Chanel Glossimer - Spark

4.5

What took me soooooooo long? Jeannine, YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG! Spark is gorgeous! I think i was scared of the color in the tube and i was confusing it with Pulsar. Its almost a distant cousing of my lovely Sisley 2 gloss, only more pigmented, thick and better priced. Its not a true red, not red at all. More of a shimmery pomegranate gloss with the Glossimers great lasting power. I resisted the Chanel MA today trying to sell it to me and try it on my lips but as soon as I saw the color on I was blown away. I HAD to have it. THANKS Jeannine for raving sooooooo much about it that it finally made me stop and give it a chance. This is one for keeps.

$24 at Nordstrom

:-)

Spark is one of my favorite glossimers. It looks like a true red with gold shimmer in the tube, but goes on much more rosey with pink undertones once on. The shimmer in Spark is gorgeous! If you are fair, you need to have Spark in your arsenal :)

I have the eurpoean version which is called etincelle, this is a warm red with gold shimmer, very pretty and unique colour. Fabulous product, highly recommended.

This is a close to red as I will ever wear. It is nice and has a golden look to it which I like, but I think they are overpriced and they are a little sticky. The pigment and staying power are very good, but I like the brush applicators in WTF better, and the Goldberry shine is much prettier than this. I thought it would be more like it, but unfortunately, it was not as good.

I'm in love with this product! I'm a lipgloss junkie and this is the perfect lipgloss I've found yet. Spark is a beautiful rosy/red with golden shimmer. I received this as a gift, its my first one and I can't wait to get more! The colors are so beautiful, also it is very pigmented so the color lasts a long time.

I love this color, and the reason it is getting a 2 is because the exact same color, I mean carbon copy, can be found in Bourjois Tomette Exotic. Same shimmer, same color, same depth, same everything. Don't waste 10 extra dollars on Spark, because they are virtually identical in every way.

Spark isn't as "in your face" as Pulsar. It's a more subtle red (with brown undertones) and has gold shimmer with tones down the gloss a bit. Still, it goes on reddish and is like a liquid lipstick.

I love Chanel's Glossimers! A little pricey, but well worth it. The flecks of color and sparkle in the gloss leave my lips looking extra full, plump and sexy. It even lasts a good amount of time! Spark, a gorgeous shimmery rosey-red, is one of my favorite shades, but they are all beautiful.

The most beautiful sheer red with gold shimmer. Is great over deeper red lipsticks to tone it down as well. This is so great!

JT

A gorgeous warm to neutral red floss with tons of gold shimmer. Such a cleassic and gorgeous shade you must try it.

Recommended for Medium Skin