September 2, 2014 | 1383 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Spark Glossimer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2001 1:20:00 AM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a close to red as I will ever wear. It is nice and has a golden look to it which I like, but I think they are overpriced and they are a little sticky. The pigment and staying power are very good, but I like the brush applicators in WTF better, and the Goldberry shine is much prettier than this. I thought it would be more like it, but unfortunately, it was not as good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2001 10:53:00 PM More reviews by WaterBaby

I'm in love with this product! I'm a lipgloss junkie and this is the perfect lipgloss I've found yet. Spark is a beautiful rosy/red with golden shimmer. I received this as a gift, its my first one and I can't wait to get more! The colors are so beautiful, also it is very pigmented so the color lasts a long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2001 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color, and the reason it is getting a 2 is because the exact same color, I mean carbon copy, can be found in Bourjois Tomette Exotic. Same shimmer, same color, same depth, same everything. Don't waste 10 extra dollars on Spark, because they are virtually identical in every way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 2:18:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Spark isn't as "in your face" as Pulsar. It's a more subtle red (with brown undertones) and has gold shimmer with tones down the gloss a bit. Still, it goes on reddish and is like a liquid lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2001 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

I love Chanel's Glossimers! A little pricey, but well worth it. The flecks of color and sparkle in the gloss leave my lips looking extra full, plump and sexy. It even lasts a good amount of time! Spark, a gorgeous shimmery rosey-red, is one of my favorite shades, but they are all beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2001 2:28:00 PM More reviews by JT14

The most beautiful sheer red with gold shimmer. Is great over deeper red lipsticks to tone it down as well. This is so great!

JT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2001 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A gorgeous warm to neutral red floss with tons of gold shimmer. Such a cleassic and gorgeous shade you must try it.