April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

I have black and brown Megaliners from W'n'W and they're my favorite liquid liners! Indeed, I wouldn't hesitate to call them my HG liners! they're great. I probably are going to swing by Walgreens and get the other colors! If you are unsure what color you want to buy. I definitely suggest getting the black Megaliner first and see if you like to use the applicator (which is a brush btw) and the application. The black is a matte opaque black. however, if you're light complected and think black is too harsh, I suggest getting the dark brown or brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this stuff. For 2.99 at a nearby pharmacy, I was blown away by the quality and selection. It comes in several shades of brown and black, and a waterproof version. To start, I bought the plain black in the non-waterproof formula, and was shocked by the results. It applied easily, and it was suprisingly easy to blend in the case I amde a mistake (before it dried, of course). I loved how quickly it dried and the versatility of it. It stayed on all day and looked fantastic, lasting longer and lining my eyes more evenly and perfectly than any pencil or other liquid I've ever used. It also resisted any form of flaking, looking clean all day, a problem I've faced with liquid liners before. I highly reccommend it to anyone who wants a boutique-quality liquid eyeliner at an insanely low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a cheap, drug-store alternative to Clinique's Quickliner, and this is a great replacement. Easy to use, blendable, lasts all day. Excellent value for 2.99! Now, if only I could find a great value foundation that doesn't make my skin break out!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by ChanelDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! I must say I was very impressed. I have bought a few wet'n'wild products before for fun, but I can honestly say I never thought I would actually use something from them for everyday mu, not halloween! This liquid eyeliner is WAY better than clinique's liquid, and just as good as some of my other faves. It gives a precise line that adds definition to my eyes. No tugging, or irrritaion, I feel it is a gentle formula. I use black for nights out and dark brown for the day. I would call this my HG though becuase it does seem to get messier than some other liquids I have tried and I've had to work at it beause it is easy to over do and make the line too thick. Also i ahve had problems getting it all off, not that it stays on like waterproofbut it smears all over the place when taking off. But I will definetly repurchase-I mean you can't beat the price! And it is really great besides that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kuredevurld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is magic. I have put this on in the morning and then worn it out all night, and fallen asleep with it on... and the next morning it was still perfect. It's amazing that a product so cheap and so readily available can deliver such great staying power. It's also a very dark black which I love. As long as you can master the technique of applying it (practice a lot!) there is no downfall to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

This is a steal for the price, and the color I got (turquoise) is gorgeous with a light brown eye shadow. I'll definitely be getting some more colors at my next trip to the store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought black one first and felt it was a little bit too black for everyday use, so I bought brown one the second time and it was too light brown and i didnt like the shimmery. someone suggested me buy dark brown one, i tried, it was just the perfect color for me~ exactly same color as my hair lol luv luv luv luv it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Black/Noir one. I love the brush on it and I love how it comes out matte black. It doesn't flake or anything and was worth the $3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this, it's a great cheaper version of the MAC eyeliner I can't afford- this was only $3 at Kmart, Woo-Hoo!! (only the MAC Liquidlast version is waterproof and this one isn't)
This goes on smoothly and cleans up with a wet sponge/q-tip. It's a beautiful *bright* color and makes eyes pop! I bought extras for my sister and friends, I recommend it for everyone :-)

I bought blue, turquoise, black, and bronze- luv them all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is dirt cheap, and I'll buy it again.