Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

on 5/3/2009 7:51:00 PM

I love this product!! I have the Blue and it is gorgeous. I get tons of compliments on it. It is very easy to apply and lasts all day without smudging or fading, yet it comes off very easily. The best part of all: it's cheap!! definitely recommend it!!!!!!!!

on 5/2/2009 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this liner. I've tried others and keep going back to this one. However, I do notice it can make your eyes feel a little sensitive upon application (maybe that's just because it's allergy season). But it works well and I won't go to anything else. Don't close the bottle too tight or else it'll crack!!!

Love this stuff. Been using it for years, $3.99 at CVS. Like any liquid liner that you haven't tried before, it has something of a learning curve but no more so than any other brand.
I've been using felt-tip marker-style eyeliners lately. I replace every 10 weeks or so because liquid eyeliner seems to get in my eyes a lot more than any other product (if I've teared up, rubbed my eyes or didn't get it all off before bed). My last was a Bed Head liner which I really liked, but its practically the same thing as this is. You can't go wrong with the price and the brush-style applicator "sticks" less when you put it on. I once (out of buying maybe 5-7 times) got one where a couple bristles were much longer than the rest, but they were simple to cut down. No biggie. They also have a waterproof formula.

on 4/20/2009 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best liquid eyeliner i've ever used!
I LOVE the color because it really brings out my green eyes and it applies super easily and smoothly. I'm definitely going to buy this in different colors!!!!! Absolutely awesome eyeliner.
I recommend and will definitely buy again!!!

This is one of my two HG liquid eyeliners. (The other being MAC LiquidLast). It applies smoothly, it lasts through rain and through a night at the local Goth club, and is dirt cheap. In fact, I almost prefer it over the MAC LiquidLast, because the WnW liner doesn't become strangely gloppy over time, unlike LiquidLast.

All in all, one of the best liquid liners I've ever found. And believe me, I've tried a LOT of liquid liners.

on 4/12/2009 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My review is for the black Megaliner....I love it! thanks to all of you who made reviews and recommended it to us. It is Black, matte and the brush tip allows you to make a thin or thick line. My brush has not frayed as of yet.. I've had it for three weeks now. I payed $2.99 +tx at a local drug store. It is a beautiful eyeliner.

on 4/6/2009 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OMG i'm in love with this eyeliner. i've used liquid eyeliners in pen and the tube and brush form, and this eyeliner beats them hands down. i tend to avoid buying liquid eyeliners for 2 reasons: 1) on me, most formulas take FOREVER to dry; and 2) i don't like wasting products, especially when i've paid alot of money for them (stila, ysl, too faced, etc.,), but am still forced to throw it out because it would be too hard to keep it sanitary past the recommended shelf life.
to control the width of your line with this product: the thicker you want your line the more pressure you add when applying, it's as easy as that. when i line my eyes, i start at the inner corner and by the time i've made it to the outer corner, the eyeliner's dry already! because i have chinky filipino eyes, i had the problem of eyeliners smudging onto my lids as i was waiting for them to dry. this product has eliminated the problem.
the lasting power is ridiculous. i lined my eyes this morning at 8 and it's 11:30 at night and i haven't had any smudging, running, flaking, rub-off, etc.,. to remove it, it comes off with regular soap and water--no harsh scrubbing or tugging at your eyes.
i paid under 3 USD for a tube (actually, it has the typical inkwell and contoured brush design that many "tubes" of liquid eyeliner have) of this eyeliner, which i think is unbelievable, considering the performance of this product. it's easy to use, it dries quickly, and because it's so cheap, i can replace it often without batting an eyelash. also, i no longer have to carry a little cake and brush to line my eyes on the go--i can just throw this in my purse and be on my way. this one is a definite winner! continued >>

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very, very good liquid liner for the price you're paying. Color selection as well as pigmentation, easy application, and wear is absolutely astounding for such a cheap brand. I consider wet n wild to be the cheapest of the cheap drugstore brands, yet this eyeliner is definitely better than higher end drug store brand liquid eyeliners. I only stopped using this because I discovered waterproof gel eyeliners, but if I were to come back to reg liquid, I would definitely stock up on some wet n wild again :)

on 3/24/2009 1:46:00 PM

OH MY GOODNESS!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT i just got it yesterday at CVS for $2.99 and it has amazing quality. i choose this liner over my Sephora brand liquid liner that was 10 dollars!!! this liner was 5 times cheaper and better too!! plus now i'm planning on buying all the colors i have it in turqouise which achully looks green but it's still very beautiful. I went to school wearing this and i got oh so many compliments!!! by the way the aplicater is amazing too!! it's easy to put on and doesn't flake or smudge like my Sephora one....the reason i'm comparing it to my Sephora brand liquid liner is because thats my only other liner so i am definatly going to stock up on this liner!!

on 3/14/2009 12:11:00 AM

W.O.W!!! I got this is my swap as a CPed item and this is AWESOME!!! Mine is in blue and it has the most pretty color ever!! Liners used to smudge on me not matter what but this doesn't, and it does not budge! Though if you use the tinest amount of water - it would be gone....so REAL easy to be cleaned off but it's not waterproof! O WELL, what more do you want from this dirt cheap liner - it's WONDERFULL already!!! Now I want the whole set!!