Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2009 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best liquid eyeliner i've ever used!
I LOVE the color because it really brings out my green eyes and it applies super easily and smoothly. I'm definitely going to buy this in different colors!!!!! Absolutely awesome eyeliner.
I recommend and will definitely buy again!!!

This is one of my two HG liquid eyeliners. (The other being MAC LiquidLast). It applies smoothly, it lasts through rain and through a night at the local Goth club, and is dirt cheap. In fact, I almost prefer it over the MAC LiquidLast, because the WnW liner doesn't become strangely gloppy over time, unlike LiquidLast.

All in all, one of the best liquid liners I've ever found. And believe me, I've tried a LOT of liquid liners.

on 4/12/2009 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My review is for the black Megaliner....I love it! thanks to all of you who made reviews and recommended it to us. It is Black, matte and the brush tip allows you to make a thin or thick line. My brush has not frayed as of yet.. I've had it for three weeks now. I payed $2.99 +tx at a local drug store. It is a beautiful eyeliner.

on 4/6/2009 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OMG i'm in love with this eyeliner. i've used liquid eyeliners in pen and the tube and brush form, and this eyeliner beats them hands down. i tend to avoid buying liquid eyeliners for 2 reasons: 1) on me, most formulas take FOREVER to dry; and 2) i don't like wasting products, especially when i've paid alot of money for them (stila, ysl, too faced, etc.,), but am still forced to throw it out because it would be too hard to keep it sanitary past the recommended shelf life.
to control the width of your line with this product: the thicker you want your line the more pressure you add when applying, it's as easy as that. when i line my eyes, i start at the inner corner and by the time i've made it to the outer corner, the eyeliner's dry already! because i have chinky filipino eyes, i had the problem of eyeliners smudging onto my lids as i was waiting for them to dry. this product has eliminated the problem.
the lasting power is ridiculous. i lined my eyes this morning at 8 and it's 11:30 at night and i haven't had any smudging, running, flaking, rub-off, etc.,. to remove it, it comes off with regular soap and water--no harsh scrubbing or tugging at your eyes.
i paid under 3 USD for a tube (actually, it has the typical inkwell and contoured brush design that many "tubes" of liquid eyeliner have) of this eyeliner, which i think is unbelievable, considering the performance of this product. it's easy to use, it dries quickly, and because it's so cheap, i can replace it often without batting an eyelash. also, i no longer have to carry a little cake and brush to line my eyes on the go--i can just throw this in my purse and be on my way. this one is a definite winner! continued >>

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very, very good liquid liner for the price you're paying. Color selection as well as pigmentation, easy application, and wear is absolutely astounding for such a cheap brand. I consider wet n wild to be the cheapest of the cheap drugstore brands, yet this eyeliner is definitely better than higher end drug store brand liquid eyeliners. I only stopped using this because I discovered waterproof gel eyeliners, but if I were to come back to reg liquid, I would definitely stock up on some wet n wild again :)

on 3/24/2009 1:46:00 PM

OH MY GOODNESS!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT i just got it yesterday at CVS for $2.99 and it has amazing quality. i choose this liner over my Sephora brand liquid liner that was 10 dollars!!! this liner was 5 times cheaper and better too!! plus now i'm planning on buying all the colors i have it in turqouise which achully looks green but it's still very beautiful. I went to school wearing this and i got oh so many compliments!!! by the way the aplicater is amazing too!! it's easy to put on and doesn't flake or smudge like my Sephora one....the reason i'm comparing it to my Sephora brand liquid liner is because thats my only other liner so i am definatly going to stock up on this liner!!

on 3/14/2009 12:11:00 AM

W.O.W!!! I got this is my swap as a CPed item and this is AWESOME!!! Mine is in blue and it has the most pretty color ever!! Liners used to smudge on me not matter what but this doesn't, and it does not budge! Though if you use the tinest amount of water - it would be gone....so REAL easy to be cleaned off but it's not waterproof! O WELL, what more do you want from this dirt cheap liner - it's WONDERFULL already!!! Now I want the whole set!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i am in love with this eyeliner! i bought it last week and it is great .
it goes on smoothly, and doesn't crack at all like my last eyeliner did . now i wear it everyday, it doesn't come off until i want it to .

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After running out of my Loreal Lineur intense, (which i love but thats another review) I decided to give this a try. (plus after the reviews on MUA-ty!)
This tiny bottle actually holds more than my loreal and to my suprise the black is more intense than Loreal's Blk Mica.

The price is aprox $3.00 in comparison to Loreal @ $9.00

The staying power is about the same in comparison of the Loreal but the brush is diff from what im used to. I guess Ive gotten use to the felt brush that Loreal has and this one has a reg brush which seems to take a more steady hand.

I did notice that if you have to go over your "mistakes" the Wet n Wild seemed a little bit drying and can result in some flaking. But if your a seasoned pro with a liquid eyeliner brush, you'll be fine. And if your new to liquid eyeliner this is a good liner, at a good price to see if liquid is a right choice for you.

This liner has good quality and a excellent price so I WILL repurchase this in the many diff colors Wet n Wild has to offer when i want to play up my eyes. But since I normally just wear black everyday and I love Loreals felt brush, Loreal is still my HG.

This is a great, inexpensive eyeliner. Don't let the price fool you. It lasts a pretty long time, and the color payoff is good. I use the dark brown as my "everyday" color, but have used the black, bronze, blue, and purple in the past. These are also a good way to try out a new color that you're not sure about without shelling out a lot of money! Will definitely re-purchase!