Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this liquid eyeliner. I have the black one. For the price i think it did very well. I have read some say that they feel a slight burning but i haven't.

Picked this up in turquoise today, not expecting much, but wow!! It looks great and went on so easily. I love the price and so far everything about this liner. I will see how it looks after a few hours and if anything changes I will edit. If not I will be buying every color of this!

Wow this is the first black liquid eyeliner that i've used that I actually felt comfortable going out in. It applied very smooth and easily...I will agree that I felt some slight burning following application but it wasn't that bad and went away rather quickly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

uhm i guess this is an okay product in my book because i use to use this product when i use to do my cat eyes. it works good and all but it really reallly burns. the non waterproof ones smudges within 3 or 4 hours. and if you're clubbing, about 2 hours. and the waterproof ones aren't even waterproof, i wore it to the movies knowing i would cry, and my make up was ruined =_= so i guess it's an okay product, but wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really hated this product, I had gotten it in the purple color several years ago. For one thing, it burned my eyes! Maybe that doesn't happen to all people (I did hear a girl on Youtube say the exact same thing though) but it's something to think about. I think the first 10 minutes of application it looked good and had a nice hue, but after that, the color never stayed on, it smudged and faded on me. It's dirt cheap, but not even worth it. Plus, the hairs of the brush were way too long and I found it hit my eyelashes too much and got purple all over them.

i got the brown color but it is too light for me.. i love the application of this, how easy and clean it is.. it stays very well but i can remove it easily.. i'll other colors coz this is so cheap and effective product

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have 2 of these one in brown and one in turquoise and when i first tried them i fell in love. They are amazing and for the price i got them for i really thought they would be really crappy but it really shocked me how beautiful the colors were and they lasted ALL day i was so happy i gave this a try.

This was the first liquid liner I have bought so I don't have a lot to compare it to. However, I like it a lot. It took a little practice to get it right but I am sure this is true of all liquid liners. Dries fast and lasts forever! I went camping and it stayed on for 2 days! Even though it has great staying power it is suprisingly easy to wash off. Can't beat the price. Would buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

AMAZING deep, rich colors. The black shade is the blackest, richest black I've ever found and it lasts ALL day. No smudging and no fading AT ALL. I'm going to try the brown shade next. =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Dries quickly, doesn't smudge, lasts, easy to remove and really cheap! The brush is a bit flimsy but I always apply eyeliner with a separate brush so it doesn't matter. I'm sure this is the same as any of the more expensive liquid eyeliners but the only one that isn't over priced.