September 30, 2014 | 2063 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupluv528

I love love love this eyeliner! I wear it every day from morning to night and it doesnt budge. I have three of the colors, dark brown, black, and purple, they are all very beautiful. The brush is very nice as well, as with all eyeliners it takes a little bit of time to get it exactly right but when you do its worth it. I have been a liquid eyeliner girl ever since i started wearing makeup (which was a long while ago) and this has been my favorite one. I highly recommend trying this liner out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by aegirl12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a liquid eyeliner girl I wear it every single day, and when I first was experimenting with liquid eyeliner I didn't want to splurge on any high end brand eyeliner so I decided to give this one a go just to test it out...THIS STUFF ROCKS!! This is my makeup staple, the eyeliners are very true to color and very vibrant. The black eyeliner is beautiful, dramatic, and a very rich black. The dark brown (this is the one I use daily..love it!) when on looks similar to the black eyeliner but more brown, I also have the purple one which tends to be a little weird in consistency but when you apply it doesn't really look purple, but as soon as it dries its a vibrant purple and looks so funky its really cool. I have the bronze one that is beautiful but I don't reach for it as much but nevertheless it really is beautiful for like maybe a smokey eye if you want to play with a diff. color eyeliner instead of just black, it really is a bronze color. Now, this eyeliner on me does NOT smudge nor flake, this stuff ssttayyys put. I put in on in the morning around 7/8 am and I go to school, run errands, go to the gym, etc and when I get home it is in perfect condition and I have kind of oily skin plus I live in FL and it gets pretty hot here. The brush at first was a little tricky for me, but the trick with any liquid eyeliner is to practice! The more you wear it the easier it becomes to manage the brush ...the brush is just that a brush...you can apply the liner thick or thin depending on the look you would like to achieve. I usually get this eyeliner for about 4 dollars at Walgreens, it is worth a shot... I LOVE this eyeliner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ArtGirl87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great liquid liner. I bought it in waterproof black, and it stayed on all night, even on the inner rims of my eyes. Usually, liquid liner/pencil liners always come off on my inner rims an hour after I apply it, but not this stuff; it stayed on during a busy night of waitressing! I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Great liquid liner...stays true shade longer than 6+ hours.(some fade).All around perfect.Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by tiu2g

The first one I bought was the turqouise color. It caught my eye because the color was so bright, AND because it was only $2.99! I had to try it. For being that cheap it actually has a pretty good quality. It goes on nice and smooth, and the color on the bottle is pretty much the color you will get. I find myself constantly reaching for this color when I don't want to be overkill with color on my eyes. The only thing is that it will stain my lid a tad, but not too badly. I went back and bought two more, the purple and dark brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by sweetpeas123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is really nice, and dirt cheap.
i didn't expect much, and i also bought the non-waterproof,
but it was $4 so i decided to try it.
it stays on the whole day! it does smudge at a certain point but you'd have to have a very long day.

personally, i think the product goes on too wet,
on my first try i got it on my eyelid, after waiting a while,
but now i just wait a tad bit and it's perfect!
it's also very black, stays true to the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by EyelinerLover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great staying power, cheap price, definitely a good deal. Will be getting the black next, as the bronze is lighter than I prefer.

2/7/10 EDIT:
Definitely HG liquid eyeliner. I've used this for a good while now, and I will not be switching to anything else. I have this in black, bronze, turqoise, and plum. I love them all, and I've gone through at least 3 of the black ones. I use it nearly every day. It lasts all day and even if I don't wear any primer, it hardly smudges or transfers. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ValleyOfSins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner! I paid around $6 for 5ml of product and use it daily. It lasts and lasts. It has a brush tip, which I prefer and it's easy to do a thick or thin line of eyeliner - whatever you feel like that day. It lasts and stays a vibrant black - no peeling or cracking. I really love this liquid liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by makemeup25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always bought this in black-brown because the store never had the black, so I didn't even know that color was available in this line. I switched to another brand because the stick/brush keeps coming off the gray-cap-handle thing. *1/20: this stuff is $0.99 at rite aid, so I bought the black color. Maybe I should've bought superglue too to glue the handle in properly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

For 2.99$ and practically BOGOF every week @ my local Walgreens, this is a fool proof product. Not only for the price, but for everything. The product is a cream, liquid that slides on so nicely & the brush is an added incentive for people like me who are afraid of loose eye liquids. This was not runny, or spotty when applying. This applied extremely smooth, and the color pay off was unbelievable. Will definately purchase again. Won't be afraid of liquid liner any longer after this! =)