December 19, 2014 | 1426 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Pureangel

W.O.W!!! I got this is my swap as a CPed item and this is AWESOME!!! Mine is in blue and it has the most pretty color ever!! Liners used to smudge on me not matter what but this doesn't, and it does not budge! Though if you use the tinest amount of water - it would be gone....so REAL easy to be cleaned off but it's not waterproof! O WELL, what more do you want from this dirt cheap liner - it's WONDERFULL already!!! Now I want the whole set!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by lilymoonflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i am in love with this eyeliner! i bought it last week and it is great .
it goes on smoothly, and doesn't crack at all like my last eyeliner did . now i wear it everyday, it doesn't come off until i want it to .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by AngelikLoztSoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After running out of my Loreal Lineur intense, (which i love but thats another review) I decided to give this a try. (plus after the reviews on MUA-ty!)
This tiny bottle actually holds more than my loreal and to my suprise the black is more intense than Loreal's Blk Mica.

The price is aprox $3.00 in comparison to Loreal @ $9.00

The staying power is about the same in comparison of the Loreal but the brush is diff from what im used to. I guess Ive gotten use to the felt brush that Loreal has and this one has a reg brush which seems to take a more steady hand.

I did notice that if you have to go over your "mistakes" the Wet n Wild seemed a little bit drying and can result in some flaking. But if your a seasoned pro with a liquid eyeliner brush, you'll be fine. And if your new to liquid eyeliner this is a good liner, at a good price to see if liquid is a right choice for you.

This liner has good quality and a excellent price so I WILL repurchase this in the many diff colors Wet n Wild has to offer when i want to play up my eyes. But since I normally just wear black everyday and I love Loreals felt brush, Loreal is still my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by veronicakeith

This is a great, inexpensive eyeliner. Don't let the price fool you. It lasts a pretty long time, and the color payoff is good. I use the dark brown as my "everyday" color, but have used the black, bronze, blue, and purple in the past. These are also a good way to try out a new color that you're not sure about without shelling out a lot of money! Will definitely re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupluv528

I love love love this eyeliner! I wear it every day from morning to night and it doesnt budge. I have three of the colors, dark brown, black, and purple, they are all very beautiful. The brush is very nice as well, as with all eyeliners it takes a little bit of time to get it exactly right but when you do its worth it. I have been a liquid eyeliner girl ever since i started wearing makeup (which was a long while ago) and this has been my favorite one. I highly recommend trying this liner out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by aegirl12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a liquid eyeliner girl I wear it every single day, and when I first was experimenting with liquid eyeliner I didn't want to splurge on any high end brand eyeliner so I decided to give this one a go just to test it out...THIS STUFF ROCKS!! This is my makeup staple, the eyeliners are very true to color and very vibrant. The black eyeliner is beautiful, dramatic, and a very rich black. The dark brown (this is the one I use daily..love it!) when on looks similar to the black eyeliner but more brown, I also have the purple one which tends to be a little weird in consistency but when you apply it doesn't really look purple, but as soon as it dries its a vibrant purple and looks so funky its really cool. I have the bronze one that is beautiful but I don't reach for it as much but nevertheless it really is beautiful for like maybe a smokey eye if you want to play with a diff. color eyeliner instead of just black, it really is a bronze color. Now, this eyeliner on me does NOT smudge nor flake, this stuff ssttayyys put. I put in on in the morning around 7/8 am and I go to school, run errands, go to the gym, etc and when I get home it is in perfect condition and I have kind of oily skin plus I live in FL and it gets pretty hot here. The brush at first was a little tricky for me, but the trick with any liquid eyeliner is to practice! The more you wear it the easier it becomes to manage the brush ...the brush is just that a brush...you can apply the liner thick or thin depending on the look you would like to achieve. I usually get this eyeliner for about 4 dollars at Walgreens, it is worth a shot... I LOVE this eyeliner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ArtGirl87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great liquid liner. I bought it in waterproof black, and it stayed on all night, even on the inner rims of my eyes. Usually, liquid liner/pencil liners always come off on my inner rims an hour after I apply it, but not this stuff; it stayed on during a busy night of waitressing! I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Great liquid liner...stays true shade longer than 6+ hours.(some fade).All around perfect.Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by tiu2g

The first one I bought was the turqouise color. It caught my eye because the color was so bright, AND because it was only $2.99! I had to try it. For being that cheap it actually has a pretty good quality. It goes on nice and smooth, and the color on the bottle is pretty much the color you will get. I find myself constantly reaching for this color when I don't want to be overkill with color on my eyes. The only thing is that it will stain my lid a tad, but not too badly. I went back and bought two more, the purple and dark brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by sweetpeas123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is really nice, and dirt cheap.
i didn't expect much, and i also bought the non-waterproof,
but it was $4 so i decided to try it.
it stays on the whole day! it does smudge at a certain point but you'd have to have a very long day.

personally, i think the product goes on too wet,
on my first try i got it on my eyelid, after waiting a while,
but now i just wait a tad bit and it's perfect!
it's also very black, stays true to the color.