Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Really like this toner. There are days when I don't use the toner, but notice a difference when I do use it. It makes my skin smoother and helps with my breakouts. I would repurchase.

on 3/6/2007 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I agree w/several reviewers, this is a really good toner, its not drying and it feels very light and no residue. The problem is the packaging: the bottle does leak when traveling...
UPDATE: I have crushed some generic aspirin in the bottle, and use it in the morning, hey whatever helps...

This is a pretty good toner. I use a cotton ball to apply it to my face. This is a great product for teens.

on 2/2/2007 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a really good toner, it is gentle but at the same time cleans your face and does not leave a residue.The only thing I hate about it is the bottle, it always leaks when I travel.

on 1/5/2007 3:27:00 PM

this is not the worst toner ever, but certainly not the best. The reason its not the worst is b/c it is alcohol free. It is fare from the best b/c it has fragrence that makes my skin break out with rosacea redness and pimples.

on 12/10/2006 7:18:00 PM

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is a nice, drugstore product which works well on my dry, sensitive skin. I do like to use a Toner after washing along my jawline and around my nose, as these are the areas where I tend to collect a bit of cleanser residue. This particular Toner works well, and the slight floral fragrance doesn't irritate my skin. A definite re-purchase, many times over; approximately $6.00 per bottle at drugstores and supermarkets everywhere.

on 12/1/2006 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this toner! Has been on countless bottles... It helps to reduce redness caused by pimples and it doesn't sting at all. And it's very affordable!

on 11/6/2006 1:31:00 PM

I can't believe this is still on the market. Fragranced water, at best....in other words, it don't do nothin' at all....

on 6/24/2006 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Some think toners are skippable, but toning is a must in my beauty regimen. I've tried quite a lot toners from high end to low end. This simple but effective toner is one of my fav. It's quite gentle and doesn't make my skin feel tight. Although it's gentle, it's still effective at removing any makeup residue. And it doesn't leave any sticky film on my skin like some other alcohol free toners. It has a faint rose scent which doesn't smell too artificial.

on 6/24/2006 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good gentle toner for removing the makeup your cleanser left behind. It's non-drying, smells pleasant, and helps to hydrate skin. I don't know if it's the cotton-pad action, but it also helps to remove dead skin cells and dry flakes. It's probably not the greatest necessity in my skincare routine, but is nevertheless a nice touch. I wouldn't mind buying it again, esp. since there's nothing else like it on drugstore shelves.