August 29, 2014 | 1656 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Didn't work for me at all. Not as gentle as the names suggests, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is THE BEST eye makeup remover ever!!! It gets everything off (even waterproof) and it is not oily or soapy, just very cooling. I soak two cotton pads, press against my eyes and everything comes off. I wear heavy e/s and mascara because I work as a part-time cosmetics SA. I will say the mascara may take one or two more swipes. Working in the cosmetic industry, I have had the opportunity to try it all Bi-Facil, Take the Day off, etc. NOTHING works like this does. And @ $4.23 a pop in Wal-Mart (or 4.99 in Target) it is WELL worth it's price. The bottle is about this size of Take the Day off, maybe slightly smaller. The formula is clear.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a waste of $4. It doesn't remove eye makeup so, I am not going to repurchase and wouldn't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

Awful stuff. It just wouldn't remove my waterproof mascara. I had to keep rubbing my lashes with the cottonball and using more and more of the remover. It stung my eyes, too. Will definitely not repurchase. Will go back to Marcelle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by maxinerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. It does what it's supposed to without leaving any yucky residue. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 5:18:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

This is an OK eye makeup remover though I have to be careful because it can make my eyes sting but then I've yet to find an eye make up remover that doesn't. It takes a few swipes to get mascara off but it's OK for the moment. I use Vaseline to get the remaining makeup off. One of it's redeeming features is that it only costs 3 a bottle. Will possibly re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I bought this I didn't think this would be too good. I purchased this when I ran out of my HG's Loreal gentle remover and J&J remover pads- and of course knowing my luck my drugstore had run out of them too! I wear a couple of coats of Benefit Bad gal Lash everyday, or L'Oreal Double extention. This removed them cleanly, but it did leave a tad of residue behind. The bottle was good and I liked the way it didn't aggravate my eyes. I got this on sale at 1.99 for 125ml, and I think it was a good buy. I didn't feel it left my skin as soft as my HG's, and it kind of felt a bit tight and dry around my eyes. It is a good remover, but I will still stick to my HG's. EDIT: Okay I am downgrading this to a 3 because this burnt my eyes. It also made my eyes itch, but I will use it up as it still gets my makeup off- I must just be sensitive to some of the solvents in it. To be fair my skin is extremely sensitive, but this is marketed as 'gentle'. Oh well. DEFINATLEY sticking to my HG's!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff works okay for regular makeup, but it doesn't remove waterproof or long-wearing cosmetics. I do like the flip-top which makes it a lot more convenient that most removers, but the actual product did not impress.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by brownsuga_91

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst remover i've had this doesn't remove ANYTHING!! It clearly says on the bottle that it can remove waterproof mascara but it doesn't well. I scrubbed my lashes with a hand towel to get my mascara and it didin't remove very well. I had to try at it twice and still it diddn't come off. What i do is i cleanse my face first with normal facial cleanser then i take off the remainder with the eye remover. For normal mascara it comes off after two times. This was way to gentil for me but that's prob because i put on many layers of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2006 10:02:00 PM More reviews by melodiej

Very good product!! I've used tons, this one is perfect. Not oily, inexpensive and non irritating.I will stick with this one.