October 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiXidnan

Very good brush for putting and packing on color on the eye! I use it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people make the statement that this brush can be easily duped...my opinion is that MAC brushes are so good they can't be. I'm not saying that you can't find something that's close, but NOTHING will be an exact dupe. The quality of these brushes are amazing. I tried the Lowe-Cornell one myself...not the same...close, but not the same. I use this brush every single day. It's awesome for packing on color. I can even use it for blending if I need to. It's definitely one of my favorites. I would definitely repurchase if I had to, but I think it'll last for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by valeriebelien

Great for putting eyeshadow on your lids, it's easy to apply and the hairs are really strong but still soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This can easily be duped. I don't use it as often as I used to just because I hate that my eyeshadows always stain the white bristles of this brush. I own a few other brushes very similar to this one, but way cheaper. They work just as good. After a while, my 239 brush got flatter and flatter. Some bristles got frizzy. My brush is less soft than it was when I bought it. Definately not a must-have, in my opinion. I like my 217 brush a lot better, in fact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by bublebulle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I had to chose only one eye brush, then I would definitely keep the MAC 239! It packs the color on the lid very well, does not shed, doesn't feel harsh on the skin and is suitable for blending, as well as for applying the e/s on any part of the eye.
This is a definite must-have - I did not find a brush from other brands which would pick up and pack on the color so strongly and nicely.
I already own two 239, and I'm planning to get a third one - I just can't do my makeup without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by bbsxprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very best eyeshadow brush. I use it for everything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

My favourite Eyeshadow Brush! I love it so much I have purchased another so I don't have to wash as often .. This brush is excellent quality .. does not Shed .. and remains white after each wash (Using MAC brush cleanser). I use this brush to pack colours on to my eyelids everyday and it does a wonderful job...it picks up the right amount of product and distributes it nicely when you 'pat' it on. The black MAC handle has a nice feel to it .. something cheaper brushes lack.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, it was my first along with the 224, its dense yet soft enough to pack color on the lid and it does just that, thats all i use it for but hey for what it is its good enough for me. I would recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by channingtatum

This brush is a definite must-have. Super soft and dense so it's great for applying e/s. The only thing is that because it's white goat hair, it gets dirty very easily but I always spot clean so it's okay. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! What can I say? I use it every single day!! A must have for every collection