October 24, 2014 | 1727 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the fit me liquid and powder but this just didn't work for me. It was as if I put nothing on my face, no coverage at all. I don't have that bad of skin, just some redness in my t zone and this didn't even help that. Returning it tomorrow sadly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Tanyafuentes

I thought this was just okay. I always look for a product to be long wearing, and this definitely wasn't. I could literally just wipe it off my face with my finger. It is easy to blend, but it doesn't blend into your skin, just kinda rests on top of it. The finish is matte and powdery, which I'm not a fan of. Light coverage. I only use it for touchups, that's what I bought it for. I loved the idea of having something small in my purse I could easily touch up with without having to carry a brush and just use my fingers. It didn't cover any red spots. I used a few times as an actual foundation, not just for touchups, and I think it would be good for someone who wants matte, light coverage and doesn't mind it either wearing off in an hour or reapplying every second. I don't hate it and I don't love it, but it'll probably stay untouched in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by qkellie

I am consistently pleased by many Maybelline foundations and this one is no different. Very reminiscent of their old Shine Free stick foundation, which I was so bummed to see discontinued back in the late '90s/early '00s. The secret for this for me is to only apply to areas needing concealing, then use a big powder brush to blend and finish with a light dusting of loose powder. I definitely don't look as dewy as early in the day as I do with any other foundation, even my other favorite Maybelline one, the Dream Matte mousse. I do think the color selection could be better, but I look better than I have in ages and it doesn't seem to be an acne trigger.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by AngelicVirgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this product yesterday have on 2day I love it so far feels very light on my skin & easy to apply :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Beautee2624

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Drug store products have never worked for me! I don't even attempt them anymore. However, I saw this product on Instagram and something about it caught my eye. I figured, whatever $6, why not..THANK YOU INSTAGRAM!!! This goes on sooo smooth and matte. I have extremely oily skin and it has kept me pretty matte. I wear my Cover Fx matte primer underneath and it works beautifully! I am wearing the #350 Coconut. I would suggest this to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Coverage-Defintely FULL,covers like and texture reminds me of concealer,blends VERY easily. It is matte. Wide color range available,i would def reccomend this for anyone but if you are oily/combination skin save this for cooler weather cuz it does not control oil/shine very well in hot or humid conditions. I am saving this for use as a winter foundation or use it as a concealer :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in pure beige for my neutral olive skintone. It blends well,it brings a soft,nice finish to the skin. It last fairly long. It goes well with other products:like blushes and bronzers! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this recently because it reminded me of two stick foundations I used to love - Quick Stick and Pan-Stik, both of which were deleted years ago. This one is marketed as a gel stick and says it has an "anti-shine core" and you can see it, but in actual use it goes on like an ordinary, heavy stick foundation. I expected it would be really light and sheer and give some kind of moisturizing but it is very matte. It is not suitable to use all over the face - coverage is too heavy. I use it for touchups around the nose, mouth and smile lines. It's really the same as a coverstick and so I wouldn't buy it again. However, I can see it being useful if someone wanted to carry a small stick in their purse for touchups.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation from Walmart. I was going to purchase Nearly Naked again or True match liquid foundation. But I saw this and thought about the great reviews on Youtube about it. I decided to try it. I'm oily skinned and I got the shade Toffee Caramel #330 which is my perfect shade now that Im very tanned from this Spring break/ Summer break. Miami weather tanned skin. Lol But I absolutely love this stick foundation because its sheer to full coverage. You can layer lightly so you can build up to full coverage. I love medium as I prefer to blur my imperfections. And its dewy. Which is a plus for me. Im enjoying this already and I just started wearing it. Go Maybelline!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ToSirWithLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I regret being one of the rare bad reviews for this, but I do not like it at all. I've had it for a few weeks and used it several times trying different application methods (fingers, sponge, brush), and it's just not for me.

I have good skin but this doesn't cover well at all, even layered. I get better coverage with my light liquids like True Match, BB creams, and tinted moisturizers like TheBalm. This collects in my pores, doesn't blend smoothly (leaves little patchy bits), and doesn't have a particularly pretty finish. I'm not oily, so I can't speak to how well it wears on oily skin or if it helps to control oil. It lasts okay on my normal skin.

It's not very expensive and it's nicely portable, but I'm sorry I bought it.