Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.3

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 9/9/2013 10:49:00 AM

Every time i wear this foundation my skin breaks out. It has an odd smell to it. But the coverage is light to medium. Overall though i like the way it feels as if im wearing nothing

on 9/8/2013 12:50:00 PM

This is another sample I got from my Cosmo magazine and I fell in love! I sampled Natural Beige in 220 and it fit me perfectly. Thanks to the shine-free core, my cheeks didn't get oily at all. I'm definitely buying this soon. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had my heart set on going and buying the maybelline dream smooth foundation but to my disappointment and angst target was only carrying dream matte. I wanted to purchase it but because of my slightly olive and very yellow/red/brown (chinese) skin tone I had a feeling it wouldn't match correctly. I am a C40 in Mac and I thought that 220 would be a good match for my winter (pale) skin. Unfortunately the color was EVER SO SLIGHTLY pink but it is the best drugstore match I have found to date!!! I hope when I get tanner I can have the same luck finding a shade.

I apply this in a line across my forehead, two down my cheeks, and one on my chin and blend with a kabuki. For a little bit more coverage on my cheeks I just dab a bit on from the stick.

This covers well, using a light-light, medium and full then medium-light medium and full, and full-light, medium, and full coverage scale (hope this makes sense) I would definitely call this light-light to medium-light coverage. I am a runner so I have chronic red face (that's not actually a thing) and many many many freckles and hyperpigmentation. This covers the redness well but not so much the freckles which is fine for everyday. I as well have the occasional pimple maybe 1 or so per week (combination skin) and the skin is even more red and inflamed there. Unfortunately this does not cover those especially well, but very very well for a medium-light foundation.

I spent a lot of my early high school years with full coverage foundations (lookin like a straight fool) because I struggle with OCD. However, I really love this because it looks like I am wearing no makeup but I have little flaws.

One lippie off because I would have prefered a little bit more coverage AND BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF PRODUCT. There is so little (almost less than in a lip balm!) it's pretty uneconomical if your plan is to build this up to a full coverage which will be hard, time consuming, and expensive!

Conclusion: This is a very great light/medium coverage foundation whose best quality is its natural look while haveing substance (coverage).

HG product!

Three words; I LOVE THIS! I got this at Walmart for $6.94 so I figured that was the cheapest I could get it. I got mine in 220 Natural Beige. I think that shade would work for about everyone! It is really blendable so I don't even have to go in front of a mirror when I put it on!

I feel like this product makes you look more shiny/oily unless topped off with some sort of powder.

on 9/6/2013 5:22:00 PM

I am so impressed! I swipe it on my face directly and blend with a sigma flat top kabuki. works wonderfully! :-)

on 9/5/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If your a fan of Max Factor Pan Stik foundation or the one by Kryolan;this might be your best bet in the states. Its a twisty, concealer type foundation that you can slip in a pocket and apply on the go without the need of a brush. Thats a HUGE plus, its the quickest fix for my face & probably one of the most natural yet flawless appearing. Its ultra light feeling, practically lighter than my serum absorbs into my face. Its super creamy, literally melts in and doesn't cake up even with multiple coats. Coverage wise its light to medium, definetely not full but gets rather close. Now the cons--color selection & staying power. Im a true NC20, basically light but very yellow skin. I wore True Beige in Max Factor version, here's the shades I tried:

115 Ivory-neutral can leave a gray cast, works with yellow powder on top
120 Classic Ivory-goes on yellow then oxidizes super pink !
130 Buff Beige-yellow but too dark (NC25?)

Staying power is also lacking. Im combo skin and the initial matte finish wore off in 4-5 hours and I got oily, it also transferred on to my cell phone--immediately. I couldn't get it to last much longer with a power AND setting spray on top :/ Also the product (0.32oz) is about half my pinky size when twisty completely up so I'm sure it will run out quickly. I'll keep it in my bag for touch ups or emergency (gym) looks but sadly cant rely on it for a full daily face.

on 9/5/2013 6:19:00 PM

I love this stick foundation. Easy to blend and it did cover up my pores and redness. Great affordable product.

on 9/4/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't think I was going to like this product, but I really needed a fast and light foundation for school. I was pleasantly surprised at how perfectly it matched me and how awesome the finish was. It has a powder type finish and leaves your skin blurred (flawless in a natural way) if you have minor blemishes. I will definitely repurchase this!

on 9/4/2013 3:28:00 PM

I love the idea of this foundation but I don’t actually like it. Application was a bit weird, I tried using several different brushes but it was like I was just smearing the foundation around. The best application I got was when I used my fingers. The coverage is very light but I don’t have anything to cover except for my red cheeks, so this this wasn’t a negative in my opinion. If you have acne or scars to cover this won’t do it, you’re going to need some good concealer. This foundation is supposed to be shine free but on me it’s not; I don’t have oily skin, just my nose will get a bit greasy. However, after having this foundation on for only about 2 hours I’ve got oil coming thru on my entire t-zone. And this is when I use my Urban Decay De-Slick and set it with a loose powder. Something in this foundation makes my skin want to produce more oil than usual. Lastly, this foundation seems to almost vanish after about 4-5 hours; it’s the oddest thing, I’m not sure where it’s going. I don’t touch my face at all during the day, so it’s almost like this foundation evaporates like water; and I’m left looking all patchy where it’s worn off. This foundation is a no go for me!

Popular Stick Foundations