August 1, 2014 | 1121 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by hazencai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE!!! I have tried one too many BB Creams in my time using make up and this is by far the best. Goes on easily, does not feel heavy on your skin & the greatest thing of all is that it leaves my face oil free and matte looking all day long!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I echo the comments of the last reviewer in that this is a very good product as far as making my skin look smoother and giving me a matte finish, with no oily t-zone problems. I too am surprised that this isn't getting better reviews. I had been on the look out for a BB cream that has a built-in primer as this one does and it really is great. I got the light one as I have very fair skin and was also pleasantly surprised that there is no funky color to interfere with my makeup. The tube is well-designed and the product comes out whitish which I didn't expect; though it's not hard to blend in with your skin tone. So far, this is the best BB cream I have found and love the unique, no color formula which leaves my skin looking luminous and flawless. I also recommend using it as an eyeshadow and lipstick primer as well. Makes lip color and eyeshadow go on smoother and doesn't alter the color of your makeup at all. Great stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by lexylu

Love this product! This is what I been wearing everyday since I bought it. Leaves a matte finish on my face.I'm surprised how well my oily t-zone stays dry. I don't need to set with powder and I can achieve a " No makeup" makeup look with this product. I'm surprised this product is not getting better reviews. It has a light coverage but you can build the coverage up a bit. All in all I would buy this bb cream again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by boolinoff94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, so I've been looking for a bb cream everywhere. I didn't want a really expensive one so when I found this product, I was quite excited to try it out. I loved the way it blended but the colour was atrocious. It was way too orange..I looked like someone from Jersey Shore. I read in one of the comments that someone's boyfriend noticed how orange they were. My boyfriend asked me the same question. He asked me how I suddenly got a tan and why I was so orange. Ugh, I will never buy this again. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this product did NOT help it whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by aldehyde

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can wear this primer instead of foundation.It tones down my Rosacea quite a bit and gives me a matte finish. I love the more natural "no makeup" look it allows me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by meowcung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Stop using after the first try. I dont recommend for dry skin as me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried several BB creams and this is the one I am going to every day since I bought it. I am surprised this product is not getting better reviews because it is a really good product.
The price is good (under $10); packaging is good (comes in a squeeze tube).
This cream feels gritty when first applied to the face but once you spread it around (with your fingers, no brushes) the grittiness goes away. That's just the beads that give actual color to the cream. I've been using this stuff as a primer and it works like a charm. I apply this cream under my regular foundation or I wear it alone with just some powder over it.
I work 12 hour shifts and I have to say I was amazed at how this stuff keeps my oily T zone completely oil free by the end of the night! I noticed it during my first week of use. I looked in the mirror while using the restroom and noticed NO SHINE at all on my forehead! I kept staring because I couldn't believe it!
Well this is a product I will be buying again and again for sure, that's all I gotta say :) I recommend buying a shade lighter than you think you need. I use the "light" shade (medium was too dark for me).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally love L'Oreal face products. TrueMatch and TrueMatch Lumi are two of my favorite foundations, so I figured I'd give their BB Cream a try. I mix shades N3 and W2 in the TrueMatch lines, so I picked this BB Cream up in the shade "Light". I tested it out on the back of my hand and it blended in perfectly, so I immediately assumed that I would absolutely adore it. When I applied it to my face, the coverage was light, but it gave my skin a soft airbrushed look and the texture made my skin feel so smooth and silky. The finish was even perfect, natural matte that didn't look flat or powdery. This product was quickly reaching HG status...until I realized that it was one of the worst colors I've ever seen. Almost immediately it began to turn orange. Not even a golden tan with a slightly orange undertone...flat out orange. And to make matters worse, it was turning a dark orange/brown around my cheekbones and my nose. I looked like a rotting carrot. My boyfriend caught a glimpse of me and stopped dead in his tracks. He *never* comments to my makeup, so when he frantically asked me why I was orange I knew this product was destined for the trash bin. So disappointing. I've never had a base product turn so bad so fast. Complete waste of $10 and if I could give it a 0 overall, believe me I would.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousRed

First time BB user and I chose this product. Maybe I used too much but it's a little tight and "dusty" on my skin. (I'm a very fair complexion)
No orange, no color at all really--kind of chalky but I may have used too much.
I applied with my fingers and then went over it with a cosmetic sponge.
I have very deep pores around the nose area and don't see much coverage but there aren't a lot of products that work for me in that area.
So I will give it another shot on a different day and see if anything changes.
If not, I'm gonna get my $$$ back.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by aspenrocks99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING. The BB cream goes on evenly and smoothly, and has little beads that exfoliate the skin while you are rubbing it on your face. It isn't thick or heavy at all, it goes on light as a feather and feels amazing. My skin immediately looks like I just applied foundation or powder, except this BB cream looks better than any foundation or powder I have ever used. Although it says it is suppose to naturally make skin flawless, that isn't true, my freckles and blemishes are still visible. It however reduces redness and overall makes my skin smoother-looking. It doesn't leave my skin oily at all. I love this stuff! Plus it's better than the Miracle Skin Transformer which is 50 dollars. Totally amazing price at 15 dollars.