L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 5/6/2013 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i don't like this bb cream i feel as if it makes me look older

on 5/6/2013 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The only "magic" I see is that it disappears... there is nothing to show that this product actually does for the $11 price! I purchased this in the "light" shade, which comes out of the tube in a very thin, almost white consistancy. Once applied, it hardly covers anything and feels dry like a powder. I'm not impressed with this at all, so it's going right back to the store.

on 5/6/2013 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really liked this bb cream! Use caution when choosing the right shade, At first I got it in "light" but it was WAY to dark and orange for me. I took it back to Walmart and exchanged it with the fair shade with no problems. While I don't have fair skin at all I found this shade to be a much better match for my skin color. This product has a fair amount of coverage, for a bb cream. It blurred my imperfections/blemishes and evened out my skin tone. It didn't look oily at all. It was easy to use and blended well. It is also fairly build-able if you have areas on your face that need more coverage. I also really liked the packaging- not messy at all. I would recommend this product only in the fair shade. Personally I think the other shades look too orange. I hope you enjoy this product :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff!!!! I agree that it can be a bit orange but I've never had a problem with it appearing orange on my skin and I'm quite fair. It's a BB Cream. NOT a foundation. While yes, it is buildable, you don't need to shellac it onto your face... Also, not really understanding why people are complaining that it feels like sand??? I have super sensitive skin and never one have the color beads been an issue. Just apply it to your fingers and rub them together to activate the color prior to putting it on your face if its that big of a deal. I use this everyday now under a loose powder for a quick, natural, easy look. Love it. The BB Cream makes my skin look flawless (which is really saying something) and the coverage lasts ALL DAY. You do get color transfer quite easily but just don't go rubbing your face all over everything and everyone (again, don't see why there's so many complaints about that issue either). I got this from CVS on incentive for spend $15 get $5 extra care bucks and I used a $2 coupon and extra bucks to purchase it; got this and a loreal concealer stick for $3. Can't beat that! Loreal is starting to win me over between this product and their telescopic shocking extensions mascara!

on 5/3/2013 8:37:00 PM

I've heard really good things about bb creams and right now they are all the rage. I checked around online to see which was the most loved and it seemed to be this Loreal BB cream. I went to my local drugstore and it costs about $11. Which maybe isn't too bad but it doesn't contain any sunscreen so I feel for 11 bucks and to be a drugstore product...that's a bit high. The tinted moisturizers are cheaper and this is basically a tinted moisturizer. The product itself is white with color matching beads that burst and are supposed to adjust to your skintone when applied. But the color selection is the greatest. I'm usually a light to medium and the light was too dark but the fair shade was too light. I do love the packaging and that it isn't messy. It dries to a powder finish and is pretty soft. However, it is more drying to my skin than using a pressed power. It has little to no coverage and it sinks into every pore on my face. I even tried applying my usual primer first to keep it from sinking in my pores but that didn't work. It only makes them more noticeable. All in all my favorite part of this product is the packaging. I will be returning this product and would not recommend unless your pores are tiny.

on 5/3/2013 12:19:00 PM

I had a sample of this and loved how it looked so I bought the full bottle. Wow what a difference. I don't know what happened but the full bottle is terrible. Its like this gray, gritty, thin cream that just sits on top of your skin. If you wear glasses you will find it all over the frame that touches your nose. I can't see that's its doing anything to improve my skin either. Its like bad cakey foundation. I don't know if I can make it though this bottle. I'm not finding a way to "make it work" by mixing in something else.

on 5/2/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Picked this up in medium, good for my NC 30-35 skin. Chances are, if I knew this is those colour changing product, I would not purchase it in the first place based on the horrible Almay smart shade stuff.
However, this turned out to be a fantastic product, it is one of those hybrid foundation/tinted primer, what I meant is, traditional fdn. covers, this kind of products blurs. It covers pores, mild uneven skin tone, but even if the uneveness still showed thru, it doesn't look as horrible as before. A little concealer or mineral powder on top takes care of it.
I applied this over sunscreen and moisturizer, yes, there is a little grits, it is so minuscule of worthless mentioning and it melts and blend in with the product. I suspect this is a required in order for the white cream morphing to the skin colour. $15, I wish more products comes in this kind of squeeze tube with eyelet opening.

on 4/28/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have both the Medium & light colors and I love them! I use the light everyday under my other foundation as a primer and it works wonders! It makes my face look flawless, and it's far from it. I love the way it makes me skin feel, and it just evens out my skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Way better than the Revlon BB cream.

on 4/28/2013 11:11:00 PM

I love this product, makes my face so smooth and soft, I will definitely stick with this for a long time.

on 4/28/2013 4:03:00 PM

I love this BB cream!!! The bottle claims it to be a moisturizing product, but I find that is not true. In fact, most of the claims it makes I find (excuse my language) shitty. HOWEVER, I love to use this UNDER my makeup!! It smooths the skin soo nicely and preps it perfectly for foundation! It leaves the skin matte but not dry or flat looking, and gives a very very sheer finish. BUT, if you layer this it gives more coverage and never looks cakey. Personally my foundation routine is extensive as my skin is very temperamental but I find it applies best with my fingers or a stippling brush. The beads somewhat bother me when I use my fingers but if my stippling brush is dirty that is what I use. If used alone (powdered and sprayed with setting spray) it lasts a considerable amount of time but nothing incredible. IMO it works best under foundation and concealer, and I will continue to buy this!! The price is expensive because i find that it runs out quickly, but it's worth it for me. Also, it does not transfer on clothes so that is a plus! I use the lightest shade and it works as long as I blend it in so it does not settle in my baby hairs or my peach fuzz, if it does settle it tends to look a tad orange, but if I blend it it's a good match for my NC15-NC20 skin.