April 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2005 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Katybensted

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the Doctor Pepper of blushes. You look at it, don`t understand why a cosmetics company would produce such a colour, and then don`t bother with it. It is an intimidating bright orange red in the pot.
But I`m a sucker for odd looking colours, and after all the the great reviews on MUA, I had to get it.
Yes, it is very strong and yes, you need a light hand but the results are well worth it. On my pale skin, the effect is one of a brisk walk on a cold day - it makes my eyes sparkle, and my skin look creamy and fresh.
Bottom line - you have nothing to lose. Try it, you might like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2005 8:51:00 AM More reviews by rebdab

This colour looks NUTS in the package - fluoro red. The sales assistant was even almost reluctant to sell it saying it was a very '80's look. Bought it on a day I bought about 3 other bright red things, but must say I didn't regret it, and I like a very natural look. Looks GREAT if applied with a VERY light touch to the apples of the cheeks , and even better combined with bronzer where you get a real sun-kissed glow (I have NW 20 skin). Would reccommend to expand a basic blush collection (and believe me I own a few). Expensive, but I suspect this will last YEARS as it is so pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by DrewToo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush definately does not work for all women. I have fair, slightly blotchy skin, hazel eyes, and light hair. I read the reviews, and took note that careful application is necessary. I did over do it my first use, but on second application I used just a small amount and went about my day. All day whenever I looked in the mirror something didn't look right. I realized it was the color of the blush that just didn't look right with my skin; I think my blotchiness had something to do with it - the red I put on my cheeks seemed to pick up the red everywhere else on my face, like my acne spots. Not attractive. I washed off the blush, applied a nice pink-brown blush, and was looking good again. I tried to use the blush again the next day and this only confirmed it looked terrible on me. Just know even with a light hand this blush won't look good on everyone. I do love Orgasm though and will be back for more of that shade instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2005 3:50:00 PM More reviews by chochotte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first NARS item and it works like magic on me.
I have a very yellow complexion, but a little of this bright red powder makes me look very fair & lively.
I would buy it again if I live long enough as I have it for three years and there are still hetchmarks on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by 3838linda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own several Nars blushes, Sin,orgasm,Mata hari,amour and Exhibit A.I can't say which is my fave,but I'm reviewing Exhibit A for it's uniqueness.No other brand is brave enough to sell something that looks tomato red in the pan yet wears incredibly natural.It is also versatile. I wear it with Orgasm for peachy glow and a bronzer for sunkissed look,but light hand only.All Nars blushes are great, they melt into the skin as if glowing from within.Nars blushes are exspensive but you do get quality AND quantity(last ages),just be sure to choose one thats right for you colouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mama3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is truly a beautiful blush. As others have said you need to use a light hand with this. Otherwise it's a bit scary! You use so little that this will last a long time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by parkbench28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A very pretty color. This leaves me with a nice, simple (no glitter) flush. Just lightly tap a fluffy brush into the pan, blow off the excess, and swipe it on to your cheeks and voila! I didn't find this difficult to apply at all, and if I put too much on it's easy to blot to the right color. It's also a nice, neutral red- not too blue, not too yellow- just right for all of us who can never figure out our skin's undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I waited so long to finally get this. I'm glad I did. I was hesitant to shell out the $22 USD for this b/c I never use a blush until it is gone. I tried so hard to utilize shades I had to try to re-create this color, but trust me this shade is so unique it is worth the money. I found that mixing Stila Poppy w/ Gladiola is similar but not exact. It goes on a beautiful red flush w/ orange undertones on my NC20 skin. I love it, and it goes on so naturally on me. I'm glad I finally broke down and got it. I don't use any special brush with this, just a light hand and I find that works well enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2005 9:15:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very nice product. It will last me 20 years....Lots of pigment but goes on me sheerly. I am low maitenence so I will not spend too much time with a product, it looks cool with Mac peachykeen over it as a highlighter. That is as crafty as I have gotten with this so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stunning on this fair skinned, blonde, blue eyed lady. The color makes my eyes pop. I can't stop using this one even though I have several other gorgeous blushes calling to me. If you own this blush you also must own a skunk brush. It is very easy to look like a clown. You need a very light hand, but once you get it right you will be in love.