July 31, 2014 | 1029 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 More reviews by tessy682

At first I really liked it, so then I bought it again. But now that I have found a new foundation (sephora brand), this is really oily! I get oily after a while and this I look super shiny. I got the second or third lightest color, and it makes me look really pale. It's good for days you're in a rush but not good for everyday unless you want to be shiny and somewhat cakey. I will not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by slothcity

I regret buying this so much. It's by far the worst product I think I have ever bought. It's runny and makes it obvious you're wearing makeup. Somehow it makes my skin look oily and dry at the same time. Don't buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautyKrush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge makeup fan and normally spend a lot of money when it comes to makeup (because I want to look my best right?) I was running out of foundation & bought this product quickly the price was okay but I hated the product! -.- the scent was acc quite nice & fresh smelling & the texture was extremely smooth (I like that) but they're not much colour choices (I'm a dark skin girl (brownish) and this bbm cream was almost ghostly looking and white, it also gave me a mini rash :/ so instead I went to school looking like Casper the ghost, this product has now put me off of bb creams :'(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

By far one of the worst BB cremes out there. It ran all over my fingers as soon as I took off the top of the bottle, and is the most liquidy, runny, oily stuff I've ever tried. Made me shiny in less than 20 minutes of applying, even with powder. Had almost no coverage. Was very, but definitely not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by mangotango189

This is the first BB cream that I was able to try... my sister gave it to me after finding the coverage inadequate.

The product feels and looks like a tinted moisturizer, and smells like sunscreen. It has sheer coverage and is not suitable for covering blemishes. However, it is perfect for evening out skin-tone, and makes for a fresh, pretty, "no-makeup" look.

My favorite aspect of the product is that it provides a base to blend concealer with. I try to avoid applying a full face of foundation, but concealer on bare skin looks blotchy. This provides a good base, it smooths out the appearance of my skin, and masks uneven tone and some redness.

I typically apply the product and then use concealer or foundation to mask "trouble spots." I appreciate that it gives a dewy look to the rest of my skin, and helps me ration my more expensive foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ttbug14

I bought this product thinking it was a mixture of foundation and concealer but it wasn't. It really is moisturizer that has water mixed in it. It didn't even hide anything. The only thing I like is that it has 30 SPF and protects my face from the sun. Totally disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best BB cream I have found. Spent at least $500 on BB, CC and moisturizing foundations and never found one that I felt good in. This was an emergency purchase while travelling. Very lucky.

I get compliments on my skin when I wear this BB cream. Friends and even a couple of random people have commented that I look aglow, perfect, smooth, luminous, all that stuff, and none of them are tongue-in-cheek comments on overdoing the highlighter. The palest shade looks pink but almost wears like a neutral (perfect for me). Very little product goes a long way as well. My only problem is that I wish it wore longer. I usually use the Clarins Sun Stick to top up my SPF before hitting outsideness, but I have reapplied this easily four times in a day when I had no other SPF alternatives. I would estimate the color wear/impact lasts about four hours. If changing the wear meant it would compromise the effect, I'm happy to keep applying. Worth a try for $10!

-bargain price
-great color for very pale neutral/cool
-moisturizing
-luminous without looking shiny
-mineral sun screen! Yeehaw!
-doesn't sit in pores or wrinkles
-hasn't broken me out
-doesn't burn or irritate

Love it. Chucking out my Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Shiseido...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream, and I like it. I was looking for something nice and light to even out my skintone during the warm months, and this was a comparatively cheap, paraben- and oil-free BB cream. My choice was the Light shade which matches my fair skin well. I'm not too sure how miraculous a BB cream can be - if you want full coverage don't try to get it from a BB cream! This one does not cover much redness or darkness but it definitely evens out my skintone/makes my skin look better (so perhaps it's more like a tinted moisturizer? That is what I have heard and read about it, anyway, and it seems to be true). I have been applying this with my fingers - not unhygienic as it is a squeeze bottle & you don't have to put your fingers in the product - (it is a really thin consistency and pours out easily, so don't squeeze the bottle very hard!), putting a concealer over my undereye area and any other problem areas, and setting it with my E.L.F. translucent mattifying powder which counteracts the "dewiness" of this BB cream (I don't really need dewy as my skin is quite oily). I did set it with E.L.F.'s HD powder once and it retained the dewiness. I feel like this wouldn't last very long without a powder of some kind. Overall, good for evening out your skin tone and not much else. I put a "Yes" for repurchase as it is perfectly fine for extremely light coverage, and I have been wearing this every day I wear makeup!
Update: My skin is becoming more combination now, and I wore this the other day without a setting powder as I was running late. The result? A lovely glow. Maybe too much for some people, so I would still recommend setting with a translucent powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This BBcream is sheer, like a tinted moisturizer. I apply it with a buffing brush, and keep buffing until the streaks go away. I find the colour okay, and it doesn't make me oily (I use a pressed powder on top). There is no coverage, but it does help even out the redness on my cheeks without looking like makeup (the pressed powder also helps), which is what I wanted. It does nothing for blemishes or sun spots.
I really like that it has an SPF of 30, but I wonder how much you need to apply to get that much protection? I can't say I noticed any glow while wearing it. I also wear my usual moisturizer under it, so I can't say it's good in that area either.
I've only worn it a few times. I once had a hot flash while wearing it and had pink sweat glowing on my forehead. Embarrassing! Any foundation might have done this, I guess.
I'll use it up, but I won't buy it again. There's probably something better out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been hesitant to try a BB, mainly because I have so many bottles of foundation to use up. I bought this one in Light Sheer Tint for my NW20 complexion, and I used it for the first time today. I'm sold!! This tint is the most perfect match for my skin. I love how smoothly it goes on, and it has a nice dewey finish. I didn't bother with powder but I did use Chanel cream blush. The whole look is so pretty and fresh. There's just the right amount of color to even out any imperfections. It's now been about 6 hours since I applied it, and it still looks perfect. I don't have any shine or oxidation. Seriously, I couldn't be happier with this product, and the low price is just a bonus.