July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by siobhanboston

I absolutely love this product. I have dry skin and love cream blush. This one comes in gorgeous peachy/ orangy shades that look so pretty on my skin. Especially with a red lip! My new favorite blush and I am a die hard Nars Orgasm user.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryCheeksForever

I got this in the peach satin shade, it is a very pretty peachy corally color (I'm a NC20-NC35). I see people are having issues with the color payoff, but I found that if I use a synthetic tapered blush brush, I can really concentrate the color. I also like to layer other blushes on top of this, I've tried Physicians Formula PH Blush in Natural and MAC in Dainty, and both look really nice. I wore it to work and someone actually commented on my rosy cheeks lol. I don't think it's so cheap for around $7.50, especially given the cheap packaging. And I can already see that I can hit the pan fairly quickly (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, more shopping!) I don't think I would pay the full price again, but if it's on sale I'd probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by everivefaccin

i love this! very natural looking and awesome consistancy. great color selection as well(: great wok maybelline!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I had a favorite MUA'er get me this. I tried it and I don't like it. First of all right off the bat a big hunk fell in the sink. Then I tried to apply it---what a mess. It has to be built up on my fair/medium skin and I really don't like the color....rose petal. And no I won't buy this again and if asked I wouldn't recommend this. Sorry Maybelline but this sucks!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Amulf

Maybelline has to be one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, drugstore makeup brand. Unfortunately, the most exciting thing about this blush was the consistancy and "bouncy" feeling that the blush has, which is pretty cool. As far as the quality of the blush, I absolutely hate it. When I transferred the product from my finger to my cheek, I got almost no color payoff and it transitioned into a quite dry feeling blush. Overall, really really disliked this blush. Wouldn't recommend to a friend, won't be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blusher in Hot Tamale, which is a warm toned red blush. It is very pigmented. I apply with a blush brush with a light hand for a nice flush of color, but I can also build up the color to wear it a bit dramatically. It blends easily, it is affordable (I think I paid $5-6 USD each), and is pigmented. The packaging can be a little difficult to open, but this is a very good product and I intend to purchase in other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by blondiecakes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in Peach Satin. The texture is AMAZING, and it is super lightweight. The color doesn't show up as much as I would like, but it's great if you are just looking for a hint of color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I got Plum Wine which is the darkest shade & Peach Satin. (NC25 here) with a bit of blending and the right touch these blushes are fun and beautiful on my skin tone. I really love them but the packaging could be improved. Also a bit pricey for the amount you get. Luckily it was BOGO half off the 2nd which made it not as bad...$7.50 each @ wags otherwise. Plum Wine sounds exactly what it looks like..a darker plummy shade which I just needed a touch on my cheeks where as Peach Satin I use a little bit more but not too much more because imo it is quite pigmented. The color stays for several hours before I feel it could use a touch up. I like these a lot and would love to get my hands on more shades when I am not so broke.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by danielaortiz19

This is a great everyday blush! I have a cute pink one and it works as a ''base'' and it makes powder blush stay longer. It looks great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bluelitzer

I bought this out of curiosity. Fresh Pink was the shade I picked out. It's a blue-based light baby pink. It's easy to overapply so you should take a little and build up on it which isn't the most convenient for people on the go. The packaging is typical plastic you find in drugstore product, not such a bad thing. The blush itself is some kind of a bouncy malleable mousse. It's fun at first when it's all new and clean but when you've used it over and over it becomes kind of muddy (not necessarily dirty) because it mixes with the foundation on your cheeks and you double dip it and well it's a mess. I recommend using a spatula to get it out and save it from mixing with your foundation. I double this as a base for my eyeshadow when I'm trying to do a spring pink and peach look, I should say it works surprisingly well. My eyes become matte and prepped for the actual e/s. The result looks very good and I'm probably gonna be using this as an eyeshadow base more than a blush, thus the 4 star rating.