November 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by haiden304

I have a lip butter in peach parfait. It's a very very pretty color! Overall, really like this lip product. It's not sticky and it doesn't dry my lips out. It's basically in between a lipstick and a lip balm. Although it comes off easily, it doesn't bother me because I can just reapply it- no big deal. I would recommend it, even though it's a little expensive (about 6.50 at Walmart).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

I LOVE THIS! I usually hate wearing lip gloss because it's sticky and I hate wearing lipstick because it's drying and thick feeling. I usually go with just chapstick or tinted lip balm, so this feels exactly the same weight and comes in many colors. My favorite is peach parfait because I like how it flatters my skin tone and looks really natural. It does come off easily when you drink, but I'm fine with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I lIke these and plan on buying more.Staying power is not great but they are more hydrating than a lipstick that is made to stay put.
I am fair with naturally red lips and my favorite is pink truffle. Really nice and creamy. Red velvet is super pigmented and less creamy. I find it a bit drying. I also have dreamsicle which looks really terrible with my red lips. It settles into the lines in my lips something awful.

UPDATE: Just got Candy Apple and totally in love. I am NC 20, dark brown hair, dark eyes. So nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by holwil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am medium-fair and love the look of smoky eyes and nude lips, so I bought Creme Brulee after seeing it advertised in InStyle Magazine. Not much pigment there and pretty light, wouldn't buy it again. I love Peach Parfait! It's just the right peach shade for me without being too orange. I will buy this again and I am looking into other shades as well. Kroger grocery stores have them for $5.99 right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by walkingdiktionary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have two of these lip butters. One in Strawberry shortcake and one in gumdrop. I love strawberry shortcake! It's an adorable color. Gumdrop I like but it's really sheer. Still okay though. I want to purchase a couple more.Also, I love the packaging to them! I think they're so cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ashley2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great texture, won't dry out my lip. Not so happy with the color selection though. Tutti fruiti and sweet tart are pretty but too bright for everyday use. Peach parfait is too sheer, berry smoothie is a bit dark makes me look order

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

These lip butter are definitely highly overrated! their definitely nice and moisturizing but their not that special in my opinion. Their really nice for everyday use if you just want an easy lip butter that adds color to your lips. I expected the lip butters to smell a lot better hence the word "butter" and the colored packaging they have. Their nice but not overly impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Buller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i heard so so much about the revlon lip butters,we do not have them in my country so i bought a set of 5 on ebay..
And since i heard very good things about them i expected really good balms,
First of all,to me they are lipsticks,and NOT a lip balm.
I just did not like them, and can not understand why are they such a big deal and everyone say really good things about them and how they are the best.
Its just so messy and does not last long.
They are ok lipstick cause its smooth but i would not buy them again,they cost alot in my openion and i was not wowed by them.

Other options for a balm would be the tinted burt's bees balms they are the best.

And for a lipstick i would choose Nyx,cheaper and does the same for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by iamalovecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

From reading the reviews, looks like I'm in the minority - this was not a great product for me. Pros - great color selection. Cons - made my lips peel like CRAZY, and so strange too, because its very 'smooth' & balm like when you apply, but after an hour or so, not only was there not very much color on my lips, my lips also started peeling. I used this about 3x before I realized it was this causing my lips to peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by glittergatkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is going to be the dullest product review ever because there's really nothing to say besides it's cute and it works. It's not actually made out of butter. The end.