October 21, 2014 | 2083 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by kaycieleaver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really loved this mascara. It was great. My new HG and then it started to get hard to apply. It was gloopy, dry, and gave me spider lashes. It became very hard to work with. I know what you must be thinking. "Is this girl an idiot? Her mascara is just dried up. She needs to buy a new one." Wrong. It took this mascara a whole two weeks to be unusable. So I bought a new one thinking it was a fluke. Nope. Same thing. Awesome lashes for two weeks. Very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by netmom1

Wow, this is a great mascara! It thickens, lengthens and stays on very well. It doesn't clump and is easy to apply. It seems every bit as good as my usual Estee Lauder. I will definitely rebuy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can see why people like this- it does build a lot of volume and length. My problem with it is that it does clump badly. I couldn't really use it on my bottom lashes at all because of this. That is why I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used to love this, but the last 2 I bought were so clumpy from the get go. I don't know if I'm getting bad ones? Idk will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.. And believe me I have tried plenty. I even pick this over "they're real" and it's so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, what a mascara! Dirt cheap, blackest black, nice volume and lenght.It also seperates lashes real good....and on me, it doesn`t smudge. I compare this to Diorshow mascaras, or Lancome Hypnose. Really, it gives massive volume - and loads of drama - if that`s what you�re after.
For me, this has replaced higher end-mascaras, like the ones mentioned...
The only con must be that I don`t find it holding a curl properly...It`s too heavy for the lashes I guess....But still - my fav at the moment, absolutely HG material. Oh, and I forgot to say I`ve worked as an SA for loads of brands, and tried a whole bunch of mascaras...so believe me, this is super :) I get a lot of comments on my lashes using this one...Go try! :)

Edit: Still loving this. Been trying some Lancome and Dior mascaras since my review, and this beats them all. So super - you got to try this. Ps. The mascara gets better and better after it`s been opened... ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome drugstore find. MEGA volume and super black. It gives me better results than mascaras that are double and triple the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Kimmy7770

I'm from Australia and had heard great things about this mascara so while on a trip to The USA last month I picked up a tube. THE BEST mascara I have ever tried. It makes my lashes thick and black and holds curl really well. I have been asked many times since I've been home if I have fake lashes on when I wear this. And I can't believe the price! Australia has ridiculous make up prices so for 3 dollars its a steal! Most 'drug store ' mascaras here are about 20 dollars so you can't beat the price. I ended up buying another 2 tubes so I can use this for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE:
I found this works amazingly if you take off the extra product on the brush. When I pull the wand out of the tube, I push it against the side of the tube so one side of the brush is completely cleaned off. It gives a lot of length and volume and doesn't clump! It also holds a curl really well. I live in Canada and I've never seen this in stores, I think it's only available online for us.

PREVOUS RATING: 1/5 STARS
Worst mascara I've ever tried. And I've tried a lot. It was just a horrible clumpy mess. I've never worn this for more than 5 minutes since it looks so bad so I have no idea if it smudges or flakes. I've had it for about 2 months now and it's still as bad as when I first opened it. I don't know if I got a bad tube or something since most other people seem to love this. But everyone also seems to like the fabuliner and I wasn't impressed with that either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sadly this did nothing for me. I bought it solely based on the reviews here. I found it to be just an average mascara. I didn't get very much volume or lengthening. It was also too wet. I prefer a slightly drier mascara formula. It went in the trash.