October 2, 2014 | 1884 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by netmom1

Wow, this is a great mascara! It thickens, lengthens and stays on very well. It doesn't clump and is easy to apply. It seems every bit as good as my usual Estee Lauder. I will definitely rebuy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can see why people like this- it does build a lot of volume and length. My problem with it is that it does clump badly. I couldn't really use it on my bottom lashes at all because of this. That is why I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used to love this, but the last 2 I bought were so clumpy from the get go. I don't know if I'm getting bad ones? Idk will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.. And believe me I have tried plenty. I even pick this over "they're real" and it's so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, what a mascara! Dirt cheap, blackest black, nice volume and lenght.It also seperates lashes real good....and on me, it doesn`t smudge. I compare this to Diorshow mascaras, or Lancome Hypnose. Really, it gives massive volume - and loads of drama - if that`s what you�re after.
For me, this has replaced higher end-mascaras, like the ones mentioned...
The only con must be that I don`t find it holding a curl properly...It`s too heavy for the lashes I guess....But still - my fav at the moment, absolutely HG material. Oh, and I forgot to say I`ve worked as an SA for loads of brands, and tried a whole bunch of mascaras...so believe me, this is super :) I get a lot of comments on my lashes using this one...Go try! :)

Edit: Still loving this. Been trying some Lancome and Dior mascaras since my review, and this beats them all. So super - you got to try this. Ps. The mascara gets better and better after it`s been opened... ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome drugstore find. MEGA volume and super black. It gives me better results than mascaras that are double and triple the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Kimmy7770

I'm from Australia and had heard great things about this mascara so while on a trip to The USA last month I picked up a tube. THE BEST mascara I have ever tried. It makes my lashes thick and black and holds curl really well. I have been asked many times since I've been home if I have fake lashes on when I wear this. And I can't believe the price! Australia has ridiculous make up prices so for 3 dollars its a steal! Most 'drug store ' mascaras here are about 20 dollars so you can't beat the price. I ended up buying another 2 tubes so I can use this for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE:
I found this works amazingly if you take off the extra product on the brush. When I pull the wand out of the tube, I push it against the side of the tube so one side of the brush is completely cleaned off. It gives a lot of length and volume and doesn't clump! It also holds a curl really well. I live in Canada and I've never seen this in stores, I think it's only available online for us.

PREVOUS RATING: 1/5 STARS
Worst mascara I've ever tried. And I've tried a lot. It was just a horrible clumpy mess. I've never worn this for more than 5 minutes since it looks so bad so I have no idea if it smudges or flakes. I've had it for about 2 months now and it's still as bad as when I first opened it. I don't know if I got a bad tube or something since most other people seem to love this. But everyone also seems to like the fabuliner and I wasn't impressed with that either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sadly this did nothing for me. I bought it solely based on the reviews here. I found it to be just an average mascara. I didn't get very much volume or lengthening. It was also too wet. I prefer a slightly drier mascara formula. It went in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far the best mascara out there. Used to have thick long lashes when I was younger and now not so much. So after spending what seems like trillions of dollars on a good mascara I try this after reviewing it here. Makes my lashes the longest they've been in a long time. I tell everyone about this. And the price! How can you beat the price?