April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy this after reading some reviews. I try out alot of mascaras trying to find my HG one. This is very cheap at 2.99 and it does a good job at leanthing and giving tons of volum but a ton of product comes out and i have to scrap it off before appling. It is very wet and clumpyso you have to be carefull about how you apply it.All of that i could live with but it irrates my eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have never repurchased a mascara, but I might have to with this one! My favorite way to apply this is slowly twirling is while I slowly blink. The brush can get a bit clumpy, but you can easily clean it off. The volume is incredible, but it also gives me a lot of length too! I totally recommend it. And at only $3, you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nsr

This is the best mascara on the market simply becaue it stays put! I find I don't have raccoon eyes by the end of the day..I actually do better with it when I don't use a primer and I really have to let my eye makeup remover sit on it for a few minutes to remove it. Brush is nothing fancy and you do have to get the knack of not having it clump but once you do...the results are great! Actually had someone at work ask me why my lashes were so long. For the price,,totally worth it especially since I don't like to keep mascaras around too long for hygiene reasons..so I can switch this out once a month

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by DonaL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this for my gym bag, and I tossed it after a week of use - clumps galore, and I don't have time to stand in the locker room and comb out my eyelashes. Apparently, the wiper inside the tube does a poor job of clearing the brush. I'm glad it cost only $2.99. Nowhere near the quality of Jordana eyeliners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, short/sparse lashes.

At this price, it's worth repurchasing to just have in your mascara stash. It's not my 1st choice and generally I only use it to overlay another mascara I'm trying out that does nothing for me. It does volumize in crunchy, thick way. I'm sure it's b/c of my technique to keep swiping to build volume, and as other mentioned, it's very quick drying. So not the most beautiful lashes, but I don't think anyone is checking out my lashes 3" from my face, such as I do in the mirror. Haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

Most certainly a diamond in the rough ladies! So cheap and yet easily competes with higher end brands. If you can find it, get it! If you don't like it then you're only out 3 bucks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

I can't believe this mascara is only $2.99. The very first time I used it I was amazed. I keep thinking the $2.99 price is a mistake, so I just bought 5 tubes. I love the 80's packaging and the brush is really nice. It reminds me of my old "lash out' brush. I add coats throughout the day and this stuff doesn't clump on me at all. New HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kaylaistattooed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not a "holy grail" mascara like many claim it to be but it does lengthen, darken, and add a bit a volume to my lashes. I pair this with my Maybelline Falsies Mascara for my desired look. It's a dry forumla and a little too quick to dry for my liking but I make it work. Something worth trying out for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by ntzeng

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best mascara I have ever used...and that includes department store high end brands to drugstore favorites. This layers really well and gives me really long, dramatic lashes. Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have only one negative thing to say about this mascara - its not available in the UK!!!! Someone from the U.S kindly sent me one and I am in love! I am a contact lens wearer, and to boot I am trialling some new RGP lenses. So having a non flaky, non smudging mascara is very important to me and this has not let me down. I have short, sparse lashes and I always have to use a primer under mascara to give them a boost (this goes for HE or DS mascara). I do not need to with this one. I am so happy about that as the only primer I like is the Shi one, and that is 20 a pop! This mascara, on its own, and in less that two coats, gives me volume and length without stiffness and is as black as can be. Honestly, HG status worthy. Please Jordana, come to the UK!

Edit: UKers, I have found an awesome seller on Amazon who sells them without overly inflating the price either (I managed to get 4, including postage, for less than a HE mascara). Was sent to me in less than a week :o)