December 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by NancyDunn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara, and the only one I use! Tried it for the first time, and it was wonderful! Plumped my lashes lovely! It makes my lashes really long and full, and very happy with this one! Get it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by cheechi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. Inexpensive, nice packaging, etc - pretty much what everyone else has said. HOWEVER I find it absolutely essential to wipe down the mascara wand to blot of any excess before applying this, otherwise I end up with too much product on my lashes. As long as I do that I'm left with long, fluttery lashes that hold a curl amazingly well. Totally worth the $3. Won't buy any other mascara after this.

*EDIT* unfortunately, I have to take some lippies off for this product. After purchasing my 3rd tube of this mascara, I found the formula to be completely different - waxy and unmanageable, and it weighed my lashes down. I don't think this is due to a formula change, rather an inconsistency in Jordana products. I won't be buying this again, because I can't be sure what I'll get!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is the best drugstore mascara I have used, and I have used a few. The product is smear proof and fairly waterproof, although it isn't advertised as either. The only downside is that it can only be found at Walgreens!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Great mascara and definitely one of the best I've used! This gives me lovely thick, long and black lashes. The brush for this is better than the standard mascara brushes and helps give more feathery lashes. I also can't believe how inexpensive this is! It's a shame they don't sell this in Australia... However, I had to dock a lippie off because there is a slight smudging underneath the eyes after about 8 hours or so (but to be fair, it was lightly raining and I am very oily...). I combat this by putting a light coat of another mascara on top of the jordana one (right now, it's eyeko skinny brush because its beginning to dry out...)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by teenspirit93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down the BEST mascara I've ever used! It makes your lashes super long and thick and doesn't wear off. It's also very easy to remove. The packaging is sturdy and the wand is great. If you like dramatic lashes then give this product a go!! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by nova

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I'm familar with both Milani Cosmetics and its cheaper sister line Jordana. Great companies for the price. This mascara cost me only $2.99, so I had to see if it was good. Well, after using it for some time, I find that it works great in one coat, in that it

1) held my stubborn straight lashes curled, even though it is not a waterproof formula
2) very rich black color
3) thicken, voluminzed, and lengthen my undectable natural lashes
4) removal is a breeze, and did I say how cheap this was
5) Made in Italy
6) under typical wear under normal conditions (no extreme humidity, downpurs)..this held up remarkably well, no smudging, flaking...but it is not waterproof

However,
It is a very thick formula, so you must comb out excess w/lash comb, after application. I find one coat was enough drama for day wear. It will get thick and clumpy looking after more than one coat. I only use this on my top lashes, for my bottom lashes I like a thinner waterproof formula, and love the Wet n Wild waterproof one (the one in the pink tube)

And, With all mascaras, I learn to use a topcoat (clear mascara type product...I use a brow gel from Essence but Anastassia is a more expensive option) as added insurance in preventing any mascara from smudging and to waterproof it). I have always had a problem with smudging with any non-tubing mascaras, whether it be waterproof or not, just because my lids are very oily. A top-coat is a must for me...Just make sure that your regular mascara is completely dry before adding top coat... With regards to those mascara that uses tubes/tubing, those do work well for smudging, but they are expensive and tend to make my lashes look wimpy, in comparison to this mascara and topcoat combo. Just be sure to apply top coat sparingly, to lightly coat as too much makes lashes stiff and droopy because of the extra weight.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by traciw24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best Mascara if you want dramatic thick & long lashes. The only reason I tried this inexpensive $3 mascara is thanks to Makeup Alley. So glad I gave it a try. Last time I went I bought the last 2 my store had. My lashes are thick and med in length...
I do the wiggle with this and get the longest lashes I have ever gotten. Even from Hypnose that used to be my HG...I recently bought Hypnose and realized just how much more the Jordana mascara lengthens my lashes & makes them stand out and it is a fraction of the price. Never thought I could find such a deal that works better than high end brands.

I will note that at times it does clump and can be frustrating and look gross. I'm not sure what causes this as the next time I go to use the same tube it works great. I think the angle I apply it and if I'm in the car (not driving) might have something to do with the clumping. (maybe if the ac/heat is on causing it to dry out) not so sure, but did want to point it out. Usually I do the wiggle and if clumping does occur I brush the wand down on the top of the lashes and it separates fixing the issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mcasarez

Great mascara.. I've used Benefits, Maybeline etc.. This one separates and lengths.. Never would have picked it up if not for this site.. Most all recommendations have been on point...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by misssweetmarie

Are you kidding - this product is amazing. I've used the high end and the 'middle end' for so long and then got one of these babies and couldn't believe it. It is the mascara of queens. I'm hitting up the k-mart for what is left in stock. It took me a few months to get the one I have. $2.99. I will buy this again & again. Lasts all day - makes my lashes stand out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is beyond awesome! Thank God to the chick who put it in here monthly favs that raved so much cause mascara is just not something I take chances on trying out. I am very fortunate to have pretty long lashes in the 1st place, so a mascara that can get my attention like this did is a big deal. It's not to watery or to dry. So u have time to keep adding coats and it just really is crazy how much improvment this made being this is 3 bucks! I imagine it can get clumpy but using another makeup wand out of something like revlon 3 d or the new clump crusher after every coat will help with that. maybelline xxl with the 2 sides has been my hg mascara for yrs and yrs and this just to the title! If u want dramtic lashes this is for u!