July 22, 2014 | 2334 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what can I say, I'm in love with a $2.99 mascara. The volume is amazing, good length and no clumps...I repeat, no clumps....$2.99....better than Dior, Benefit, and every other mascara Sephora carries (yes, I've pretty much tried them all). Btwn this and "Full & Soft", I'll never spend more than $10 on mascara again. I totally suggest you try it, you literally have nothing to lose (you spend more on dental floss)

update 5/28/13: ummm, you get what you pay for with this mascara. It's great as a backup but it DOES clump and dry out (too much) so keep it just in case but I suggest you try CG Pro Super Thick

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ash5181

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sorry everyone, Im going to be the disenter here. IMO this is not black enough, too wet (flecks on my brow one) and doesn't do much for volume or length. My lashes were spidery, sparse and grey-ish. I really wanted to love this. For reference my HG was Max Factor Lash Lift and pretty much all the MF mascaras - very black (most imp), dramatic and buildable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by JudiWickham

I have been on a mission for a few years now, to find the best mascara for me. One that will stay on through hot yoga and the rest of the day, without smudging or flaking. Then, remove easily at the end of the day. Lots of volume and length, also desirable. I got this one the same week as I got GA's eyes to kill waterproof. GA's was $30, Jordana's $2.99! Very similar products, I applied one on on eye, the other on the other eye. Could not tell which was which. Jordana's was easier to remove and gave as big fluttery lashes, as the GA one. There was a tiny bit of smudging for both products, would like to deduct half a star! However, if used with Clarins double fix, no smudges... This is a real beauty bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by erikabrining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much my HG. I have actually gotten compliments on my lashes, which I feel are ordinarily pretty average. It's gentle on my sensitive eyes, and produces an even coat of very black color in just one coat (which is my preference). Lashes are lightly curled, and it stays on all day. I also like that the tube is relatively slim - what's with all of these super fat tubes these days, anyway? It's not like they have more product in them or anything and they take up soooo much room in a makeup bag. This one is just about perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by amyov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used Lancome and then Dior mascaras for years, but they cost a lot. I've tried other drugstore brands and figured I was sacrificing some volume for the money. This mascara is seriously good, and I think I paid $3 or $4 for it. I am a one-coat kind of gal and one coat really does volumize my lashes. Will recommend and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my new favorite mascara. It's dirt cheap and gives great length, volume, and dark tint to my lashes. It's a lot better than some of the pricey mascaras I have in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by liteenie

I love this mascara layered over Maybelline Full n soft waterproof. The maybelline keeps my curl (asian lashes here) and Jordana gives me the volume I'm looking for plus a little extra length. I don't get any flakes and hardly any smudging unless I work out hard but that's in combo with my eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not get it. This stuff is below mediocre. The only pluses are the price and I like the wand. The result after one coat is really unremarkable. And it is too soft on the lashes in that it does not really lift/curl at all. Also, it leaves dark circles around the eyes after extended wear. That is my true test for mascara - if for example I sleep in it - does it leave racoon eyes or just flake a little? Total racoon. Also, after washing off and or removing, it is still leaving shadows under my eyes. Not good. By comparison, Maybelline Falsies is far superior in all these respects.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by marybeths

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is as good or better than any high end, high priced mascara! I know, I currently was using my favorite Estée Lauder mascara, and after watching numerous videos calling this their HG mascara I just had to try. It will now be my go to mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mari1219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading so many reviews about this mascara, I HAD TO GET IT. I went to 3 different Walgreens today and finally found it. It was definitely worth the scavenger hunt. I purchased 3 tubes. This mascara makes ur eyes look as if u have on false eyelashes. I normally use Dior, Benefit or Maybelline mascara, but one coat of this I was SHOCKED!! I purchased mine for 3.99 each.