Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

this mascara worked for me, I am shocked that I am the only one. It didnt clump of flake off on me, and it really flared out my lashes. Any time I use a non waterproof (no matter what brand) I have to recurl my lashes once they are dry, and this is no different. But I really like the way it makes my lashes look. I would def repurchase.

on 10/17/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This mascara did not deliver on the flare factor at all. I felt that the consistency was gloopy and somehow... once my lashes dried, they appeared uneven in length with odd gaps in between. Perhaps I didn't have the right application technique? Nonetheless, I do not recommend this mascara.

I HATE this product i bought it to try something new and it was the worst thing to do. It flakes off your eyes and makes your eyes hurt very bad. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

This mascara is horrid. I've always hear about spider leg lashes but I've never actually seen anyone in real life have those type of lashes except for Tammie Faye Baker....but I'm talking about real life here. Well I did on wednesday morning at around 5:30 am. I saw this lady with the most fugded up lashes ever!...and she was staring right at me...in the mirror.

on 10/16/2011 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this mascara a lot. It doesn't clump on me and separates my eyelashes while giving them volume. I like the flared look it gives me, I can definitely see how the lashes go to the side, but it's not as dramatic as I hoped it'd be. But I love it, and I use it everyday.

this is my everyday mascara.... i love how it FLARES my eyelashes, but you really have to apply it "right". i feel like it keeps more of a curve than the regular falsies. i'm on my 3rd one.. i havent decided if i'm going to buy a 4th when this runs out or try another mascara, its my favorite by far

on 10/15/2011 5:22:00 PM

I bought this mascara after having a great experience using Maybelline's "Colossal" mascara, but I was left underwhelmed with their "Falsies Flared". It darkens and lengthens my lashes just a tad bit, but it adds little to no volume and definitely cannot hold curl like it promises without the aid of an eyelash curler.

There are better drugstore mascaras you could buy for the same price, I wouldn't recommend choosing this one!

on 10/13/2011 9:59:00 PM

for some reason i don't really like this one as much as the regular falsies !
just seems way more wet too me, and i don't like the brush at all. also takes a while for my lashes too dry.

on 10/13/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have only recently been trying out mascaras and really noticing what they do for me. I decided to try this for a change recently and was quite impressed.

I've mentioned before (and I'll say this again) I naturally have lashes that are quite thick and healthy so my demands from a mascara aren't really all too crazy.

I did find that this gave some extra length to my lashes and made them feel more dramatic. Nonetheless, this may be too dramatic for some people's taste.

I may consider re-purchasing this somewhere along the line but I think I would also like to try out some more mascaras along the way.

on 10/13/2011 11:47:00 AM

I have naturally long lashes but length and volume is always nice so I stick with The Falsies! But, I sent my friend to the store to buy me regular Falsies but she accidently got it in Flared.
I thought about getting it before but I read so many poor reviews that I decided not to.
But since I had it I might as well try it right?
THIS IS AWFUL.
It was clumpy and dry.
The wand is a pain in the butt to use. I actually had to return it after two days of using it!
It was constantly falling in my eyes, like at the end of the day I would honestly have black chunks of mascara, floating, In my eyes.
I would give it an A+ for length! Because it makes them long but they look disgusting.
I do NOT reccomend getting this product at all.