Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

on 11/25/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm not one to throw away a beauty product without giving it a fair try; that said, my tube of this just hit the trash last night.

Not only does this mascara fail to deliver ANY semblance of a "false lashes" look, for some reason it always goes on really, really wet; the brush seems like it would rock if the formula was better, but as it is, I'd have to do multiple coats just to get a thicker-lashed look, and then it would clump up and look horrible.
That, and it didn't hold curl well at ALL. I was really, really disappointed and won't be buying again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an okay product. I've tries all of the falsies mascaras and none of them give that false lash look. But they are drugstore brands and you get what you pay for. The brush for this one is different than the one for the regular falsies and falsies black drama. The formula is also thicker and dryer than the others. I tried it and overall it does okay with length and it seems to separate well. But no flare at all.

I give it 3 lippies because it's not a bad mascara but it defintley does not do what it says.

on 11/23/2011 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:Liked the brush
its black an i LOVE black mascara!

cons;Clumped my lashes SOO bad
horrible at seperating my lashes

on 11/23/2011 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara . My favorite is still este lauder and chanel but as far drugstore goes this is the best one so far. It gives curl leghth and the black color is nice.

on 11/21/2011 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I found it really wet and that it took forever to dry but now after it's had some air, it's my HG mascara and I reach for it everyday. It holds a curl and gives some pretty good length.

on 11/21/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It was okay the first time I used it. After that the tube contents dried a little, and since then it has been clumpy and it makes my lashes stick together. I'm just not a fan of Maybelline mascara.

on 11/21/2011 1:13:00 AM

Good mascara,no complaints

on 11/18/2011 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara is just OK. I prefer a more natural look, but I'm open to more "dramatic" mascara for evening looks. I bought this product for just that. Not sure if it's the consistency, or the poorly designed bristles on the brush, but I had a really hard time applying this mascara. No lash separation what-so-ever. My lashes were clumpy and stuck together and felt hard and brittle. The nice, soft separated look they advertise is really no indication of what this mascara actually does. As far as the "flared" look goes...well, there was none.

on 11/13/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE IT! it make yourr eyelashes sooo much longer and like awesome! Whenever i let someone use it theyre like "I loove this! can i have it!?" hahaha and its not expensive! The bad things are it sometimes clumps but barely ever and the way the brush is it sometimmes gets on your eyelid but it depends like how you put it on. like i dont twist it but when you do it doesnt get on your eyelid and i dont know why theres so many bad reviews! ITS AMAZING!

on 11/7/2011 9:49:00 PM

Amazing!!! I loveee ittt ,the only problem is that its a bit hard to get out and it clumps just a bit, but overall its a real good mascara and I would most definitely purchase it again. Your eye lashes really do look fake.