L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 3/8/2002 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Wonderful stuff! On my relaxed hair, this conditioner does the job beautifully - I am so very much in love with the way my hair looks and feels right now, which, when you have a relaxer, is saying something. Here's a great way I use it - I "color" my hair with a clear color like Clairol Jazzing to make it shine and use a gentle shampoo like Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo. Feria is a fabulous conditioner to use to help keep the gloss around longer and to boost its effects!

on 2/25/2002 11:36:00 PM

I exepected this to be really great on my newly highlighted hair, but it weighed my hair down without making it noticeably shinier/softer.

on 1/30/2002 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i won't ever use this again! it was awful on my hair. it was very hard to apply the color evenly.

when it was done, it was sooo obvious that i colored it! it didn't look natural on me at all. basically, the top half of my hair was one shade, and the bottom half was a darker shade. weird! i had much better luck with "Open" haircolor.

on 1/26/2002 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use the Feria conditioner that comes in the Feria Hair color packs. I have tubes and tubes of it that I use at least 4 times a week. It helps to keep my dry hair soft.

on 1/5/2002 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Kinda slimy. OK, so I'm a bit picky, and I know that all conditioners are somewhat slimy, but I almost slipped in the shower from this one. It didn't do much for my curly hair, though it did rinse well leave it somewhat soft. This will be used as shaving cream, back to my Infusium23!

on 12/10/2001 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this conditioner. It doesn't build up or leave my hair limp. I can use it everyday to keep my hair looking shiny and feeling soft.

on 11/18/2001 3:44:00 AM

Well, I have curly hair and this works great for me. It's perfect for when I want to straighten my hair afterwards though as it's a heavy conditioner. It makes my hair very silky. Love the smell, too. I just wish I could get it in big bottles.

on 10/22/2001 7:58:00 PM

Hmm - not bad, but not great either, at least for my thick, wavy/frizzy hair. I have to work very hard to comb out the tangles after using this conditioner. I have to use a ton each time, too - so a tube will probably only last me about 8 uses. If I use less I can't even comb out my hair while the conditioner is in it, much less comb it after my shower. I'll use up the tube, I'm sure, but I won't buy it again. I should know better than to try anything other than Ouidad's Balancing Rinse.

on 10/14/2001 12:54:00 AM

Incredible conditioner great for daily use as well as deep conditioning. The smell is great, and the effects are immediate..hair is much easier to comb out afterwards and stays soft and smooth until I wash it again. Look for the big tube at Sally Beauty Supply.

on 10/4/2001 4:39:00 PM

Now I know what the fuss is about this conditioner! I just bleached my hair (a disaster)and it turned my hair dry, brittle like straw but once I conditioned my hair with this my hair's texture is all back to normal... actually better! Can't say much about the scent though. It smells like lemon and something else.