September 22, 2014 | 2043 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

I had to get this after the amazing reviews! I love the left side of the palette (the browns) and have been using these colors to make a smokey eye for when I go out on the weekends. These shadows are EXTREMELY pigmented and have such great color pay off. My only complaints: the darkest brown color is a little extreme - it's extremely sparkly and even if I just dip my brush in it, it is still SO dark and too much for me. Also, I don't know how much I really am going to use the green colors. Possibly for St. Patrick's day? I'm not sure, but I'm not really a fan of them. If you don't like shadows that are not matte and very over the top (I would probably only use this palette for when I go out as they are a little dramatic) then I don't suggest purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I bought this after reading all the great reviews on MUA and because I love Wet'n'Wild eyeshadows in general. The colors are very pigmented, blendable, and, in my opinion, comparable to Urban Decay quality. The only problem I have with it is the cheap useless applicators that come with it, but I just throw those away as soon as I open it anyway. This is a great product. I probably won't repurchase, since I won't run out any time soon, and I already have a lifetime supply of eyeshadows. ;-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This palette is okay. There are only about four colours that are really useable (for me). The dark duo-chromes are not very wearable and don't blend very well. W&W eyeshadows have improved drastically since I was a teen but they still aren't as nice as the high end shadows like MAC, UD, and Too Faced. There is a bit of fall-out and they don't blend that well. I think the people who say that they blend well have never used higher end shadows. That being said, this is a good palette for someone on a budget or a teen. I prefer the Walking on Eggshells or Silent Treatment trios to this palette though.They are way more wearable! And all of the shadows in those two trios blend decently. I probably wouldn't purchase this palette again because I like the trios better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Goegeous fall colors! This is the best palette of the three. I have all three and I love them all, but I would say this is the most usable and the colors are the most velvety and wearable. You can really do a lot of looks with this. I think the possibilites are endless. So glad I got this. Wet 'n' Wild used to be such crap but I feel like they have really stepped it up the last few years and I am really liking their products. This is coming from someone who uses anything from NYC to YSL. I really think you can find some great makeup for cheap these days! You can't beat this palette for $4.99!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Cherna11

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks again to the ladies on MUA because thanks to you I was convinced that I needed to try this palette. I went to my local CVS and snatched the very last one! It's inexpensive as is but the lady at the checkout counter gave me an additional discount because one the highlight colors was a little broken and spilled. I bought it yesterday and wore the colors on the left side (neutral colors) and I got so many compliments! The color pay off is great and they all blend nicely together. They are shimmery and velvety soft. I highly recommend to anyone, seriously, this palette is AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

This is a AWESOME palette!!! Bought it on sale for 40% off at CVS, came out to two dollars and some change. TWO DOLLARS???!!! For 8 VERY pigmented eyeshadows. The 4 on the right are neutral browns and the 4 on the left are a variety of greens. Love them all! I've heard so many great things about these Wet N Wild palettes I finally decided to pick one up. I'm so happy I did. These shadows remind me a lot of the Urban Decay eyeshadows, texture wise. They are very smooth and soft, not chalky at all. Really considering on going back to get more:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by 85mansikka85

I really like this palette. It's not prizey, it has great colors that are really pigmented. The eyeshadows are really soft. The taupeish color i my fave!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I went to Ulta to pick up Naked2, sampled the colors, said "meh" and then happened upon this, the only one left in a tiny WNW display in store. I haven't used WNW since I was 14 and it was the only makeup I could afford, but I have heard such good things on MUA about it, for $4.99 I figured why not?
I have to say, I'm impressed! Comfort Zone has 8 generously sized eye shadows and comes with a double ended sponge/brush applicator . It is a nude/natural color palette comprised mostly of beautiful browns, as well as a really pretty aubergine, a mossy green and a teal-flecked gray. All the colors have a bit of shimmer, without being glitter bombs and seem to be warm or neutral toned.
The colors are really well pigmented- dare I say, as good as Urban Decay. The shadow texture is a little soft and does have some fallout, but nothing that can't be dealt with. Otherwise, the consistency is really smooth and goes on great.
You can do a lot of pretty, different looks with this palette and be assured they will look beautiful for hours (all day and into the night) without fading. I would totally recommend this to everyone - including HE makeup snobs! - and I will be looking at WNW more in the future because of the great quality and colors of this palette.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this palette at all. When I put it on and blend it looks powdery on my lids. I love Wet n Wild but these 8 pan palettes don't work for me. The colors just don't translate to a pretty color but when swatched on my hand it looks nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOVE. This. Palette.

I use it all the time, just as buttery and pigmented as any high end brand. Such a steal. The only colour I think is kind of weird is the brown/green duo-chrome, kind of unflattering.