November 20, 2014 | 1896 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great for drugstore shadow. I really don't like the singles (Nutty, Brule, Kitten), but these shadows are nice. Very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I do like this palette quite a bit. I find myself only able to use half the colors on a semi-regular basis and that's what bothers me. The palette is a fantastic price and the colors are beautiful, but the packaging is quite large making these shadows hard to store. I've used very little from the right side (green, grey, taupe) and see almost no need to use those shadows personally which is a let down.
I like this and I'm glad I purchased it, but I will probably not purchase again. I'll continue to repurchase my WnW Walking on Eggshells which I use almost every day and is my HG shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by carolLT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am one of the many who have fallen in love with all of these eyeshadows! I haven't quite mastered the crease and definer colors, but the lighter shades are easy to blend and use for even ameaturs like myself. The differing shades work well for my tone(warm, blonde, fair to medium skin), but can see them working for cool and neutral tones as well depending which side you use. I prefer the tan and golden side. The price is unbeatable, I got mine for less than $10 in Walmart. The brush it comes with works okay, I would get a different one but you can easily use your finger.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 More reviews by bubblegumpoo

I no longer lust after the Naked Palette 2 after using this Wet N Wild palette. I've had this for quite a while but kept dismissing it and reaching for my Naked(original) palette for my everyday neutrals and smokey eyes. All the while, continuously debating if I should purchase Naked 2. No need! This palette is amazeballs! The shadows are so creamy, blendable, and pigmented. On top of that, all the shadows are extremely wearable yet still exciting and versatile, giving pretty much the same range as either of the UD Naked palettes(would say it's closer to Naked 2 though, as it has more cool-tones). Seriously, who needs a $50 palette when you can get pretty much the same thing (with less glitter and fall-out) for a fraction of the price?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette is an amazing drugstore gem. The quality is fantastic as always with wet n' wild shadows, and like people said below they are very comparable to the consistency of urban decay shadows for sure. The shades offered are great to create day or night time looks, as long as you love shimmery/satin finish shades! These blend amazingly well, are so soft and buttery and I'd definitely repurchase this!

Here is a tutorial I did with the palette on my youtube channel that I am just in love with!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

I had to get this after the amazing reviews! I love the left side of the palette (the browns) and have been using these colors to make a smokey eye for when I go out on the weekends. These shadows are EXTREMELY pigmented and have such great color pay off. My only complaints: the darkest brown color is a little extreme - it's extremely sparkly and even if I just dip my brush in it, it is still SO dark and too much for me. Also, I don't know how much I really am going to use the green colors. Possibly for St. Patrick's day? I'm not sure, but I'm not really a fan of them. If you don't like shadows that are not matte and very over the top (I would probably only use this palette for when I go out as they are a little dramatic) then I don't suggest purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I bought this after reading all the great reviews on MUA and because I love Wet'n'Wild eyeshadows in general. The colors are very pigmented, blendable, and, in my opinion, comparable to Urban Decay quality. The only problem I have with it is the cheap useless applicators that come with it, but I just throw those away as soon as I open it anyway. This is a great product. I probably won't repurchase, since I won't run out any time soon, and I already have a lifetime supply of eyeshadows. ;-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This palette is okay. There are only about four colours that are really useable (for me). The dark duo-chromes are not very wearable and don't blend very well. W&W eyeshadows have improved drastically since I was a teen but they still aren't as nice as the high end shadows like MAC, UD, and Too Faced. There is a bit of fall-out and they don't blend that well. I think the people who say that they blend well have never used higher end shadows. That being said, this is a good palette for someone on a budget or a teen. I prefer the Walking on Eggshells or Silent Treatment trios to this palette though.They are way more wearable! And all of the shadows in those two trios blend decently. I probably wouldn't purchase this palette again because I like the trios better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Goegeous fall colors! This is the best palette of the three. I have all three and I love them all, but I would say this is the most usable and the colors are the most velvety and wearable. You can really do a lot of looks with this. I think the possibilites are endless. So glad I got this. Wet 'n' Wild used to be such crap but I feel like they have really stepped it up the last few years and I am really liking their products. This is coming from someone who uses anything from NYC to YSL. I really think you can find some great makeup for cheap these days! You can't beat this palette for $4.99!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Cherna11

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks again to the ladies on MUA because thanks to you I was convinced that I needed to try this palette. I went to my local CVS and snatched the very last one! It's inexpensive as is but the lady at the checkout counter gave me an additional discount because one the highlight colors was a little broken and spilled. I bought it yesterday and wore the colors on the left side (neutral colors) and I got so many compliments! The color pay off is great and they all blend nicely together. They are shimmery and velvety soft. I highly recommend to anyone, seriously, this palette is AWESOME!