Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The eyeshadow quality was awesome! But I didn't get to try half of the colors as they broke when I dropped the bag that contained the eyeshadow palette by accident....so stupid -,- it's like Claire's quality

on 3/24/2012 5:06:00 PM

I'm not a huge eyeshadow person but that's mainly because I can never find any that go on dark and stay on for a long time. This is the best eyeshadow I have ever bought though, and so cheap! All of the shades are highly pigmented and last me through a whole day at work. I have oily skin so shadow always creases on my, but I will prime my lids with both a liquid and a powder foundation before applying and it seems to last for a good portion of the day. I use the four lighter shades very often and the darker ones for special occasions. I like that the colors can all be mixed and matched yet still all go together. I tried the other two palettes, the purple and the blue, as well. Those are not everyday colors for me, but that aside I think this palette is of better quality than the other two. I also like that these are all neutral shades that compliment many eye colors so this palette can be used every day.

on 3/21/2012 11:22:00 PM

LOVE this, especially the right-side definer (blue/brown duochrome 'definer'). Gorgeous and cheap!

I've heard nothing but good things about this palette, so I had to try it out and every good thing everyone has to say about it is spot on. I've never tried any of the more expensive brands of shadows as I'm a poor college student, but this is so pigmented compared to the other brands that I've tried, such as elf. I really recommend this for anyone who's on a budget but wants a good quality eyeshadow for a cheap price.

on 3/19/2012 1:53:00 PM

Browbone (left) pale peach frost

Eyelid (left) copper-penny frost

Crease (left) warm medium-dark golden brown with pearl

Definer (left) dark burgundy copper shimmered brown with subtle red undertones

Browbone (right) pale dirty gray-pewter with a white frosted sheen

Eyelid (right) soft mossy green with a golden sheen

Crease (right) charcoal brown with golden pearl

Definer (right) red-brown frost with teal duochrome

Product - A gorgeous assortment featuring warm nude-browns and cool grey-greens. The colors are much prettier in person. I really like the range from light to dark, which allows for a lot of combinations and play. Great with my coloring (AAB/NC25). Pigmentation and staying power (over an eyeshadow base, anyway) is surprisingly good, and the last two shades I listed are among my favorites.

Packaging - Generously sized, with eight rectangular pans of color and a well for the included dual-ended brush (one sponge tip and one ragged, chubby, slightly flattened angled brush). Clear plastic fliptop cover with black plastic base. Retails for $4.99.

Overall - If not for Temptalia's glowing review, I would have completely overooked this. A great value for this happy owner. continued >>

on 3/16/2012 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this palette of eyeshadows! The colors are fabulous and they ALL coordinate with each other. There are literally 100's of possibilites with this color combination. I do always use my E.L.F. eyeshadow primer (from Target) first in order to insure these colors will be sustainable for a 10 hour stretch. Highly recommend this eyeshadow palette, it's fabUlous. I purchased it from Ulta about 1 month ago. :)

on 3/16/2012 7:18:00 PM

There aren't enough words to explain how much I ADORE this palette. It's beyond affordable, the colors are highly pigmented and SUPER buttery smooth and the colors are all extremely wearable! One of the best purchases I've ever made, as well as one I reach for almost constantly.

on 3/16/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

These eyeshadows are spectacular quality. They are very soft, EXTREMELY pigmented (I wore one without a primer just to test it out, and it stayed on for a very long time, even with me sweating). They have a nice selection of neutral shades, as well as some fun ones for nigh time. The price is great, these are just fabulous. In my opinion, they beat out MAC because the quality is just as good and/or better, and the price you pay for the entire Wet n Wild collection of eyeshadows would be spent on about 3 MAC pots.

on 3/16/2012 4:18:00 PM

For a super cheap drugstore eyeshadow palette...I don't think it gets much better. The colors are very pigmented and they hold up. I will say that I do get a bit of fallout with these shadows, but it's not terrible. I tend to stick to two or three shades at at time. I use the lightest color as a highlighter with a lot of other shadows as well. The definer colors work as liners. I just wet my liner brush a bit and go. Overall, I think even if you only end up using a couple of colors this is totally worth the few bucks it costs.

on 3/16/2012 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is great for drugstore shadow. I really don't like the singles (Nutty, Brule, Kitten), but these shadows are nice. Very pigmented.

Video Reviews & Tutorials