July 26, 2014 | 1463 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 7:52:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Santa Rose is a pinkish-coral w/ a subtle shimmer, it's well pigmented, the texture is soft and silky, it blends easily and does not wear off. I took 1 lippie off b/c the lid drives me insane. 6$cad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by madelin

This is a great blush. Goes on really nice and lasts a long time. This color is a beautiful sheer pink that is very subtle and pretty. The packaging is horrible but I'm willing to forgive that because I love their blushes so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2003 11:56:00 PM More reviews by DMBdiva26

I think this blush is fantastic. Its the most gorgeous natural looking color for any skin tone. Its only 2 bucks at Wal-mart. I think every girl needs one! If you aren't sure wether or not to go for it- go for it! If you hate it, it was only two bucks. But, I'm sure you'll love it because its a classic color. No shimmer or glitter or anything "trendy" just classic natural color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Pippa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a beautiful colour, it's a rose coral with a touch of brown. It's currentley my favourite blush. I was surprsed to find the powder is actually quite fine and does not streak. I definatley plan on checking out other colours. The best thing about this blush IMO is the beautiful subtle shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by satsuma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pink toned blushes usually look awful on me & I figured for $2 I had nothing to loose in trying this, but it has enough of a brick undertone that it looks okay on my yellow toned skin. I hadn't worn blush in years til I found this & now I wear it all the time. Only grumble is the case takes a while to figure out how to snap on & off easily (there's a pair of little catches on the side of the lid you have to pop) - a screw-on or flip-top lid would be easier, plus its tough to get it onto a brush since the pan is so small (tiny really, but its great for when I travel). Now I've got a sense of what sort of color to be looking for that might work on my skin tone I'll be trying other blushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

I agree on all points with the other reviewers. This product has great pigment, blends in nice, and stays put. I can't see anyone overdoing this; it's so pretty! I am darker skinned, but it really looks nice and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2002 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Starbrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rimmel's Blush is the best blush I have ever tried! This silky soft blush goes on sheer and smooth, applying a beautiful faint glow of color. I have pale skin and almost every other blush I've tried has gone on too dark, but this one brushes on incredibly subtle and gorgeous!

I love the color, Santa Rose, as well - it's absolutely perfect. A neutral slightly pink-based nude that complements my skin very well. I've also tried Sienna, which was a bit too brown, but works good when I'm wearing more brown-based clothes. Rimmel recently eliminated several of the colors so they're less choices than before :-(

The only gripe I have with is the packaging. The lid comes off the square of color and is hard to remove at first, but over time the lid gets loose and will fall off very easily. I wish it was a screw-on lid. The inconvenience though is a small price to pay for such a fabulous blush at these kinds of prices! ($1.97 - can you possibly go any lower?!)
continued >>