Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 2/26/2004 10:22:00 PM

How do they do it? Rimmel makes an unbelievable natural blush for a couple bucks? Forget how, see for yourself. I agree with "Pippa", Santa Rose is a pink-coral color great for everyday.

on 2/19/2004 3:05:00 PM

this blush is probably the cheapest i have found and the only blush i've used that looks really pretty and natural. the color stays on quiet well and it doesnt contain speckles of shimmer which makes a blush look unnatural. i would have given this 5 lippies if only the packaging is not so bad.

on 2/13/2004 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fabulous blush for everyday use. Although the blush wears down unevenly in the container, it does evenly distribute on your brush and skin. It is definitely my favorite blush. I have brown hair/blue eyes and fair skin. Works great for me.

Update: STILL LOVING THIS BLUSH!!!!!!!! 7/21/2007

on 2/12/2004 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this blusher!! it's very sheer, which is a good thing, because you can layer it up to your taste, and means you don't have to be that good at applying makeup! this colour (santa rose) is very natural and the blusher itself is so small and thin which is perfect, rimmel wastes no time with fancy packaging. and it is literally DIRT CHEAP!

on 8/19/2003 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Santa Rose is a pinkish-coral w/ a subtle shimmer, it's well pigmented, the texture is soft and silky, it blends easily and does not wear off. I took 1 lippie off b/c the lid drives me insane. 6$cad

on 8/2/2003 8:42:00 PM

This is a great blush. Goes on really nice and lasts a long time. This color is a beautiful sheer pink that is very subtle and pretty. The packaging is horrible but I'm willing to forgive that because I love their blushes so much.

on 6/4/2003 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this blush is fantastic. Its the most gorgeous natural looking color for any skin tone. Its only 2 bucks at Wal-mart. I think every girl needs one! If you aren't sure wether or not to go for it- go for it! If you hate it, it was only two bucks. But, I'm sure you'll love it because its a classic color. No shimmer or glitter or anything "trendy" just classic natural color.

on 3/22/2003 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful colour, it's a rose coral with a touch of brown. It's currentley my favourite blush. I was surprsed to find the powder is actually quite fine and does not streak. I definatley plan on checking out other colours. The best thing about this blush IMO is the beautiful subtle shimmer.

on 3/19/2003 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Pink toned blushes usually look awful on me & I figured for $2 I had nothing to loose in trying this, but it has enough of a brick undertone that it looks okay on my yellow toned skin. I hadn't worn blush in years til I found this & now I wear it all the time. Only grumble is the case takes a while to figure out how to snap on & off easily (there's a pair of little catches on the side of the lid you have to pop) - a screw-on or flip-top lid would be easier, plus its tough to get it onto a brush since the pan is so small (tiny really, but its great for when I travel). Now I've got a sense of what sort of color to be looking for that might work on my skin tone I'll be trying other blushes.

on 2/10/2003 9:49:00 PM

I agree on all points with the other reviewers. This product has great pigment, blends in nice, and stays put. I can't see anyone overdoing this; it's so pretty! I am darker skinned, but it really looks nice and fresh.