Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

4.6

on 5/17/2011 2:23:00 AM

love this brush. Is much better than mac or high end brushes, is so thick and soft.
The only thing i dont like is: because is so thick and big, you need to use more product (foundation or powder) to apply a uniform coat. A lot of product will stay in the brush : (
love this brush tough, i put my mac skunk brush on my back up drawer for now.

on 5/17/2011 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am usually a complete brush snob. 98% of my brushes are MAC. That being said, this brush is hands down the BEST brush for applying liquid foundation. It's blends so easily and flawlessly. It does not shed AT ALL. Also, because it is synthetic it doesn't absorb the product allowing you to use less. Previously I was relying solely on my BeautyBlender sponge. The only downside with that is that I don't like how it stains and that it never seems super clean. This brush is so easy to keep clean, which is very important to me. Needless to say, if you're in the market for a foundation brush, do not hesitate to purchase this one. You will love it!

on 5/16/2011 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing brush! I use this for liquid foundation or to buff in cream foundations.
It cost around 20 which is quite expensive but its great quality and if treated properly can last a very long time.
You lose no product what so ever on the brush.
It blends any foundation so well and leaves you with a flawless even coverage.

on 5/15/2011 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased the set of 3 foundation brushes from Sigma. The brush does soak up a little more LF as compared to MAC187, however, it gives a perfect finish, very natural look. And it doesn't shed after deep cleansing. Highly recommended.
Just remember to search for coupon code before payment. You could save 10% of your bill (which may well cover your shipping cost)

on 5/15/2011 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This brush (including the other 2) is the best brush I've ever owned. It is just simply amazing! I love the way it applies, i love how soft it is, i pretty much love everything about it. This brush can also be used for applying blush, mineral, cream or powder as well as liquids. Airbrush look, smooth & natural look when used for foundation.
When i purchased it the first time, i only purchased the F80 & i fell in love! So i purchased 3 sets which came with the F80, F82 & F84. Def my holy grail brush :)

on 5/15/2011 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I agree, best brush to apply liquid/cream foundation. Kind of weird to say, but it helps extend the life of my foundations because it makes me realize how little I need when using this brush since the foundation doesn't get 'soaked' by the brush. It spreads it out easily and evenly creating a nice smooth finish. No streaking or prickly marks. Have washed it and haven't had any shedding or bleeding issues. It's super dense too so you will get a nice coverage. Definitely recommend it! You won't be disappointed!

on 5/14/2011 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this brush for 6 months, and this is the only foundation brush I use now. Bristles are soft and never scratchy. Never sheds (unlike the 109), applies liquid foundation (using a stippling motion) and cream foundation (using a buffing motion) perfectly. Gives me an airbrushed finish every time! The only thing is, it's hard to clean, and takes longer than usual to dry. That aside, a great great foundation brush!

on 5/10/2011 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brush is amazing! I've tried the MAC 109, 130, and 190 for applying foundation. This beats them all. The F80 is so dense and gives a truly airbrushed finish. My husband even commented that my face "looked amazing."

on 5/4/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

THE BEST BRUSH TO APPLY LIQUID FOUNDATION! *****

on 4/27/2011 11:50:00 PM

this brush is awesome!i use it for my foundation and it blends really well onto my face