Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thanks for advice ^^

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an excellent brush which has turned my makeup application into an utter delight. It's so dense and flat, it buffs liquid/cream foundation right into the skin, making it look so natural and well-blended! I could honestly say it's my favorite face brush, along with my Mac 187. It's synthetic, and up until this day it hasn't even shed one hair on me. Plus I believe that pretty much all Sigma brushes, like this one, are incredible value for money. Great, affordable brushes - a serious investment. This genius brush is one of their star products in my opinion. I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this product so much. Every single review about this product is real. The hype is right, ladies and gents! The thing that bothers me about this brush is that it takes quite a while to dry because the brush is so dense, but that is a small con in the otherwise long list of pros this brush has to offer!

GO BUY IT <3333

This is perfect for liquid foundation, the brush is amazing, so soft, and gives a beautiful airbrushed finish. I don't know how I lived without this!

(For thicker creme foundations I use the F82 and it is awesome as well!)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush! Gives a beautiful Ďairbrushedí effect and is perfect for all those hard to reach places when applying with fingers or a sponge. I use it to apply Macís Studio Fix. I think people who donít like it simply donít know how to apply makeup even though this brush is foolproof.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush it's amazing. My foundation goes on flawlessly and it makes my makeup look airbrushed!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous! So smooth and leaves my skin looking amazing no matter what foundation I use. It's magic. I love this stuff and it's so cheap. Hope they never change it or increase the price too much. Love love love and highly recommend. The hype is real!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use to apply either liquid, cream and powder foundation and really like it. It's soft, dense, great quality brush for reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm using it for buffing in my liquid foundation and 2 way cake powder.
This brush give u no streak, and it is great for more liquidy foundation such as Lancome Maquiliquide.
For my BB cream which is more creamier, I prefer conventional foundation brush also by sigma coz this brush will absorb too much product.
As for price, I think it is quite pricey for me due to the shipping cost, but compare to its quality, I think it's worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful brush for buffing in foundations, it leaves your skin flawless, perfectly covered and streak free. Absolutely love it, buy buy buy!

Popular Makeup Brushes