Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

4.5

on 6/12/2011 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous! So smooth and leaves my skin looking amazing no matter what foundation I use. It's magic. I love this stuff and it's so cheap. Hope they never change it or increase the price too much. Love love love and highly recommend. The hype is real!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use to apply either liquid, cream and powder foundation and really like it. It's soft, dense, great quality brush for reasonable price. Highly recommended!

on 6/4/2011 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm using it for buffing in my liquid foundation and 2 way cake powder.
This brush give u no streak, and it is great for more liquidy foundation such as Lancome Maquiliquide.
For my BB cream which is more creamier, I prefer conventional foundation brush also by sigma coz this brush will absorb too much product.
As for price, I think it is quite pricey for me due to the shipping cost, but compare to its quality, I think it's worth the money.

on 6/4/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful brush for buffing in foundations, it leaves your skin flawless, perfectly covered and streak free. Absolutely love it, buy buy buy!

on 5/26/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased the Sigma Flat Top Kibuki #F80, and I love it. I had been applying my liquid foundation with a Mac 109, and it was very good. The only problem with that brush for me was it sheds like crazy. I don't believe it was meant to be used for foundation to begin with. I just read good reviews about it, so I started using it that way. The Sigma F80 has super soft,very dense bristles, a handle that feels good in my hand, and the application is flawless. The best thing is it does not SHED! I have only been using it for about 2 weeks, so I can't comment on it's durability. From the way it feels, it's going to last a long time. I believe the cost was under $20.00. I would repurchase.

on 5/25/2011 1:40:00 PM

perfect buffing brush! for foundation! esp liquid! im in love with this brush! and def cannot live without it.

on 5/25/2011 5:18:00 AM

I don't get the hype.. This brush works oke for my liquid foundation, but I actually like a flat foundation brush better.. Swapped this away.

Can't complain about the quality, I'm starting to think that I like my Sigma brushes better than my Mac brushes. They are always super soft and dense, where Mac brushes can be scratchy (or is it just me?), and they nearly never shed at all! So that why I still gave it 4 lippies, nothing special for me, but greath quality and a reasonable price!

*update: I started using my flat top kabuki brush from Sephora (which I had forever) for foundation, and this is amazing! I like this so much beter than the Sigma one! Foundation goes on flawless and in less than 5 minutes. If you have a little money to splurge try this one!*

on 5/25/2011 4:06:00 AM

My favorite brush for applying liquid foundation, hands down. It really buffs the product in, leaving an awesome air-brushed sort of finish. I lovelovelove it and would highly recommend it :).

on 5/21/2011 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was looking for something that could replace my HG Dior powder foundation brush and decided to give Sigma F80 a try. And I love it! It's very soft and no fall-out (a bit of a weird smell to it though or is my nose too sensitive?). I apply liquid foundations with it and it performs wonderfully! One minor problem - it absorbs a lot of product, much more than my Dior brush. But I can live with that :-)
Definitely recommended! It's a steal at this price!

on 5/19/2011 7:15:00 PM

OMG!! I just got the sigma F80 brush today..Used it and I'm in LOVE!!! You need so little foundation It makes your make up go on so smooth

Popular Makeup Brushes