July 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! At first I was mad about the new singles comming out, because miss fine wink, but now i love it! I put this on my crease, with a darker color in the outer corner, and its awesome!

Pros:
Gorgeous
smooth
soft
blendable
AWESOME!

Cons:
Packaging is hard to open, i ALWAYS chip my nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by gorosheeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Pigmented, doesn't wear off too quickly, and cheap: definitely a must-try. I returned mine because it comes out as a pale burnt sienna color on me (too orange) -which is weird, as I am a cool-toned PPP. It may not work for everyone, but for $1.99, everyone should at least try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC's satin taupe in Wet n Wild packaging. A must.

my only complaint: IT'S HARD TO OPEN (if you have short nails due to nail-biting). GAH

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I heard a lot of good things about this, so i had to buy it. Im not a fan of neutrals or taupes at all, but since its so cheap i decided to buy this. Its a nice taupe brown with some silver/very very slight purple tones. Its very pigmented and the eyeshadow size is really big. It is a really nice color that would probably look good on all skintones. Im really inpressed with WnW since they have amazing quality now!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by GreenT

After a good amount of use with this shadow, I've come to the conclusion that this color just does not go well with my skin tone. I'm medium tan with warm undertones and this color always ends up looking ashy and dull on me.

It would probably look fantastic on darker or lighter skintones, especially for an everyday look. It's smooth, pigmented and easy to work with. I only give it a 4 because it's not flattering on everyone IMO. However, for the price, I don't think I've lost much trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by cheekykiki78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up for a dollar at a 50% off sale and just love it. I've been using it for four months along with the cream color from the same line and they are so pretty. They last an incredibly long time with or without an eyeshadow primer. Will be buying this again when I finish them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

YES!!! This eyeshadow is an 11 out of a 10 scale. The color looks dull and flat in the pan but once swatched, it's a different story. The pigmentation is GREAT (similar to MAC's veluxe pearl formula) and the color is just really pretty.. I can't imagine this looking bad on any skin tone/eye color. I have dark brown eyes and taupes are my favorites.. this one beats any of the ones I purchased from MAC (including Patina, Shale, and Era). Not that MAC's e/s is bad (they're great) but considering that this is only 1.99, I feel like I've wasted money on MAC shadows. Yes it's true that this comes out silvery and rather lighter when swatched but you can build it up. Perfect everyday color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by akatrene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great colour on me. It looks slightly pink on me which I love because I'm normally allergic to pink/purple/red eye makeup. The color pay off is great, a little bit of fallout though but nothing to stop me from buying this. The only complaint I have is the packaging. The case snaps too hard and is actually making the shadow crack and breakup. I'm going to have to repair tonight though I'm worried it'll just happen again because closing the case really jars the shadow. I'd like to depot it but don't have anything to hold it in:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I found Nutty worked better for me than MAC's Satin Taupe. ST was too saturated and dark for someone with dark under eye circles. Nutty is a bit more silvery/cool and light on me. I also found this far more shimmery than ST. I enjoy using this e/s because it's neutral enough to go with mostly anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading all these great reviews I got this shadow but was a little disappointed that it was more shimmery than I would like, however it's still a great taupe color that I can just throw it on my lids for a quick look and look pretty natural, but polished. However, I would like to find a color that is less shimmery so I would not repurchase.