Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I just got this and I love it already!!
HIGHLY pigmented, and smooth, and everyone has already said everything about this. Its amazing, definitely something to check out before investing in a higher end taupe shade.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

What can I really add to the previous reviews? This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous. I am loving the color icon shadows.

I completely agree with all the good reviews of Nutty. First time trying a WnW eyeshadow and the color, consistency and price are amazing. This color, which is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe, is amazing. Without eye primer, it still lasts all day, no feathering, the product is buttery soft and color is a gorgeous, slightly shimmery taupe that's great for day or night. I'm looking forward to trying other colors.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Eyes: Violet

I was definitely not expecting to like this so much. I had been looking for a really nice brown colour for a few years now, since most look absolutely terrible on my skin. When I saw this in Walmart, I decided it was worth a shot (since it was only $1.00), and as soon as I got home and tried it out, I was immediately impressed. This stuff is super pigmented, and even without an eyeshadow primer it goes on the colour it's supposed to be, and lasts the whole day (on me anyway). I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone.
-TBB

This is a fabulous little eyeshadow. It looks mostly brown in the pan, and I've seen some swatches where it looks quite warm, almost bronzey, but on my skin tone it's a lovely silvery taupe. It's a very soft eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. It's a steal at $2; I'll be picking up a backup the next time WnW goes on sale.

I love the colour of this eye shadow, the texture is smooth, and I didn't have much fall out. The packaging is rather cheap looking and easy to break but that doesn't really matter given the price and quality of these shadows. They are also easy to depot and put in your own palettes.
My only complaint is that it irritates my eyes. As soon as I apply it my eyes begin burning and watering and it lasts about 10-15 minutes. It isn't just this colour, it has happened with all of the WnW Color Icon shadows I've tried. It is a very good product and I highly recommend it but unfortunately it just doesn't work for me.

This is the perfect taupe for me, as a find a lot of other taupes are a bit too dark for my liking. This color is great because it is a lot lighter than other taupes I have, and has a good amount of silver in it which I love. The quality is amazing for the price - it's super soft and pigmented. This is a great neutral that isn't super boring. At $1.99 you can't really go wrong.

Very gorgeous crease color. This is a more brown version of Satin Taupe to me. Which is perfect for me because ST was too purpley/red and gave me that black eye look (dark under eye circles).

If you want to play with color, start with WnW eyeshadows. It is as plain as that! I bought three MAC colors before I found WnW. I wish it wasn't too late to return the MAC ones, because all my "playing with color needs" can be met with these WnW pallettes and trios (I am on my way to collectiong all the trios, pallettes, & singles). They are so cheap, apply so well, it is guilt free fun.

This eyeshadow is a very gorgeous color and i use it as a all over lid color alot.

It stays on pretty well.

But this eyeshadow is very very very fragile, if you drop it, expect it being all cracked and messed. Thats what i don't like.

Over all, for 2 bucks, Its pretty damn good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is overall a really nice eyeshadow. I got it for a dollar during a BOGO half off sale at Fred Meyers.
Pros:
very pigmented
cheap
compliments my brown eyes nicely
Cons:
packaging flips open easily
small
doesn't look that good on me
Overall this isn't my favorite shade of eyeshadow, but it's okay. I bought it after seeing the rave reviews here and it doesn't really live up to the hype. I won't buy this again but I would like to try more Wet and Wild shadows especially since they are so affordable.