Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 11/25/2011 6:05:00 PM

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! It gives me a thin line that lasts throughout most of the day. It's easy to apply, even if you're bad at apply eyeliner. I have repurchased this and will continue to!

on 11/18/2011 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner to wear for my 21st birthday party. I had never used a liquid eyeliner before and a friend recommended this product for me. I was pleasantly surprised how long it lasted! I wore it for around 6 hours and it stayed on fine. The applicator seemed to dry out a little quickly so I needed to dip it in a few times to do each eye, but the applicator was really nice and glided well. Overall I love this liquid eyeliner and will buy it again!

on 11/17/2011 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Definitely my favorite eyeliner! It's so so black and stays on all day, no joke. I was pleasantly surprised when I looked in the mirror at the end of the day :)
Downside is that I have to dip the tip in a couple of times to do one eye, and I wouldn't recommend it for people who don't have a steady hand; the brush is more like a flexible, long, fine tipped pen so it can be difficult to maneuver.

Love this liquid liner! The black is very bold and doesn't fade easily. I'm horrible at applying liquid liner, so I do find the application is a little difficult, flimsy; but that may just be me needing more practice. Definitely recommended!

on 11/14/2011 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

LOVE this eyeliner! So easy to use! Lovely black colour, and it makes a beautiful, clean line, with very little effort. Have had it for months and it's still going strong. Brilliant. Will def buy again!

on 11/11/2011 8:19:00 PM

My first thing ot say is: This wasn't bad. However, if you want a drugstore liquid eyeliner that works better you should try the L'oreal Lineur Intense. Well, this was my first liquid eyeliner ever. It is easy enough to applicate for a beginner, I'll give it that however it crumbles easily and unlike with other liquid liners, I can't use a pencil to further define the line (it crumbles) when it's not opaque enough (which happens more and more often). The product dries fast and I often have to redip one to two times for just one eye.
However, it is a good liquid eyeliner for those who have just started, the felt liner easy to applicate, though I find it inconsistent with very thin lines (I like to draw wing tips).

on 11/10/2011 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I never used liquid eyeliner before, so I wanted to find a product that was a good "starter" for me. The applicator brush is a type of foam/sponge/felt, with a slightly defined end. This means I could make my eyeliner fairly thin (: The price was okay, about $7 from where I got it. As with every product, I wish it could be cheaper hehe :), but it was a very good price for the quantity/quality. I choose a blackish brown colour, due to my light complexion, eyes and hair. I wanted something subtle, and black would be over dramatic. Overall, I'd say that this product really was a great way for me to practice lining my eyes. It didn't smudge, dried fast, could be layered over, and I could easily fix the mistakes with a q-tip. Unfortunately, the only downside was that it was not long lasting, and shiny (I'd prefer a matte finish). After about 6 hours in school, the edges of my eyeliner have already flaked off. Also, I'm not a fan of the packaging because constantly caused to product to build up, and dry up over the opening. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because I've already found a new eyeliner that I love.

on 11/8/2011 3:51:00 AM

I'm really impressed with this product but there's also things that can be worked on with this as well. PROS: Does not leave a crusty, crackly black line that most liquid eyeliners do, the felt tip brush is amazing, and the packaging isn't bulky. CONS: The pigment of this product is not that great in a single coat (In my opinion, with just one coat it's an off black color but not black black if you catch my drift!), dries out fairly quickly, not a whole lot of product for the money. I would buy this product again just because you can layer it without it getting crusty on you, but I really wish I didn't have to keep going back in and redefining the line the pigmentation could for sure be much darker but it's far from being a horrible product.

on 11/6/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am really surprised on how bad this product is. This liner liquid is so watered down that it should cost less than a buck. The consistency is like I took my 99cent starry eyelinerand added water to it! The only good thing about it is that the brush is easy to use. It's so watered down I am really bummed! Can't believe I spent 5+ on this. I've bought 2 Maybelline liners and they've both been horrible! I'll stick to L'oreal!

on 11/4/2011 12:33:00 AM

I have mixed feelings about this liner. The 1st time I bought this, it worked pretty well for me. The packaging is small, sleek, and portable. The felt tip liner is also handy for those who have little experience using liquid liners. When you take out the brush, it absorbs the liquid liner from the bottom portion of the packaging, and then transfers it to your eyes. My problem occurred when I repurchased this liner after my 1st one dried out. This time, the product lacked pigmentation and I had to keep retracing the liner on my eyelid to get the right color. The color was a murky gray with black spots. It also dried out fast, so I had to keep re-dipping my brush. Maybe I just got a defective one, but I won't be repurchasing it.