October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just ordered this from Amazon for under $15 and free shipping. The price is unbeatable if ordering online. This is the second BB cream after I tried Missha M BB cream (the gold one). I prefer this over the Missha one since it's not as oily and lasts a little longer on my normal skin. For reference, I'm NC 15 and Asian. Right after I applied this BB cream, it does look very gray but after a while it seems blending in. Coverage is very sheer compared to Hanskin BB cream which I only tried a sample of. I like to use this as a primer before I put my MUFR face and body foundation. It helps even out the skin tone a little bit and provides some sheer coverage which I like. After I finish it, I'll probably try the other Missha BB cream (red one) and Hanskin BB cream during the winter before I decide if I want to re-order. Will update after I use and compare with the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about 3-4 months, and I really like it for the most part. It's great for summer because of the SPF, and it smells just like sunscreen. The smell tends to linger a bit, maybe 10 minutes before I notice it. It covers very well. I have very dry skin, and it's great for that, although I'm not so sure for oily skin because I did feel like I had to set it, and it made me look oily for once in my life. It is a little dark for me though and a little too pink (I'm a little lighter than NC15, but I have a pretty neutral undertone). I just set it with some lighter powder and it's fine. I tried it on my husband's arm who is quite a bit darker than me, because I saw reviews that said it looked gray on darker skintones, and then about 30 minutes later it adjusted. Sure enough, it looked gray for about 10-15 minutes, and when it had adjusted it was a little pale, but as I said he's a lot darker than me and I'd guess NC30-35. I would definitely recommend to give it a go. I got mine really cheap on Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Suelyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream, it is by far the best I have tried, I've only been using this for 1-2 weeks and I've already noticed some of my freckles getting whiter. I got this for AUD$15 on eBay, which is crazy cheap and it's not a fake (seller is also based in Korea).

I'm half asian, half irish so I have very pale skin and this is the only BB cream that actually fits my skin colour, I highly recommend this for pale skinned people! By the end of the day my makeup still looks perfect and doesn't give you that icky feeling after a long day. When I get home I don't even want to take off my makeup!

The only negative point about this BB cream is that it does cast a little 'oily sheen' on my face, so I don't recommend putting moisturiser on before the foundation. Other than that, everything about it is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by earthgirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this in anticipation for summer weather. I didn't want to return to my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser as I just don't have the funds. I did my research on alternatives and got sucked in by the BB Cream market. It was what I wanted for light coverage and I was able to get it at a much more affordable price than my holy grail tinted moisturiser.

I was only slightly worried about the colouring of the "one shade fits all" concept, but I don't know why I was worried. I have neutral undertones and pink cheeks so I gravitate towards NW20. I think this would work for both NCs and NWs provided you don't completely cake it on your face.

This BB Cream does everything that a BB Cream claims to. It gives a light coverage, though more than a tinted moisturiser, and I notice my skin feels like it stays hydrated all day which is a problem for my dry skin. Throughout the day I notice tinted moisturisers end up rubbing off of my nose and chin, whereas this BB Cream stays put and it doesn't get under all my little flakeys on my nose. Total miracle!

The only gripe I have with it is that most BB Creams, just as this one, contain parabends and goodness knows what else. It advertises as being good for your skin, however, and I don't think this will be a problem. I have fairly sensitive skin and it's gone over without a hitch so far. I'll put aside my tm's and my foundations for now. I like this stuff that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jenz270

THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR MY DRY SKIN. A little bit of this product covers all of my face and it really is nice and moisturizing! Will totally buy this again~

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this BB cream - good coverage for bb cream, didn't break me out. I even applied it without moisturizer and it didn't dry out my skin. and it also contains SPF which is essential during summer. all-in-one product

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought BB creams by Missha and the seller included samples of Skin79. I opened a sachet of "Super plus VIP Gold" to see how it feels, and I immediately liked it, by the end of the day I ordered full size. I just love how emollient it feels, like a nice moisurizer. I was skeptical about the typical beige color but this one has light pigmentation. It melted into my skin and warmed up to a natural and even look within minutes. It finishes to matt, but not powdery. didn't turn dark at all on me.
so far this is the only BB cream I can think of repurchasing. It is comfortable to wear.
One lippie off for no choice on shade. The color is Okay for my winter pale skin. I wish there was a little more yellow/peach in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cupcakesyesplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bought a sample pack with four SKIN79 BB creams, namely the gold label, pink label, diamond prestige and diamond luminous. Gold was the best. the diamond ones were very light and they didnt do much, the pearl one even contained glitter, which I am not a fan of). However, the gold one was perfect. Easy to apply, easy to blend. I dotted my face with it and just blended it with my fingers. It has good oil control (despite that it is very thick) and it keeps my skin nice and dry throughout the day. Would be great if it had more coverage but it can be easily layered up.

A great BB cream, would repurchase it (Y)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice BB Cream but wrong color (grey ting) and transferable

Nice packaging, nice pump, decent price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by merryhell

This is the first BB cream I've tried and after a few days of using it I am super impressed. My skin actually does feel softer and seems much brighter already. The amazing thing is that I got stuck walking in the rain for a while yesterday, and when I got home in front of the mirror I noticed the coverage was as good as when I'd left that morning - it hadn't rinsed off at all!

I've been setting it with a Jane Iredale mineral powder and am getting great appearance and wear with minimal touch ups.