April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by koreancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is defintely holy grail!! a pea size drop makes your face look so good, it looks greyish when it first comes out but somehow it always auto adjusts to everyone. It feels like nothing is on your face, yet somehow makes you you flawless. I can't wear foundation because it doesnt sit well on my skin, you can always tell I'm wearing it. This stuff is amazing though, and I can't stop singing its praises. The fact that its anti aging, whitening and contains sunscreen is even better. The price is also not too bad considering, and the tube it comes in is pretty cute. This is my favorite of the bb creams I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ns1717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I honestly can't rave about it enough. I have very dry skin and i have flakes on my forehead and cheeks, this bb cream did not accentuate my flakes at all. It is very very moisturizing without being heavy. The coverage is light to medium and it evened out my skintone beautifully (NC 20-25). The finish is perfect, it looks like perfect skin, it isn't matte, but it isn't shiny either, it's like the perfect balance. And what I loved most was that my HUGE pores look so tiny now! I bought it on Amazon for like $15 and it arrived a week later all the way from Korea. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin, or even normal skin.

Update: So since I loved this stuff so much I was putting so much on and I noticed my face would have the grey cast for a while. So lesson learned: a teeny bit goes a long way. A little pea size (or less) evens out my complexion beautifully and doesn't leave a grey cast!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TaraE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Works great for my skin tone (NC25-30). It really feels like you have no make up no. It isnt a full coverage product, but it covers my freckles. It does take a while to oxidize and match your skin tone, so you cant put it on and run out the door (about 10-15 min). I usually put it on first, then do the rest of my makeup and by the time Im done, it matches my skin perfectly. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Fluffytiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good colour match for my fair skin tone, has nice coverage, minimizes the look of my pores without being too heavy, and has good staying power. I like the way my skin feels when I use it regularly, its nice and moisturizing and it appears to keep my spotty chin under control. I like the packaging, it has never leaked by accident and I am forever throwing it into bags and purses, it keeps the air out keeping it nice and hygienic which is good because this product really lasts. I think you would really need to cram it in somewhere to set off the pump and even then it would need to keep pumping to cause a huge mess and as I have said that has never happened even once. Only issue with packaging is that it is impossible to tell how much is left as you cant see inside so you could easily get caught out one morning with an empty bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the best BB Cream/foundation I have found for my skin so far. I have pale, dry/combination, sensitive skin. The color looks a little off when I first apply but quickly blends into my skin. This type is for dry skin. If you have oily, the pink one would probably be better. It actually feels nice when I apply it, unlike foundations where I immediately want to remove it. It also has several skincare ingredients which actually improves your skin instead of just covering it up. It doesn't irritate my skin or emphasize my dry areas like ALL foundations do to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Omg i luvd dis product at first...with a mineral foubdation on top of dis i had a flawless complexion however by itself its wayyy to pale...also after using it for a while my skin brokeout n i stoopped immediately...soo sad b/c i actually though it would be an hg product sooo sad:( also made my face slightly oily throughout da day

EDIT: my skin doesn't really break out to it anymore because it's use to it. However, the color is still to pale like other BB creams. I think I'm going to try the Dior Snow BB cream because I heard it's relatively darker plus SNSD did a commercial for it and they looked amazing:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by jjtam1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this BB cream. It's very moisturising and it has medium coverage for my blemishes when I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup.
It keeps my skin moisturised all day long, and acts as a good makeup base - I don't need as much foundation afterwards.
It does have a bit of a white cast, but this melts into your skin after application.
I have sensitive skin + eczema and this covers my redness + smooths skin, and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
The only downside is that I've heard people having to cut open the bottle to reach the end product?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got the pink version on swap first, turns out I got a fake one (bad swapper!). The color was off too. I threw it away. I did more research and found out that the gold one works better, especially on dry skin. Decided to try this one...and made sure I'm getting the original.

GOLD version: The coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer. Feels light or nothing at all. Go overboard (one pump is a LOT) and this will make any face super washed out...because the color is off too. It's more of grayish...but they said it will blend and match any skin tone. Not for me. My face stayed ghost-like all day.

So, I pumped a very small amount, which is enough to cover my whole face. Dot in on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin...blend. But even which such small amount, my face still looks grayish, although it covers most of my flaws - like freckles, sun spots, acne scars. I put mineral powder on top just to not have that ghostly appearance. I don't need to use a primer on this one, just moisturizer, BB cream then mineral powder. It works well with my BE Minerals on top. With both products, it stays long, and I don't need to blot or touch up through out the day.

Overall, I will give this 4/5 just because of the color match. It matches better with mineral powder on top (or bronzer).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by ustolemypie

I love this BB cream! I've only tried Missha and The Face Shop BB creams before this but I'm definitely sticking with it! So quick and easy, perfect for school and daily use.
Missha made me break out and clogged my pores like crazy even though it gave a bit more coverage and The Face Shop was far too light for my skin tone.
This BB cream appears to have a grey cast, but it blends into my skin perfectly after about 20minutes. I use a foundation brush and it blends very easily. It makes my skin look very smooth and it feels so light! I love the SPF, I don't have to apply sunscreen and I love how it's good for my skin yet offers coverage. It is a bit moisturising which is perfect for my dry skin and it offers decent (but not excellent) oil control for my t-zone.
The coverage is more on the sheer side but it does even out the small bumps and large pores. I still use a concealer for pimples and it almost covers my dark circles.
The only bad thing is that it makes me look washed out in certain photos but I suppose that's from the SPF part of it.
The packaging is just lovely and very pretty although I'd like to be able to see how much I have left so I can reorder before I run out. I got this on ebay - just a warning, make sure there's the special authenticity sticker on your BB cream because there are a lot of fakes out there now!
I would definitely buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is kinda heavy and breaks me out ! had high hopes for this bb cream, but the color was off (make me look grey am an NC45). Was also hoping that it would clear some dark spots on my chin from old acne scars .... after 2 months no result at all.

only positive thing is that my face looked a little smoother the next day . Might be my imagination or the fact that i had exfolianted with olive oil the night before :(

Update - because the color was off, i had stopped using my BB cream for a while. In my previous review i had said that my face felt smoother. Well i confirm it was the BB cream making my face smoother. I've given the BB cream a 4 because i still hate the grey cast and wish they would come up with something without tint for colored girls like me. But i am impressed by the smoothness ( reminds me a bit of how my face used to feel when using triluma- which i had to stop after 8 weeks as indicated)