July 28, 2014 | 1152 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2007 7:52:00 PM More reviews by butterfly3475

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite nail polish ever! I have gone through 4 bottles of this polish in the past 3 years. I stumbled upon it when I was looking for a polish for my toes for a formal event and it has been love ever since!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by BarneysBrunette

This is just one of those colours that look awesome on everyone and is appropriate for any occasion or activity. I usually alternate between Mademoiselle, Ballet Slippers, and the bolder colours when I get my manicure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 5:17:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I purchased this after seeing the reviews on MUA. I'm a huuuuuge fan of OPI's Bubble Bath, but wanted something with more of a pink hue. (btw my skin tone is fair/medium, with yellow undertones). Mademoiselle is perfect, and I get compliments on it all the time. It lasts FOREVER on my nails, even after typing, dishwashing, and carwashing. Thanks to all the MUA posters for their recs!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

Very dainty, very feminine, very very pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2007 2:41:00 AM More reviews by shinyhappygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this for a french mani, and tho it went on nicely,it was far too pink for my warm-undertone skin. I put on 2 coats - 1 didn't cover well enough for my liking, and two was way too pink. I will continue to use it til it's gone, putting a coat of Allure on top to cut the pink down a bit but I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by neographic_slut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect pale pink sheer for me. Very subtle & looks great w/my pale, cool toned skin. Def a HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

there's not much else i could add that hasn't been said except - i love this because when the first little chips start to appear, you can't really tell unless you're looking for them. with this polish i can get away with wearing it a little longer, which is great since i'm lazy about removing polish at the first chip!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by BethyC123

LOVELY. A beautiful soft, sheer pink. Two coats gives a gorgeous, natural pink color that is perfect for just about every occaision. Another great Essie polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by glauren

Essie Mademoiselle is a fabulous sheer pink color. I am obsessed with my nails looking clean and polished, however I am not a fan of colored polishes because I can never apply them correctly. This polish with one coat is pretty much clear, but it gives my nails a great clean look with a shiny topcoat. This polish can be built up to an opaque pink nude. I swear with two coats it look like a french manicure because my nips look so white. Also, the quality is amazing. It goes on streak free and wears really well. It looks shiny w/out a top coat. Essie sheer polishes are some of the best in my opinion. I highly recommend this for a salon manicure look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I love sheer nail colors but they always ended up streaky. Essie polishes have really solved that problem for me. They are so smooth and non-streaky, plus they wear perfectly. Mademoiselle is a sheer light pink with a lot of shine. One coat gives a naturally glossiness. Two coats shows a bit of pigment and lots of shine. Three coats gives a gorgeous look, closer to what you see in the bottle. I will repurchase this again and again.