April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by neographic_slut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect pale pink sheer for me. Very subtle & looks great w/my pale, cool toned skin. Def a HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

there's not much else i could add that hasn't been said except - i love this because when the first little chips start to appear, you can't really tell unless you're looking for them. with this polish i can get away with wearing it a little longer, which is great since i'm lazy about removing polish at the first chip!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by BethyC123

LOVELY. A beautiful soft, sheer pink. Two coats gives a gorgeous, natural pink color that is perfect for just about every occaision. Another great Essie polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by glauren

Essie Mademoiselle is a fabulous sheer pink color. I am obsessed with my nails looking clean and polished, however I am not a fan of colored polishes because I can never apply them correctly. This polish with one coat is pretty much clear, but it gives my nails a great clean look with a shiny topcoat. This polish can be built up to an opaque pink nude. I swear with two coats it look like a french manicure because my nips look so white. Also, the quality is amazing. It goes on streak free and wears really well. It looks shiny w/out a top coat. Essie sheer polishes are some of the best in my opinion. I highly recommend this for a salon manicure look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I love sheer nail colors but they always ended up streaky. Essie polishes have really solved that problem for me. They are so smooth and non-streaky, plus they wear perfectly. Mademoiselle is a sheer light pink with a lot of shine. One coat gives a naturally glossiness. Two coats shows a bit of pigment and lots of shine. Three coats gives a gorgeous look, closer to what you see in the bottle. I will repurchase this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Lisau

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After months of reading reviews, picking up the bottle and putting it back, I finally bought Mademoiselle - and yes, all I can say is 'why did I wait so long!' This is a gorgeous sheer, very sophisticated and modern. Definite HG status for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

Love this - gorgeous shiny white-pink color. Just the right amount of pigmentation. Easy to apply. No streaks. Perfecto.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2007 8:35:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous polish!!! it's a very sheer light pink, it looks very natural on my nails. you can't go wrong with this color :) love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by spongepocket

My nails literally ache if I am not wearing this polish. It doesn't get much more sophisticated than this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 8:50:00 AM More reviews by ohthatgirl

Mademoiselle was okay for me...a little too milky for my taste and it applied thicker and pinker than I expected after 2 coats. And with one coat it looks like plain ole regular clear polish. I'm not fond of this color on me and don't find it very flattering. I'm so happy I did a trial run with the polish before the few interviews I have this week. I'm not having much luck with Essie. For reference, I'm GGG.