July 28, 2014 | 963 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by TanPeekLing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Surprisingly, this perfume got me the most compliments! Everyone I go, ppl says the smell lingers on and they ask me where to buy this?

I am happy that I finally found what I am looking for, a signature smell which goes well with my body chemistry.

Mind you, not only men ask me what perfume I wear, ladies too!

Gals, go all out to get this!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sairababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the smell of this perfume. LOVE IT. I just wish it didn't fade away after an hour. I spray once on my wrists and once behind my neck and after an hour I can't smell anything. Such a disappointment since it's such a wonderfully sweet, floral scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by makeupchic70

Got this yesterday as a gift. I'm not fond of floral perfume. Florals make dizzy. But CHLOE is lovely! It's a clean fruity floral. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a spritz of this whilst on holiday and at first i wasnt too keen. Well as the day went on i kept smelling myself and couldnt stop talking about "how nice i smelt". End of the holiday and i went and purchased a bottle. I have gotten so many compliments on this.
I am going through a 60s socialte phase and this scent really compliments it. It is ladylike and glamorous and is light for the day yet heavy enough for the evening. And the bottle is so pretty!
A truly beautiful scent, dont let the first smell put you off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

ETA: 11/17/2010 - I have to edit my review because I bought the large EDP bottle and ended up HATING it. It smelled like cheap laundry detergent and was so pungent it made me sick. Even my mother hated it and complained of how strongly it smelled. Fortunately I swapped this one away. Initially I thought it was because I accidentally purchased the EDP instead of the EDT, but I went to Sephora to try the EDT and it still had the same cheap detergent smell to it.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've been using this for the past week, thanks to a generous friend who gave me a stash of makeup/skincare/fragrance samples she'd been hoarding for me. It came in a paper beige envelope with brown writing. I was not expecting much from this fragrance, but it was love at first spritz. It's girly but not over the top girly, and the dry down has notes of amber. It works with my body chemistry and I could see it becoming a staple scent for me when my usual standby (Stella by Stella McCartney) is too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bebejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Last summer I received a sample of this and I fell in love with it. I finally decided to splurge and bought the full 1.5 oz bottle last week for $94. Not a very big bottle, but I anticipate that with daily use, it should last be at least 6 months. It is a wonderful rosy, floral scent that is not at all overwhelming, but oh so lovelyyy. I can't get enough of it. I feel so good whenever I get a whiff of it during the day.
The only complain I have is that it is extremely expensive, but worth it, I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Adorable packaging, outstanding smell (read: extraordinary). Lychee, spices! its an exciting and spicy scent! will love it if the price tag isn't so big....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cjramos79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my favorite perfume of all times...my mother in law gave me one on my last birthday and it comes with a travel size bottle and the lotion.
the packaging is brilliant and girly sexy. love this product : )

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my fave fave fave perfume! I wear it all the time, doesn't matter to me whether this is day day time or night time perfume.

Whenever I wear it people compliment me and my friends have gone out and purchased it after they smelled this on me!

The bottle is absolutely gorgeous but it is very pricey. I hope they come in travel size (like Chanel does) so that I can carry it everywhere with me.

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh boy, does anyone else get bug spray? I put my nose to my wrist and I smell bug spray then nothing. Either I sprayed from a bad tester or my skin chemistry really doesn't like this fragrance. Too bad.....the bottle's so cute.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No