Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 12/7/2009 9:39:00 AM

In general this is quite a lovely fragrance. It smells lovely, feminine, classy, yet subtle. You can wear it day and night. Very light rosey smell. However, i cant help but hate the packaging. The silver part of the bottle turn rusty after few months. This has never happened before with other perfume. I have a lot of other perfumes with silvery part on the bottle (eg. Jo Malone's) but they never change colour overtime. It makes me feel lazy to wear the perfume because i have to touch the rusty part to spray. The rusty part leaves an unpleasant smell to my fingers. Another reason, since this is a very popular perfume, a lot of people on the street wear this. So, it is difficult to use this as your signature fragrance. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 11/26/2009 4:33:00 PM

Great perfume. I usually like to wear more musky/vanilla infused scents, but thought I needed a fresh-scented perfume to add to my collection. I've solely been using this ever since I purchased it a week ago, and can't get enough of it. The scent lingers for quite a while so there's no need to reapply many times throughout the day. The Eau de Parfum may be a little overwhelming as soon as you apply, but settles quickly. It's a little on the pricey side ($90 CDN for 50 ml Eau de Parfum), but worth it for me. I will be purchasing this again as soon as I finish my initial bottle.

on 11/26/2009 12:10:00 PM

This is my favourite perfume of all time. My other favourite perfumes are Miss Dior Cherie, Channel Allure, Chanel Chance and Cacharel Amor Amor. But Chloe is by far my favourite one. I get at least 3 compliments a day when wearing it.

It last all day long, without having to top up. It's a great scent, it's very feminine and warm fragrance. I can't say enough good things about it.

It's the perfect perfume :)

xo

on 10/27/2009 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this perfume. Every time I wear it (which is everyday) someone always mentions, "You smell nice, or "What scent are you wearing?" It has a fresh, clean smell that I feel only gets better during the course of the day. The fragrance lingers all day which is definitely a positive as most perfumes lose the scent within a couple of hours. It also smells differently with each person that I have smelled on. Of course, it smells the best on me! HAHA :) I hope this perfume is never discontinued, I would be crushed. If so, I will need to stock up!!

on 10/16/2009 7:42:00 AM

This is a review of the EDT which came out 2009.

This is amazing. The original Chloe fragrance developed a little oddly for me but this one is PERFECT. Such an amazing fragrance. I'm not very good with describing notes and things like that -- I'll leave it to other more competent people -- but all I can say is that this one makes boys take notice. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a club and had guys come up to me say "OMG, you smell amazing" -- that's never happened to me with any other fragrance -- it smells especially nice on hair.

LOVE THIS!!! My new HG in fragrance :)

It also lasts a long time -- and doesn't stays true to its original scent.

The only thing I'd say about this is that the packaging is nice --- but the cute bow came off in a week, nothing serious though.

on 10/15/2009 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I cant say enough good things about this fragrance! I totally adore it :D it lasts all day and i always get complimented on it! Just a truely gorgeous pretty feminie smell! Definately my signature scent. Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) did i mention i love it?!!!!

on 9/30/2009 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't have very many perfumes as I am picky and selective in terms of fragrances. Most perfumes don't "sing" to me. This perfume "sings" to me in my tune. This is my HG perfume. Even though it is an Eau de Parfum (not a Toilette as a previous reviewer noted) it is not that strong. The scent is not overpowering YET it lasts and lasts. I found that it is hard to find beautiful light fragrances that actually last. It is a great perfume to mix with other scents as well. It is lovely with most floral fragrances. I can't stop sniffing my wrists. I just love this scent! Chandler Bur (a famous perfume critic) may not like this scent, but I really really do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

pleasantly surprised by this release.

i avoided smelling it for the longest time, but now i am glad i did. i don't care for the opening, which is a lot of lychee, but i do love how it settles - i usually hate sweet, fruity perfumes, but i do like this one enough to wear it when i don't want to smell to strongly of anything, since it is fruity floral but not TOO fruity, if you know what i mean.

i got the eau de toilettte version, so i can't compare to the eau de parfum, which may be considerably different. it opens a bit strong, and screechy, with a lot of lychee and soapy peony, for which i took off a lippie because i don't care for that part. once that part is over (and most people don't find that part unpleasant, in fact boys seem to like it as it's sweet and girly but not fruit-cocktail-y at all), it settles into a sweet & subtle rose and lily of the valley blend with a bit of cedar anchoring it. it's mostly soapy-sweet, rather than soapy-fresh, a bit reminiscent of clean shower fresh (note, however, that they do smell very very different from one another), but a whole lot more expensive and less casual smelling - not that the notes are similar (except for the lily of the valley), but that it conjures up clean, soapy feelings. it's very easily wearable, and is sweet but not cloying. i would probably buy this again, but it is a bit expensive (might have something to do with the silver-plated bottle)... i'll see what happens once i finish off my 50mL bottle.

it is surprisingly long lasting for an eau de toilette, i sprayed some on at night before going to bed and in the morning when i woke up (8 hours later), it had faded into a soapy clean rose skin scent.

all in all, a bit loud and fruity in the beginning, but turns into a soft, sweet wooded rose and lily of the valley. drydown heavy with expensive rose soap. feminine, soapy and clean but not too high-pitched, well rounded. would buy again for daytime wear. long lasting (on my skin anyway).

on 8/28/2009 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume! Normally im not a sweet, florally scent person, but I absolutely love this. It's floral, but theres a little something different that to me makes it unique and extra special. I dont know what the smell is that makes me like it so much, but if was just a rose smell i wouldnt like it. My fav perfume, and its really hard for me to find any i like, so very happy with this.
Oh, also the bottle is beautiful and girly and elegant, love it. And the scent lasts for a long time on me

on 8/28/2009 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A sales assistant gave me a card sprayed with this and I put it in my pocket without thinking much about it. For that entire day, I was wondering where such a clean and sweet smell were coming from. I emptied out my pockets onto my shelf when I went home and left the sprayed card there.

After a very long time, I still smelt this sweet smell lingering around, I then realised it was Chloe when I was starting to go a little mad and went on a smelling object rampage.

When I was in Japan I bought two bottles because I loved it so much from my memory of the sprayed card.

I still love it, but on my skin it is not quite the same scent which is unfortunate. I have never finished a perfume in my life and I bought two so that's the reason I would not repurchase.

Popular Fragrances