July 31, 2014 | 1923 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!! I actually thought Salux wasn't sold locally, so I bought mine at Target! Its made by The Bathery and cost me about $2.39. They have it in gorgeous bold colors like turquoise, lime green, and hot pink. I ended up finding Salux locally for $3.50 so I might try that one out and see if I like it better. Although I'm really happy with my Target one.

This makes my skin so incredibly soft. Who needs exfoliators anymore with this?! I also enjoy using this under my arm pit (teehee) and its been lightening it up since it exfoliates it really well. This has also made my elbows really smooth to touch. It makes the soap lather extremely well. I'm determined to get my family hooked on this. Do your body a favor and BUY THIS!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best kind of product--dirt cheap, but so effective at what it does. I actually did not get the Salux-branded cloth--I went to Japanese, Chinese and Korean grocery stores trying to find it but ended up finding a Mexican-branded one at my local Jon's Market for under two dollars. This is what I always wished a bath pouf was--lots of foam, and genuinely exfoliating. I'll probably be buying these for the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by hellokatieeeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously, this towel is AMAZING! i just got out of the shower and my skin is so soft, i can't stop touching LOL! I saw this at my local korean supermarket and i snagged one and i am so happy that i did. this towel exfoliates like no other, so much better than any bath sponge and it's long enough to get every inch of your body. Another great thing about this is that it dries sooo quickly and it leathers sooo well! I will buy this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by nikolala

I bought this product based on the great reviews and I can say I wasn't dissapointed. This towel lathers up like a dream and although it can feel a little scratchy when you scrub your body I love the results. My skin is so soft especially the areas that get dry and flakey like my elbows and knees. I add a little lotion after my scrub and feel silky smooth for days. I also like the fact that its long enough to reach parts of my back I cant reach with a loofah.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

With the help of fellow MUA member synergie I was able to purchase awesome little bath towel at a local Koren market. (I also had a yummy dinner to boot.)

This towel ROCKS. It's rougher then your average loofa and the results are fantastic. My skin hasn't been as soft, especially my legs, with any other product I've used. I also use this on my feet too and this could help the "life" of your pedicure to last longer. This was worth ever penny. I even bought one for my husband and he really likes it too.

One of the best kept secrets.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I bought this based on the rave reviews here. I was not sure if this was similar to a bath towel I bought some years back from Walmart. It was. Don't get me wrong, it works great. My skin positively glows after my shower - feels soft and lotion sinks in beautifully. This is similar material to your standard pouf, just rougher. More of a close knit weave as opposed to the mesh in most poufs. I bought 4 from the Salux website and delivery was super fast. Great addition to my bathing routine, but I will get the one from Walmart if I ever need to replace.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jmh1wdh2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it!! I have the Clarisonic body brush which I hate and the Salux towel is way cheaper and way better. I like that it is long and you can reach your entire back or ball it up to scrub arms, legs or etc. My husband kept complimenting me on how great my skin looked after one use, which he never does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh MUA, I owe you so much. I picked these up at a local Asian grocery store after seeing all the rave reviews here, and threw away my poof from BBW after using them once. My skin is soooo soft; I especially like this for exfoliating around nail beds. I also got my husband hooked on these, who before just rubbed body wash all over with his hands. I did cut mine in half, which made it ravel a bit, so I am afraid to throw it in the wash. I'll just use a whole one next and see how it holds up in the washing machine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I happened upon a review of these cloths on MUA one day. Had never heard of them but they got such rave reviews, I had to order some. Now that I've tried one, I think this is very similar to a Body Shop cloth that I had years ago (I see that the Body Shop still sells them, but I think the Salux ones are cheaper). I got 4 for about $16 USD, including shipping to Canada.

These work great! I don't find them overly rough (ie, didn't take any getting used to). Great exfoliation...I'm sure that my skin felt softer right after my very first use. I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin when I use it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by 1219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say as well that i love this cloth, it makes my skin feel sooo smooth, soft and super clean. If there is a way to describe how i feel after coming out of the shower, i would say that my body feels happy and delighted:-)

P.S i bought 12 from thesaluxshop in the states, gave some to my girl friends, they all love it. Will have to definitely buy more to stock up. Fingers crossed that there is an unlimited supply of these clothes.

Ladies, if you haven't tried this, give it a go. Its cheap and its great, just a plain little something that makes things a bit better:-)