September 2, 2014 | 1139 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ligeia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I kind of sort of love this masque. It performs just fine but my favorite aspect of it is putting it all over my face and then pretending I'm one of those girls in the movies from the sixties, the kind that is wearing a baby blue bathrobe with her hair up in a towel sporting this pasty green face masque and then she accidentally gets seen by passers-by who think she's a monster. Oh and it's also quite nice to use as a spot treatment if you want to try and dry out a zit of somesort. Definitely worth a try and definitely a lot of fun

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by mldavis79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. Sometimes I'm a little afraid of the super cheap stuff, but this mask works wonders!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by brwneyedgymnast23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mask. It's plain and simple and gets the job done. It's super cheap too, which is a big plus. It works wonders on the little bump things my sister has on her nose.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by dnice91

Whenever my skin lacks luster, or is breaking out. I steam my face and apply then rinse off and i am greeted with fresh clear skin in the mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by heatherparis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mask for combination/slightly troubled skin. It's a bit too strong to use every day, but once a week is fine. It really helps shrink enlarged pores. I use St. Ives apricot scrub 3 times a week and this once a week and my skin is always glowing :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 7:48:00 AM More reviews by kristin_sinha

i see this picture on the upper right hand corner says it comes in a jar. mine came in a tube... i cant believe how awesome this stuff is! i have combo horribly acne prone skin, and this stuff didnt break me out at all. i bought this and the scrub at ULTA and i love them both! i cant wait to find the cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel like my ratings for this are lower than my positive feelings, so please take them with a grain of salt. The packaging pretty much sucks, and Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask basically smells like a mixture of Colgate and Vick's Vapo Rub, but despite all that, it does exactly what it promises.

I use this stuff maybe once or twice a week, at night after a day of particularly shiny skin. The next morning, my skin is always pore and shine free.

If you've got especially sensitive skin, you might want to think twice about using it. If you've got dry skin, please don't even bother. But, if your skin is oily, this is a must-try.

I also think that the green color is fun, in a campy sort of way. It's the facial equivalent of walking around in a set of curlers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by GlossMeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using QHMJM for years. Yourskin is defintetly going to clear up if you use this consistantly. The price is so affordable and the tube is a decent size, so it will last you a while. Use it on your face and neck. I recommened you steam you face and then slather it on. I love the tingly sensations its it gives. If your skin is sensative it may be a bit much (the tinglies that is). This is another one of my staple products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by d_mystic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very good mask for acne prone skin. I use it on a regular basis; once a week on entire face and/or as an overnight spot treatment to get rid of pimples faster. I am quite happy with it and will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Hasschen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This was like Liquid FIre - it stung the moment I put it on my face.

I thought ok is it supposed to do this - Tingly thing since there was mint in it - WRONG - When I took it off I was bright red almost sunburn look which I could not calm down for days.

Then came the bumper crop of pimples.

Needless to say I'm not going to use it again.

PPP, light rosacea, acne prone continued >>