October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 6:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall this is a pretty good foundation. Good coverage without feeling "cakey", and the shade matched my skin perfectly. I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin, however, because the little dry spots I did have looked worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fancy_Face

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation does anyone know if there is anything out there that is comparable?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by taubeta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this for about a year before I discovered it was the source of my starting to break out. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 12:04:00 PM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in the NC 35 colour & although it is not an exact match (a little on the pinky side) it still blends with my skin tone. I am not crazy about the packaging I find that it clumps around the dispenser. And wouldn't buy again b/c I am not into a full coverage foundation anymore. I think that less is better & prefer to have a good tinted moisturizer (Stila) & a great blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by macaroona

I really love this foundation - its my regular. The colour matches well with my skin and its light enough to use as a primer for eye makeup and around the eyes over concealer. The only problem I have with it is the finish - sometimes I wish it was a little more powdery. Still, the light coverage and perfect colour are big plusses. If you brush a little pressed powder over your face you will get that matte finish anyways, which I usually do. A great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by XxCutiePie17xX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh god.. I love this product! I can't believe that they are gonna dicontinue this! This squeezy tube foundation lasts for quite a long time as well. I use this with Select Sheer pressed powder and it makes my skin look flawless. I think Studio Finish is only semi-matte, so if you're oily it'd be good to use this foundation with pressed powder as well. It doesnt streak or make you break out. It's awesome - you gotta get it! £14.50 in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by snowmaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my one and only. Doesn't make my skin break out, doesn't streak, matches to a T.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by georgefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST foundation I've ever seen! I've had no luck with getting my color or getting good coverage until I decided to check out the MAC counter out of sheer curiousity when it opened in Filene's. The people there are all so great and so helpful. I really felt beautiful after I got this makeup...which lasts forever! I'm so impressed and intend to stockpile before I leave for school.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Lissa2677

I really like this foundation, it covers great and goes on with such ease. You have to be careful no to use too much cause it can be heavy. I use it as foundation and concealor and it is so soft that it does not irritate my eyes. They do not give you much in the tube but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Once again MAC gets props for color selection. Oil control and mattifying problems are my top priority when looking for liquid foundation which is now my staple. I like SF Matte more than other brands because I can live w/the color. It wears sheer but is buildable, doesn't oxidize and does run lighter than the powder versions of MAC. With Blot Powder over this it is quite nice and lasts all day. Expecting anything to be there from 6am till 10pm is just asking way too much so I stopped and am happy that I look great till 5pm when I do a quick touch up before facing the man of my dreams who thinks I look like a beauty queen w/o MU.