October 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2005 3:48:00 AM More reviews by epitaph_for_myheart

I love the packaging! It feels light on me, and looks soo natural but covers. You only need a little bit!! Not too matte, makes me look very polished. Great for pictures, too, NC35 is my perfect match. However, it isn't good if you have large pimples *no foundation is, anyway*
*****************Just so you guys know, they are only d/c-ing some shades, not the whole line!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 4:28:00 AM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this out and it covered beautifully but felt rather heavy on the face. After about two weeks of use I started breaking out badly. It continued to the point where I had to discontinue use of the product, so I won't be purchasing this again. They did seem to have a good choice of shades for those that can tolerate the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 6:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall this is a pretty good foundation. Good coverage without feeling "cakey", and the shade matched my skin perfectly. I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin, however, because the little dry spots I did have looked worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fancy_Face

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation does anyone know if there is anything out there that is comparable?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by taubeta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this for about a year before I discovered it was the source of my starting to break out. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 12:04:00 PM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in the NC 35 colour & although it is not an exact match (a little on the pinky side) it still blends with my skin tone. I am not crazy about the packaging I find that it clumps around the dispenser. And wouldn't buy again b/c I am not into a full coverage foundation anymore. I think that less is better & prefer to have a good tinted moisturizer (Stila) & a great blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by macaroona

I really love this foundation - its my regular. The colour matches well with my skin and its light enough to use as a primer for eye makeup and around the eyes over concealer. The only problem I have with it is the finish - sometimes I wish it was a little more powdery. Still, the light coverage and perfect colour are big plusses. If you brush a little pressed powder over your face you will get that matte finish anyways, which I usually do. A great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by XxCutiePie17xX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh god.. I love this product! I can't believe that they are gonna dicontinue this! This squeezy tube foundation lasts for quite a long time as well. I use this with Select Sheer pressed powder and it makes my skin look flawless. I think Studio Finish is only semi-matte, so if you're oily it'd be good to use this foundation with pressed powder as well. It doesnt streak or make you break out. It's awesome - you gotta get it! £14.50 in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by snowmaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my one and only. Doesn't make my skin break out, doesn't streak, matches to a T.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by georgefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST foundation I've ever seen! I've had no luck with getting my color or getting good coverage until I decided to check out the MAC counter out of sheer curiousity when it opened in Filene's. The people there are all so great and so helpful. I really felt beautiful after I got this makeup...which lasts forever! I'm so impressed and intend to stockpile before I leave for school.