October 25, 2014 | 1243 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by principia

I wondered what all the fuss was about and so I sucked it up and paid my $27. Wowzers. It lives up to its name. *sigh* The joy of afterglow. My husband loves it continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I see what all the hype is about. This is a really nice blush. It looks great on my fair skin and lasts most of the day. It seems to be a color that would look good with most light to medium skintones. It's a bit expensive but I think it will last a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lind9033

I don't know why Orgasm is the best-seller in NARS' blush.Maybe because of the special name.At first sight I think it's a good product.But after using it several times,I was getting tired of it.I don't know why.I don't think it makes me specially.Even though it has golden shimmer.I'm a little confused. so many people like this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ya know, there is so much hype about this product, and frankly it's not that good. For one thing, there is all that sparkly junk in it that just looks cheap like something you'd expect from Wet n Wild....

Seriously, I really felt taken after I received this order......I expected a dewy finish and a soft color and instead I got a dry stick of blush that looks like Miss Kitty in Gunsmoke wore it.
Sorry, but this product is a bust not a must.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by BlueeyedSusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried to find a knock off that works after spending the money and loving the Nars Orgasm, there's no knock off that works. I give up, still buying Nars Orgasm. It just plain looks good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2008 3:22:00 AM More reviews by dinosgirl3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this blush on a daily basis. I sweep it on top of a bit of bronzer for a healthy glow. The color is a bit lightly pigmented for my medium, olive skin but it adds a hint of a flush without being overpowering. Just what I am looking for in my "non-makeup" everyday makeup look. ;)

I would definitely purchase it again. Even used on a daily basis I have yet to run out of the product so the steep price is worth it to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by vsinicrope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this blush. It is a great color all year round, and goes on great: not to heavy. I am light/med skin tone and it looks so cute on me. The only thing i don't like is prob the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Jstar668

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is amazing and can be worn year round for that perfect flush. It product compliments a wide variety of skin tones and is subtle enough for every day wear. It is the perfect medium between pink and orangey tones and is a staple beauty product for every makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mjools

This is one of my favourite blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jodybrown

This blush is, in a word, pretty. Very, very pretty. One forgets that that's the basic idea behind wearing makeup. Orgasm is the antithesis of that 90's MAC-inspired uberneutral chic meets vampire-pallor make up. Face it - everyone (including me), wants to look glowy but not sparkly, young but sophisticated, chic without trying too hard, and so on. I feel like Nars Orgasm blush makes me look all the above and then some. I have to confess that I'll snap up any budget-priced comers that approximate the look of Orgasm, but the original is still the best. Winter pale or summer (fake, mostly) tanned, this blush is perfection for my fairish skin tone. You have to admit that if it looks good on your daughter and your grandmother, you know you've got a winner. And the name just has to make you smile. Okay, I'll try to stop kvelling now. But I'm still smiling...