NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

I really like this blush and use it almost daily.....the newer orgasm is just too sparkly for me.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I tried this on today and was not impressed. It works with my skin-tone, but holy glitter! Kinda looked like sunburn regardless of how its applied. :(

EDIT Okay I was apparently testing something either defective or tampered with. I got the duo with laguna and okay together they look awesome..... Without Laguna it isnt the best looking on my skin NC20 but is okay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this blush definitely lives up to the hype! its the most amazing pinky golden color that instantly makes me look fresh :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my first NARS blush that I decided to buy after reading all the raves on MUA. It's a little too much sparkle for me, but whenever I wear it I get compliments. It is a very beautiful pinkish golden color, although the amount of sparkle overpowers the actual color payoff so I try to go easy on it. It brightens my complexion so once I run out I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just purchased this blush over the weekend and I love it. The color isn't too bright...it looks very natural. I have never worn blush before so I went shopping around for awhile. It was between this and Chanel and I picked NARS and I'm so glad I did. It has not caused me to break out which I was worried about whenever I try new products on my skin. The price is reasonable as well -- $24. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This blush is a beautiful color. I have cool skin, an olive/beige color. This blush brings instant radiance to my face and makes me look so healthy and fresh! The compact it comes in is very cute.

I think the name suits this product well. The color gives your face a nice and healthy "flush" that one might experience doing the dirty deed...lol!

Update: Lasting power (at least on me) is nowhere near superb. It's still a nice blush to have though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Didn't love this color, looked 'off" and out of place on my NC30 skin. When I did one sweep no color showed, but two sweeps the color was too harsh. It feels to orange on my cool skin, if it had some more pink it may have worked. I did give it 3 lippies because of texture and staying power, on me though this color just doesn't work.

I absolutely love the nars makeup line. MAC has always been my first love for years but this is right thre with it. Even though these lines are obviously somewhat expensive you honestly and litreally get your moneys worht. THe nars poders from blush to shadow are made so potently with some of teh ebst ingredients Ive ever scene. I litreally apply 100 times less than I used to wit the cheap drugstore brands I used in my teens. The pigmentaion is amazing. I love this orgasm color of their blush, also hav ea pink but this one is so neatral. It looks so fresh adn amazingly sheik yet goes along with pretty much any tone of makeup since it is a goldy peach type color. IN the summer I tend to wear this alot more along with all my nars bonze and copper shadows since it litreally gives you a bronze goddess type look and I swear the amount of times I get stared at and stopped antime I go out with people asking me what product Im wearing. Nars is that good. Spluge on it and you won't regret it. It's trule quality makeup, im hesitant to even say maybe even better than all the mac products I have (yet mac does have a hugely wider selection of colors, glitter, liners, etc lol)

For $25 a pop, this blush should stay put for longer than 2 hours. I get better luck with the Sephora brand blush and it's less than half the cost. I put the Sephora blush on in the morning and it's still there in the late afternoon when I come home (no primer, either). I tried the NARS blush in the Orgasm color (fell into the "good review trap") and wasn't impressed with it. I think it had too much pink for my light/warm skintone. I probably should have tried Deep Throat instead, but it doesn't really matter since the blush didn't stay on long enough to justify the purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I do like this blush, as the packaging is very pretty. BUT I am NC37 and I find that this blush needs at least 2 applications to look decent, and even so it fades after a few hours.
I do like the colour, and I really want this product to work.. But I've been trying heaps of different things like using a primer, setting powder etc.... Nothing is making it stay :(

Top Rated NARS Products