September 19, 2014 | 2053 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mjools

This is one of my favourite blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jodybrown

This blush is, in a word, pretty. Very, very pretty. One forgets that that's the basic idea behind wearing makeup. Orgasm is the antithesis of that 90's MAC-inspired uberneutral chic meets vampire-pallor make up. Face it - everyone (including me), wants to look glowy but not sparkly, young but sophisticated, chic without trying too hard, and so on. I feel like Nars Orgasm blush makes me look all the above and then some. I have to confess that I'll snap up any budget-priced comers that approximate the look of Orgasm, but the original is still the best. Winter pale or summer (fake, mostly) tanned, this blush is perfection for my fairish skin tone. You have to admit that if it looks good on your daughter and your grandmother, you know you've got a winner. And the name just has to make you smile. Okay, I'll try to stop kvelling now. But I'm still smiling...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Stephie2705

I was a little bit sceptical about trying this blush, everyone has very mixed views about it. I decided to bite the bullet and try it, and I personally LOVE it! Yeah, it does have a lot of shimmer in there, but I have really dry skin, so a little luminosity is very welcome to my complexion! It is a gorgeous pinky/peach shade, which really brightens my skin up and makes me look glowing! This is definetely going to be a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by suzyhotrod

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know this stuff has been reviewed a zillion times but I just had to throw my 2 cents in.
Orgasm is the perfect light peachy shimmer glow for me. I'm NC15 and it's fabulous.
It's not overdone, not too glittery, and looks extremely natural. I apply this with a skunk brush almost daily for work. I adore it.
I also love the rubbery little mirrored compact. My one gripe is that it's a little expensive, but I'll probably re-purchase anyway because the pan is lasting for so long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 8:49:00 AM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this and thought that the color in the package would be way too bright and garish for my face. However, it is the most natural looking blush that I have ever put on my face. I would definately purchase this again. I really did not care for how small the compact that the blush is in, but overall I love this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 5:43:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

This did live up to its hype for me. Let me start b saying I'm a PPP (NW15, Sandy Fair in EDM) with neutral undertones that lean to cool and I generally can't pull off warm tones on my face. I spent years trying to find a peach blush that would work nicely on me. I did a search online for Orgasm and I saw a video where a NARS artist explained that this blush has mixed undertones cause, to create it, they blended a warmer peach with a cool toned pink. I'm not that good with colors but I can tell the trick has worked. Orgasm looks amazing on me and my mother who has intensely yellow undertones. It just looks different for each one of us. It's a warm (in a good way) pink on my cheeks and it gives a really natural and glowing effect, where for my mom it was significantly peachier. I have absolutely no problem with the shimmer and it looked really natural on me, in fact I can't understand all the negative reviews regarding the shimmer, I really think it's very subtle. I do understand the negative opinions on the compact it comes in: while I adore its sleek appearance it does get dirty very easily. As for the price then, yes, this blush is expensive (although less pricey than my loving Chanel Jcs) but the quality is unique, the pigmentation is as it should be and the texture is not powdery at all, it feels like it melts on your skin and stays put all day (well, at least in my experience).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by i_am_a_racoon

So, i have this in the Orgasm/Albatross duo. I love it. I have medium olive skin and it gives me a nice, natural, subtle glow. I use it on days I want to be a bit more understated. If i were any more tan, it wouldn't really show up.

It is not too sparkly, just the right amount of shimmer to give you a healthy glow. Perfect shade for most people. It is a must try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice colour but if you want something a little different try their Deep Throat blush. I like that a thousand times better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by dimglow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt like this blush at all, and I was hoping I would since I heard it was the HG of blushes for so many out there. On my tan skin it looked more pink and super flushed (think allergy) then anything else. It didnt look natural, it looked more like my skin was just red and irritated. And I dont like sparkles on my face either, Im not 5!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by christinew01

I use Nars Multiple in Mustique on a daily basis and reserve Nars Orgasm Blush for those special occasions to bring out the rosy glow on my cheeks. I only wish the compact came with a brush for easy touch-ups on the go.