NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 1/4/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Barely shows up on my golden nc45 skintone. Other than that, same Nars quality. Would not repurchase.

on 1/4/2009 6:08:00 PM

I love Nars, I love this blush. There are a lot of dupes out there that are very good but something about having the real thing is more fun. I think I might like Deep Throat better though. I prefer more pink.

on 1/4/2009 2:33:00 AM

This is the prettiest blush ever, well in my opinion. Definitely worth the money, love it!

on 1/4/2009 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't think it's a universally flattering color, but NARS does make some amazing blushes. If this works for you, it's a keeper!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Worth the money..So glad I bought it. I guess i'm joining the fan club!

Sure the packaging is pretty, and yes the colour is too. IF you can get it to show up on your face. I'm sorry but for the price I would expect better pigmentation. I was totally let down by this cult fave. I do like a strong blush normally, but to even get a light blush I had to apply this much to heavy handedly (compared to COVER GIRL blushes for heavens sake!). At that rate I could already tell my money was not being spent wisely. I also noticed that by the end of the day, this stuff had faded very badly.

In conclusion...

-poorly pigmented

-doesn't last

-overpriced

If this was a drugstore eyeshadow or blush, it would not have such rave reviews I don't think. continued >>

totally beautiful on my fair skin, gave a nice dewy look and the shimmer is what I have been looking for. Also, the blush last a long time.on my cheeks. I do find the price steep, but rather pay more than settle for product less flattering. luv it!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I received this blush about 4-5 years ago, and it's still a big go to blush for me. I'm a tan NC42, and I think it imparts just enough color and shimmer for a nice glow. I'll sometimes apply it over bronzer for a little more intensity, but to me the color payoff on it's own is pretty good even on my skin color. I love wearing this blush when doing a bright colored eye, and the color can be dressed up or worn with a more natural look.

on 1/1/2009 7:28:00 PM

I don't understand at all. This orgasm blush look really gorgeous with looooooooottttssss of people. But for me it's not. I apply it on my cheek, then just 20 minutes, it's all gone. and it does not look natural on my face. but I like the color itself.

on 12/31/2008 11:00:00 PM

My sephora does not hold NARS products -it's fairly small- so i just read the reviews on here and decided to purchase this online! Im a NW20 in MAC. I was surprised at how small the compact was! I thought it would be bigger, but then i opened it up to see this highly pigmented blush! This will last me YEARS!! I only apply a little bit on, layering if needed, and it gives me this nice glow. Its not anything AMAZING or anything, im sure i can find a blush better suited for me, but overall im happy with this. I paid $33 -with shipping- so im going to use this baby up, which will take FOREVER!! Would probably not buy again because it will take forever to use up, and i love trying out new shades.

Top Rated NARS Products