January 28, 2015 | 1616 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by r3ll3

I have mixed feelings about this blush... It is a little too glittery and dark for my skin to wear on a daily basis. I have decided to just wear it on special occasions when I am already wearing quite a bit of makeup. I find that when I do this it looks very, very lovely. However, the days I have previously decided to wear it in the day I usually end up in the bathroom wiping it off... :o) My search for a daytime blush continues!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by carrie1185

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it even though very expensive. Gives me a great pickup in the morning when I might look tired.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

This blush is L-O-V-E! I love the color and how it makes me glow. It's close to perfect for me sans the shimmer. But i can live with the shimmer, i just tap my brush to lessen it. The color pay off is great. But i like The Balm Hot Mama better, i get the same glow at a cheaper price. Plus it's uber expensive. But then it lasts for a long time so when you think longterm, it's worth it. The rubber casing easily gets dirty but it's good in keeping the blush from breaking when it falls. I'm giving this gorgeous blush a 4.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sweetiekins224

It's too shimmery for me.. it doesn't give a natural flushed look. It looks too artificial for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

I like NARS packaging. The compact is really sleek, but its a rubber like material and gets dirty easily making it look all old. For reference im a NC 20, and while i like this, it turns a little too warm on me if i dont have a tan. It looks great with a tan thought. The formula is nice, i have sensitive acne prone skin and this doesnt break me out. However on my usually pale skin, i prefer a more pink color as opposed to peachy. Cant wait to try other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 6:34:00 AM More reviews by diana118

This blush is very pretty and gives a natural peach glow without looking cakey or fake. Universal color for all skin tones with just the right amount of shimmer. also, this blush is very pigmented so you only need a little bit :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2008 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Geeeenahx3

This blush is very pretty and gives my tan skin a nice subtle glow. It's a universal blush for all skin colors. It's also doesn't give you that clown affect.
But it totally broke me out and I am still trying to get rid of the blackheads it gave me. I only wear it for special occasions so my pores won't get clogged. I would have given it 5 stars if it didn't break me out.
I said yes to buying this product again, because blush lasts the longest time, so I could use it many times for special occasions. The other Nars blushes also look like they have nice colors. My yes means maybe.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by itsmemelly

This stuff is AMAZING! it's gorgeous<3

before i bought this blush i was using Fleur Power by MAC & that stuff really makes my cheeks look like that CLOWN-ish pinky color. & as soon as I discovered "Orgasm" my prayers were answered! LOL.
best stuffff. gives you that nice "GLOW" without being overdone or fake looking :)

go get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 9:33:00 AM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I jumped into the bandwagon. I love this blush. I am an NC 30-35. I love how this blush gives me a nice glow and is well pigmented. I lasts all day long. I honestly hate the price for $25 a pop but I think its worth the investment. It gives me a natural flow of color. I apply this on my apples of my cheeks as well as other parts of my face where the sun would hit, of course liberally. This peachy color with gold in it works well for my skin. This is actually my first NARS blush and frankly, I think ill be buying more of NARS blushes in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2008 4:50:00 AM More reviews by cetati

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PRODUCT
+ Lovely peachy-pink which looks natural and lovely.
- Way too much glitter for me for natural days, which sucks because the coloring itself is very nice. Just gotta apply with light hand!
+ Relatively fine powder, easy to apply.
+ Eliminates need for a highlighter for a quick blush.
- At the same time, you can't really control the amount of highlight you get...

PRICE
- A little expensive for the product, right in between MAC/Bobbi Brown price and the higher Chanel/Dior brands, but not that much of a greater jump from MAC in quality.

PACKAGING
+ Nice, sleek, chic, and a relatively big mirror is a major plus.
- On the other hand, NARS compacts get dirty and nasty so fast and I routinely have to clean it up with make up remover. Gross. Major loss of points.

Would not rebuy, since I have a feeling I would like some of Bobbi Brown's peachy-pink tones better.