NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 1/8/2009 8:26:00 PM

I love this blush. It is very flattering on almost all skin tones and has a nice amount of sparkle to it without being inappropriate for work. I wish it weren't so expensive, but it is definitely a high quality product.

on 1/8/2009 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

After hearing all the raves on MUA & Youtube & seeing it being used on the girls on ANTM, I was convinced this blush should be a good investment. So when I bought it I wasn't surprised that it delivered such pretty results.

Dusted lightly on my NC25 cheeks, the peachy pink colour offers such a flattering natural hue for any occasion. Being very pigmented, I use my 187 which barely even leaves a mark on the pan; I'm convinced this will last forever. I want to go out and buy the blush in Sin now. Why is it so expensive in Australia. =(

on 1/8/2009 2:34:00 AM

If you have perfect skin, are under 25, and can afford the high price tag--then I say go for it. If not--try something else!

on 1/7/2009 5:34:00 PM

the reviews have said enough.
it's a very special color. . it has too much golden shimmer, works great for a glowy look, not ideal for a OL look. and it makes pore look even larger.

on 1/7/2009 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty peachy/pink shade with gold glimmer. However, for my skin tone it's hard for me to wear--it usually either doesn't show up at all (summer) or looks too bright (winter). I prefer to layer my shades (blush + bronzer or highlighter) for a more natural effect and this is one shade I can't do that with. Though I do use it every now and then when my skin tone is just right and it can look fantastic. Probably better suited for someone with a lighter skin tone or less yellow/olive tones that what I have. When it is on the right skin tone, you can't find a prettier shade of blush.

on 1/7/2009 10:08:00 AM

When this product came out there was so much hype over it, but I think it was more to do with the name rather than this being the best blush ever : )
It is a lovely colour, a kind of peachy golden pink, but it is very sheer and unless you apply a lot of product it just looks like a sparkly sheen. I like this product but there are better blushers out there. I think Deep Throat is a better product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The best blush ever! Perfect for my skin, most beautiful colour, don't need much to get the right glow. 2 of my friends bought this the day after seeing it on me and continue to use it - it really is the most beautiful colour!

on 1/5/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm an NC42 and this absolutely did not work for me. It definately wasn't worth my $29 Cdn. I really really wanted to love it but I just ended up exhanging it..

on 1/4/2009 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm an NC45 and I love the NARS SUPER ORGASM. I tried the original orgasm and it wasn't what I was looking for at the time so I didn't buy it. This gives me the most gorgeous, lively glow! I absolutely LOVE it! It's going to be amazing in Spring and Summer! I've been using it during the winter whenever I want a bit of a pick-me-up! Try it!!

on 1/4/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Barely shows up on my golden nc45 skintone. Other than that, same Nars quality. Would not repurchase.

Popular Blush Products