April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by mipbep

I went out to Sunday brunch with friends the other day, wearing minimal makeup including a little of this blush to perk things up. An older gentleman walked up to me and asked me if people always want "to kiss my rosy cheeks". My friends and I thought this was strange until he explained that he was a dermatologist and he thought I had a "textbook complexion". I didn't have the heart to tell him it was a blush called Orgasm that had given me my glow...I love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Seaweedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Some days this product looks great, other days it looks too orange. I have very fair skin and I feel that you need to master the amount of this to put on in order to avoid looking like a clown. One to two sweeps is enough, and don't cover your brush completely.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by shadyy

Made me look like a cherub. It certainly is gorgeous, it lives up to its "transparent pigment" technology, but it didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 5:44:00 AM More reviews by orangetammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

**EDIT**
3 stars to 5 stars..

I realized this color compliments my skintone so much it's so lovely and cute without being too fake (how pinky blush sometimes make you look). Some peach blush makes me super yellow. Deep throat just doesn't work for my more tanned skin in summer. I realize for Orgasm to not show too much shimmer on your face is to apply it on your skin when your skin is MATTE! don't apply it if your foundation is still sticky !! otherwise the gold shimmers will be too obvious!! apply it over loose powder or a non sticky face would be ideal...

***********

I have mixed feelings for Orgasm. On some days it'll look like the most natural, lovely glow on my cheeks when pink seems a little artificial for me. But on some days it simply look too orangey and when I look closely at the mirror the excessive gold flecks just look silly!!! and sometimes when I want the color to show more, I end up looking really RUDDY instead of peachy pink with CRAZy amount of shimmers on my face.

They should make this color with the deep throat shimmer facter.. (the color of deep throat is too peachy on me)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted this to work on me. I'm pale with neutral undertones. This blush made my skin look slightly flushed (good), with gold flecks (bad!). Even though the flecks are small, I become fixated on them when I pass by a mirror. Big thumbs down for me.
--------------------
Updating: I'm now super pale (winter time)- and I LOVE this blush. I just have to use a very light hand, and it's a gorgeous, natural looking flush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

Gotta give my 2 cents-worth even though I haven't purchased it because I have a million blushes and don't need another. I have tried it a handful of times and was surprised at how nice and wearable it is. (With all the hype, I kind of wanted to dislike it!) But, it looks very nice on my tanned, olive skin and brightens it up. I will definately consider purchasing next time I need a blusher. Note that I don't know what the packaging is like or if it travels well, two features that are important to rating on MUA.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by starfish07

This is my HG when it comes to blush you can never go wrong with this it looks so natural Im NC25 and it looks very neat and pretty you can achieve the "no make up look" by using this product Im soo lovin it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by snobunnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush, but I found that the MAC shimmertone Nuance is very similar shade on me. Plus Nuance is not as expensive. I probably won't purchase this again, unless I am no longer able to get Nuance again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupbycatherine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I come in contact with all different skintones on a day to day basis, and can honestly say that I have found this to be a HG blush color - gorgeous on all complexions from rosy and pale to deep and dark. That hint of golden peachy shimmer flatters universally, and wears and photographs like a dream - without leaving you clown-y.
It is an expensive product, but I daresay it's worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by munchlaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try out this blush because I'd heard so many great things about it... Bu I wasn't impressed. I have very pale skin and cool undertones (Which might explain my dissatisfaction, as this is a warmer blush), but even so this blush really didn't show up on me at all. It doesn't seem to have much pigmentation, but it does have quite a bit of glitter...

I guess I'll just stick with my LM blushes for now.