August 28, 2014 | 1354 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 5:43:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

This did live up to its hype for me. Let me start b saying I'm a PPP (NW15, Sandy Fair in EDM) with neutral undertones that lean to cool and I generally can't pull off warm tones on my face. I spent years trying to find a peach blush that would work nicely on me. I did a search online for Orgasm and I saw a video where a NARS artist explained that this blush has mixed undertones cause, to create it, they blended a warmer peach with a cool toned pink. I'm not that good with colors but I can tell the trick has worked. Orgasm looks amazing on me and my mother who has intensely yellow undertones. It just looks different for each one of us. It's a warm (in a good way) pink on my cheeks and it gives a really natural and glowing effect, where for my mom it was significantly peachier. I have absolutely no problem with the shimmer and it looked really natural on me, in fact I can't understand all the negative reviews regarding the shimmer, I really think it's very subtle. I do understand the negative opinions on the compact it comes in: while I adore its sleek appearance it does get dirty very easily. As for the price then, yes, this blush is expensive (although less pricey than my loving Chanel Jcs) but the quality is unique, the pigmentation is as it should be and the texture is not powdery at all, it feels like it melts on your skin and stays put all day (well, at least in my experience).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by i_am_a_racoon

So, i have this in the Orgasm/Albatross duo. I love it. I have medium olive skin and it gives me a nice, natural, subtle glow. I use it on days I want to be a bit more understated. If i were any more tan, it wouldn't really show up.

It is not too sparkly, just the right amount of shimmer to give you a healthy glow. Perfect shade for most people. It is a must try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice colour but if you want something a little different try their Deep Throat blush. I like that a thousand times better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by dimglow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt like this blush at all, and I was hoping I would since I heard it was the HG of blushes for so many out there. On my tan skin it looked more pink and super flushed (think allergy) then anything else. It didnt look natural, it looked more like my skin was just red and irritated. And I dont like sparkles on my face either, Im not 5!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by christinew01

I use Nars Multiple in Mustique on a daily basis and reserve Nars Orgasm Blush for those special occasions to bring out the rosy glow on my cheeks. I only wish the compact came with a brush for easy touch-ups on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by snwsnw

My search for the perfect blush is over! I got this in "Orgasm", and it matches my fair skin beautifully. I have tried so many different brands of blush in the past, which always ended up in money down the drain. Either the shade was too pink and I looked like a clown, or it was too dark for my skin tone. A little bit does go a long way, but that's better for the pocket book, right? :) This was my first NARS product purchase, and honestly, if all of their products are as awesome as this one, I'm hooked. This blush is definitely worth the high price!!! HG status for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by princess_jess73

I followed the hype on this. I am NW20 MAC for ref. and this is totally pink no peach on me at all. I prefer cargo rome for peachy shades. The shimmer isn't visible on me and I just can't make it work right. I also have hot mama by TheBalm. They are very similar but I despise hotmama's packaging. I also dislike NARS packaging for due to one application and the outside gets messy and hard to clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by wmoyal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice to brighten up...but I am finding it a little orange now that I am losing pigment in my fall/winter skin. I will likely hold onto it, but it will last awhile and I hope to find a better blush before needing to repurchase. I do appreciate that I think this will last me a long time. I have tried GA, which I love the texture of, and I think tops NARS, but I am still working for the right shade from GA. On to Chantecaille for another try...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by turkey2083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, not to sound like everyone else that loves this product, but it totally does live up to all the hype. I got this blush from someone who tried it and didn't like it, so I'm not saying it is for everyone, but since I've had it I've tried it on 3 friends of mine and it looked great on all of them and me. This is definitely one of the most versatile colors of blush that I've ever experienced. It gives a great slightly flushed look, which is the point of blush, isn't it? Anyway, I love it and urge you to try it if you're semi-light-skinned caucasian. For reference I'm NC30 in MAC and, while I don't know their foundation colors, some of my friends are much paler.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by juicypeach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent color!! Exciting name~~~
It can almost be wear in any season,any occasion~~
I am worried that it will discontinue some day~~ Oh~~~NO!!!
FOREVER REPURCHASE~~~