December 18, 2014 | 1028 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by colleendc19

Amazing blush! I'm super fair and I feel like I can never find the perfect flush with shimmer without getting too much color, but this is the best!! You will not regret this purchase...it lasts all day and is super natural :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 1:09:00 AM More reviews by iloveunicorns1

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! it is by far my favorite. the first time i put this on i thought it was TOO pigmented. but i just put it on with a fan brush and its perfect! it has just enough shimmer for a gorgeous glow. i highly recommend this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mushy19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't see the hype about this product. I do love NARS pigmentation but I just never thought this popped on me. I use NARS Amore and for some reason it looks better! I'm NC20, Warm, yellow undertones

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sucker4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG blush - I wear this every day. Works perfectly on my cool, fair skin. Seems a bit on the pricey side, but I am still not even half way through the first one I ever purchased (about 2-3 years ago)!!! And like I said...I use it every day. Highly pigmented is the name of the game...doesn't take much to get the effect you are looking for.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Doirskin

Not for everyone like they say it is.... its not horrible it just doesnt mesh well with me. its very glittery... and its just not something I ever reach for in the make up routine. also pretty expensive.. but you do get quite a bit of product. that being said... probably will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jnjules

I guess I'm minority again with this one. I bought it a long time ago based on all of the great reviews in magazines. I'm NW20 & I don't find this blush to be neutral at all. It def. goes on too orange-y on me. I think it is overpriced, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by gulimba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

O.K. i use maybelline expert wear in precious pink no.40 and is the same shimmery peachy rose as orgasm.and the price, a lot less. I dont want to pay almost $30.00 dollars in a blush, when i could pay $2.99 with the same results

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by alka1

This blush is absolutely perfect. On my NC30-35 skin, it leaves behind a beautiful pinky-peach glow that doesn't look fake. It looks like its naturally coming from my skin. I never liked blush until Orgasm came along.
I apply this with either my MAC 116 brush or the 181. It applies beautifully - I can build up the color easily. A single swipe will leave a sheer amount of color with glow. If I build it up a little more I get a very natural flush. Less is more with blush IMO. I never thought I needed blush, but it really does help add glow and dimension to the face. It makes you look alive, even those of us who aren't fair skinned. It balances out the rest of your makeup and really does make a huge difference.
The amount of shimmer is perfect - not too much and just the right size (it doesn't look like chunky glitter.) The texture is so soft and buttery. Overall a fantastic product. I will definitely repurchase although it seems to last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by curemyson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know, I hate to add another review of this product but this is one where you can believe the hype. It really is a great color. I am medium skin toned and this just gives such nice warmth and glow. I sometimes use it over a little bronzer. I really love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2008 4:08:00 AM More reviews by JoshuaTree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love NARS Orgasm Blush! First of all, I really love the packaging. I like the rubberized compact and the mirror is large enough to actually be useful. The peachy-pink shade is very flattering to my fair skin-tone. And it has the perfect amount of shimmer, in my opinion. I think it gives a beautiful, healthy glow. The pigment is fantastic. I only have to use a little bit to get great color; this compact will last me a very long time. The color is very buildable, so I am able to wear either just a sheer wash on the apples of my cheeks, or layer on more color for a more intense look. Either way, I am very happy with this blush- it is now my HG blush. Will I buy again? Yes! Yes! Yes! ;-)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No