February 28, 2015 | 1941 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite blush. I have extremely fair skin, but this color is not "too much" on me. With a light application, it gives me that perfect "blushing" look. Also, as with all NARS powder products, the texter is velvety smooth and never chalky. The color is also buildable, so it's very versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by starlakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. I had been wanting to buy it forever and finally broke down and ordered it from Sephora. Beautiful color and it looks great on me...just a natural pretty pinky hue. It stayed on all day and didn't lose color or anything. Also, went on very smooth.

My recommendation is to be light handed when applying though, because a little seems to go a long way. But I am also very light skinned. ;)

Good product, definitely something I'll keep in my "vault." Hehe.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by xphoenix06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My very first blush ever, I got it because everyone was raving about. It's a nice pink-peachy color w/ very minimal shimmer that you can't barely see. It's best to be very light-handed w/ all of nars blush since it's all pigmented. I don't think Orgasm is a universal color though, it's probabley best suited for light to medium skin-tones. I like to compact it comes in and the mirror also. I've had this for about 6-7 months now and it still look like I've only used it a few times so it will definitely last for a very long time. For best results w/ this blush and any others everyone should have a good soft blush brush. Pretty expensive $25, but it's a good product. 4 lippies because of the price. If I ever finish it, I would repurchase this blush again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaae

I bought this as my first Nars blush b/c everyone said it was so great and would work on anyone. I love blush and wear all shades, but this isn't doing it for me. It's too electric. I like the fact that it is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It's pretty in the pan, but saying this looks good on everyone is a stretch. I bought it in the summer when I was tanner and also felt it was too bright.

You do get a good amount of product. I used it over Nars bronzer the other night and did get some complements... so maybe it just needed to be mellowed down a bit. I will keep it and keep trying, but on it's own, it's just not right on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by budaflykisz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too light for my skin tone :-( Did not show up as more than a dust of glitter on my cheeks-ick! I'm gonna check out Deep Throat.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by unicornlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because of its popularity on Makeup Alley and Sephora.com. This was one instance where the crowd could not help me now...I don't hate it but I definitely don't understand the hype.

In high school, my friend Jenn and I used to call ourselves Blushmeister 2000. What can I say - I like a heavy, impactful blush. Orgasm is NOT that. Light and subtle, this color seems like it would work well on a pale red head, or your memaw.

Will NOT buy again. Give me some hooker blush - stat!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Laurice928

im not sure if i would buy this again just bc i know it will last forever and im not sure im in love with it. in my opinion its not that pigmented compared to alot of other NARS blushes. its good for if your doing a light daytime look and just want a little color so you look alive.. but in the evening i really just use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

This review is coming from someone that is NOT a fan of wearing Blush. I simply don't wear it everyday. I have to be in the right state of mind & on a rare day, to reach for blush. With that said, Orgasm is pretty in tone but too sparkly for my tastes. I have one cream blush from Pout in my arsenal and I figured I should get a powder blush too, just for that rainy day I may feel like wearing it. Orgasm is a dressy blush to me. I can't see myself wearing this during the day as it just looks like it would be best suited for soft, dim lighting. It has a warm peachiness and shimmery luminescence. I prefer a more matte finish. Bobbi Brown's Soft Pink blush is more my taste. However this brightens my face up, which is the absolute #1 positive about this. A lot of blushes tend to make my skin look duller and overdone. This certainly didn't do that. I love NARS packaging, chic and cool. I just like subtler makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I'm a fair skinned, yellow-toned asian girl but this looks orange on me. I speak for myself when I say I hate the look of orange blush on me, it's unnatural and it has sparkles. I'm into matte blushes that look natural and with this blush on not only is it glitterly and I do not naturally blush orange. I went with with hype and tried it on. I guess I am one of the few people who is not in love with this blush because it does not work on my skin tone. I love deep throat better it more of a peachy-orange mixture that's matte

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by danadavies19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Orgasm is a wonderful shimmery peach blush. I have fair skin that has a tendency to look blotchy if blush is applied wrong (too much, too little, ect), and this is a blush that I have to be very careful with. When I apply it right, it gives me a perfect glow, the peach is very flattering and I have not found the shimmer to be too overwhelming. When I get a little too much on, or if its not just right, I look like a little girl who got into her mothers make up, a big pink peach line across my face. That said, this blush is best applied carefully and in layers, starting very light, then working it up to the desired darkness.

It IS quite expensive, and I would maybe look for a duplicate color at a drug store before repurchasing, but I imagine it being difficult to find one with this consistency, shimmer and pigmentation.