NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 12/31/2008 6:55:00 PM

Let me start by saying I love NARS blushes... all except Orgasm. I am a NW15-20, according to MAC. This product literally blends into my skin and does not show up at all... not one bit. UPDATE!!! ok i started to use laguna bronzer and then apply this on my apples and blend over the bronzer.. shows up and looks great now!

on 12/31/2008 4:52:00 PM

I wear this everyday, it looks very natural. I am fairly pale so I have to apply it with a light hand. I haven't been able to find a blush that a prefer to this one. It is pricy but it lasts a very long time.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just don't know what more to say about this blush, other than it is probably one of my most-favorite beauty products EVER.

on 12/30/2008 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Orgasm was one of my first NARS blushes. I am now addicted to this brand because of the quality and pigmentation of their blushes. NARS blushes are also very long lasting! Orgasm is a light peach with shimmer. The shimmer is very small and adds a glow to my face. This is definitely my everyday blush for work and school. I use my MAC 188 with this blush because it is very pigmented. I think that can work for most skin tones. Many of my girlfriends use this blush too, and we all have different skin tones.

on 12/30/2008 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought it because of the hype and kind of expected to be disappointed. But so far I'm quite pleased with it! I'm about a NW10-15 cool-toned gal and even with a really crappy brush that came with a makeup set for teens I think it gives me a nice natural glow, and I find it buildable though a tiny bit easy to overdo (probably because of the brush though!). I like it for a "sweet" daytime look. It's pleasantly warm on me.

on 12/29/2008 10:49:00 PM

I bought this because I was told it was a "must have".... well I think my friend "must have" lost her mind. It's only okay for me, I have others that look just as good.

on 12/29/2008 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Overrated hype. I borrowed this from a friend after hearing time and again it was *the* end-all, be-all of blushes, and I was most definitely not impressed. This hardly showed up at all on my (NC25) skin, so I kept putting more on, and then all of a sudden I looked like a complete clown with totally un-blendable bright pink streaks across my face. The product doesn't seem blendable or buildable at all - it just goes from invisible to absurd, with no in between. I can see how this would work for people with super light skin, or who want an extremely subtle (or super dramatic) effect, but I could just not get this to look remotely good. It apparently works for some people, but IMHO it's definitely not worth 30+ bucks, and it certainly isn't the universal holy grail of blushes like the hype had led me to believe. Given the choice, I'll take the $5 Milani duos any day.

on 12/29/2008 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first purchased Nars Orgasm Blush about 5 years ago and absolutely loved it. I ran out of it about 2 years ago and re-purchased it. However, it was very different from my first purchase -- very glittery and shiny -- not at all like my first purchase. I tried many times to use it but gave up and threw it away. I get very upset when companies "improve" a cosmetic but don't tell you that it has changed. I will never purchase another Nars product again.

on 12/29/2008 9:19:00 PM

I assumed this blush was overhyped and I avoided it for years. Finally tested it, then bought it. It looks great on me. I am very fair skinned and have dark hair. I don't find it too glittery at all. It's really lovely if the color suits you.

on 12/29/2008 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I wish people would stop claiming this looks good on "everyone". It doesn't, and no one would know such a thing.

I have pink/red undertones and this made me look like I had a glittery sunburn.

Top Rated NARS Products