July 25, 2014 | 1898 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 2:19:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this could be a better product. It doesn't last throughout the day. Normally by noon, half of it is gone, even if I set it with powder. I do like it cos the color matches quite well. Plus I like that it's a got a medium coverage. I only apply foundation to my eye area, nose and chin to even out my skin tone there. I'll keep buying until I find something else that matches AND not disappear midday.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Satinea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has taken me a while to get use to. I went against the MAC salesgirl's advice and bought a shade lighter then she recommended. Loved the packaging and the feel of the product when it went on my skin. I also like the squeezy application. I litterally "slap" my foundation staright on from the tube with my fingers and found the squeezy application easier then with a bottle. The NC15 shade suited me perfectly. The only flaw was that it wasn't long lasting. Having been use to using Max factor's facefinity, I was disapointed, especially as I love everything else about this product. I didn't want to waste it by throwing it away. I have since invested in the matching sheer/pressed powder and now have my dream face!!! By laying on a layer of light foundation followed by a layer of light powder, I get medium to full coverage which lasts all day and yet still looks natural - more so then Facefnity. In this day aand age of the al natural look, you sometimes feel it's a sin to even think of wearing foundation on your face, let alone foundation AND powder on top of that!!! But hey it's what our Grandma's and those old time movie stars used to do!!! (And didn't they always look great!?!? Joan Collins also does the same and having met the lady in person, I can tell you that under that mask of make up is the best peaches and cream complexion, which she puts down to never stepping out of the house without even a light foundation with sunscreen) This is great for when I want a more polished look. On it's own, this product gives a nice light to medium coverage that looks really natural. I also like the fact that you can buy the exact same shade of foundation to match your powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2004 7:53:00 PM More reviews by keil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used Studio Finish Satin Foundation mostly in the winter. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage giving it a natural look. I don't like thick foundations anyway, so the coverage was good for me. However, this made me break out instantly! Won't buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kfo04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never really liked liquid foundation until I tried the MAC. The NW20 matches to my skin sooo perfectly, I love it! No, it doesn't offer the most coverage, but for me, it's a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by amazing_grace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this product all the time and think it is wonderful. The coulour suits me well and it is easy to apply. Only recently I went back to the counter (having already used it for years, but using my fingers to apply) and they showed me a make up brush for foundation and it looks brilliant using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by toodlebug27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Studio Finish isn't perfect, but I like it and will probably purchase it again. MAC NC15 and NW15 are the only foundation colors I have found that work on my very fair skin, and I have tried many. (Unfortunately, neither color is a perfect match as my skin is neutral, not cool or warm.) The texture of this foundation is very sheer and smooth which I like. However, it's awfully watery. I would like it better if it were creamier and more moisturizing like the old day emulsion (discontinued!) which I LOVED, but oh well.

I can see where someone who has blotchy or uneven skin wouldn't like this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Lithe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this foundation. I have normal skin, and I am 16. I'm an FFF/MMM and my foundation is a C35 which looks beautiful. It gives me a beautiful semi matte finish (not what it promises but I still love it ;p). I use it solely on my cheeks and nose (and anywhere else where it is red) to neutralize it, which oddly enough gives me this beautiful golden tan look. I will continue to purchase this for sure because I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by xKYRAx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love it...but it wouldn't let me. I'm a C40, WOW I finally found my shade! Unfortunately, this was not my formula the mineral oils caused my already oily skin to become even oilier, and I ended up like the Exxon-Valdise...an oil slick mess, by the end of the day. Not to mention, it also caused me to break out. I love MAC, but I think I'll steer clear of their foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by CN_Brook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation, I am a C35, and although this took forever to get (since they kept giving me those damn NC's to make me pink and orange :( ) it is worth it. It is the only foundatoin I can wear without it bothering me. I hate it when it looks over powdery in the finish, this is just pure natural. Beautiful color, blends into and brightens my skin quite nicely! I would marry it if it were not an inanimate object, and if prrr lipglass didn't exist.. blah.. blah. Would buy it again.<3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2003 1:24:00 AM More reviews by pink03kat

I liked this product. Its better than any drug store brand believe me I've tried them all. It covers well and reflects the light also. And the best part is its oil-free.