October 24, 2014 | 1705 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by robotikk

I used this foundation before and absolutely loved it minus the fact that it takes awhile to fully blend it, and its kind of hard to blend. Decided to go and buy it again, but for some reason, it OXIDIZED on me. =( I used the oily/combo one this time (Before i used the dry/normal skin one). I don't know if it has to deal with that, or because i just got a faulty batch? It still has that yucky smell to it, but its bearable. The oxidizing isn't really too bad. I can still wear it fine, but I just hate that it gives me a slight orange/red tint to my face. =/ Will buy again to see if it's the same next time around. I hope not though..this foundation was an absolute dream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by grmegan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. It is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used. I love the amount of coverage it offers. My face can get really red sometimes, but this foundation hid that really well. The reason I gave it a 4, however, is because it can look a little too cakey on my face and I prefer a more natural dewey look. It is a fantastic cheap alternative though!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by maosey05

I had been using this foundation on and off for the past year. On bad skin days, I reach for the Colorstay to provide the coverage that I need. It's a little heavy, but the foundation truly does stay put. Recently, I took a segway tour of Chicago in the RAIN. Checked my makeup after the tour and it still looked good. Definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by jennacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVVVVEEEEE ITT(: best foundation i have everrr tried!!! and i cant believe its from the drugstore! when i tried it i waass a little iffy but then i tried it for a couple days and it was ahhmazinng. i ihave alot of acne scarring and uneven skin w/blemishes, the gives me a really nice mattee natural-ish look. u don't even need to top it w/ a powder cause it really does color-STAY!!!! it removes w/a makeup wipe easily too. this will probably be the foundation i use for a lonng time(:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xoxxSarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is the most amazing product I've ever used. It gives me complete coverage and It lasts all day! It isn't too heavy either and it never made me look cakey. I have never got one pimple from using this foundation, which is rare! When I first got this I wasn't quite sure but then I tried it out for a couple weeks and it was perfect. It doesn't make you look shiny after wearing it for a few hours, which I have had happen before. I don't know why, but I loveee the smell of this foundation. It would be a lot better if they made it so it had a pump but other than that it's a great product. Great smell, great coverage, great price, lasts all day and great colour. Pretty much great everything. 10/10 =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Fairydustsparkles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation, it's easy, inexpensive and lasts all day. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by 1290145

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this foundation. It just isn't for me. Here is what I don't like:
    -Color selection if bad if you have "NC" skin.
    -SO heavy
    -Very obvious
    -Smells bad
    -Terrible packaging
    -For how heavy it looks, the coverage is not even that good.
    However.... I will still give it 3 out of 5 because I believe that it may be a good product for some people.... those who like matte foundation and can find a good color.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by hyeminnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found a pretty decent match with sand beige, and I wore it for about a week until I got these small, but very noticable bumps across and down my cheek, and even more bumps on my chin. I've never in my life had a breakout this horrible, and I can say that the only thing I changed was switching from mineral foundation to this stuff.
    It's a decent product (disregarding the breakout), nothing really good about it, but it's alright. I have very oily skin and when I put this on in the morning, I can feel it rubbing off maybe 3 hours later even with a powder on top. It has full coverage, so that's a plus, but the bottle has no pump, making it hard to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finally got a bottle of this to try it as MUA seems to love this foundation. I got the combo/oily version first, and while it does last a long time, it takes too long to blend and my skin felt a little dry. I then got the normal/dry version and I have to say it works so much better for my skin! I This helps my dry skin heal, yet doesn't break me out (I'm talking to you Neutrogena Healthy Skin). While Buff 150 is a bit too dark, the undertone is correct so I can deal with it. The dry version isn't as long lasting as the oily version on my skin (dry- 9ish hours, oily- 12ish with primer), but it works for me. I noticed the paint smell with the oily version, but not the dry version. Overall, I'm glad I listened to MUA on this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the normal/dry formula. Good coverage, and can apply with my fingers w/o any primer for an even skintone when I am rushed.