Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 11/21/2010 10:09:00 PM

This foundation breaks me out. I so wish that it wouldn't because I love everything else about it but it does. In the beginning I was looking for other things that might be the cause of my break outs but it's really this foundation. The coverage is great, applies well, doesn't look cakey. Only downfall is that it doesn't have a pump but that not a big issue for me.
On to the next!

on 11/21/2010 9:39:00 PM

This foundation really control the oiliness with excellent and my make-up stays all day. I got the Nude and the color is a bit dark for my skin tone. I use a damp sponge to blend it and the coverage is great too..How I wish they have a lighter shade for fair skin.

My HG foundation. I looked for YEARS to find a foundation that I could use and not have to look in the mirror every chance I got to see if it still looks good. Once this is dry its there until you take it off. It makes my skin look flawless. WAY TO GO! No wonder why this has been out so long. I wish I would have discovered this DS gem a long time ago!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have tried soo many foundations and I think I've finally found my HG. I like this foundation because it doesn't get greasy and oily by the end of the day and it's the only foundation I've found that does that. It was also pretty easy to find my correct shade. I also like that so far it hasn't made me break out, I've been using it for about 2-3 weeks now. I'll update if there are any changes. Overall, I'll probably stick with this foundation for awhile.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The color I bought is a little bit darker than my skin tone, but after blending it, it looked just fine. I love the lasting power on this foundation. The consistence is really watery and dries really quickly which is fine since I only apply foundation on my cheeks and chin. It keeps my oily areas at bay. The smell is strong but I'm used to it. I love it as much as my maybelline 24hr foundation!

on 11/21/2010 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Using primer & powder, this stays on for about 8 hours before I have to reapply powder. As someone who has oily skin, that's pretty fantastic. It is NOT hard to apply if you use a good, damp sponge. Crappy sponges won't work, and brushes might not work as well either because you have to apply this foundation quickly before it dries. I have no problem with applying it quickly, though. I tend to only take ~2 min. to apply foundation, even though my skin is blemished and I have dark undereye circles. I always get compliments on my makeup, too. Anyway, I hope Revlon never stops making this because I have never had such a good experience with a foundation. The only problem is its poor packaging. As others have said, it needs a pump or a squeeze tube or something that won't cause a bunch of foundation to pour out at once.

on 11/20/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the poor man's Mac foundation. It works just as well, however. Use it with a stipling brush for amazing results. Great coverage. Lasts all day.

on 11/20/2010 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I truly adore this product! I use it as a concealer for everday and set it with maybelline matte powder.

I like how it covers up all my acne scars and controls my oils! The only thing I detest is the packaging...
come up with a pump please!

I have this is sand beige, and I have SUPER sensitive skin, and it doesn't break me out! I even took naps after school with it on, and no breakouts!

on 11/20/2010 7:55:00 AM

I love this foundation because it gives a full coverage and lasts a long time.

Pros:
Gives you a flawless face
Maximum Coverage
Doesn't look cakey
Lasts all day
Doubles as a concealer
Available in drugstores
Great for combo/oily skin
Didn't break me out (everyone's skin is different)

Cons:
Doesn't have a pump
A bit hard to blend
Pricey for the drugstore
Not good for dry skin
The smell could put a few people off

Overall i definitely reccomend this foundation for girls that want that flawless face and the lasting coverage without looking fake.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation because it last the whole day looking flawless and fresh. Many girls have been complaining about breaking out because of this foundation, I had the same problem but I soon realized that it was because I was cleaning my face like when I wear my other regular foundations. Ladies, this foundation is hard to take it off (no wonder the name is colorstay lol) so you have to make sure to wash it at least twice and then apply your moisturizer to hydrated again. I have nothing bad to say about this foundation other than i love it so much that i wont be buying any other foundation but that one.