Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation because it last the whole day looking flawless and fresh. Many girls have been complaining about breaking out because of this foundation, I had the same problem but I soon realized that it was because I was cleaning my face like when I wear my other regular foundations. Ladies, this foundation is hard to take it off (no wonder the name is colorstay lol) so you have to make sure to wash it at least twice and then apply your moisturizer to hydrated again. I have nothing bad to say about this foundation other than i love it so much that i wont be buying any other foundation but that one.

on 11/19/2010 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this cause I read all the great reviews and all these people raving about it on youtube, and for the price I didn't see the harm in giving it a try. Since it is a drugstore foundation it will take some patience to find the right shade (which I didn't, bought a shade to dark) but despite having the wrong shade I wouldn't repurchase anyways because I didn't like the fact it doesn't have a pump. It was hard to buff out or stipple out, used the mac 187, sephora airbrush, beauty blender, and none of these gave me a even coverage. and no this doesn't happen with my MUFE HD foundation. But the worst part was that it broke me out, and that's the biggest no-no for me in terms of a good foundation or any product that will be sitting on my face for 6 hrs a day.

on 11/18/2010 5:28:00 PM

Finding a good foundation is really difficult for me and my favourite is MAC's Studio Fix but after the summer the NW20 is even too dark for me. I swear Revlon's formula is the exact same as MAC's with a better colour range and price. I use the oily/combination version which actually does a better coverage job and stays on longer than my Studio Fix. I have used every foundation imaginable from Lancome, Clinique to Chanel and this is one of the most true-to-skin look you can get at a great price. My only problem would be with the packaging (goes for MAC as well) is that I waste so much since I have to pour it out. (Plus it can get messy!)

OVERALL - For someone who takes their foundation very seriously , I seriously LOVE this product .

on 11/18/2010 4:23:00 AM

HD foundation so far and with a good price too. I have been using MAC Studio fix Foundation for about 2 years already and I saw a video review on Revlon Foundation so I decided to try it out myself. I couldn't believe it. It stayed on for the whole entire day! I have oily skin and I put my foundation on from 7am to about 5pm is when there's a little bit of shine on my T-zone and I just need blotting paper and it still looks flawless. All you need is a little bit and its full coverage. It last me a long time and has it for both dry and oily skin or combination and it has a lot of variety of skin tones too so you can fine the right shade for you.

on 11/18/2010 1:10:00 AM

This is my favourite foundation. I starting using this a month ago and I love it!!! Like everyone else, I wish this came in a pump bottle, so I just transfered it into one. Works very well that way, the pump I'm using has a small opening so very little comes out and I find that works quite well. I bought the Oily/Combination Warm Golden from drugstore.com since it cost $23 here in Canada and only $13.99 there with bogo 1/2 off. The color is a tad too light, Golden Beige might have been a better choice. It does smell like paint thinner, but I really love this stuff so I don't really care what it smells like. I apply this with a foundation brush and it does streak, so I swoosh a stippling brush around to blend out the lines. I find that this is a medium coverage foundation. This stuff last forever, no transfering, no smudging, no moving around. I do wash my face twice in the evening just to be sure that there isn't any left on my face.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i love photoready so i thought why not try this? eww! its too cakey and heavy also breaks me out! i do however like the smell and the palest shade is my exact color. it just doesnt work for me.. :/

on 11/17/2010 3:11:00 PM

This foundation has ended my search for my HG. I am extremely pale and use the lightest shade of this foundation. It does smell like paint but provides beautiful long-lasting coverage.Despite being acne-prone this has not broke me out and has in fact left my skin clearer as I don't need to use a setting powder as often.

on 11/16/2010 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product. good packaging,better if it hd a pump, but you get use to it! full coverage, lasts all day. looks natural. it is harder to blend than alot of other fondations that i have tried as it is thicker, but you quickly get use to it. good value for money last awhile.

on 11/16/2010 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I had to pay $23 dollars for this (I live in Canada) and it made me look very cakey and unnatural. I tried the second time by putting on considerably lest and it was still very powdery/dry. NOT REC'd for dry skin please.

on 11/16/2010 11:29:00 AM

I love this product! I bought it specifically for my graduation night, knowing that I needed something to stay on and give me great coverage. It stayed on great, even being outside all night (outside graduation anyone?). It gave me an amazing complexion and has insane staying power. I warm it up on the back of my hand with Sonia Kashuk foundation brush then apply to my face. Love!