Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 9/16/2008 9:42:00 PM

I was very excited to attempt this product , I love it . it makes my lashes big . which is whati was hoping it would do because i have very small lashes . It is awesome and i do reccomend it and when the product runs out i am am buying it again :)

on 9/16/2008 5:51:00 PM

I was so excited to try this new mascara after I saw a commercial for it. But it looks like I got excited for nothing! I don't know of a bad smell like others have mentioned, but It does clump & is VERY annoying!

on 9/16/2008 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

eh, it's okay. not the greatest, but definetly not the worst i've tried. i got it on sale at target for 5 bucks. i haven't yet had any package quality issues (been using it about a week). it goes on a bit clumpy and i do have to separate my lashes after. it smells odd, but it's not a huge deal. i'll finish the tube (tho it'll be a long three months for me), but i won't be repurchasing. i'm going to try max factor 2000 calorie next, and if that doesn't work i'll be going back to neutrogena healthy volume (nothing HG about it, but it didn't clump on me).

edit 9/25/08: this stuff sucks. my tube did separate, so they definetly need to work on the package. it's also now clumping and almost impossible to separate my lashes.

on 9/16/2008 12:31:00 AM

Ugh, the smell is aweful and my eyes had an allergic reaction to it. It made my lids super puffy. Plus it wasn't even all that great of a mascara. It gave no where near the volume my Lash blast does and it flakes easily. There are better d/s mascara's out there girls, skip on this one.

on 9/15/2008 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this thickened and lengthened my tiny little asian lashes...but i've had mascara's that was better than this. lash blast made more of an affect in my lashes. diorshow even better..the best and my hg. this is still not a bad mascara..just not the best i've tried.

on 9/14/2008 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The chemically smell really surprised me; I've never used a mascara that had an obvious smell. To me, it wasn't that noticeable since I wasn't using it anywhere near my nose. The packaging is similar to Covergirl's Lash Blash, but smaller. It doesn't volumize much, but makes my lashes feel "plush." They are longer and very soft and weightless, but I only use two coats, so that might be a reason. It does weigh my lashes down, but I've noticed the mascaras that keep curl are usually very drying and make my lashes crunchy after it dries. I like it and will try it in waterproof. Usually they hold curl better.

on 9/14/2008 10:55:00 AM

The smell burns my nose. It clumps. It smears. It made my lashes fall out in clumps. No, in fact, I would not buy it again.

on 9/13/2008 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Smells like toilet bowl cleaner, and smudges like crazy! Ugh! I took it right back to Rite Aid for a refund.

this macara is horrible, it smells bad, and it flakes so bad that i had to wash my eyes and take my contacts out. my eyelashes looked ok after i applied it, but how it flaked made me toss it. im going back to dior show, the best mascara ever invented. worth the price

on 9/13/2008 12:55:00 PM

I was so psyched to try this new mascara, heard so many great things about it! Upon opening it, the smell knocked me over. I actually thought that perhaps it went bad. Not true. This is the smell of the mascara. I wanted to throw it away then and there. But I moved on, applied it, thought it was n ice, nothing overly special. Seemed to make my lashes longer, but not more voluminous. After using it for two more days, I just couldn't stand the smell anymore and had to toss it. Good luck to others though!