April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by nicole205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

all i have to say is i <3 this mascara it is one of the best drugstore lengthing mascaras on the market!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by aquajeeling

I have to say this is a really really good mascara. It's very different from all the others I've tried, but in a good way.
It does not clump at all, and I love the slim applicator, very very easy to use and it's very effective in getting the product on.
It lengthens a LOT, and it makes every lash seperately gorgeous instead of sticking together.

However, my lashes are very straight, this weighs my lashes down, even after I curl them, it makes all the work useless. And I really do not like curling my lashes after mascara.

Now I use this for my bottom lash and it's looking good!

I really wish they can have a waterproof version, because this truly is an excellent mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kittyclaws

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product, once you get used to the weirdness of the small, comb-like applicator. I find it works a treat if you work the applicator through your lashes from root to tip in a soft zig-zagging motion - it separates the lashes perfectly.

It doesn't exactly give the full, false-lash effect of a bigger brush, however it definitely lengthens and separates for a fresh, wide-eyed look. Looks great when teamed with black liquid liner on the upper lids.

I had my make-up done professionally for a wedding recently and spied this mascara in the make-up artist's case!

Definitely one of my 'go-to' products.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by spookykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

deff not a use it and go mascara. id be better as a touch up/detail since i find when i start off with it i get MEGA spider lashes even atfter trying to seperate. its a great glossy black though.

ill update the review when i try it with a different applicatior

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by talkativecraze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I LOVE THIS
ive been using it for a while now
and its lengthens and sperates SO WELL FOR ME
srsly its my favourite mascara every and if you put on a second coat it makes it thicker, (well for me it does) kinda and it looks SO good my lashes are clearly defined and longer, defrinately longer
the brush really helps
i am in love with this product!:):):)
p/s ive been using it for more than 3 months and i STILL love it, wouldnt trade it for anything, so glad i found it:D

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by candygirl505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

hate it!! i have used it alot of times, tried many techniques but it does not matter what i do i end up with spidery CLUMPED eyelashes. The product is quite wet too. Its is so gross i wanted to love it but it just does nothing for me. it droops my curl. No VOLUME!! Worst of all i end up with clumped lashes, it puts my lashes into teams and it looks messy and ugly. It may lengthen but it means nothing when you get ugly spider lashes. I have noticed though when i do my first eye it clumps almost immediately, but when i go onto the next eye without getting anymore product on the brush, it doesnt clump as much and looks much better. So i think it is the wet formula combined with the brush ( it has four lines of bristles) that grabs a lot of product and makes it clumpy. The brush with maybe a drier formula would do better, or the formula with a completely different brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by NIENEL

I fell in love with this mascara the first second I used it. Definitely separates and lengthens. Doesn't give too much volume but for an everyday mascara, this will do. It does give a good voluminous look. Nothing like Hypnose but hey I love it. I've always been skeptical of drug store mascara's since the one's I've tried in the past totally disappointed me. This is definitely worth the money. Instead of paying $25 dollars for my Lancome definicils, I'll stick to L'Oreal Telescopic.

By the way, the packaging is super cute. The tube looks like a telescope. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by daisydude

This is a HG mascara for me!
I love it. when it comes to mascaras i very rarely repurchase one because i think there are so many on the market to try. but i ALWAYS have this mascara in my makeup bag.

Why i like it so much? great length and wonderful volume. You can put loads of coats on and get such a wide eye look with separated lashes. so it looks natural but thick.

I can understand that people make not like the consistency as its more on the wet side than dry but i dont think it makes it a problem.

My sister has incredibly short lashes and they're very thin and she can build her lashes up so they look jet black and separated.

I cannot stress enough how wonderful this mascara is and i urge everyone to try it out.
I started out with the original telescopic mascara and switched to this. The original i would use with a normal volumising mascara and use it to separate the lashes after. It cuts the cost down immensely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is meh. I don't like the brush, it's difficult to handle and apply with. I think there are better mascaras out there. No need to settle for average.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by jennafermarie

I've been using this for years, the Carbon black is the glossiest black, really makes a difference. My eyelashes look longer, defined, and glossy. The only problem is it flakes and at the end of a night waitressing I have slight raccoon eyes. I've tried other drugstore brands, but none have given me the same results of defined drama. I love the look of this, but I am searching for something with a similar effect minus the flaking.