September 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara i think mascara is something that is very dependant on the size of your eyes and your lashes my eyes are small quite hooded and i have fairly short lashes that go straight out, this has a very thin brush which means i never make a mess of my mascara and dont get it on my eyelids, its easy to do bottom lashes with it. This mascara also makes my lashes very long so after they have been curled they are perfect it does thicken a bit too but not massively but i prefer long and defined lashes, more elegant than thick lashes which close in my eyes more, long lashes open up my eye area and look more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Emmyoscar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

one of my favorites, a really great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by shannand88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's not perfect, but it's pretty good. And I LOVE how dark it is.
This mascara, if used correctly, can really open up your eyes with that "fanned out starry look". You just HAVE to be careful with the brush, because it does have pretty thick bristles, which wouldn't be a problem, if they were a little closer together. If the brush were more dense, I'm positive the "goopy" problem you can get with this product would go away. So I take away a lippie for the slightly flawed brush design. However, I've found that if you come from an upward angle, rather than horizontally as you would with traditional mascara, you can get more control and better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by vanillalvr

This is the absolute best mascara I have ever tried!! I've been searching for a mascara that makes my lashes look long and even a bit fakey and this is it! The brush is very thin and it coats every lash. All I do is give it a little wiggle and they curl, thicken, and get super long! I love when I put on mascara and look up and I can feel my lashes touch my brow bone! lol Just be careful....it tends to be wet for a few mins and will smudge if you blink too hard. Overall this is mascara is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite mascara of all time ! My lashes are pale and medium length, and it lengthens them very well. It doesn't add much volume, though. If you want longer lashes, I think that this mascara is a good choice for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to say...this isn't for everyone. But it definately for me. It's good for people with short-medium length and density lashes because it will make them fuller and longer with no clumping. People with full and long natural lashes would probably hate this because it can make lashes spidery. But for me, when I work with it a little, it gives me the most amazing, long and thick lashes and it's wayyy better than most high end mascaras I've tried and by far the best drug store mascara. No flaking at all! I'd say that this is about par with Lancome Definicils. Also, it's true to it's name, the formulation is very very black. Cons: it is a mascara you have to work with quite a bit, but the end results are totally worth it to me. Overall, one of my very few drug store HG's!

UPDATE: gave it 1 more lippie because I'm repurchasing my 3rd tube today. I've tried to stray to different mascaras and different brands but NOTHING tops this. It's amazing! The abolute longest darkest, thickest lashes ever! And for a false lash look, I wear it under a natural mascara (clinique high impact etc) and this makes your lashes so pretty looking, especially since my naked lashes are unnoticable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by heyhey41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for L'oreal Telescopic mascara because I had heard some good things about it. I found it and decided to buy it after reading the back and plus its telescope form is just so cute!

I was so excited about trying it out that I applied some over my Maybelline Full n' Soft Waterproof mascara that I wear everyday (check that one out, it's great!) It looked good-- it separated my lashes a bit more and seemed to darken them a bit more too. So next morning I curled my lashes as usual, and started applying the Telescopic mascara.

Biggggg mistake. My lashes stuck together a bit, but the most frustrating thing was that it made my lashes completely lose the curl I just gave them!! Such a (annoying) disappointment. I guess if you have nice naturally curled lashes it'd be fine. But without curling every morning my lashes pretty much stick straight out. Not my favorite look.

I think I might try one more time, this time over my maybelline mascara again, and see how that goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Lorrainee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. Possibly one of the best I've ever tried! It is amazing with separation and length. No clumps at all. And I don't know why, but it makes your bottom lashes look soooo good! I'm not joking, everyone go buy this mascara. It'll make your eyelashes look false because of how good it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by mlruiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried plenty of mascaras from MAC to drugstore and this mascara is definitely HG material! It separates, lenghthens, and coats my lashes very dark and black. One thing i love is that it stays put ALL DAY so I don't have to retouch! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by MissStunner30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since when i was a child, I was always dreaming about having full and long lashes. But those dreams are over now cuz i found this mascara!!!....I love it so much that I always carry it in my pocket WHEREVER i go, and if i say WHEREVER i mean it!!!!....with the very small brush applicator, what could possibly go wrong.....just be careful when putting it on your lashes, always remember that LESS=MORE!!!...just 2 coats and your good to go!!!...chow!!!