L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

on 1/25/2011 12:06:00 AM

I've been using this mascara for awhile now, and am close to finishing the product. L'Oreal's Telescopic Carbon Black mascara gives some benefits for your eyes. The good thing about the mascara is that it contains a brush with very thin bristles (like one of those eyelash combs, it's solid) Mostly because of the brush, the results will lead to little-to-none clumps in your eyes, as it is more like a lengthening mascara. This mascara also makes your eyelashes look nice in photos! However, the problems I suffered with the mascara included the packaging labels (the gold lettering) were scratching off and the ingredients. If only the ingredients were less thick and left more natural looking results, then this could have easily been a runner-up. While rinsing off the mascara with my makeup remover, I resembled what looked like Ronald McDonald's fellow entourage member (the one with the robber eyes). That's how thick the ingredients were! It's the THICKEST and it's not necessarily a good thing. I'm actually scared of what will happen to the lower lids of my eyes because eyes are sensitive!

on 1/23/2011 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite mascara, I wear it every day. It never budges, no matter what the weather. The tiny brush makes it easy to get into the corners and apply precisely. You can build it up to lengthen as much as you like with minimal clumping. I find it easy to remove in the shower.

on 1/22/2011 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really love this mascara when I need to get some length. MY lashes are average, not super long (I just started Latisse though). I'm a reddish blonde naturally but dye my hair a Level 5 Red, so I basically you don't see my lashes when not wearing mascara, so it's a crucial everyday item for me. This separates really well, gives me length, no clumping at all. Just very well defined lashes that look beautiful. Despite not being waterproof, it holds up very well when my eyes water (I wear contacts). I'm now on my second tube of this and will buy it again, it's that good.

on 1/13/2011 4:02:00 AM

This is my favorite lengthening mascara EVER. The color, the performance, the lasting power, everything is perfect. I love the thin, comb-like brush that grabs every lash and pulls them towards the sky! I love the deep black inky wonderfulness that defines my sparse lashes! I love the semi-tacky "telescopic" packaging! Go buy this, NOW!

on 12/30/2010 10:51:00 PM

Currently my favorite mascara. Makes lashes longer AND thicker and does not go anywhere throughout the day. Really the only con is sometimes it is a little difficult to remove, but it's a price I'll gladly pay for how great and long it makes my lashes look.

on 12/28/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My absolute favorite mascara! I love super dark lashes and this gives me just that :). I already have long lashes but this mascara makes them appear even longer and sperates them beautifully! A definite permanent thing in my makeup bag :)

on 12/17/2010 10:27:00 AM

it holds a curl and love the black! its rich and deep even for my asian lashes so it really makes your eyes pop. the wand is a little tricky, you cant do the traditional wiggling on the base and then continue to coat. it makes your lashes clump but if you just go up it gives a wide eyed doll face look. i think it actually does a decent job at defining and volumizing. its just enough to not weigh down my curl and make your lashes look fanned out. got it at rite aid for nearly $10 which is a little pricier than the other mascaras. love the packaging and the tube is long and skinny. very feminine and luxurious looking not like the CG chunky tubes. but the big winning aspect is that it holds my curl and really opens up my eyes. im asian and have a heavy lid that covers a lot of my lashes and find that normal volumizing formulas dont do anything for me.

on 12/13/2010 6:13:00 PM

This has been my staple since it came out and that was I think 3-4 years ago. I've tried them all from the Telescopic family but this is the best one. If you want separated long lashes without racoon eyes, this is it. On my lazy days I sleep with it and dont reapply the next morning and NOTHING happens to it. I dont get no racoon eyes in the morning. This is not water proof but even if you cry real bad this doesnt come down unless you rub. I've bought other mascaras for fun but never finish them and I always come back to this.

on 11/20/2010 8:05:00 AM

I love this mascara!

BEST MASCARA EVER! I use it over L'Oreal lash extension mascara. Made a noticeable difference, Have not found a better mascara.

Popular Mascaras