SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.5

on 10/10/2010 3:24:00 AM

It is refreshing on my oily, acne prone sensitive skin. I feel my skin plump and moisturized. I found that I have less breakouts and it helps prevent big huge cystic acne from becoming "full blown"

on 9/23/2010 10:59:00 AM

I am up to my second bottle of this product. I have the 150ml version. I find that sometimes when I use the essence underneath my moisturiser it was too rich and I broke out. However, when it's hot, I can just use the essence on its own directly after cleanser and don't even need moisturiser. It has an odd smell, but since using it my skin has become fairer and smoother.

on 9/18/2010 11:38:00 PM

I really love this product. I'm only 14 years old but Miracle Water doesn't make me break out. And of course, I have clear skin now.

on 9/13/2010 12:21:00 AM

I've been using this product for 2 years now (I use it once a day in the morning before putting on moisturizer) and honestly haven't seen much results. The smell is AWFUL but I've tolerated it well enough to use it for 2 years! I went nuts when I was in Hong Kong last year and got several bottles on sale and that is the only reason why I'm still using it. I will probably stop using it once I finish all my bottles. So I'm just not sold on this product.

on 9/11/2010 1:54:00 AM

Ever since I moved to HK from London, I had no end of spots. (Haven't had them for more than 10 years!) I got this chiefly to keep my spots in check. It does seem to work, but not brilliantly. I still get spots, but the situation seems more under control. I think it does contribute a little to improving my skin texture. But I am also using some good serums which I believe are more effective on that front. Won't call it miracle, especially for the price.

Update: I had a couple of nasty spots that keep coming back. Following another reviewer's recommendation I soaked SKII on a pad and leave it there for 15 minutes. But it doesn't seem to make any difference the next day. Recently I come across a tip - put a thin slice of potato on the spot. I tried this and it worked! The spots are retreating. Apparently it also works for minor burns and pains caused by swelling etc. Just make sure you slice the potato very thinly (or use a peeler), so that it will stick to the face, and change to a new slice after a little while. I change mine as often as I can remember/be bothered, so on average every 20 minutes. The book says you should change once the slice doesn't feel cool any more. I left one on overnight too. I think I will give my skin a break from SKII once I've finished my current huge bottle.

on 9/1/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A little over a year ago, my face was covered in little spots of milia. I started using the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. Within a month I saw a drastic improvement! Within three months my skin was in the best condition it has ever been in! It has remained consistently clear and beautiful since then. Needless to say, I am forever a loyal customer of SK-II skin care products. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

on 8/30/2010 10:19:00 PM

I didn't know what to expect but have been using it nearly every night (not something I typically spend time doing) and have loved the feeling that my skin doesn't have layers of build up but is new and so nice.

on 8/23/2010 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like everyone else, I was sucked in by the "miracle water" hype. Got a sampler off eBay and have religiously used it twice a day for 6 weeks. It is now my on my MUST HAVE list. It is amazing how it makes your face look completely different. It keeps my face moisturized all day with a dewy, soft look that has zero greasiness to it. No dry or sticky feeling either. Going for the full size bottle next.

on 8/9/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't know if I should call it a piece of expensive crap. Well, it kinda worked and improved my at the beginning. However, once I stopped using it, I got a lot of breakouts. I guess my skin is just too senstive. I use it on my neck and my hand now. A waste of money.

on 8/9/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the 75ml to try it out to see if it works like a miracle water like what the advert says.

Generally, 75ml could last me 5 months. And the trick of applying it is to apply toner before it. Without applying toner beforehand, it runs, and won't be absorbed into the skin, sucha kinda waste. With a toner, it absorbs almost like miracle.

Nonetheless of the bad smell like saliva, I still like this product a lot because my face is no longer dull. It brightens up my face. And I already have my 150ml bottle stock up in my drawer now.

Popular Treatments (Face)