Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friend who uses this product recommended it, so I decided to buy it because it was really affordable at my Walmart.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck with this as my friend did. I see many people use this at my school but for some reason it doesn't work on me. For reference, I am a light-skinned Asian that has moderately sensitive skin.

This product completely dragged across my eyelid. I could barely draw a line! I would get gaps here and there because I couldn't get the product to even get on my eyelid. Not only that, but I got an eye infection the next day, and I am very sure it was because of this product because this was the only different thing I put on myself that day. The color payoff wasn't even that great either. The black was more of a dark gray for me. This product was really dissapointing.

Pros: affordable at $4, works for most of my friends
Cons: color, HARD crayon texture (rough to my eyelid), drags, gave me an allergic reaction

I wish I could have returned this product, but I am not sure if Walmart takes back used makeup products. If anyone knows if I am able to return makeup products at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target, please let me know, because I have tons of products that I am allergic to, that I did not know of previously, and have wasted so much money testing out colors as well. I'd definitely like to return some stuff!

This is the eyeliner my mom uses everyday, and first bought me when I added eyeliner to my makeup routine years ago.Here's a breakdown:

Pros;
- Cheap
- Glides on easy
Cons;
- No staying power. I swear it will be gone in an hour and has transferred to under my lashline
- Has a plastic cap on both ends, which just cracks and cracks and cracks until it breaks or won't stay on anymore
- The black isn't very black. It turns almost a greyish color pretty fast and easy.
- I really love the brown eyeliner ("espresso"). It's a nice dark brown, but once again, has no staying power even on my top lid, which I never, ever have a problem with eyeliners staying there.

So, I won't be repurchasing. Have since switched to Revlon ColorStay pencil & liquid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It went on soft and precise but it smuged and ran after an hour. Plus covergirl tests on animals so I will never buy again.

This eyeliner has proven to be the most dependable for me. It beats Styli Style and Milani with performance anyway. It goes on smoothly, easily and stays on all day. It's so dependable, you actually need to use make up remover to get it off completely. It's a great eyeliner.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

goes on smoothly and blends well. the blender tip is handy.however this smudges and transfers quite easily. i go over this with a liquid eyeliner and it stays all day

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Goes on easily and smoothly- unless your lids are wet (in that case, it's impossible for this liner to go on at all). However, this liner provides zero staying power against sweat and oil, so it smudges all over the place if you have oily skin. Basically, easy application in the morning, but you'll be forced to constantly reapply it as the day wears on.

This is a good idea, but really, I don't love it. I use it, but don't really use it on my lid-just the waterline. It's okay there, and okay for a smokey eye, but a girl I know uses this and it's usually ALL over her face. There are better black pencils.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I LOVE THIS eyeliner. My holy grail. It goes on so smoothly. Lasts a long time, especially the black onyx (I also wear the espresso) My only gripe is that the point breaks off sometimes, may be my heavy hand though. But, I love it and will continue to repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it does tug at my skin but the colors look natural and the smudger is a nice bonus. i think it has reasonably good staying power and its better suited for a more natural look since they aren't super pigmented. overall a nice everyday liner since it is self sharpening and comes with a smudger, which makes it good to throw in your purse for touchups.

I have worn this eyeliner, in espresso, for several years. I love the convenience of being self sharpening, especially when I'm in a rush to get my makeup done. The negatives are that the point isn't as sharp as I'd like it to be sometimes so it's difficult to achieve a thin line. Also, when I wear this for long periods of time it starts to smudge and run a little on the outer corners of my eyes. I recently switched to Revlon Colorstay and am very happy with its lasting, waterproof power. I recommend trying it instead.