July 25, 2014 | 1968 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by aly64

I really like how soft this brush is. I have a Mary Kay flat top brush and it's not nearly as soft as this one. I know a lot of people don't think mineral make ups give enough coverage, but with this brush you get plenty. For me it's to much coverage. But if you are looking for more coverage, I'd say get this brush. If you want lighter coverage, then get the Kabuki. The Kabuki is the one that I love. I still give it a 5 because it is a really great brush. And I wouldn't buy it again because I would get another Kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by 8Lily8

This is priced at $10 but is available in certain kits where it would be cheaper. The bristles are densely packed but are still pliable enough so that I can get a good swirl motion into the product. This brush provides me with just the right amount of resistance. The bristles feel like velvet and are very soft. Feels like a dream when applying on face!
The brush come in a thin plastic sleeve. When I first took it out the brush didn't have any smell to it but the wood handle smelled faintly like a lacquer or sealant. This went away after washing it. I have had very minimal bristle fall out with only a couple coming out when I washed it the first time. I never have any problems with it leaving pieces on my face when applying makeup. The drying time after washing does take awhile especially during the winter when it is colder. I usually wash it once a week after doing my makeup in the morning and by the next morning it is completely dry and ready to use.
This brush provides the best coverage I can find with mineral makeup, much better than any kabuki I have tried. However, I agree with a previous reviewer that if you are looking for a light coverage it would be a challenge to achieve that look with this brush. I prefer a little more coverage and this brush can do that and also blend the color in wonderfully leaving a flawless look. I would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

My HG brush =) Full and dense and so soft and easy to use! It blends in my mineral foundation effortlessly and is great for applying blush and contouring the face. A definite staple. I love this brush and I use it everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by babiexkiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

its super SOFT! it gives amazing coverage. but if you only need light coverage, it might pick up a lil too much product than you actually needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mineral foundation brush I have ever used. Despite the poor exchange rate between Australia and the US I have just purchased 3 more of these brushes. Why? Because I don't want to run out! For some reasons mineral foundation flat top brushes are not generally stocked here, or at least not found any in general department stores or specialist makeup boutiques (edit I did find the Jane Iredale Handi Brush but I wasn't about to pay AUD$77 plus p+h for it). This brush applies and buffs the mineral foundation into the skin so effectively that it enhances the foundation, and it certainly gave my existing ones a new lease of life (as opposed to being consigned to the bin or giveaway box). Love, love, love this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Lindasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is so soft! I love to buff my mineral foundation from everyday minerals with this brush! Its not pokie at all. Its only 10 dollars too you can't go wrong! If you don't like their mineral make up than at least try their incredible brushes. Its cheap and good! you just can't go wrong! It applies evenly and leaves a nice finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by modestyblaise78

This is another great brush from Everyday Minerals.
It's soft and gentle, it doesn't shed at all...
I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

This goes miles beyond Bare Escentual's Full Flawless Face Brush, or any BE brush for matter! Definitely gives me better coverage, and it's super soft too! I've never owned any makeup brushes as soft as EM's. If you love BE's brushes, you don't know what you're missing out on until you try these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:35:00 AM More reviews by cherrriiieee

This brush was incredibly soft and no shedding! As for the length of the handle, I wished it would be a litttttttle bit longer. But besides that, it gives good coverage and feels good on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Emyx3

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does live up to its hype. The only thing is that it gives me the same results as if I used my fingers or a sponge applicator. Felt like I wasted $10.