Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

dont even bother with it. drys lips out and doesnt last long

on 2/16/2011 9:09:00 PM

I bought this because i love pomegranate. The smell is too sickly and fake. It doesn't taste good and it doesn't soothe or hydrate... Will not repurchase.

on 1/26/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I prefer this balm over all the other balms I've tried. I love the tint, and the smell. The texture is pretty unique compared to other balms; it actually sinks into my lips instead of just sitting on top of it. My lips feel smooth and pillowy with continued use, but if I don't put it on for a couple days, my lips get chapped again. Sometimes I stray away from this balm, but I always repurchase at some point!

on 1/26/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Ahh, how I love Burt's Bees in general. Great products; good for you, good for the Earth. Besides the slightly pricey, well, price tag, what's not to love?
This is super moisterizing and smells AMAZING. My friend and I are lip balm addicts and we both agree that this lip balm trumps the rest. PS, to those with sensitive lips (such as myself)-- THIS WON'T BREAK YOUR LIPS OUT!!! None of Burt's Bee's products will, hip-hip-horray!!

on 1/24/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have severely dry, chapped lips and nothing Iíve tried has moisturized themÖexcept for this!! Iíve tried other Burtís Bees lip products and havenít liked them but this is the exception. It took about two days to get my lips looking smooth and healthy again, and it has stayed that way for two weeks now. I highly recommend this product to anyone who hasnít had luck finding a good lip balm.

on 1/22/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Very replenishing & moisturizing . It helps out during my -30 winters ! Smells somewhat like lemonade. Yes, it does taste odd, but you aren't supposed to eat lip balm , so no matter. This balm does leave a somewhat reddish tint to your lips. Will repurchase.

on 1/17/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I need lip balm, so I've tried quite a few lip balms. This one by far is the best. It's natural, so that's def a plus and it leaves just a hint of red tint that looks great against my skin tone. When I layer it under my lipglosses, they last for hours! I dig the smell and it stays on longer than other lip balms. Makes a great everyday product.

on 1/11/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG lip balm! I have very dry lips, which have a tendency to get very chapped and flaky. Unlike other lip balms, which did not provide long-lasting moisture or left a waxy build up on my lips, I found this one really does replenish my lips. This brand not only moisturizes my lips, it really does feel like its renewing and replenishing my lips. If I go a day without this, my lips begin to get chapped and revert back to their old dry state. However, whenever I use this my lips feel moisturized and petal soft.

on 1/5/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My HG lip balm! I am a lip balm fiend so I have tried many, including lots of others in the Burt's Bees family. This one is for sure my favourite for a number of reasons. It moisturizes very well and I don't need to reapply for a long time. I personally like the smell a lot, and that's what initially made me try it. And I love that it has a bit of a tint! Very subtle, but that's all I need since I look like a clown if my lips are too dark. Love, love, love.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Definetly a HG item for me.Especially in the winter time..makes my dry chapped lips sooo smooth and hydrated.i carry one with me everywhere..purse..diaper bag..home..i am in love with the smell of it.i will for sure keep repurchasing this for years to come.

Popular Lip Treatments