Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 2/18/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is was one of the first products I tried from Burt's Bees (I also tried a lip shimmer in Peony and a Peach lip gloss at a same time, they came in a pack of 3) and I love it! This provides a light, natural looking red tint to my lips, and it looks absolutely gorgeous on tan skin. This lip balm lasts longer than any of my others, and when put under a lip gloss/lip stick, it makes them last longer, and my lips aren't dried out from the lip gloss/lip stick.

The only downside about this product is that it doesn't smell very good (Like most Burt's Bees products), and also that it's a tad bit expensive.

I personally think the not so amazing smell, and the price, are worth it, though. :)

on 2/18/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of those products that make me want to buy it again, but at the same time it doesn't do much for me.
It gives your lips that 'stained' look because of the color of the balm, and it smells really good. But I found that I dried out my lips pretty quickly, unless I did my daily routine of ex foliating with sugar and petroleum jelly. If I didn't do my routine and just simply applied the balm, it dried my lips out very quickly.
I'd buy it again, but not for the idea that it'd keep my lips moisturized.

on 2/18/2011 4:42:00 PM

I've tried all the Burt's Bees lip balms and this one is by far their best! It smells really good and doesn't have a waxy feel like the other Burt's Bees lip balms do. This is also the first lip balm I've ever used that doesn't get all gunky by the corners of your mouth after wearing it for a few hours. I love this product and have repurchased it several times.

dont even bother with it. drys lips out and doesnt last long

on 2/16/2011 9:09:00 PM

I bought this because i love pomegranate. The smell is too sickly and fake. It doesn't taste good and it doesn't soothe or hydrate... Will not repurchase.

on 1/26/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I prefer this balm over all the other balms I've tried. I love the tint, and the smell. The texture is pretty unique compared to other balms; it actually sinks into my lips instead of just sitting on top of it. My lips feel smooth and pillowy with continued use, but if I don't put it on for a couple days, my lips get chapped again. Sometimes I stray away from this balm, but I always repurchase at some point!

on 1/26/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Ahh, how I love Burt's Bees in general. Great products; good for you, good for the Earth. Besides the slightly pricey, well, price tag, what's not to love?
This is super moisterizing and smells AMAZING. My friend and I are lip balm addicts and we both agree that this lip balm trumps the rest. PS, to those with sensitive lips (such as myself)-- THIS WON'T BREAK YOUR LIPS OUT!!! None of Burt's Bee's products will, hip-hip-horray!!

on 1/24/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have severely dry, chapped lips and nothing Iíve tried has moisturized themÖexcept for this!! Iíve tried other Burtís Bees lip products and havenít liked them but this is the exception. It took about two days to get my lips looking smooth and healthy again, and it has stayed that way for two weeks now. I highly recommend this product to anyone who hasnít had luck finding a good lip balm.

on 1/22/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Very replenishing & moisturizing . It helps out during my -30 winters ! Smells somewhat like lemonade. Yes, it does taste odd, but you aren't supposed to eat lip balm , so no matter. This balm does leave a somewhat reddish tint to your lips. Will repurchase.

on 1/17/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I need lip balm, so I've tried quite a few lip balms. This one by far is the best. It's natural, so that's def a plus and it leaves just a hint of red tint that looks great against my skin tone. When I layer it under my lipglosses, they last for hours! I dig the smell and it stays on longer than other lip balms. Makes a great everyday product.

Popular Lip Treatments