August 1, 2014 | 890 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by diana225

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm, it's just amazing! it moisturizes my lips and makes them feel soft, it also has a nice red tint to it I mean it's very natural and my lips just look and feel great with this product, I have been using it for 2 years and I will keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by IllTakeIt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, It moisturizes your lips perfectly ,making them plump and giving them a nice shot of tint, like you just bit them.
This product does not dry your lips out more when you stop using it, like most balms do, so you need to apply only when lips are dry and about 1-2 a week. I do it overnight and my lips stay perfectly supple. And I live in some cold weather too, I have had the same tube for about 2 years, lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received this as part of the holiday grab bag last year (among many other things), along with the regular lip balm. For me the scent is something to get used to. At first I wasn't a fan of this lip balm because it wasn't minty like the other one and lip balms usually feel thick and heavy on my lips without that tingly sensation. However I've come to like this because it is MUCH more moisturizing than the regular lip balm, and the texture is very nice, very smooth and leaves lips soft, gives the tiniest hint of color which is very nice too. Would purchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by skyh1gh

I liked it a lot!!!!!
It was really moisturizing and I like natural fruit oil/scents

I won't buy this again because I realized that its making my lips dark!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The color in this is too red, on me. I don't care for it. Otherwise it's a decent lip balm, so if you are okay with having a reddish tint on you lips, you might like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Typically I don't like Burt's Bees lip balms because of all the comedogenic oils tend to make the skin around my mouth break out more, but this is the one I make an exception for because it's that great. I love the color it gives my lips, light, natural, healthy pink tone that is hard to achieve with normal glosses and lipsticks. It does moisturize effectively, but mostly i love the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by emmycantbemeeko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all-time favorite lip balm.

Pros: moisturizing without being greasy, subtle hint of color, pleasant taste/smell, practical packaging (no, it isn't the prettiest, but a twist-up tube is small, portable, reliable, and a convenient way to get all the product out), reasonable price.

Cons: No SPF, color may not be suitable for everyone.

Personally, I find the color one of the biggest selling points- in addition to leaving my lips smooth, they look brighter and richer in color, without a "lipstick" look or a super-glossy finish- just smooth and soft- natural, but enhanced. But, I have fairly red lips to begin with. I can imagine that for someone with naturally pinker or browner lips, the berry/burgundy shade might be too much. The product is quite close to the color of the cap, although sheer, so if that shade is near to your natural color, it will be a flattering look.

Overall, I recommend this product highly! Very moisturizing, absorbs well, no greasy or waxy feel, and a subtle wash of color, all in a reliable package for a reasonable price. Perfection!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by bsdxo

this lip balm is great! moisturizes very well and adds a hint of color. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by guyinds

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two words about this balm. LUV IT. Been using regular Burts for a while. I think this is my new standard. Moisturizes really well, tastes fine, and is a good base for my lipstick. Good product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite balm out of the Burt's Bees Balm collection!! I started off loving the Honey balm but found it didn't quite give me the moisture my dry lips were lacking. I absolutely loooooove pomegranates and pomegranate oil so I jumped at the chance to try this one. It's my go to balm for every season! I use it alone and it adds a hint of red to my lips..it looks like my lips only better! It smooths them out like satin and is fantastic as a base for my lip glosses/ lipsticks as well. The taste is sweet but not too potent so it's perfect for my allergic sensitivities. I love this balm! It's reasonably priced, contains no parabens and all natural ingredients that Burt's Bees is known for. Highly recommended!

xoxoxo