November 27, 2014 | 986 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lucyann36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go-to lip balm. I love Burt's Bees lip balms, and this flavor in particular. I find I reapply less often - this stuff actually stays with you and works.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had this a couple of years ago, and I don't think it did anything besides make my lips redder and oilier. You could use it as a lip tint, but it doesn't perform as a balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by xcgirl

I love love love this lip balm. The smell is okay - personally, I love it - the scent isn't strong or overpowering. You barely notice it after you put it on.
PROS:
It locks in moisture and keeps lips smooth and lush. (I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed... now in the winter I use it a lot more.)
It gives your lips a pinkish red tint which is wonderful because my lips are a few shades pinker and lighter so it gives me the sought-after "just bitten" look. (I don't wear lipstick, hate the stickiness of gloss and I have yet to try lipstain - so this is the best there is for me.)
It makes your lips look amazingly plump and sexy I love it.
Natural ingredients (you eventually eat what you put on your lips, so no need to worry about swallowing something unhealthy) plus, the ingredients aren't like regular chapsticks that hydrate while its on and leave lips drier than ever if its not.
CONS:
The pinkish red color you may not like - the color on the cap is accurate. The tint is sheer, so keep that in mind.
...
Nothing else to complain about, really - I love Burt's Bees and this is the best chapstick EVER. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Morg02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my god. this stuff smells AMAZING. i love the smell of fruity/ citrusy products so i might be a bit biased there. made my lips so smooth and i get flaking on my lips far less now i have to say it was worth the $7 AUS

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by sheLoVic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have burts bees lipbalm in pome,honey,and beeswax..i found that pome have the most artificial scent that kinda bothering me...and pome is the less moisturizing balm..it have nice glossy finish..and i love the red tint in it..but they washed off easily..

i prefer beeswax one

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Fruitable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- I love the color. It gives a nice rosy tint to my lips.
- It isn't thick and waxy like the other balms.
- OHMYGOSH I LOVE THE PACKAGING. :D Sorry, but I like it.

Cons:
- It doesn't hydrate. It doesn't really nourish. It doesn't soothe. So no, it didn't really do what it was supposed to do.
- If I put on more than two coats, then it starts to irritate my mouth. And the skin around it.

Overall:
- I'll use it sparingly until it runs out. It's more a lip tint than a lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by mslorid

Love this for daily chapstick use. The red tint is a bonus and big selling point for me b/c I don't wear lipstick. Another big selling point is natural ingredients since the stuff sits on your lips, so you essentially eat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by diana225

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm, it's just amazing! it moisturizes my lips and makes them feel soft, it also has a nice red tint to it I mean it's very natural and my lips just look and feel great with this product, I have been using it for 2 years and I will keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by IllTakeIt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, It moisturizes your lips perfectly ,making them plump and giving them a nice shot of tint, like you just bit them.
This product does not dry your lips out more when you stop using it, like most balms do, so you need to apply only when lips are dry and about 1-2 a week. I do it overnight and my lips stay perfectly supple. And I live in some cold weather too, I have had the same tube for about 2 years, lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received this as part of the holiday grab bag last year (among many other things), along with the regular lip balm. For me the scent is something to get used to. At first I wasn't a fan of this lip balm because it wasn't minty like the other one and lip balms usually feel thick and heavy on my lips without that tingly sensation. However I've come to like this because it is MUCH more moisturizing than the regular lip balm, and the texture is very nice, very smooth and leaves lips soft, gives the tiniest hint of color which is very nice too. Would purchase again :)