Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 1/24/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have severely dry, chapped lips and nothing Iíve tried has moisturized themÖexcept for this!! Iíve tried other Burtís Bees lip products and havenít liked them but this is the exception. It took about two days to get my lips looking smooth and healthy again, and it has stayed that way for two weeks now. I highly recommend this product to anyone who hasnít had luck finding a good lip balm.

on 1/22/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Very replenishing & moisturizing . It helps out during my -30 winters ! Smells somewhat like lemonade. Yes, it does taste odd, but you aren't supposed to eat lip balm , so no matter. This balm does leave a somewhat reddish tint to your lips. Will repurchase.

on 1/17/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I need lip balm, so I've tried quite a few lip balms. This one by far is the best. It's natural, so that's def a plus and it leaves just a hint of red tint that looks great against my skin tone. When I layer it under my lipglosses, they last for hours! I dig the smell and it stays on longer than other lip balms. Makes a great everyday product.

on 1/11/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG lip balm! I have very dry lips, which have a tendency to get very chapped and flaky. Unlike other lip balms, which did not provide long-lasting moisture or left a waxy build up on my lips, I found this one really does replenish my lips. This brand not only moisturizes my lips, it really does feel like its renewing and replenishing my lips. If I go a day without this, my lips begin to get chapped and revert back to their old dry state. However, whenever I use this my lips feel moisturized and petal soft.

on 1/5/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My HG lip balm! I am a lip balm fiend so I have tried many, including lots of others in the Burt's Bees family. This one is for sure my favourite for a number of reasons. It moisturizes very well and I don't need to reapply for a long time. I personally like the smell a lot, and that's what initially made me try it. And I love that it has a bit of a tint! Very subtle, but that's all I need since I look like a clown if my lips are too dark. Love, love, love.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Definetly a HG item for me.Especially in the winter time..makes my dry chapped lips sooo smooth and hydrated.i carry one with me everywhere..purse..diaper bag..home..i am in love with the smell of it.i will for sure keep repurchasing this for years to come.

on 1/4/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

my husband first introduced me to this, and i wasn't a fan of the smell. not BAD really, just kind of... manly, i guess.
recently we ordered a variety pack of Burt's Bees stuff, and it came with all kinds of miscellaneous items, this being one if them. Normaly my lips are very dry and peely, even moreso in the winter. so i gave this another try.
i must say, i'm still not fond of the smell, but it DOES work very well. adds just a tint or red, but not so much that a guy cant wear it to. my favorite way to put it on is rub just a little REALLY well into my lips w/ my finger.
will rebuy!

on 12/29/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this lip balm! I doesn't tingle like the original Burts Bees lip balm, but it is still great. It keeps my lips smooth, and not chapped. Also, it adds a hit of color and shine
As for the smell is light, and kindof smells like pomegranate, if you sniff really hard. lol ;)
Overall I love this product, and would buy it again.

on 12/24/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pomegranates are tasty but I never did like the smell of them so I don't know what possessed me to buy this. It didn't make any miracles but works okay on my lips and the red tint isn't that special but it doesn't have to be. I'd buy this again but I really can't get past the smell.

on 12/23/2010 7:17:00 PM

I really love this lip balm, but am torn, because it has no SPF!

~The hint of pink colour evened out my lips and made them look very natural.
~Was not greasy or sticky, lasting moisture
~I love it, my only wish is that I WISH IT HAD SPF!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Lip Treatments