October 25, 2014 | 1857 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by prettyexgirlfriend

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this prodcut in the summer and did not break out, but later it stopped working. I know use it to remove my eye makeup and it works great.
ill use it once a week because it makes my skin feel clean, but i have to moisture alot after using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by bohochic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was an ok cleanser. It worked well to regulate my sebum production, but I found it wasn't sufficient enough to banish pesky blemishes. Overall, it is still a good tea tree based cleanser that isn't too overwhelming or drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by xchristineee

Just recently bought my second bottle of this. Seems like the ingredients have changed a bit since '07...I really like this cleanser. It helped clear up my acne when I first started using it, but after a while, it wasn't as effective anymore ): I have combination/oily skin so it really helps in terms of oil control. Its not over drying, and doesn't irritate my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by csiojo

Doesn't remove makeup well, but by far the best cleanser out there. I've tried everything from high to low borba, origins, proactve, neutrogenia, cetaphill ect this has changed my life. I'd also like to point out that many of the bad reviews do not appear to have REALLY tried the product. You're not going to get overnight results, be Real about it. Give any skin care at LEAST 28 days unless you have some sort of immediate negative reactions. I'd also like to point out that it doesn't appear as though people have truly tried the line. You are NOT going to get PERFECT skin with just a cleanser. A toner and moisturizer is Extremely necessary, even for oily skin (the tea tree moisturizers not only moisturize but help with OIL CONTROL.)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by JuJu09

After using this product, I didn't really notice it doing anything to my skin. And I didn't like the scent either.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by raacheljoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a baaad breakout last year, and after being reccomended this i decided to give it a try.
it did not do anything for my spots, if anything it make them worse :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

I really like the whole Tea Tree line! Smell is a little strong, but it has worked wonders on my oily face! Breakouts and redness are somewhat non-existent now. Will buy again once I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by barbiebien

This is to drying, it made my skin worse

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by carllin87

I've only tried this cleanser because my bf wanted to give it a shot.

It didn't do much for his acne, and didn't really reduce mine, though I don't have much acne to start with... I was hoping maybe the tiny lil pimples i get on my forehead when it gets warm and humid would go away.

I don't really care too much for the smell, it smells so strongly... I guess it's just part and parcel of using a tea tree oil product. But I find I don't have so much of an issue using tea tree oil a I did using this facial cleanser =S weird.

It does have somewhat of an oily texture, and leaves my skin, hands, and bathroom tap feeling kinda oily... so that's something else that I didn't really like so much about it.

The packaging... well it's in a bottle that is rather big with a reasonably hard texture, so when you start getting to end of it it get harder to squeeze... but that's just a small issue. Just thought it might be worth a mention.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by yiqi8910

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this last year during the body shop's 2 for $18 event. it claims to reduce blemish, but i didn't see any result! also, i felt my face isn't completely clean after washing with this product...