October 21, 2014 | 1280 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by katmatthews8888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin but after reading the rave reviews all over the web on this product I decided to give it a try. Biggest mistake ever. This product gave me eczema all around my eyes and took off the skin around my eyes = painful puffy eyes!! don't use if you have sensitive skin/eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this product!! It is very usefull, I use it as a cleanser and a remover of make-up. It is just lovely!! For a normal price a perfect helper in my life :))

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by juliakingsley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! I can't wait to get a great big one so I don't have to worry about running out of it. While it doesn't remove make-up that well, I don't even mind because of how it makes my skin look and feel.
It's strange because it doesn't smell like anything and it's clear, you almost think it's just pure water. But it's not, and it does remove traces of make-up left behind, though not stubborn mascara or eye-liner. It makes my skin hydrated and so so soft, and it gives it such a rosy complexion.
LOVE and must buy again.
Price is a bit expensive, but I can get over it because of how wonderful my skin feels

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 More reviews by chessablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff has earned a permanent spot on my nightstand. It removes makeup and grime quickly, including all but the waxiest mascara and eye makeup without ever irritating my skin. Incredibly, it seems to moisturise and improve the luminosity of my skin, even if I don't rinse it off before bed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used it to remove my eye makeup. It did not do a very good job. Vichy miscellar solution was able to take off my eye makeup without pulling out lashes while this water left behind sparkles from eyeshadows and I had to work hard to take off all mascara. It may be better at removing face makeup but I do not plan to use it for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My French roommate introduced me to this and I gave her $10 for her to buy me one when she went back to visit her family. That's a pretty good deal! But now that I don't live with her I have to order it off of Amazon and it's a bit pricey. I bought two 500ml bottles for $48. $15.99 of that was shipping, which is quite unfortunate. But what can you do when you love a product?!
I use this as a makeup remover rather than a cleanser. At first I was quite leery of this considering it is SO much like water that it's almost suspicious. I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. This doesn't irritate my face and it doesn't break me out which has been a HUGE issue for me when it comes to skin care. It doesn't have an irritating smell, it's not oily, it doesn't burn my face or my eye area. The one negative thing that I can think of with this is that it doesn't remove every bit of waterproof mascara. I've tried letting it sit for a minute to see if it would break down but the majority of the mascara is still there. I usually go back in with my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover that I buy from Target and I'm set.
It is kind of irritating, but it's just a minor issue that I think that people should be aware of since it claims to be able remove all makeup. It removes ALL of my makeup except waterproof mascara.
I've noticed that my face seems much clearer now that I've been using this product too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by emmako

The best make up remover I've ever try. It truly removes all the make up, but I like to wash my face with a natural or organic cleanser after using it. If you go over your lips without washing it off, it leaves a very bitter taste on your lips.Overall, this is a really good product, such a pitty that they don't sell it in the UK, only on the continental Europe.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Sean06

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very gentle makeup remover that doesn't burn my eyes and irritate my skin. Though I like it very much, it doesn't remove waterproof foundation such as Revlon Colorstay. Until I find something better, I think I will use Neutrogena Oil-free eye makeup remover for the whole face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of those products that truly does live up to its hype and then some. I was interested in buying this product for years but have never gotten around to buying it. Well I did and since then have never looked back. First and foremost, this product does exactly what is says it does. It removes my makeup thoroughly and doesn't leave it stripped. I didn't think I wore that much face makeup until I put some of this on a cotton pad and rubbed it all over my face. Wow! It took everything off. Also, I use this in the morning as a fast face cleanser and it works beautifully. It also removes eye makeup. Three uses in one for me. Fantastic product. I repurchased this twice and I continue to love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by annahch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this for a couple of weeks until it began to dry out my skin pretty badly - I had a number of noticeable circular dry patches distributed over my cheeks. Shame because I really liked it before the dryness happened, which went away as soon as I stopped using the Crealine solution. Now I'm using the Sebium solution which has a) made my skin much clearer, and b) doesn't cause any dry patches despite being a 'stronger' formula. I just wonder why the version formulated for sensitive skin caused such a paradoxical reaction on my skin. Normally I have sensitive skin, which is why I chose it. Unfortunately now I have a lot left in the bottle which I can't use on my face. I heard that you can use this product to clean your make-up brushes though, so I may give that a try and see if I can finish up the bottle another way.

UPDATE 14/04/2013: I have to change my review to one that is much more positive! I ran out of the Sebium Bioderma about six weeks ago and decided to give the Crealine another go since I had so much left after I originally gave it up. Long story short, I have been using it twice a day since, and my skin has never looked so clear. It's much clearer than when I was using the Sebium solution. I haven't had any circular dry patches on my face this time so maybe it was something else that caused them. I think the combination of Crealine Bioderma and Biore's pore unclogging scrub has given me the best skin of my whole life. Anyway, hope this helps people who are considering using Bioderma Crealine. I can't recommend it highly enough.