August 29, 2014 | 1757 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best makeup remover! It's water based, so it comes in handy when I'm applying makeup and need to make corrections or clean up eye shadow. Another thing I love about bioderma is that it feels very cold. Odd right, for something sitting at room temperature? But it feels lovely on my face. I also noticed that I only need very little (3 squirts at most) to clean off all of my makeup, as opposed to the oil based removers that I've tried (Clarins, Lancome, The face shop, Neutrogena), all of which require me to use two or more cotton pads drenched in solution to completely remove my makeup. The only drawback is the price ... but it's worth it not to be stuck with raccoon eyes even after you've wiped off your makeup and have taken a shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just finished a sample sized bottle of this and I'm moving on to the Sebium version of it next. This is a great makeup remover, removes every last trace of foundation/powder. However, it does not perform as well with eye makeup. It does leave a very slight residue so I always wash with another cleanser afterwards. I would definitely consider purchasing a full size bottle, depending on how I like the Sebium version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this! It was a hassle for me to get here in the US, but I think it was worth it. It is so effective, easy, and doesn't irritate my skin. It gets makeup off way quicker then washing your face, for those days when using water is too much work. Now I have no excuse for sleeping with my makeup on :) because Bioderma is SUPER easy and gets all types of makeup off. But I also use it on a daily basis before or after (it switches) washing my face... so I'm sure that it is super clean, plus my skin seems to respond well to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by amandawongjoyee

I am someone that does not really apply make up but really wants to take care of my skin as it is oily and a little ace-prone. I used this product as a cleanser every night follow by toner. I would really recommend this product if you are like me, and it works great for me as a cleanser and it keeps my face really clean and free from oil and dirt. I kinda see improvement on my face from day 1. I bought this product by the recommendation from Ingrid of missglamorazzi from YouTube! Try it! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by beckyrocco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!just like water!will never use another make up remover!the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Combination skin. Nurse, need something that is easy and quick at when i'm tired/in a rush. I use two cotton pads with a small splash of product on each. Bought online for ~$30 for 500mls, can buy cheaper but SUPER expensive in Aus (~$30 for 200mls)
Pros: Effective and quick, calming/comfortable on the skin, does not sting/burn/irritate, takes eye makeup off easily, looks like water
Cons: Bottle needs a pump to help control amount, wont last more than a couple of months (use it once-twice a day), Lancome Bi-facil better at removing eye makeup
VERDICT: HG status. Will buy this everytime, such a great great product and a staple in my skin care regime. Sweet relief!

EDIT: I've been using this for about 4-5mnths and I'm only half way through the bottle. I use it with Embryolisse Lait Creme and Natio Toner. Works really well for those nights when I'm quick to bed or tired +++

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an HG can't live without it cleanser for me. It's gentile, yet removes everything. Love it! I buy it by the case.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by sweetlikecinnamon

I really like this product, it works well at removing face and eye makeup, however it does not remove my waterproof mascara. I like to use this with a cotton pad all over my face for a quick removal of my face makeup before using my actual face cleanser, and for that purpose I actually love it. But I would not give it 5, because even though this is quite gentle, I still feel a bit of stinging in my eyes, so for my eyes I'll just stick to Clinique's Take The Day Off makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by akinomonique

This is the best make-up revover ever! Little bit pricy, but I am using it for 5 year and I really love it. I had many packaging and I also stopped looking for some other. This one is a great choice even if you dont have a sensetive skin. I have oily and sometimes acne-prone but this one suits me better than the one for acne.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am using this as a toner, since I prefer removing my makeup with oil. It is very mild and gentle, but effective. Leaves my skin perfectly clean and balanced, remove traces of eye makeup that were left behind after the cleansing routine. I have that you canot remove the cap from the small bottle to fill it in for travelling from the large bottle. Otherwise I keep repurchasing this and love it so far.