Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 8/29/2013 11:54:00 PM

This is the best micellar water I've tried. It doesn't sting the eyes or leave the face feeling sticky. It removes all makeup including waterproof with no hard work. This one also has cucumber extracts which soothe the skin. You can often find it on sale at your local shoppers drugmart and also in convenient travel, and large sizes. The only thing I don't like about the regular packaging is that I prefer micellar waters with a pump dispenser like the Reversa micellar water. It is more convenient with a pump but I like bioderma the best.

on 8/28/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is really gentle on skin, yet removes so much dirt/make up. I find it takes a couple of goes to remove waterproof mascara.
It has a barely noticeable scent.
It is a little pricey, however; you can stretch it out for quite a while, so I feel it is worth it and I would certainly buy it again.

on 8/28/2013 1:09:00 AM

Love it, easily takes out my makeup without drying out my skin. Hence why all the models love it. For once it's not a disadvantage to be in Canada when hunting down cult beauty brands.

on 8/27/2013 9:16:00 PM

Amazing product! It removes all makeup and is oil-free. Best makeup remover ever. Better than LancĂ´me and Clinique for my waterproof eyeliners.

on 8/24/2013 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is an excellent product to remove non-waterproof eye and lip makeup, no doubt a bit more expensive than some others. I have sensitive skin and I am using the pink cap one, no bad reaction, whatsoever. It is so mild that it can be used to clean my little toddler's hands when she plays with my makeup, of course, I wash her hands with hand wash after use, just to be safe.

EDIT : After using for a while, I am going to change my mind about this product; it is the main cause for the flare up of my eczema spot and redness around nose area, everytime, since I have sensitive. The look can be deceiving since it looks really mild like water, in fact, it is not!

on 8/23/2013 3:44:00 PM

Bioderma Sensibio H20 (the one with the pink cap) is a staple product for me. I have never liked any cleansing water I have tried in the past so I was pretty much resigned to thinking all cleansing waters were not worth trying and have always passed this product by for years at the drugstore. It was not until I heard people saying this one was really good that I figured ok, maybe I will give cleansing waters one last shot and decided to try the Sensibio. I am so extremely glad I did because this cleansing water is amazing, unlike any other cleansing water I have tried before (Caudalie's I just hated and did nothing for me but leave a weird film, the Sephora one stung my eyes and was a bit drying). Sensibio H20 really melts makeup off my face (I wear a full-face of makeup everyday, lots of waterproof eye products, and on most days my face base is BB cream + ELDW foundation + powder foundation on top). Not only does this cleansing water clean off makeup really well, it is super gentle, does not leave any sticky or weird film, does not sting my face or my eyes, and really leaves my combo skin feeling so clean and fresh. I find the condition of my skin less congested after incorporating this cleansing water into my routine, and if I had only time to either use cleansing water or foaming cleanser, this cleansing water gets my skin clean enough that I would choose this hands down. Now, there are two Bioderma cleansing waters ... a pink cap and clear bottle one, and a green cap and blue bottle one ... Ironically, I would have thought the Sebium (blue bottle) cleansing water would have been better for my combo skin but in fact, I much prefer the Sensibio one over the Sebium one, I find the Sensibio cleanses much better (especially around the eyes) and leaves my skin cleaner, more balanced and comfortable than the Sebium one. Sensibio H20 is truly the best cleansing water I have ever tried, I love it.

on 8/15/2013 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have bought this at least 10 times since they came out with it. When it's on sale I buy 2. Where do I start? This product is gentle, virtually odorless and doesn't break out my acne-prone skin. My eye makeup comes right off which is a huge bonus since I tend to wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara every day. I hardly have to rub with the cotton pad at all for it to work. Probably my favorite feature about this product is the fact that it works almost the same way using a facial wash does; my skin is totally clean and non-oily without being dry after just wiping off all my makeup with a cotton pad. As a matter of fact, when I am camping without amenities I just use this to clean my skin then reapply my makeup. It works very well on its own if you don't have a face wash handy. These bottles last forever, I get a couple of months use out of them and use 2 cotton pads per use (one for eyes, one for face). The packaging holds up very well without leaking when I throw it in a travel bag for my vacations. I will always always buy this stuff as long as it's available :)

on 8/15/2013 2:15:00 AM

Amazing. Did what I wanted and more!

I bought the one for oily skin and it is super gentle.

on 8/13/2013 6:57:00 PM

I find that I have to use a tremendous amount of product in order to get makeup off. I use about five to six cotton pads until it appears to be clean. I use a toner after and there's still a lot of makeup left that my toner needed to get rid of. I only use this whenever I am too lazy to go through the messy routine of cleansing oil and a cleanser. I don't use a lot of makeup either, only a light foundation, bronzer, and brow powder. The good thing is that it doesn't irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. After finishing this product I am just going to stick with cleansing oil despite it being tedious.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Review of: Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire Sensitive Skin.
I always, always clean my face twice a day: mornings before showering and evenings, taking off makeup, sunscreen, smog, whatever.
For years I used a wash-off cream from Biotherm but it has gotten so expensive (and hard to find) and I found the whole washing my face with pinning back my fringe, etc. a bit of a palaver. Lately I longed for a wash-off effect lotion that could give me clean, calm skin and avoid the need for actual splashing.

When I heard about all the fuss over Bioderma Crealine, in magazines, backstage at fasion shows, on Pixiwoo, etc. I thought it might be a dream come true. I live in Germany and found I needed to order it from a chemist. That was easy.
At first, I loved it. It left my skin calm and hydrated and was simple to use. It is gentle and is a good - well, OK - eyemakeup remover, and a decent all-round makeup dissolver. BUT: you do need five or six swipes with three or four soaked cotton pads. Eye makeup particularly seems to need a few goes to come off totally.
It's certainly very satisfying to see all the stuff coming off. However, it can be irritating going back over the whole face with another cotton pad and even though the stuff itself hasn't made my sensitive skin offended, the rubbing sometimes made it raw even though I am gentle. After a while I definitely had the feeling it wasn't cleaning my skin as deeply as I would like. After two months of using it, I am getting clogged pores and white bumps which haven't had for years!

I will need to find a proper cleanser and may go for a balm this time, and jump on the hot-cloth bandwagon! I have already gone back to washing my face thoroughly twice a day instead of just once under the shower.
Overall, Bioderma Sensibio H2O is definitely a good and highly convenient makeup remover, sort of like wipes in a bottle (though I hate wipes!). If you're doing your makeup & need to take it off & start again, or need to correct mistakes, or just quickly want to do a different makeup before going out, then this is very useful. It certainly makes for a smooth base before priming and applying foundation.
I'd buy it again but likely not for a while, since I stocked up on a recent trip to France and can imagine it will last longer than I had thought, since I've changed my mind about what to use it for.