September 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by fassolichka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I literally cured my sensitive skin with this stuff. For over a year I was plagued with redness and itchy bumps all over my face that two dermatologists and an allergist could not explain. I kept getting prescribed harsher and harsher creams and lotions and steroids, and it got to the point where I would get too depressed to leave the house. The worse thing was that I have Asian skin and the itchy bumps would leave red marks that took months to fade.

Then I read on Garance Dore's blog that her dermatologist had told her to stop washing her skin full stop. Something about preserving your face's natural oils. So I threw out all my soaps and face washes, even the "super gentle" ones, and bought a bottle of Avene micellar water. Within a week, the itchiness was 80% reduced. I kept with that regime for a few months, and my skin looked so much better. But it was so expensive that I looked for an alternative, and I found Sensibio on Amazon. Right after I switched to Sensibio, my irritation disappeared 100%. It's been 6 months and I have zero, zero irritation. It's like a miracle. I think I finally allowed the natural barrier on my skin to heal when I stopped messing with it with harsh surfactants and the like. My skin is so much healthier now that I am actually able to tolerate a retinoid (Atralin) without any irritation.

By the way, I wear Revlon Colorstay foundation and two cotton pads of this stuff gets it all off. It also takes off my Becca mascara. And I even use it to clean my face on days when I don't wear makeup at all. I am now a firm believer in the importance of respecting the natural barrier on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Elisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is oily, dehydrated, very sensitive, clog-prone, with slight rosacea. I have tried so many products over the years. Nothing has ever calmed my skin and reduced my redness like this stuff, I am truly amazed! I have been using it for 3 weeks, morning and night and my skin has really changed. I do not use it to remove mascara, but I do use it to take off all my other makeup (with a cotton pad, no rinsing afterward). Will definitely try other products from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by plmcdreamy

This product is unbelievable. It removes any and all types of makeup. My skin gets very sensitive and tends to break out if it is over-cleansed, but I could rub cotton pads soaked with this product all over my face all day, and it would probably look better afterwards. It looks and feels pretty much like water. No harsh chemical smells, no oiliness. It just feels soothing. I don't know how the inventors of this product pulled this off. It's seriously ingenious. I use it to remove my makeup before I wash my face. I used to just assume that all my makeup was coming off with my cleanser, but it really wasn't. My skin has benefited so much from adding this one step to my routine. My skin looks smoother and much more clear since beginning to use this before cleanser. If I'm stuck somewhere and don't have any way to wash my face, I'll bring a travel bottle of this with me and my face will still feel clean after using this. I get it off Amazon. Every woman should have this stuff. If you don't have it, buy some immediately.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't know what possessed me to buy this expensive, overhyped product. I live abroad and I can get this brand at the pharmacy, so I picked it up one day after watching a few Lisa Eldridge videos. It's not all bad, but it's not a must have.

Pros:
Cleanses well
Doesn't strip skin of moisture
Very gentle
Doesn't dry out my skin
Doesn't break me out
Doesn't burn
A 250 ml bottle lasted me 8 months (I don't wear makeup everyday)
Feels just like using water with maybe a little soap in it

Cons:
Terribly expensive (I spent around $35)
Left a film on my skin
Have to use a lot of it to get rid of all eye makeup
Burns when it gets into my eyes

I think this is great for people with normal, dry or sensitive skin. My skin is oily and I used this as a one step makeup remover and cleanser, which it's great for. But it's way too expensive to keep buying and I'm sure there are others products out there that are gentle and effective for one step makeup removal + cleansing.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

I love this cleanser. I have combination skin, and it's the only cleanser I've tried that doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry. It's really gentle, but does a great job removing all my makeup. I use separate eye makeup remover to take off mascara, so I can't speak to how well it does with mascara. In the U.S., it is unfortunately a bit difficult to get and slightly more expensive than most drugstore brands, but I think it's worth it.

Overall: My favorite cleanser by far.
Value: Great. It's a bit more expensive than most drugstore brands, but is much more gentle on skin and does a great job cleansing skin. Costs about $25 for 500mL, which should last at least a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best makeup remover! It's water based, so it comes in handy when I'm applying makeup and need to make corrections or clean up eye shadow. Another thing I love about bioderma is that it feels very cold. Odd right, for something sitting at room temperature? But it feels lovely on my face. I also noticed that I only need very little (3 squirts at most) to clean off all of my makeup, as opposed to the oil based removers that I've tried (Clarins, Lancome, The face shop, Neutrogena), all of which require me to use two or more cotton pads drenched in solution to completely remove my makeup. The only drawback is the price ... but it's worth it not to be stuck with raccoon eyes even after you've wiped off your makeup and have taken a shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just finished a sample sized bottle of this and I'm moving on to the Sebium version of it next. This is a great makeup remover, removes every last trace of foundation/powder. However, it does not perform as well with eye makeup. It does leave a very slight residue so I always wash with another cleanser afterwards. I would definitely consider purchasing a full size bottle, depending on how I like the Sebium version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this! It was a hassle for me to get here in the US, but I think it was worth it. It is so effective, easy, and doesn't irritate my skin. It gets makeup off way quicker then washing your face, for those days when using water is too much work. Now I have no excuse for sleeping with my makeup on :) because Bioderma is SUPER easy and gets all types of makeup off. But I also use it on a daily basis before or after (it switches) washing my face... so I'm sure that it is super clean, plus my skin seems to respond well to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by amandawongjoyee

I am someone that does not really apply make up but really wants to take care of my skin as it is oily and a little ace-prone. I used this product as a cleanser every night follow by toner. I would really recommend this product if you are like me, and it works great for me as a cleanser and it keeps my face really clean and free from oil and dirt. I kinda see improvement on my face from day 1. I bought this product by the recommendation from Ingrid of missglamorazzi from YouTube! Try it! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by beckyrocco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!just like water!will never use another make up remover!the best!