Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 6/11/2013 9:48:00 PM

Best Cleansing Water out there! In the past I loved different cleansing waters/solutions like La Roche Posay and Vichy but once I tried cleansings OILS I couldn't go back! I've been hearing so much about this product that I just had to try Bioderma so I got the small travel-size bottle from Shoppers Drug Mart with the pink lid and it's the best of its kind! Unlike other cleansing waters that left my skin feeling a little tight or soapy, this one leaves my skin feeling completely clean and fresh. It also doesn't break me out and it removes makeup beautifully!

on 6/11/2013 5:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Ok I don't get it this is rubbish! For those thinking this will get rid of EYEMAKEUP it DOESN'T! I did 2 swatches on my hand of rimmel waterproof scandal eyes, and this stuff didn't even make it budge not even a little but! I have my maybelline clean eye makeup remover and that peeled the rimmel eye kohl straight of the back of my hand. I was very disappointed in this and wanted to return it to adore beauty but since I opened if they won't let me :( so now im stuck with it and hate it. I would not repurchase this ever again it's a waste of money

on 6/9/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my HG makeup remover and cleansing water for when my face feels really clogged and greasy. it's expensive but totally worth it, since its my mu remover for my eyes and face and kind of like a toner too. would repurchase over and over.

on 6/8/2013 4:19:00 PM

This product is HG material for removing makeup. My skin is more on the sensitive side, so using harsh cleansers, and scrubs is out of question. By taking off my foundation, eyeliner, mascara, etc. (it really does it all), prior to using a gentle cleanser, I can sleep easier knowing that there isn't as much residue in my pores, as compared to using only a cleanser to remove makeup. If you want to splurge a little more, use this with the Sheseido cotton pads instead of the regular cotton pads you'd usually pick up; it makes the nightly routine so much easier!

I am going to rate this product highly even though I wouldn't buy it again, personally.

I bought it based on the many positive reviews for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin, and I can say with 100% certainty that the product is very good for those who fall into that bucket.

I was using it as my AM and PM sole cleanser, even though I wear very little makeup, just to see its effect on my skin. I would say it is very gentle, yet thorough (judging by what you see removed and placed on the cotton pad). Although it's a bit expensive, I found the 500ml bottle lasted me 7 weeks with heavy twice-daily use. Not horrible.

The downsides are:
-1- environmental. i have to waste a cotton pad each time I use it.
-2- dryness. it left my skin a bit drier than I would like (my skin is combo).
-3- it will leave your skin feeling a bit sticky, so I felt the need to rinse my face afterwards and then pat dry. this is not a big deal because you would expect to rinse any cleanser off your face normally, but i'm just pointing it out.

So, I would recommend it to someone looking for a make-up remover for sensitive skin, but personally, if you are planning to follow it up with a separate cleanser (as most of you are, anyway), I would first test drive using a few drops of olive oil or a tiny bit of Albolene. If neither works, then give this a go.

on 6/8/2013 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this stuff! I've purchased so many bottles by now. It is so gentle and has no scent. It feels like you are just putting water onto your face except it cleanses! Great for eye makeup removal and cleaning your face. If I'm feeling too lazy to wash my face I will just use this instead(on cotton pad) and it gets rid of all traces of makeup. The only downsides are that the cap always breaks on me, it is quite pricey, and I go through it too fast. It is approx. $20 and can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall in Canada.

on 6/7/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i bought into the hype and asked my sister to pick it up when she was returning from France after graduation. i was thrilled when i laid my hands on it, didn't use it for a week after i got it, just stared at the bottle and wondered how i would source it again coz its not available in India. finally i couldn't resist and used it for the first time today.

i must say, after all the wonderful reviews i expected a lot more than i got. the consistency is like water, its not irritating. it removed my make up just fine but i struggled a bit removing my eye make up, it took a bit of tugging to get the liner off my waterline which usually comes off really easily with my L'oreal bi phase eyes and lip makeup remover (cheaper and easily available).

what actually annoyed me the most was that it left my skin feeling tight and stretchy, i have combination skin which is dehydrated, blemish prone, dry/ flaky and sensitive at the same time. maybe my skin is super complicated but i still didn't expect such a gentle product to make my skin feel dry. i am super disappointed. it cost me about 13euros and thats really quite cheap but i still feel a bit cheated.

i don't think i will use it to remove eye make up again, ever. and since i've got such a huge bottle and i don't have the heart to throw it away i am gonna try using it during my oily days and see how it goes. i really wanted to like this product. i am hoping that i will come back to update this review if i see any changes.

so anyone planning to buy this, please see if its possible to test or at least get a smaller version before you go on to purchase the giant of a bottle. maybe its just my skin but i highly reccomend testing it, especially dry skin types.

on 5/29/2013 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin type: Oily, clogged, sensitive and acne prone, prone to redness and large pores.

All the buzz around this product from various beauty gurus and sources really had me curious about this product. As a skincare junkie I'm always looking for the most gentle and effective skincare out there, and lately I've been eyeing French skincare products. There's something about the novelty, quality, and overall life philosophy that really appeals to me in how the French take care of their skin.

So I took the plunge and ordered two 500ml bottles for a little over $50 total. Not really cheap but in comparison to other brands the price evens out into a pretty good deal.

My thoughts were to use this as a makeup remover and a gentle morning cleanser. I apply this to a cotton square and sweep it over my skin in the morning to get rid of the oil buildup during the night.

PROS:
-Didn't break me out or make my face turn red
-left my skin feeling moist and healthy; didn't strip my skin
-Does get rid of makeup
-Leaves my skin feeling healthy

CONS:
-Didn't really do much to help my skin overall. In fact, my skin was clogging up and using a cleanser only at night and this in the morning was just not cutting it. I had to stop using this as a morning cleanser and go back to using my regular one to cut back on oil and clogging.
-Does not remove makeup in one go. I find I really have to use this twice or three times around to completely get my makeup off, and I really feel like I'm wasting product. Every time I flip open the bottle cap I wince at how quickly this product goes. I mean, its not the most expensive product out there, but neither is it cheap so I'm left with the feeling that I'm pouring money down the drain.

So, I'm thinking this product might not be for my oily skin. I'm going to clean up my skin and then come back to using this as a morning cleanser but next time around I'm going to skip my morning moisturizer and see if that helps. I'll still use this as a makeup remover but I still think there's better out there. Maybe not as gentle or better for your skin as this one is though, so that's something to think about.

I'll be back to update should anything change.

on 5/23/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! It removes all makeup and feels like it really nourishes the skin. The solution literally dissolves all the makeup on your face, I sometimes wipe over with another cotton pad just to check and it always comes off clean. I wouldn't use this on it's own, as I doubt it cleanses pores, and it's a little trickier to remove eye makeup with. I normally use this in the mornings or as a "pre cleanse" before a shower. The price is a little steep but you normally get good deals on amazon and eBay. I'd recommend buying some large cotton pads with this product as I was using nail polish remover ones before and burned through them so quickly. I also lie that it's free of most chemical nasties!!

on 5/18/2013 7:58:00 PM

I bought the one in the pink cap because the shoppers assistant recommended it and I needed an eye makeup remover at shoppers. I asked her for an eye makeup remover for sensitive skin and she told me to buy this since it was on sale. I've previously owned the maybelline express clean eye makeup remover and it was much much better. All you needed was a few wipes and your eye makeup is gone. It was much cheaper too. This one on the other hand, takes a long time to remove eye makeup. No wonder it was on sale. If i could i'd go return it but its too late now since I pulled off the cap securer. I don't recommend this to anyone. Don't let the brand, bottle or price fool you.