January 31, 2015 | 1611 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this. So gentle for sensitive skin and gets 99.5% of all my eye and face makeup off. I follow this with my clarisonic and lush cleanser and its perfect. Have repurchased this in the 500ml bottle and its good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never thought if buy this cleansing water but, the lovely lady at Shoppers have me a very good sample size. I tried it out and of course after it was gone, I bought it. It's an interesting formula. It doesn't dry my dry skin out and doesn't make you filmy or oily. I noticed, and I don't know if this was the cause, but my blemishes and redness improved. My skin feels really balanced. This is $22 CAD and the bottle is only 250ml. You can use it sparingly though and still get a thorough cleanse. The lady told me that they are getting a big special edition pump bottle so I'll see about purchasing that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love bioderma sensibio h2o!!! I'm so addicted!
I've already gone through about 8-10 bottles of these over the many years I've bought this product.
This is my favourite cleanser!!!
It feels so clean and fresh and doesn't dry my skin out. It removes all the makeup and dirt and eye makeup from my face and neck. It leaves my dry face so soft, without the tightness I sometimes feel with other cleansing products.
I use this every night :)
I get mine in Canada for about 22$ before taxes. I'm not sure if this is available internationally though. They also come in travel sizes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by ouiyhoo

This is the best makeup remover in th entire universe! It is pretty expensive in my country, so i switched to another brand. But, at last, i come back to Bioderma. For one thing, i removes my waterproof sunscreen with just a few wipes, 2 inp particular. And it hasn't yet break me out. I mean i never break out while i use it (3 months perhaps). For another thing, i don't have to use any cleansing foam or gel afterwards, so it is great when traveling. Definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by AGDMR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have congested skin very very much dehydrated ,dry but clogged cheeks,my forehead is shineer than cheeks.it really dried my face.but it is interesting even my lancome comfort cream cleanser was Less drier.I tried Verite estee lauder oh my got.my face is wonderful but dont know clean enough for my clogs.I rinse it with tonic in morning I cant wash in morning but in evening I wash it with tap water

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Memoriesin

Just bought it and used it, it feels really nice and gentle on the skin, took off my teint miracle foundation + bodyshop compact powder in a few wipes! Left my skin clean and did not redden it at all!

I like the fact that I can use it as a cleansing wipe for my face on days when I don't wear any makeup and I will always complete the steps by washing my face with a cleanser (just a habit).

Beware of fake dupes of Bioderma, always buy the official authentic version and becareful when you purchase online.

Will update if it causes any changes with my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as a makeup remover and as a cleanser. I tend not to wear waterproof eye makeup so haven't had issues there. I completely remove all my makeup in 3 swipes and it's so much easier and less messy than cleanser with water in the sink that I have much better compliance with face washing at night, particularly in the winter when I HATE washing with so just water because it's cold. Anyway, this cleans my skin well without stripping or irritating. Running low so just reordered.

UPDATE 7/23/13: Still using this, but I think I preferred the Avene Micellar Lotion better. That one seemed to remove makeup with fewer wipes and was more soothing. This is much cheaper though, so will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese acne prone, waterproof sunscreen and full makeup.

Update 7/13/13: Took this on a 3 day hot and humid camping trip w/out access to running water, where I only wore sunscreen and used this morning and night as my only cleanser (no water). I did not come back to any new breakouts; I had a little congestion but remember, I didn't wash my face for 3 days w/ anything stronger but this. So I consider this pretty effective, considering I am extremely acne prone.

Original 3/22/13:
This has replaced my previous favorite Fancl Cleasing Oil (then Boscia then jojoba). When I started using the Bioderma (pink cap), I immediately noticed there was less makeup traces during my toner step (aka Philosophy Miracle Worker pads). WIN!

Doesn't leave face tight or dry, which really surprised me, nor oily at all. In comparison, Caudalie Cleansing Water left me drier and Avene Micellar left me oily. Since it's hard to locate in the US, looks like the best pricing I can find is on frenchcosmeticsforless, including a potenial MUA discount.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by porkchopsandy

So It is very gentle I get it but water is gentle too, and if you pad water long enough on your eyes I think it does the same thing.

I've been using CHANEL eye makeup remover for several years now, before that I tried tons of others from cheap to expensive, they were either too oily or too harsh on the skin or both. I still think Chanel is the best, but for 100ml it is $32 CAD, so I thought I should try this Bioderma I got 500ml for $33 in Murale.

First of all, it took me 15 mins to remove just my eye makeups and I only wear simple shadows with liner and mascara, and it costs me 3 cotton pads where as using Chanel, 1 pad does the job for both eyes and it takes 1 minute. And I think I did use 5 times more product of this to do the job and still it couldn't get to between my lashes to remove my black liner, i use Estée Lauder double wear pencil, I think NARS or Armani pencil can be even harder to remove, it will probably remove your eyeballs before the liner can come off! And boy I lost so many lashes when trying to use this holy juice! I did hold my pad on my eyes for a long time before start wiping.

Anyway! Go try Chanel remover if you haven't yet, it's not any more expensive than this considering how little I use to do the same job. Or just use water, seriously, it's the same thing

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by vintagy

I was rather disappointed by this product as I expected this to take off all my face makeup easily, but it really didn't. I wear the Revlon CS and it takes 4 soaked cotton pads to get it all off, which is a lot of product and in Canada, it's $22 for a 250ml bottle which is very expensive. After some deliberation, I continued using my Neutrogena makeup wipes (which was my makeup remover before) but then I would soak one cotton pad with the Bioderma and swipe it all over my face afterwards to remove any traces of foundation left over and also the residue that the wipes leave behind. I also use this in the morning if I am too lazy to wash my face/I am in a hurry as it takes off oil and dirt too. If you use a long-wearing, full coverage foundation like Revlon CS, I would not suggest using this as your makeup remover. Also it is not very good at taking off eye makeup. It is rather pricey and does not live up to its claims, but I have grown to like the product for its cooling, pleasant sensation, to make sure there is truly no makeup left on my face, to cleanse my skin, and it doesn't break me out. I would repurchase, but I use it sparingly as I am a student and cannot afford to be constantly repurchasing this.