December 18, 2014 | 888 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by porkchopsandy

So It is very gentle I get it but water is gentle too, and if you pad water long enough on your eyes I think it does the same thing.

I've been using CHANEL eye makeup remover for several years now, before that I tried tons of others from cheap to expensive, they were either too oily or too harsh on the skin or both. I still think Chanel is the best, but for 100ml it is $32 CAD, so I thought I should try this Bioderma I got 500ml for $33 in Murale.

First of all, it took me 15 mins to remove just my eye makeups and I only wear simple shadows with liner and mascara, and it costs me 3 cotton pads where as using Chanel, 1 pad does the job for both eyes and it takes 1 minute. And I think I did use 5 times more product of this to do the job and still it couldn't get to between my lashes to remove my black liner, i use Estée Lauder double wear pencil, I think NARS or Armani pencil can be even harder to remove, it will probably remove your eyeballs before the liner can come off! And boy I lost so many lashes when trying to use this holy juice! I did hold my pad on my eyes for a long time before start wiping.

Anyway! Go try Chanel remover if you haven't yet, it's not any more expensive than this considering how little I use to do the same job. Or just use water, seriously, it's the same thing

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by vintagy

I was rather disappointed by this product as I expected this to take off all my face makeup easily, but it really didn't. I wear the Revlon CS and it takes 4 soaked cotton pads to get it all off, which is a lot of product and in Canada, it's $22 for a 250ml bottle which is very expensive. After some deliberation, I continued using my Neutrogena makeup wipes (which was my makeup remover before) but then I would soak one cotton pad with the Bioderma and swipe it all over my face afterwards to remove any traces of foundation left over and also the residue that the wipes leave behind. I also use this in the morning if I am too lazy to wash my face/I am in a hurry as it takes off oil and dirt too. If you use a long-wearing, full coverage foundation like Revlon CS, I would not suggest using this as your makeup remover. Also it is not very good at taking off eye makeup. It is rather pricey and does not live up to its claims, but I have grown to like the product for its cooling, pleasant sensation, to make sure there is truly no makeup left on my face, to cleanse my skin, and it doesn't break me out. I would repurchase, but I use it sparingly as I am a student and cannot afford to be constantly repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

With this i ended up making my mind about NOT buying every single thing everybody is raving about! Not because most people likes it, you will!

This bottle cost me $22 dollars.. bloody expensive!! (this is due to where i live.. far far and beyond)

I have teenage skin.. oily with dry patches and very acne prone. This was supposed to be a " HG " product.. it wasnt.
(my experience)
- takes off very little of your eyemakeup.. no way with waterproof mascara
- does remove the makeup from your face but for me at least it required cleanser and about 2 cotton pads with the product.. thats a lot. I wanted an after party kind off remover.. easy and fast
- even using this after cleanser and even as a toner.. no visible results.. same old acne prone skin.
- It did leave my face very soft
- It felt lightweight and very refreshing

Overall, i would buy it again if it wasnt so expensive.. i would probably use it as a toner to make sure after all my skincare routine there wasnt a single drop of foundation.

* I do think this may do wonders on normal skin with very few imperfections*

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great micellar water: it removes make up in one swipe on a cotton pad. It's fragrance free (and I can't detect any scent) and feels very soothing on the skin. However, it's not the best product to remove eye liner and mascara.
I think it's one of the best micellar waters out there, it can get expensive outside France but if you live near France, plan to visit or someone you know, make sure to get a bottle of this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since the Sensibio is for sensitive skin/everyone and Sebium is for combination/oily, I went with a big bottle of Sebium and a small bottle of Sensibio (to try out).

Turns out I prefer Sensibio a lot more.

When I used the Sensibio, I would wake up the next morning feeling like my complexion was nicer and softer. I never noticed this with the Sebium. The Sensibio did not irritate my skin and did a great job of removing make-up -- maybe even a little better than the Sebium. The only thing I would say is that these cleansers don't work too well on super waterproof mascara/eye make-up.

The Sebium takes off make-up rather well, but I did find that my skin felt tight and uncomfortable after using this product. Using it on my eyes also left some stinging.

Neither left any residue after use but I've noticed that I seem to break out a bit if I don't wash after using Sebium. I can't just use it alone like with Sensibio.

Overall, even though I have oily skin, I would recommend Sensibio over the Sebium.

By the way, I've noticed there is another "Crealine" that is very similar to this one. It's called Crealine TS H2O. Apparently, the TS stands for "tres seche," which means very dry. I accidentally picked up a bottle of this TS formula because the bottles are very similar. They are pretty much identical except for the TS part on the label. So just be careful when you purchase!

The thing about the TS formula is that it does have oil in it. It doesn't feel too oily, though. Just a little bit. It is more moisturizing, but it feels a bit uncomfortable on my skin. It's fine when it dries, but you don't get that super clean, "no residue" feeling like with the Sensibio. I haven't tried using it by itself (as in, without rinsing after), but one thing that is nice is that this removes makeup better than the Sensibio (perhaps due to the oil).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by clemon

So after all the hype around this product, I decided to buy a 100ml bottle for a test run...man, I am so glad I didn't get the large bottle. On the positive side, this cleanser is super gentle.and is well priced. However, I only find it adequate as an eye makeup remover when I am NOT wearing waterproof eyeliner and mascara. When I do wear anything waterproof, I feel the need to use Lancome bi-facil to get rid of the remaining mascara or liner residue--and there's always residue. Not a bad product for cleaning off my very simple natural everyday makeup (cream eye shadow, non-waterproof mascara, and a little dark shadow at lash line), but there are better products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and I live in a humid tropical climate but spend more than half my day in air-conditioned environments.

This is one of the best make up removers I have ever had the good fortune to come across. This is the ONLY make up remover that thoroughly removes all makeup without giving me an oily or un-clean feeling. It also moisturises my skin as my skin feels plump after use. I do rinse my face with water after using this though, as I don't like any product (apart from moisturiser and make-up) sitting on my face for too long.

I am currently on a skin care regime from my dermatologist and this and the Caudalie Cleansing Water are the only 2 make up removers that complement my regime.

My only gripes with this are that it does not remove water proof mascara, and their bottles aren't big enough! I feel I go through these so fast..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

great product! it takes off all of my eye makeup without having to scrub around or leaving an oil residue. i have super sensitive eyes and when i use lots of makeup my eye area gets so sore. but since i've been using this i don't have that problem anymore. it's also not drying on my face, so when i come home after going out i can just hit the sack without having to wash my face and moisturize. very recommended for the sensitive faced gals out there!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, especially with skin care. At least with my skin. My lemming was curious about this product and the small size happened to be on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart so I got one.

Yes, it removes eye makeup and all other facial makeup very well BUT it left my skin looking 'rashy'. Yes, I also have sensitive skin with rosacea and hormonal acne.
I returned it the very next day because I knew this stuff would cause more problems if I continued using it.

Lesson learned. I'll stick with my Cerave, Paula's Choice and Nivea skin care regime.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Lalolalol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I dare anyone who gives this product less than 5/5 rating.. this is an absolutely, 100% must have makeup remover that every single woman should own!
- It removes your make up very gently and leaves your skin clean and fresh.
- In those nights where I come home so tired that I can't even wash my face, I just use some drops of this on a makeup pad and wipe my face with it.. I always keep a bottle on my night stand, just in case :)
- A lot of my friends use this. So it works on different types of skin.
- It removes eye make up without irritating the eyes!!!!
- Tested by dermatologists, alcohol free, fragrance free, paraben free..

Do it and buy this baby.. Your skin will thank you later ;)
_____________________________________________________