April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by bcoffey79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this polish. I bought "rich in heart" on a total whim while at Walgreen's. It is a gorgeous purple, espresso shimmer with reddish reflects, and it is very true to the color in the bottle....with only one coat....WHAT!?! This is honestly the first polish that I have purchased in recent memory that did not require more than one coat. And even further, to not require more than one coat AND not be unacceptably thick, Heck, SOLD! The packaging is very similar to OPI and the color range is quite wide! I can't wait to try more colors. The only reason I gave it four lippies as opposed to five, is that I have only tried the one color and I suspect that the lighter colors might not cover so well with one coat. But we'll see and i'll update on that after i've tired it. I am so happy to have stumbled on to this random line! And it's truly a steal at around $2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

These polishes are a great value for the money and actually have interesting shades. It is so hard to find decent quality polish at the drugstore let alone a line with cool and unique shades. And Walgreen's often has these BOGO so that comes to $2 for two polishes....you just can't beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jackiedarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite all the bad reviews for this product I still like it. I got "Nail Junkie" at Rite Aid for $1.99 and I'm wearing it over Sephora's "Stormy Pink" right now. It's a glittery, bedazzled turquoise color which I looove. It dries slowly but I like it so far. Would def. repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by nishax3

The color selection is really good. You can find any color, even white. But after of it sitting in your drawer or any wear, they clump up :/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by BeckFortenberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Rich In Heart, great color!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mufiin1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PLEASE READ MY REVIEW! IT COULD HELP YOU!!

Ok.... I have 7 of the nail polishes. and i have put them all on.. and concluded that the mattes or satins aka ones without shimmer were much more pigmented than the shimmer ones. So please if your giving these a try . try to buy a satin because they are awsome. I will list the ones that needed more coats / one coat.

1 coat
Timble berry -satin coral
Bleeding Heart- satin cherry red

2 coats
black on black -satin black
Rich in heart- shimmer vampire kinda red brown
courtney orange- shimmer tangerine orange

3 coats
San francisco -shimmer emerald green
Fiji -shimmer purple

But these are dirt cheap and i would give it a five if it wasnt for those shimmers. Got it at a local CVS

I have not tested for wear yet. I will report in 3-7 days. Ps. I am wearing without top coat or bottom coat.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by rosalaloca

I am shocked by how many people are saying what a good product it is. I have to apply 3 coats VERY CAREFULLY because the color isnt all that rich and it leaves streak marks. It does its job but, not as amazing as eveyone is saying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Brelki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Like many of the other reviewers, I adore these polishes. I own over 30 of them. They last for days without chipping, and the colors are incredibly vibrant. I usually stock up when Walgreens is having a BOGO sale for them. All in all, really great, cheap nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by DestinyLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I honestly adore these. I have a few of the sinful nail colors, and i love them. They are cheap, and look beautiful!
They are a little on the thin side, I normally use about 3 coats of all the colors that I have, but they always turn out smooth!
I can't really attest to the speed in which they dry, as I always finish with seche vite soon after the final coat of color. But for around $2, it's definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by PinkoCommie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, mixed reviews much?

Personally, I adore these. I have a job that chips even the most resistant varnishes I've found -- except these. It's kind of amazing. Two coats and I get a week of chip-free wear. And the colors are fun and bright. I <3 quite a lot of them. I don't know, I honestly got better wear out of these $2 varnishes than I did my much more expensive high end stuff. I'm please. But love 'em or hate 'em, for $2? You should at least try them.