SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am not usually impressed by cheap nail polishes. I have tried many of them, and even with a topcoat, they still peeled off the very same day I painted it on. With Sinful Colors Nail Polish, I was impressed. At first, I thought it was expensive. My mother gave a purple bottle to me for Christmas, and after I used it, it was soooo good I thought it must be at least $8 like some O.P.I. polishes I have been using. Today, I went to Walgreens and I saw an entire rack full of this stuff at the cosmetics counter. Only $1.99 a bottle! I was in shock. I bought another bottle, this time orange, and I am still so impressed. Even without a topcoat, this stuff stays put, and it doesn't stain my nails when I remove it. This is my favorite nail polish ever, and I will never buy any more expensive O.P.I!

I have NO complaints on Sinful colors...I bought 2 while at a walgreens, because I thought they looked pretty, tried them out...LOVED them, went back today, and bought 8 more colors...they are offically my favorite nail polish...beats OPI in my opinion...

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I picked these up at Walgreens a few weeks back, more of an impulse purchase. I got Soul Mate [really pretty pastel pink] and Rich In Heart [deep purple, with what looks like brown undertones] Having tried these colours, I'm convinced I'll purchase again. The colour is pretty easily buildable.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE these polishes! For $1.50 I am perfectly fine with having to apply 2 or three coats, they keep from chipping for a good amount of time. & the colors are so unique and amazing for drugstore polishes. I will continue to buy these over and over I really do think they are quality polishes for the price.

I love these polishes. Good for the price! I usually have to apply several coats to get the desired look, but that's fine with me. I don't know if it just my local stores, but the color selection could be better. I wish the colors were closer to OPI's just the way the bottles look alike.

I have 6 or 7 of these, and I really love them. My favorite color is Rick in Heart, which to me looks like a extremely deep red. Every single time I've put it on, people have thought it was black. Takes 2 coats and with a top coat stays on for a week, if not a little longer. The packaging, to me, is attractive and eye catching. The brush is pretty basic. Better than the E.L.F brushes by far. They are just wide enough for quick application, but not to big that I am painting over my nail (which is extremely short due to biting). I'm very pleased with these, and with the price they go at, I will def. be buying more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I buy these colors at Wal-greens since I am by no means into high end nail polish. I just pick the colors I like and the brand has no bearing on that. This company has great colors, especially the fun neon ones for summer ( I actually bought these for my 10 year old daughter and they ended up being used by me more than her). The packaging isn't anything great. They apply easily but some of the colors, again the neon summer ones have to have 3-4 coats for the best color payoff. Now I'm a mother of 3 I do not have time for that many coats, however it does dry quickly. The down side is that I cannot wear them more than 1 day without terrible chipping. Ugh I really hate that. The colors are what sucked me and sadly I will repurchase since it's a cheap polish and they have many colors.

SC is pretty darn good polish - especially for the price! I usually have to put on 3-4 (thin!) coats to get the color deep enough, but that's OK. I am VERY rough on my nails - I work on the house, work on the car and go fishing every week - and this stuff lasts! I get some wear at the nail tip, but no chipping, no peeling. There are so many colors to choose from. Awesome AND cheap!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I love this product! I would even say this is the best nail polish I have :) The colors are so pretty, I have on right now the color "Thimbleberry". Its a gorgeous color, an it stays on longer then my other polishes. But I have one called "Fusion Neon" an it got chunky very quick. So the only bad thing is they may get sticky fast. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I recently painted my toe nails with my sister's bottle of Sinful Nail Polish in Gorgeous. Gorgeous is a very pretty metallic dark aqua. This is a really nice polish! A lot of times I have trouble painting my nails without it slapping all over my toes, but this was no problem! I was very pleasantly suprised.Also the wearing power is great! I just touched them up after a week but it was unnessecary I could have gone without it. Overall I definatly reccomend this and I will be buying it for myself in more colors.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products