February 28, 2015 | 1943 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Veesquared

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These colors are so similar in quality to the OPI and I would much rather buy a two dollar nail polish than a nine dollar. Amazing quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

Pros:
-Dirt cheap, $1.99
-Huge variety of colors
-nice packaging
-easy to apply

Cons:
-most are very sheer
-chip pretty easily
-can be streaky
-quality is you get what you paid for

Overall, I would probably spend the extra $3 or $4 dollars for a China Glaze nail polish for the quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by inekotayuya

this is sinful colors profesional i'll give it this rate because is very hard to remove and i love their colors but thats all

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by echmae

Sinful colors nail polishes are great, especially considering the cost. Some polishes are outrageously priced and I don't see how they can be that much better than this. I work with my hands, so nail polish does not ever stay on my nails for more than a few days. I have come to terms with that, so I figure I might as well buy cheaper polish. I usually do two coats and a topcoat and it stays on my fingernails for a few days, and my toes for ages unless I chip it off purposely. And then there's the color selection...it's great! They have about 8,000 different colors and there are some really cute ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Sparki

Glamorously gorgeous glosses for tips and tootsies in an assortment of fun-to-wear shades -- as many beautiful colors as OPI and Nicole and the other "salon" brands, but where the "salon" brands cost the earth ($8 bucks for a bottle of nail polish? Are they NUTS? You'd think there was diamond dust in the stuff, for crying in Manhattan!) Sinful polishes are dirt-cheap. The perfect purchase for when you want something fun and pretty to spark up your look that won't break the bank.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by katweb76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used OPI, Sephora and Nicole for years and have switched to Sinful Colors because the price is unbeatable and the quality is similar.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Lola_B_10021

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought 801 Love Nails for 1.99 at Duane Reade, a gorgeous peacock turquoise - in bottle. The true color is ONLY achieved layered over something like Sally Insta-Dry in Blazing Blue, which I did and the outcome is GORGEOUS! The color is out of this world, medium glossy and a beautiful multi-dimensional bright turquoise that I get tons of compliments on. Alone this a a watered down very light turquoise that looks a little too kiddie for me. My application alone and w/the Sally base was superb though i don't remember drying time. In all I'd buy again to layer it because the effect is so stunning. Sinful Colors can really only be used w/a deep base that has a reliable formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by volle1731

I'm very big into painting my nails. Because this nail polish is so cheap, when I first came across it, I was also sceptikal like other customers. However, I have found that this polish lasts very long! But I highly reccomend a topcoat after you apply the polish. The only downside I would have to say is that most of the polishes are glittery. And glitter isn't the easiest thing to take off, but I do love the variety of colors. The price is unbeatable. I would not buy a bottle of polish for 9 dollars when I can buy Sinful Colors for 2! I do own very many of these polishes. I hope I helped!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by littlemakeupfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my god! This is my new favorite nailpolish!!!! The color selection is pretty good, and the price is awesome!!!! I am going to wallgreens to get some more. The colors are shiney even without a topcoat! I would compare this to China Glaze, OPI, and Finger Paints! Can't wait to get more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by kstar862005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I HAVE SOOOO MANY SINFUL NAIL POLISHES AND YES IT DOES REQUIRE 2 COATS BUT I DON'T MIND. THEY HAVE BEAUTIFUL COLORS!