August 1, 2014 | 931 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by volle1731

I'm very big into painting my nails. Because this nail polish is so cheap, when I first came across it, I was also sceptikal like other customers. However, I have found that this polish lasts very long! But I highly reccomend a topcoat after you apply the polish. The only downside I would have to say is that most of the polishes are glittery. And glitter isn't the easiest thing to take off, but I do love the variety of colors. The price is unbeatable. I would not buy a bottle of polish for 9 dollars when I can buy Sinful Colors for 2! I do own very many of these polishes. I hope I helped!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by littlemakeupfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my god! This is my new favorite nailpolish!!!! The color selection is pretty good, and the price is awesome!!!! I am going to wallgreens to get some more. The colors are shiney even without a topcoat! I would compare this to China Glaze, OPI, and Finger Paints! Can't wait to get more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by kstar862005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I HAVE SOOOO MANY SINFUL NAIL POLISHES AND YES IT DOES REQUIRE 2 COATS BUT I DON'T MIND. THEY HAVE BEAUTIFUL COLORS!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Vandykitty

I really didn't expect much from this line...it is sold at Walgreens and possibly other drug stores. The bottles look classy and the prices are surprisingly low. I picked up a few colors at 2/$3 and sometimes they have buy one get one sales which make them only 99 cents! (Cheaper than N.Y.C. & Wet & Wild!)

I tried on Glass Pink first -- but it was too sheer and not very impressive. I have heard that the consistency is so-so and these polishes apparently chip easily without a top coat. However, for some reason, Social Ladder looks AMAZING and requires only 2 coats (or more depending on how opaque you want it to be). I was lazy and didn't apply a base or top coat and my nails still look great after 3 days. (No chips, still shiny, etc.) The color is subtle -- almost pearly, but with shimmer. A very girly, versatile, shimmery nude. It would look great as an alternative french!

If you're looking for a wide selection of fun colors with no commitment, I would highly recommend this line -- you can experiment for cheap (some colors tend to be better quality than other though -- the neon colors for example, look great in the bottle but apparently don't look so great when applied) without the regret of spending $6+ on something that will end up buried in your makeup drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by bcoffey79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this polish. I bought "rich in heart" on a total whim while at Walgreen's. It is a gorgeous purple, espresso shimmer with reddish reflects, and it is very true to the color in the bottle....with only one coat....WHAT!?! This is honestly the first polish that I have purchased in recent memory that did not require more than one coat. And even further, to not require more than one coat AND not be unacceptably thick, Heck, SOLD! The packaging is very similar to OPI and the color range is quite wide! I can't wait to try more colors. The only reason I gave it four lippies as opposed to five, is that I have only tried the one color and I suspect that the lighter colors might not cover so well with one coat. But we'll see and i'll update on that after i've tired it. I am so happy to have stumbled on to this random line! And it's truly a steal at around $2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

These polishes are a great value for the money and actually have interesting shades. It is so hard to find decent quality polish at the drugstore let alone a line with cool and unique shades. And Walgreen's often has these BOGO so that comes to $2 for two polishes....you just can't beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jackiedarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite all the bad reviews for this product I still like it. I got "Nail Junkie" at Rite Aid for $1.99 and I'm wearing it over Sephora's "Stormy Pink" right now. It's a glittery, bedazzled turquoise color which I looove. It dries slowly but I like it so far. Would def. repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by nishax3

The color selection is really good. You can find any color, even white. But after of it sitting in your drawer or any wear, they clump up :/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by BeckFortenberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Rich In Heart, great color!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mufiin1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PLEASE READ MY REVIEW! IT COULD HELP YOU!!

Ok.... I have 7 of the nail polishes. and i have put them all on.. and concluded that the mattes or satins aka ones without shimmer were much more pigmented than the shimmer ones. So please if your giving these a try . try to buy a satin because they are awsome. I will list the ones that needed more coats / one coat.

1 coat
Timble berry -satin coral
Bleeding Heart- satin cherry red

2 coats
black on black -satin black
Rich in heart- shimmer vampire kinda red brown
courtney orange- shimmer tangerine orange

3 coats
San francisco -shimmer emerald green
Fiji -shimmer purple

But these are dirt cheap and i would give it a five if it wasnt for those shimmers. Got it at a local CVS

I have not tested for wear yet. I will report in 3-7 days. Ps. I am wearing without top coat or bottom coat.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No