SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/29/2010 4:11:00 AM

extremely affordable and they come in a large range of color. You might need about 2 coats of polish, but at $1.99 per bottle it's worth it.

on 4/29/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the color on this product. The first coat tends to look a little streaky but with a second coat the color comes out beautiful! The only problem is that it chips very easily, even with a top coat. With 2 coats of polish and a top coat, my nails start to chip around the 2nd day but not too horribly. For a teenager, the chipping is probably not a huge deal but for adults or professionals I would not suggest this nail polish because the chipping around the cuticles is unattractive. The color comes out vibrant and strong though so if you're looking for a nice color for casual wear then this is a good polish for you!

on 4/25/2010 8:51:00 AM

This isn't the longest-wearing polish you can buy, but hey! It's 2 bucks! It's the best for when you want a trendy color that you might only wear a couple of times. The packaging and the brush are just as good as OPI. Slap on a quality top coat and you're all set for 3 days.

on 4/14/2010 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love the color selection, and the low low price. These don't age particularly well, they tend to get goopy after a while but for 2 bucks, who cares. I do like some spendier polishes but these are so inexpensive that I tend to get a new one each trip to the drugstore! They are also quick on trends, and tend to have precisely what I am looking for whether that means a switch to more opaque and matte shades or whatever. I like changing up my colors, and these folks keep em interesting. :)

on 4/10/2010 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Let me start out by saying that I just got into waering nail polish and I haven't tried OPI, China Glaze, or other more expensive brands. This is what I like about Sinful nail polishes:

-They're cheap, 2 dollars each. I get mine at Walgreens
-They have a huge selection of colors, in particular creme colors. I'm not into sparkle even though they do have a lot of those too.
-I can get 2 or 3 days wear before they start to chip but I don't care to wear the same nail color for weeks so it's not a deal breaker for me.
-Some of the colors are sheer but if you do two coats then it shows up true to the bottle color.
-The consistancy is nice, I don't like super thick nail polish, this stuff gives you time to paint before it sets and starts to smudge which is good for nail newbies such as myself.

Cons:
-they're really aren't any. I love it. For the price, these nail polishes are pretty damn good.

on 4/6/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These colors are so similar in quality to the OPI and I would much rather buy a two dollar nail polish than a nine dollar. Amazing quality.

on 4/4/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-Dirt cheap, $1.99
-Huge variety of colors
-nice packaging
-easy to apply

Cons:
-most are very sheer
-chip pretty easily
-can be streaky
-quality is you get what you paid for

Overall, I would probably spend the extra $3 or $4 dollars for a China Glaze nail polish for the quality.

on 4/4/2010 5:17:00 PM

this is sinful colors profesional i'll give it this rate because is very hard to remove and i love their colors but thats all

on 4/2/2010 12:29:00 AM

Sinful colors nail polishes are great, especially considering the cost. Some polishes are outrageously priced and I don't see how they can be that much better than this. I work with my hands, so nail polish does not ever stay on my nails for more than a few days. I have come to terms with that, so I figure I might as well buy cheaper polish. I usually do two coats and a topcoat and it stays on my fingernails for a few days, and my toes for ages unless I chip it off purposely. And then there's the color selection...it's great! They have about 8,000 different colors and there are some really cute ones.

on 4/1/2010 5:28:00 AM

Glamorously gorgeous glosses for tips and tootsies in an assortment of fun-to-wear shades -- as many beautiful colors as OPI and Nicole and the other "salon" brands, but where the "salon" brands cost the earth ($8 bucks for a bottle of nail polish? Are they NUTS? You'd think there was diamond dust in the stuff, for crying in Manhattan!) Sinful polishes are dirt-cheap. The perfect purchase for when you want something fun and pretty to spark up your look that won't break the bank.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products