October 31, 2014 | 892 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by janet237

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chalky terrible for my dry sensitive skin, would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by abbyreich

I love this concealer! I discovered it last summer when my luggage got lost and I had to do without my normal stash! Was just thinking I was going to pick up a few quick throw aways, but got hooked on this concealer. I love the lipstick look and it's easy for quick application. Mine lasted me about 8 months and I use it about every day for under eye circles. Great for blemishes too. It is very thick and you will probably need to blend with your fingers, but this works great. I use it in ivory. When I got down to the bottom, I used it for about 6 more weeks with a concealer brush to scoop out the product. There's a lot left down there!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Marnic123

This product is great for coverage. I would buy again. just make sure you get the right color. Great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by RainbowRockets

Ok there are some positives and negative i have about this product.
First of all i own this concealer in green to hide my redness, and it does help alot but is very poor for blending because after ive finished blending it into my skin, on top of a few pimpling the green still shows! yes yes yes my foundation covers it afterwards. My face is usually red because i have a habit of touching it so obviously my skin wouldnt get remove all redness and this product is a life saver to my redness. It has not made be breakout at all and is very creamy, adding moisterizer before this product helps to not have the green show up afterwards, i do reccomend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by heavendelivered

I use the Yellow one and works great for bags and eyes. It does line a bit to wrinkles but brightens your eyes and lasts without caking. Its cheap. Easy to travel with and use. It's my fav as of yet. Not good at covering blemishes or scars great for purple-blueish areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by meepmeeppow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I may be in the minority, but this concealer is the best i've ever used and I have been using it for about 3 years now. It is quite thick compared to a lot of other concealers similar but thats what I like about it. I have acne prone skin occaisionally and it is a miracle in covering up scars and blemishes and is also great for any dark bits and circles. I couldnt live without it and I have tried other concealers when I havnt been able to find it and none have done the job as well as this. I dont think it would be good for someone with very good skin as it is quite thick but never looks cakey on me and blends in very well. It is great and perfect for my skin and is a god send for blemishes and all that stuff! lol . I would definately but again as I have done for years and will continue too! lol. Cant big this up enough (although I dont think it will be for every skin type). I use Fair <3

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bad: No colour available to match my skin..I got medium but that was a few shades lighter than I wanted.

Good: Easy to use. Nice lipstick-y stick.

Bad: You need to add moisturizer to blend it, though.

Good: Got a lot of use out of it.

Bad: People could TELL I was using it.

Good: Nothing else positive to say.

Bad: I BARELY have circles..I mean I need the most minimum coverage EVER. And yet, with this concealer, they showed through, and looked more obvious than ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by babyvamp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, this wasn't as good as I wished it would be. I used it to cover zits and undereye darkness, but it didn't do either well. It didn't last long, over the day it would cake! The Light 3 is too light for me, weird cuz I wear Light 1 in Maybelline stuff. It turned by greyish undereye circles kind of white covering grey. In other words, I looked worse! With my reddish zits, it caked up and didn't cover them! It was more like a see-through white color. Won't repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by tubachuba

This is awful. It looked so chalky and cakey when i used it to cover up my acne marks. I got the lightest shade and it was still to dark. It looked very orange. This also was very hard to blend.

EDIT: Okay now its summer time and i got darker and my skin got less dry and this concealer actually is not bad! The shade (light ivory i think) is now just a little too light on me but if i put mineral foundation over it will look fine.It covers well (though its hard to use on your under eye circles so i use a seperate liquid concealer) It would be good for people with normal-oily skin . This concealer would really accentuate any dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lolomakeup84

I use this as part of my daily make-up routine. I use it for under and over my eye lids. I use the bare escentuals primer and than I use this concealer and it spreads evenly and clearly. I've been using this for 2 years. Its great and cheap. Its works well with my mineral foundation form bare escentuals.