Maybelline Cover Stick

3.3

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 11/8/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It covers well and blends okay.

The color selection seems limited, though, and it's very heavy and has a slightly greasy texture. Not my favorite thing in the world, but it will do in a pinch. It does dry out, though, so caution.

on 11/3/2009 6:43:00 PM

I bought this while waiting for my Lancome Effacernes to come in the mail. Im pleased to say this works very well for me. I bought it in white. It works better than the lancome at $27 a tube. My only problem with it is it does not have great staying power. But for price it works well

on 11/2/2009 7:17:00 PM

I wanted to like this b/c it is so darn cheap but it holds true that you get what you pay for.I boought it to use it under my eyes (dark circles) and it sucks. I only gave it two lippies since it does cover but that and the price are the ONLY benefits.

It is terribly drying and the last place I want to have that problem is under my eyes! After about an hour, all the lines under my eyes were waaaay exaggerated. The color is not bad. I have fair skin and bought the lightest shade and that is ok. The design is silly - it is way too drying to try to apply gently.

Overall this is one of the worst concealers I have used. Definitely not for me or really for anyone I know!

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I highly doubt that this is America's #1 concealer.After using it just twice it broke off.It did not cover anything and felt way to heavy.It was very dry and hard to blend in.

on 10/26/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am using this in "Deep Beige" which for the darkest shade isn't very dark, but works with my NC35/40ish skin. What I love about this concealer is that it's more opaque than other drugstore concealers I've tried. It's texture makes it ideal for covering blemishes or old blemish scars, bucause it's dry enough to stay on oily skin, yet creamy enough to be blendable and natural looking. Really does stay well, and doesn't cause additional breakouts. I would def. recommend, and would repurchase!

on 10/18/2009 4:36:00 PM

The Maybelline New York cover stick I was using was the "corrector concealer" which is in the green bottle, and I found that with the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse I was using for my foundation all I could see was the green concealer underneath my foundation. Did not like this product at all.

on 9/26/2009 3:51:00 PM

so far this is the best cover up I have found, it actually covers. most coverups give less coverage thn my foundation, but so far this is # 1 in my book. I try to cover bruises that look almost black and I am very fair so I need it to really cover, not blend.

on 9/18/2009 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought the yellow and green corrector for undereye circles and redness/acne.
not sure if the problem is that i'm not using it right ??? because i am getting bad coverage and it dries out my skin soooo badly ! still in search for that great concealer but no luck yet !
if you're really curious about it, give it a shot because it seems like it has worked for others and it's inexpensive.

on 9/18/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

it's not the best concealer but it's quite good ... i got the green one but couldn't find the review on that so yeah
it's great at covering up impurities and all but it kinda dries out your skin ... the great thing is that it lasts all day :)
i wouldn't repurchase ... sorry :(

on 8/25/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have this in medium beige and i really like this product! i like how it's a little bit heavier than medium coverage. it's easy to blend, though its not the creamiest concealer out there. i really love it because it gives me enough coverage to cover my acne scars! i set this with pressed powder and i have a perfect face ready to go! :)