Maybelline Cover Stick

3.2

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 8/22/2009 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This stick concealer provides maximum coverage. I use it for the slight redness on my inner cheeks. I rub a small amount on my middle finger and tap and blend on the redness. I can even use it under my eyes.

on 8/3/2009 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is actually pretty good for redness, but it's HORRIBLE for birthmarks, moles, pimples and undereye circles. The packaging is ok but the texture of the cover stick- chalky and weird no offense to Maybelline. Wouldn't buy this again.

on 8/2/2009 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this concealer everyday, because I have a small discoloration on my cheek. It's not the best, but it's the best I have at hand, so I really have no choice at the moment.

For small blemishes, this concealer does the job, if you buy the right shade. For me, if I use the concealer alone, it's a bit lighter than the rest of my skin (I have medium beige), but if I use it with foundation, it blends pretty well. Thing is, it rubs off quite easily, so by the end of the day, the coverage is only around 60-70% still there.. and that's if I don't accidently touch my face.

DONT use this for undereye circles or for large coverages. I used to use this for undereye circles until I realized that it became really cakey very quickly. It looked so disgusting.

I would buy this product again, however, because since it's a stick concealer, it goes on quickly and it's easy to fix. Once I buy a better concealer, this can be my 'backup' in my purse or if I'm in a hurry. I wouldn't recommend buying this as your main concealer though.

on 7/7/2009 12:12:00 PM

I ran out of the Neutrogena concealer recently that seems to be essentially the same on the surface as the Maybelline Cover Stick. Since I'm using a Maybelline foundation right now, I figured I'd match brands (and the Maybelline is cheaper). BAD IDEA! This thing is totally gross and made my face itch! I'm pale but this thing is too pale and too yellow. Furthermore, the second time I used it? The stick came off. I did not have it extended all the way in the tube, either, it just broke off. Gross. Will not repurchase!

on 6/19/2009 2:38:00 PM

This is a good concealer- but not for me. It has good creamy coverage, good colour range, but absoultutly no staying power on my combo skin. Will not repurchase.

on 6/11/2009 1:40:00 PM

Overall HG concealer, covers acne like a dream! Wear time lasts a 6+ hours on my oily acne prone skin. Only gripe is if you use it under the eyes it can crease into fine lines so just use it with a very light hand and concealer brush and you're set.

on 6/11/2009 4:24:00 AM

im not the type who cares about how much a make-up product will cost me as long as it will make me pretty :) tried everything high & low but maybelline concealer stick in medium is what I always end up coming back to....been using this for ages as my concealer under the eyes,around the mouth and nose,chin.....good coverage,good staying power,natural look and i get compliments that i look fresh and my skin looks great despite seceretly knowing that I have terrible skin without concealer on....maybe im a great artist or its this concealer hihihi

on 5/26/2009 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is just not very good at all. It looks flaky and patchy if you don't apply it over freshly moisturized skin. It comes off when you apply foundation over it. It doesn't last very long and begins to look cakey (which only emphasizes any blemishes you covered it with) after several hours. The coverage is only moderately good. Just try something else... even Jane's No-Show concealer ($1.99 at most drugstores) is better than the Cover Stick.

on 5/13/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beware: the color selection is very limited and they run very pale. Because I have medium/olive toned skin, there are no colors in my range at all. But the real reason I dislike this product is because it is chalky and cannot blend at all.

on 4/29/2009 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Chalky terrible for my dry sensitive skin, would not buy it again.