April 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

I realize that this old school product has a cult following, but there are better concealers out there. I am still trying to find my HG, but decided to pick up a stick for nostalgias sake. I needed this for my under eye area, so I choose yellow. I moisturized, but this stuff creases horribly! Needless to say-I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by KatLinSlink

Initially I wanted a concealer to prime my eyelids and I ended up getting this one... yeah. Just like everyone else, it creased after about two hours (which is better than the one hour without it). It does a good job for covering up blemishes and evening out skin tone (like a foundation stick), but that's all I would recommend this for.

:D the packaging said, "America's 1# concealer" :P doubtful

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by shurleemeyling

This was the first concealer I ever bought and I hate it. I don't even need that much coverage and it doesn't even cover any blemishes. It dries my skin out too easily. I tried using it as a eye primer and within 4 hours, my eyes creased soo much, but I do have oily lids. I wouldn't re-purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have acne spots on my face and i wanted to conceal them. so i wanted to get a cream stick because it would cover better. the only problem is that its really cakey and dry looking. so if you have dry skin around the eyes don't use this. and it made my acne scars look flaky.eewww, i know. on top of it the thing broke like a horribly made melting lipstick. i use now for the top of my eyelid to prevent my eyeliner from running. so far it worked for me because i don't wear eye shadows to get the udpp or too faced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have been using the Yellow corrector for years on my dark circles. Does a fantastic job lightening up my horribly black undereyes. I apply concealer over this and voi-la, beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by x3adoratiions

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad concealer. I bought this for my undereye circles but i found that it too dry for them and i didnt like the whole idea of rubbing to blend it as it started giving me wrinkles in the inner corners. Didnt make my bags less visible.

BUT it works quite well as a blemish concealer. I sometimes even use this as an eyeshadow base. It works fairly well as it neutralises the colour of my lids - but unfortunately creased a little bit. The idea of the packaging is cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by raindrop1019

I have the green one to combat redness. This works well if I put it on after applying tinted moisturizer which makes it easier to blend. I tend to have red patches around my nose, and this covers it pretty well. It doesn't work as well on isolated pimples because it is hard to blend it in enough to make the green unnoticeable, but still cover the zit. However, if you are like me, and have areas of redness to cover up, it really makes a difference. I definitely plan on purchasing again. I would also be wary of applying it directly to acne because I'd be worried about bacteria getting on the stick and festering (but maybe I'm just a germophobe).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

I got this in the green color for redness. I had trouble with making the green color non visible under foundation. If I blended a lot, then it wouldn't cover anything, if I only blended a smidge.....I would look like I have gangrene. It also dried out the areas where I applied it. It has a weird texture too, its not creamy it feels a bit rubbery when I apply it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have horribly dark undereyes, and this concealer mainly covers them up, but makes them too pale. This is a pretty dry formula, so after a few hours it creases and becomes really visible (since I put on quite a bit).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

This was my first concealer I ever bought when I was 15 and has been the only thing to ever work for my dark circles. I don't remember how much it was but I think it's $8 here. I loved how easy it was to put on with it's lipstick shape. I will be going back to this.