Maybelline Cover Stick

3.2

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 10/26/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am using this in "Deep Beige" which for the darkest shade isn't very dark, but works with my NC35/40ish skin. What I love about this concealer is that it's more opaque than other drugstore concealers I've tried. It's texture makes it ideal for covering blemishes or old blemish scars, bucause it's dry enough to stay on oily skin, yet creamy enough to be blendable and natural looking. Really does stay well, and doesn't cause additional breakouts. I would def. recommend, and would repurchase!

on 10/18/2009 4:36:00 PM

The Maybelline New York cover stick I was using was the "corrector concealer" which is in the green bottle, and I found that with the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse I was using for my foundation all I could see was the green concealer underneath my foundation. Did not like this product at all.

on 9/26/2009 3:51:00 PM

so far this is the best cover up I have found, it actually covers. most coverups give less coverage thn my foundation, but so far this is # 1 in my book. I try to cover bruises that look almost black and I am very fair so I need it to really cover, not blend.

on 9/18/2009 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought the yellow and green corrector for undereye circles and redness/acne.
not sure if the problem is that i'm not using it right ??? because i am getting bad coverage and it dries out my skin soooo badly ! still in search for that great concealer but no luck yet !
if you're really curious about it, give it a shot because it seems like it has worked for others and it's inexpensive.

on 9/18/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

it's not the best concealer but it's quite good ... i got the green one but couldn't find the review on that so yeah
it's great at covering up impurities and all but it kinda dries out your skin ... the great thing is that it lasts all day :)
i wouldn't repurchase ... sorry :(

on 8/25/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have this in medium beige and i really like this product! i like how it's a little bit heavier than medium coverage. it's easy to blend, though its not the creamiest concealer out there. i really love it because it gives me enough coverage to cover my acne scars! i set this with pressed powder and i have a perfect face ready to go! :)

on 8/22/2009 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This stick concealer provides maximum coverage. I use it for the slight redness on my inner cheeks. I rub a small amount on my middle finger and tap and blend the concealer on the redness. I can even use it under my eyes with this method of application.

on 8/3/2009 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is actually pretty good for redness, but it's HORRIBLE for birthmarks, moles, pimples and undereye circles. The packaging is ok but the texture of the cover stick- chalky and weird no offense to Maybelline. Wouldn't buy this again.

on 8/2/2009 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this concealer everyday, because I have a small discoloration on my cheek. It's not the best, but it's the best I have at hand, so I really have no choice at the moment.

For small blemishes, this concealer does the job, if you buy the right shade. For me, if I use the concealer alone, it's a bit lighter than the rest of my skin (I have medium beige), but if I use it with foundation, it blends pretty well. Thing is, it rubs off quite easily, so by the end of the day, the coverage is only around 60-70% still there.. and that's if I don't accidently touch my face.

DONT use this for undereye circles or for large coverages. I used to use this for undereye circles until I realized that it became really cakey very quickly. It looked so disgusting.

I would buy this product again, however, because since it's a stick concealer, it goes on quickly and it's easy to fix. Once I buy a better concealer, this can be my 'backup' in my purse or if I'm in a hurry. I wouldn't recommend buying this as your main concealer though.

on 7/7/2009 12:12:00 PM

I ran out of the Neutrogena concealer recently that seems to be essentially the same on the surface as the Maybelline Cover Stick. Since I'm using a Maybelline foundation right now, I figured I'd match brands (and the Maybelline is cheaper). BAD IDEA! This thing is totally gross and made my face itch! I'm pale but this thing is too pale and too yellow. Furthermore, the second time I used it? The stick came off. I did not have it extended all the way in the tube, either, it just broke off. Gross. Will not repurchase!