Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation

3.7

active ingredient: titanium dioxide 2.30% ingredients: talc, nylon-12, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, dimethicone, glycerin, polyperfluoromethylisopropyl ether, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) unsaponifiables, lauroyl lysine, petrolatum, zeolite, ptfe, zinc stearate, eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid, magnesium myristate, lauryl alcohol, pca, laureth-3, tetrasodium edta, bht, sorbic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, [ /-(may contain) mica, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)]

This is my perfect hg. Works wonders on my skin...covers red spots, controls oil, etc etc. 10 watts is also the perfect color for me. A bit pricey but absolutely worth it. Will definitely buy over and over again.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

my HG!! been using this fab pdt for 3 yrs. I panicked when told by SA that it wld be discontinued ( turns out 2 b a false alarm PHEW ). would stock 3 refills each time im at the counter.
makes my skin look poreless even tho its pitted. hahah

i love this powder! I love how it has shimmering qualities and it goes on your face streakfree. I have combination skin and it works great...I would DEFINETLY buy it again!

this product did not do anything, it was around 20 bucks but was a good color match, i returned it

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this product. It provided good and even coverage. It was also not too heavy. The price was also reasonable. It does cost a bit more initially since you have to buy the compact and powder but the powder itself is a good price. I will definitely repurchase!

This was my first foray into powder foundation and what a big mistake it was! I have combo/oily skin and thought the powder foundation would give me less shine.

I was also looking for something with SPF in it (since i broke out from other products with SPF, I thought using a powder product would be more suitable).This did not cause me to break out, but it did turn darker on my face...a whole lot darker.

Wont repurchase.A pity cos i like the idea of a light reflecting foundation and the packaging is very hygenic. The sponge is kept separate from the powder, you have to flip the powder case to get to the sponge (hence the 2 lippies).

This is a very versital very natural powder or foundation! On good skin days i put some under eye consealor on and apply this damp with the SK foundation brush, on worse skin days i dust over foundation for a luminuse never oily finish. I am 20watte in the liquid but 30watte in this and it works well w/ my skin! love it, the only bad thing is i didn't want to buy the compact so i put it in another compact and it doens't fit quite right. UPDATE i think this was the cause of some breakouts, I've never had any trouble with any stila foundation but i think this one broke me out : ( im VERY breakout prone so it still may work for others. I changed my rating to a three but no lower because it does match my skin well and leave a nice finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Glowy, luminous skin! thats what this powder did for my complexioN! this is the only foundation i've able to reach the bottom of the pan! this powder is finely milled, but it does have a weird smell..but its ok =) it fades after a while. i hate it that the compact is being sold seperately! i've throw away the original sponge as black spots are starting to appear even tho i wash my sponge frequently...gross..i know =) will get the refill once i reach the sides...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Stila's IPF is very pretty - it gives your skin a subtle glowy sheen. The coverage it provides is on the light side, and so I've used it as a powder over my diluted Clinique Superfit liquid foundation. All in all, I think it gives nice results, but unfortunately, I suspect that it may be breaking my skin out (the product contains mineral oil). Consequently, I probably won't be repurchasing. (For ladies who have trouble with their skin breaking out, I'd recommend trying Shiseido's Powdery Foundation, which I've used in the past with very nice results.)

want to love it--hate it.
It doesn't seem to do much( and i'm not really a 'foundation' person. )
What a cash lay out ---and the color i had to go with doesn't work---i fall right in the middle of two different watts....booo!
There r about 3 other DRUGSTORE powders i can think of that work better.............