August 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG eye makeup remover. I've been using this for a year now and I absolutely love it. It's gentle on my eyes, does not sting or burn, does not smell funny either! It makes my eye area feeling nice and soft afterwards. I love this stuff. Gets everything off for me. Highly recommend this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lapome

THE REASON: I usually don't wear mu, just mascara and eyeliner, but I still need to remove them before going to bed, right?
THE PRODUCT: Pink, two phase liquid in a standard bottle (not bad, not wonderful) that delivers the right amount of product. Somewhat expensive; I pay 130 mexican pesos for a bottle which is about my top price for such a product.
THE RESULTS: I have been using this for about two years now, not because it is wonderful, just because I have been lazy about looking for another product. This is an average remover, imho. Removes eyeshadow allright, mascara (even if not waterproof) takes some more effort... forget about one swipe... i need to rub (very carefully) for a while for it to remove most of the mascara and eye liner. I find this is true for all eye makeup removers I have used over the years, so I am not blaming MK for it. After removing eye makeup I always wash my face with sweet almond oil and remove with a damp cotton pad... so I can't really comment on how the residue feels on the skin. I have definitely not observed puffiness or redness after using this product. In case anyone is interested I have used this with l'Oreal Lash Architect, Maybelline Lash Designer and Cover Girl Volume Exact; Lash Architect was the easiest to remove imo.
THE INGREDIENT LIST (in Spansih, as listed on the box sold in Mexico): Agua, Ciclotetrasiloxano, Isohexadecano, Ciclopentasiloxano, Ciclohexasiloxano, Hexilenglicol, Cloruro de sodio, Alcohol bencilico, Imidazolidinil urea, Fosfato de potasio, Fosfato dipotasico, EDTA disodico, Poloxamero 184, Cloruro de benzalconio.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by XOemXOXO

I love this eye makeup remover! it easily removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2008 3:08:00 AM More reviews by saartjesmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It took my eye makeup off, that is to be sure. However, it made my eyes feel super greasy and oily, and when I woke up in the morning I had raccoon eyes from the mascara and eyeliner this failed to remove. Le sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sandyroy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that this does leave my eyelids and surrounding area a bit oily. It does remove everything however I feel like it takes a lot of product to do so. It was also non-irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by crazycatwoman

After reading all the raving reviews on here I decided to give this one a go - MUA has really been an amazing tool for finding new products, however this one disappointed me just a little.
OK, this eye makeup remover is good, there is no question about it. But for the amount you get, and the price, I don't think it is more than an average product. It didn't remove all my makeup in one gentle swipe - no eye makeup remover has ever done that, it takes a couple of generous squirts for each eye, and I always rinse over my eyes with cleanser afterwards to make sure there is no black residue left under eyes.
If this product was cheaper I would probably re-purchase. However it's around 8, and I can only get it on eBay, so... I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by heycutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes my makeup in one swipe. I love it and I don't know what I would do without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by drummagirl65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover! When I wear a lot of eye makeup I have to use two cotton balls per eye, but I never ever have to tug or rub hard no matter how much I use. It just sweeps the makeup right off. I like that the hole on top doesn't allow me to squeeze out too much product, so that it lasts longer. Although one time while traveling, I didn't tighten the cap all the way and it did spill a little! I was sad because product had been wasted. :( I will probably never buy another eye makeup remover, and I have tried quite a few others at the drugstore. Nothing comes close to this for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

One of my favorite eye makeup removers!! It takes of the mascara very easy and doesn't burn your eyes. I also use the Clinique Take Off The Day when I can't get a hold of my MK rep and it works almost as good. I only wish it was alittle bigger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Although I've only swapped for this product, I'd fork over real dough for it if I had to :-) It removes my eye makeup perfectly without making my vision blurry. What more could I ask for? I's an HG product for me.
Price: $14 for 3.75 oz. (it's a fairly large bottle).
Packaging: Plastic bottle with "squeezie hole." The only thing I don't like is that I have to shake before use to mix the two "layers," but I can live with it.
Would I buy again: Yes. continued >>