July 25, 2014 | 940 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by XOemXOXO

I love this eye makeup remover! it easily removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2008 3:08:00 AM More reviews by saartjesmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It took my eye makeup off, that is to be sure. However, it made my eyes feel super greasy and oily, and when I woke up in the morning I had raccoon eyes from the mascara and eyeliner this failed to remove. Le sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sandyroy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that this does leave my eyelids and surrounding area a bit oily. It does remove everything however I feel like it takes a lot of product to do so. It was also non-irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by crazycatwoman

After reading all the raving reviews on here I decided to give this one a go - MUA has really been an amazing tool for finding new products, however this one disappointed me just a little.
OK, this eye makeup remover is good, there is no question about it. But for the amount you get, and the price, I don't think it is more than an average product. It didn't remove all my makeup in one gentle swipe - no eye makeup remover has ever done that, it takes a couple of generous squirts for each eye, and I always rinse over my eyes with cleanser afterwards to make sure there is no black residue left under eyes.
If this product was cheaper I would probably re-purchase. However it's around 8, and I can only get it on eBay, so... I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by heycutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes my makeup in one swipe. I love it and I don't know what I would do without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by drummagirl65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover! When I wear a lot of eye makeup I have to use two cotton balls per eye, but I never ever have to tug or rub hard no matter how much I use. It just sweeps the makeup right off. I like that the hole on top doesn't allow me to squeeze out too much product, so that it lasts longer. Although one time while traveling, I didn't tighten the cap all the way and it did spill a little! I was sad because product had been wasted. :( I will probably never buy another eye makeup remover, and I have tried quite a few others at the drugstore. Nothing comes close to this for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

One of my favorite eye makeup removers!! It takes of the mascara very easy and doesn't burn your eyes. I also use the Clinique Take Off The Day when I can't get a hold of my MK rep and it works almost as good. I only wish it was alittle bigger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Although I've only swapped for this product, I'd fork over real dough for it if I had to :-) It removes my eye makeup perfectly without making my vision blurry. What more could I ask for? I's an HG product for me.
Price: $14 for 3.75 oz. (it's a fairly large bottle).
Packaging: Plastic bottle with "squeezie hole." The only thing I don't like is that I have to shake before use to mix the two "layers," but I can live with it.
Would I buy again: Yes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by monicaphil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful oil-free eye makeup remover. It does not get into you eyes & cause you to see blurred after you use it, it is not heavy at all. I have never had a reaction to it & it removes all of my eye makeup very effectively. I don't have to tug & rub my eyes to get the makeup off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best MU remover I have tried. I loathe MU removers that are super oily and leave your skin feeling slick and greasy, this one does not do that. I would remove my eye make up with this and then reapply immediately with no problems. This is my staple remover. I used to use the baby wipe type MU removers (MAC, Neotragena, Tragets brand, ect make them) because they were less oily than traditional removers in a bottle but since they were like that I had to scrubb alot, especially on my eyes and I would lose lots of lashes....so that was not okay either. I recently attended a Mary Kay party and loved a few things, liked a few things and didnt care for a few things...this is one of the things I loved. I soak a cotton ball or bad and then hold it to my eye for like 20 seconds and it breaks the make up down you dont need to do much "scrubbing" / "hard wiping". It's a bit pricey but very worth it. I'll rebuy.