MAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 6/30/2008 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i really love this base/highligher. it gives me perfect glowy skin. if i want heavy make up i can, if i just wanna conceal some flaws and have a light makeup it works. either way it gives me a nice glowy healthy sexy look. can't compare to any other ones. i also like the subtleness.

on 6/26/2008 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a really smooth, lovely cream that can be worn alone or under foundation to give a nice glow to the skin. It may be a bit too pink for some skintones. I wish MAC would come out with one that has golden shimmer!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love love love this product!! It is simply amazing, for me anyway. I wear this cream every single day, after my moisturiser and before applying my liquid foundation and it makes my skin look so glowy and dewy. You need only a small amount and it does wonders for my dry skin, makes my foundation glide on and gives me that lit from within glow that I so desire. I know some people say that this cream makes them look a disco ball, but for me it is heavenly. But, as forementioned, I do have quite dry skin, so perhaps if you are on the oily side then steer clear. The cream when looking at it does have a sheer pinkish fine shimmer, but once applied this is not at all apparent.on my NC30-35 with yellow undertones skin. All you see is glowing skin that seems radiantly healthy. You can use this in a myriad of ways, such as mixing it with your foundation, wearing it as a highligher after applying foundation or even on it's own, so is a versatile product in my opinion. I am almost out if my current bottle, so am starting to panic at the thought of being without, will definately re-stock, it a HG for me, and I don't give that status lightly :)

on 6/5/2008 9:14:00 PM

ABSOLUTELY LOVE! It's a ridiculously small bottle, I mean, really. Just tiny. But you use such a small amount that it will last forever. Makes skin look healthy and glowy, not shiny or overly shimmery. Makes make up go on smooth and looks pretty dotted on cheekbones after all make up is on. Will definitely repurchase again and again!

on 5/28/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

did not do anything for my skin, i believe its meant to be more of a moisturiser, and did break me out in places i have never had blemishes before. can be greasy. anyone with large open pores or acne prone skin must avoid this because it will clog your pores with if not one, then more use.

on 5/26/2008 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's very thick and didn't do any highlighting for me. Kind of useless.

on 5/8/2008 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is the only highlighting type product I've used so far which gives my skin a lovely glow without any hint of glitter or shimmer. I don't like the strange artificial scent although I'm becoming a bit more used to it. Also, it's strange that MAC designed the bottle to be stood on its head but the cap is rounded so it doesn't quite stay upright.

Depending on my skin's need, I either use this alone as a moisturiser, or mix it with another moisturiser/sunscreen to fake lovely, dewy skin. It would be great if MAC could make this in a bronze version as well for those pale, wintry months. It's also a bit pricey for the quantity but it's the best illuminating product I've used so far so I'll continue to repurchase.

on 5/7/2008 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i loooove this! my skin feels and looks healthy whenever i apply it under and on top of my foundation, a must have, will purchase this until the end of my time :)

on 4/26/2008 6:56:00 PM

This mixed with MAC select cover up makes skin look amazing. I use this on models instead of foundation if their skin is good enough, and I use it on myself. Bit pricey so can understand why people might give it a miss, but it really does make skin glow.

on 4/21/2008 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really love this product, and it is definitely pricey, considering the size - but I don't use it as all over face moisturiser. Even my friendly MAC MA said not to use it everyday, and to use it on the apples of my cheeks, or forehead, but mixing this with my foundation in those areas, I feel all dewy, and rock-star like! It really brightens up things, even when I don't have a glam eyeshadow, having glowy skin makes it worthwhile. (FYI I'm 27 and have NC35 skin, light olive complexion)