BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

I orginally went to the benefit counter to purchase eye bright, but the MA persuaded me to try Ooh la Lift and said it was way better. I agreed to try it. When she put Ooh La Lift under my eyes (below and above foundation) it was fantastic and it really suprised me!!What a difference it made!!!I looked wide awake and Id been at work all day!!!Although its very pricey, I think its sooo worth it and so glad I found it!!
*edit* so I use this everyday and I *love* it!!Its the first thing I put on under my make up and then again after I have put all my make up one. Its just fantastic and makes such a difference-a real little gem!!One of my staple products!!! I

This is another one of benefits products that I love!! it covers the slight dark circles and gives just enough lift to give your undereyes some LIFE! the only thing i don't like about it, is after a while it turns from pink to white, i don't know if that means it's old or what but i will definitly keep buying it!

I got this as part of the realness of concealness package and I really almost didn't use it. But then one day I was abit puffy and thought what the heck, I'll give it a try. I found it very pleasant and soothing - a slight tingling, cooling senation. I put it on before any makeup as a treatment. It soaks in and is gone and then I begin my mu. I could see it being more problematic on top of mu. Overall, its not a type of product I use that much, but when I need it, I'm glad I have it.
Update: Just had a good premenstural cry and put this on afterwards and "poof" the puffiness was gone. I'm even more convinced and raised rating from 4 to 5.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Ooh La Dud- looks patchy and obvious on top of concealer, does nothing on its own. If you want to de- puff stick to Preperation H gel, if you want to brighten find something else. Also, don't be fooled into thinking that this product will improve your skin's color tone or wrinkles over time- it's MAKEUP that is designed to "give the appearance" of a lift by putting this not so shimmery cream around your eye area, not a true skin treatment, like an eye cream or mask. This stuff is like a REALLY bad imitation of MAC's Strobe Cream- a REALLY REALLY bad imitation. In different packaging I would expect to find this stuff at a .99 cent store. with all these fancy claims. Does nothing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't have problems with undereye puffiness really, so I can't speak to that, however, this does work reasonably well for me as a brightener. It's not dramatic, but it does help, and for me it's all I really need, since I don't have real problems with undereye circles (and I find that regular concealer is unnatural looking on me and just generally more than I need). I mainly voted that I wouldn't buy it again just because I don't even use it that much, and I'm thinking I can probably find something cheaper that does the same job, but so far I do like it for not-much-sleep days. This is NOT a concealer, btw. If you have circles you want to cover this will in no way be enough. Honestly, altho I like it well enough for myself I think Benefit ought to rethink this one *lol*, because I'm paler and pinker than 99 percent of the population, and I can't really imagine this would do much of anything for anyone who isn't other than maybe a small brightening type of effect.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i really do see a difference when i use this product. i have super pale skin, so it seems like my dark circles and puffiness are very obvious. this actually depuffs and makes me look much more fresh and awake. i dab about 4 dots under my eye from the inner corner to the outer edge of my eye (and even up around my browbones once in awhile). i pat it in gently with my ring finger and it sinks in perfectly and quickly. i an apply my TM right over it w/o any waiting period. i do feel a very slight tingly sensation, but it is extrememly mild. i haven't experienced any dryness or other adverse effects. this along with my lemon-aid and eye bright and i look so fresh and pretty in the mornings.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't really get puffiness, bags, dark circles under my eyes but I have some small fine lines and I was hoping this would brighten my eye area for a more awake look. It was hard to tell if this did anything. It felt nice and refreshing but I hardly noticed a difference in the look of my eyes. I'll probably hang on to this and use it only when I'm really tired but it's not worth my time daily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this did NOTHING for me except dry out my sensitive undereye area =\

Had this for almost a year now... still love it. A little goes a long way. It depuffs!

I like this product - I dot about four dots of it under each eye, and then pat it in. I truly find that it brightens my undereye area to the extent that I don't feel the need for additional concealer. I have always had dark circles, and always covered them with serious concealer, but now that I'm 41 and I have more lines and dryness, I find that concealers end up looking dry and yucky (and very obvious). OOH LA LIFT doesn't exactly conceal the darkness, but it brightens up the area, perhaps tightens it a bit, and it helps keep things moisturized and supple - it's a more natural, less makeup-y look. It's easy to dot a bit more on later in the day, and it feels refreshing and brightens things up again. I have been using this in addition to my regular eye moisturizer for a few months now, with no other undereye concealer, and I've been very happy with the results.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products