BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 4/21/2007 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this did NOTHING for me except dry out my sensitive undereye area =\

on 4/4/2007 11:46:00 PM

Had this for almost a year now... still love it. A little goes a long way. It depuffs!

on 4/4/2007 11:41:00 AM

I like this product - I dot about four dots of it under each eye, and then pat it in. I truly find that it brightens my undereye area to the extent that I don't feel the need for additional concealer. I have always had dark circles, and always covered them with serious concealer, but now that I'm 41 and I have more lines and dryness, I find that concealers end up looking dry and yucky (and very obvious). OOH LA LIFT doesn't exactly conceal the darkness, but it brightens up the area, perhaps tightens it a bit, and it helps keep things moisturized and supple - it's a more natural, less makeup-y look. It's easy to dot a bit more on later in the day, and it feels refreshing and brightens things up again. I have been using this in addition to my regular eye moisturizer for a few months now, with no other undereye concealer, and I've been very happy with the results.

on 4/3/2007 6:09:00 PM

I have used this product several times and I have to say, it does nothing. Well, if it does, I cannot tell. 20$ down the drain on this one!

on 3/29/2007 11:21:00 PM

I honestly could not tell if it was working or not, and if I can't tell, then the product is not worth the money.

Damn you, Benefit! Another $20 down the drain!

on 3/20/2007 9:44:00 PM

My mom tried this and was amazed at what it did, it really helped firm and de-puff her eyes as well as brighten them. I tried it and it seemed to do absoultely nothing. Just goes to show how different the same product can be from person to person.

This works a little for puffiness, not much for darkness. I'm 28 and still have pretty firm skin and few lines, and I don't see much benefit unless I've got super puff. I'll still be looking for a better undereye cream.

on 2/15/2007 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

huh? ok maybe it's just me - but this does absolutley NOTHING for me. no de-puf, no concealing benefits (not that it is really supposed to be a concealer - but the SA told me it helps) - and it doesnt even feel good - it feels like nothing. it does nothing - except cost way too much for - nothing.

on 2/12/2007 4:13:00 PM

This is NOT a concealer, it's a de-puffer and brightener. I do not have puffs, but on days when I'm not really in the mood to wear makeup this product does brighten the skin under your eyes, it makes you look a little more awake. If you are hoping for any kind of significant coverage though, you will be disappointed.

I have worked for BeneFit and you must believe me when I say that this product does work, but that the guerilla marketing campaign they have bundled up behind it is in my opinion, daffy. As a puff decreaser and a slight under eye highlight, this works well - not great. However the hype that is coming on strong is just that. Hype. If you are a BeneFit cult member, buy it. If not, please consider Eyecon before Ooh La Lift for a good daily eye treatment.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products