October 20, 2014 | 1911 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lydster65

I like this product - I dot about four dots of it under each eye, and then pat it in. I truly find that it brightens my undereye area to the extent that I don't feel the need for additional concealer. I have always had dark circles, and always covered them with serious concealer, but now that I'm 41 and I have more lines and dryness, I find that concealers end up looking dry and yucky (and very obvious). OOH LA LIFT doesn't exactly conceal the darkness, but it brightens up the area, perhaps tightens it a bit, and it helps keep things moisturized and supple - it's a more natural, less makeup-y look. It's easy to dot a bit more on later in the day, and it feels refreshing and brightens things up again. I have been using this in addition to my regular eye moisturizer for a few months now, with no other undereye concealer, and I've been very happy with the results.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2007 6:09:00 PM More reviews by halogthgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product several times and I have to say, it does nothing. Well, if it does, I cannot tell. 20$ down the drain on this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2007 11:21:00 PM More reviews by swinechimp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly could not tell if it was working or not, and if I can't tell, then the product is not worth the money.

Damn you, Benefit! Another $20 down the drain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

My mom tried this and was amazed at what it did, it really helped firm and de-puff her eyes as well as brighten them. I tried it and it seemed to do absoultely nothing. Just goes to show how different the same product can be from person to person.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by bootsvalentine

This works a little for puffiness, not much for darkness. I'm 28 and still have pretty firm skin and few lines, and I don't see much benefit unless I've got super puff. I'll still be looking for a better undereye cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by PissyMissy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

huh? ok maybe it's just me - but this does absolutley NOTHING for me. no de-puf, no concealing benefits (not that it is really supposed to be a concealer - but the SA told me it helps) - and it doesnt even feel good - it feels like nothing. it does nothing - except cost way too much for - nothing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by nata_lilie

This is NOT a concealer, it's a de-puffer and brightener. I do not have puffs, but on days when I'm not really in the mood to wear makeup this product does brighten the skin under your eyes, it makes you look a little more awake. If you are hoping for any kind of significant coverage though, you will be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2007 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Bottles_Of_Blonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have worked for BeneFit and you must believe me when I say that this product does work, but that the guerilla marketing campaign they have bundled up behind it is in my opinion, daffy. As a puff decreaser and a slight under eye highlight, this works well - not great. However the hype that is coming on strong is just that. Hype. If you are a BeneFit cult member, buy it. If not, please consider Eyecon before Ooh La Lift for a good daily eye treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by avnu2005

Just a warning: before you invest in this product, you may want to get a sample from the counter. I have fairly sensitive, dry skin and this gave me a rash around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Dejasade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff!!! Works wonders. This isn't one of those scam 'mini eye lifts' that you buy for $40 and it doesnt work. It's not just for puffiness..it just gives your eyes a little glow. I love it and will buy it forever