BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 5/15/2007 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't have problems with undereye puffiness really, so I can't speak to that, however, this does work reasonably well for me as a brightener. It's not dramatic, but it does help, and for me it's all I really need, since I don't have real problems with undereye circles (and I find that regular concealer is unnatural looking on me and just generally more than I need). I mainly voted that I wouldn't buy it again just because I don't even use it that much, and I'm thinking I can probably find something cheaper that does the same job, but so far I do like it for not-much-sleep days. This is NOT a concealer, btw. If you have circles you want to cover this will in no way be enough. Honestly, altho I like it well enough for myself I think Benefit ought to rethink this one *lol*, because I'm paler and pinker than 99 percent of the population, and I can't really imagine this would do much of anything for anyone who isn't other than maybe a small brightening type of effect.

on 5/6/2007 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i really do see a difference when i use this product. i have super pale skin, so it seems like my dark circles and puffiness are very obvious. this actually depuffs and makes me look much more fresh and awake. i dab about 4 dots under my eye from the inner corner to the outer edge of my eye (and even up around my browbones once in awhile). i pat it in gently with my ring finger and it sinks in perfectly and quickly. i an apply my TM right over it w/o any waiting period. i do feel a very slight tingly sensation, but it is extrememly mild. i haven't experienced any dryness or other adverse effects. this along with my lemon-aid and eye bright and i look so fresh and pretty in the mornings.

on 4/22/2007 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't really get puffiness, bags, dark circles under my eyes but I have some small fine lines and I was hoping this would brighten my eye area for a more awake look. It was hard to tell if this did anything. It felt nice and refreshing but I hardly noticed a difference in the look of my eyes. I'll probably hang on to this and use it only when I'm really tired but it's not worth my time daily.

on 4/21/2007 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this did NOTHING for me except dry out my sensitive undereye area =\

on 4/4/2007 11:46:00 PM

Had this for almost a year now... still love it. A little goes a long way. It depuffs!

on 4/4/2007 11:41:00 AM

I like this product - I dot about four dots of it under each eye, and then pat it in. I truly find that it brightens my undereye area to the extent that I don't feel the need for additional concealer. I have always had dark circles, and always covered them with serious concealer, but now that I'm 41 and I have more lines and dryness, I find that concealers end up looking dry and yucky (and very obvious). OOH LA LIFT doesn't exactly conceal the darkness, but it brightens up the area, perhaps tightens it a bit, and it helps keep things moisturized and supple - it's a more natural, less makeup-y look. It's easy to dot a bit more on later in the day, and it feels refreshing and brightens things up again. I have been using this in addition to my regular eye moisturizer for a few months now, with no other undereye concealer, and I've been very happy with the results.

on 4/3/2007 6:09:00 PM

I have used this product several times and I have to say, it does nothing. Well, if it does, I cannot tell. 20$ down the drain on this one!

on 3/29/2007 11:21:00 PM

I honestly could not tell if it was working or not, and if I can't tell, then the product is not worth the money.

Damn you, Benefit! Another $20 down the drain!

on 3/20/2007 9:44:00 PM

My mom tried this and was amazed at what it did, it really helped firm and de-puff her eyes as well as brighten them. I tried it and it seemed to do absoultely nothing. Just goes to show how different the same product can be from person to person.

This works a little for puffiness, not much for darkness. I'm 28 and still have pretty firm skin and few lines, and I don't see much benefit unless I've got super puff. I'll still be looking for a better undereye cream.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products