July 30, 2014 | 1959 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

My mom tried this and was amazed at what it did, it really helped firm and de-puff her eyes as well as brighten them. I tried it and it seemed to do absoultely nothing. Just goes to show how different the same product can be from person to person.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by bootsvalentine

This works a little for puffiness, not much for darkness. I'm 28 and still have pretty firm skin and few lines, and I don't see much benefit unless I've got super puff. I'll still be looking for a better undereye cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by PissyMissy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

huh? ok maybe it's just me - but this does absolutley NOTHING for me. no de-puf, no concealing benefits (not that it is really supposed to be a concealer - but the SA told me it helps) - and it doesnt even feel good - it feels like nothing. it does nothing - except cost way too much for - nothing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by nata_lilie

This is NOT a concealer, it's a de-puffer and brightener. I do not have puffs, but on days when I'm not really in the mood to wear makeup this product does brighten the skin under your eyes, it makes you look a little more awake. If you are hoping for any kind of significant coverage though, you will be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2007 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Bottles_Of_Blonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have worked for BeneFit and you must believe me when I say that this product does work, but that the guerilla marketing campaign they have bundled up behind it is in my opinion, daffy. As a puff decreaser and a slight under eye highlight, this works well - not great. However the hype that is coming on strong is just that. Hype. If you are a BeneFit cult member, buy it. If not, please consider Eyecon before Ooh La Lift for a good daily eye treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by avnu2005

Just a warning: before you invest in this product, you may want to get a sample from the counter. I have fairly sensitive, dry skin and this gave me a rash around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Dejasade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff!!! Works wonders. This isn't one of those scam 'mini eye lifts' that you buy for $40 and it doesnt work. It's not just for puffiness..it just gives your eyes a little glow. I love it and will buy it forever

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Vannuccia

I didn't notice any real difference, so I won't be buying this again. Benefit products are a bit hit or miss- which is frustrating seeing as they're so expensive ! ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by deborahlouise

I didn't think much to this at all. I got the little version inside the realness of concealness kit and although I love the other products, I can't see that this does anything! I've tried it under and over concealer and on its own, but it has't made any difference to my dark under eye circles. Wouldn't buy individually.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this at first because it had a sheer formula of luminous color to hide darkness and discoloration under the eye area but sadly it creases horribly on me. I didnt see a difference with puffiness, but its great as a base befoer concealer. This makes me look 30 and im 21 , will not be repurchasing and would suggest trying it out with your normal concealer on top wherever you buy this before paying so much just to look wrinkly