October 24, 2014 | 1529 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It's the only one I ever use. It's not cheap, but it's not as expensive as others, and it's worth every penny. It makes my (already long) lashes even longer and thicker, even with one coat. Then at night I put on a few coats when I'm going out and they almost look like falsies they're so amazingly thick. Best mascara ever - hope they never stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Carmen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! It gives good length and thickness to my sparse lashes. It delivers what is promises, and the price is reasonable. I often get them as GWP's, so the price is right!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by karebear1001

This product is good layered with other mascaras , but i find if i wear it alone it does nothing for me since i have very short lashes. Also i find this mascara to be too wet. Which makes me have racoon eyes when i wear it alone . Overall its an okay mascara .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by QUEENREAD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Actually,I think this mascara is pretty decent.
I think it elevates the lashes enough, and after a couple of strokes evens the lashes out.

Con - The mascara can get lumpy.

I have only ever used this with my bonus time, I don't think i would pay full price for it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh, this is just boring and didn't do much for me. I really like the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara if I am going high end.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie21

I was pretty disappointed in this mascara. While it does make my lashes look long and full, I find that after a few hours it has fallout. It's also a giant pain to take off which makes no sense since it has fallout. I find myself scrubbing with my eye make up remover to get it all off. I think for the price you can get more for your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

this really didnt do anything for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Stephlogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my secret weapon for getting baby doll lashes that don't look stupid. It's hard to find mascara that manages to look very full without looking spidery.

It works on almost everyone, but it is magical for people who have the combination of lashes that are long, but thin. If you have that, bust out the debit card because you just found the answer.

If you have very, very, very short lashes this might not be the mascara for you. Since it makes your lashes very thick, it might make them look odd; almost stumpy looking. But for your average person this is a good one.

Another good thing is that it doesn't flake! It's not waterproof but it lasts a good while. And I personally think that this can't be beat if you want a mascara to go with a smokey eye. Also if you want a bright lip and a nude eye, this is a great mascara because it delivers some drama on the eye without having to wear a colorful eyeshadow that will detract from the lip.

I will say that, unless you apply very lightly, this is not for those who are looking for a subtle mascara. It delivers what it's named for. It's high impact.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by pamandabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with this product! After a few strokes, it leaves a glossy black finish on the lashes, and does a good job with both volume and length. I'm a Musical Theatre major in college and just finished a show in April- I had to wear falsies every night. Clinique's High Impact was my go to mascara to finish off the job after applying my falsies and curling my natural lashes into them. The final finish was excellent! It works well with both natural and false lashes. If your eyes tend to water, I'd suggest a top coat of waterproof mascara to fend off raccoon eyes. If you prefer a more natural lash look, I would not recommend. Look into Clinique's Lash Doubling mascara if that's what you're looking for. For those of you who like a little drama and like your lashes dark, I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara, its one that I always have to have. It separates, defines, makes them extremely long and holds a curl. I always curl before and after mascara. Something about the brush that separates my eyelashes very well without clumping like other mascaras do. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It come off easily with water, no scrubbing no pulling. Amazing product.