April 16, 2014 | 1587 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by melo0u3e

I really don't like it, It's like all my lashes stick together ..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did not work for me as I hoped it would. I know its pretty popular and there most selling mascara but I think it seems very average. My lashes are naturally long and this added some volume and its a very nice dark black. It didnt thicken though even when I put a million coats on and flaked a little sadly. I think this is a nice everyday mascara but nothing special

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by puffdelight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was pretty nice. It separated my lashes nicely and didn't clump, but it did not lengthen my lashes. That was what I had been hoping for. This mascara is great for everyday use, but I don't think it was worth $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This is one of the best mascaras i have ever used. It definitly gives me nice length but not too much. It's perfect for an everyday look for school because it helps your lashes stand out a bit but not too much over the top. It also doesn't flake at all and RARELY clumps up.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

I had high hopes for this mascara, but I really did not like it. I felt like it was very wet, clumpy, and I had some flaking with it. It did not agree with my eyelashes, and I did not get the look I was desiring. I don't reccommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by elizabethanne97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it! Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes, it gets my bottom lashes easily, and though only a bit pricey, it's not too much from what I've seen from more high-brand makeup lines. It does its job. It doesn't give a whole lot of volume, and the wand could be designed much better for something "high impact", but the lengthening makes it worth it. I won't give it a 5, though; There are drugstore mascaras out there that can do this for you and even do it better without costing this much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by estheticiangirl

Best mascara I have ever used. I have had countless affairs with other mascaras be it high end or drug store brands and I always end up re kindling my romance with high impact. Long, strong, voluminous sexy lashes and absolutely no eye irritation! I love Clinique for its non irritating eye products, I mean who doesn't have a somewhat sensitive eye area? This is my HG mascara for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I've had this mascara for about 2 weeks and have been enjoying it. That being said, this is a very average mascara and it doesn't really do anything special. It doesn't really lengthen, thicken, separate or curl amazingly but it does get the job done. This is more of a wet formula mascara and the brush is your average fibre mascara brush. I do lean towards this mascara when choosing in the morning though because it does so a bit of everything. Nothing amazing that I would use for a night look but it is a perfect daytime mascara for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have yet to find a mascara by Clinique that I like, and this one is no exception. It's just so...AVERAGE. I don't know where the name "High Impact" comes from, as this is not a dramatic, false lash look mascara. The good news is it isn't clumpy, and it does give a natural look if that is what you are after. I prefer a more false lash look, and would not repurchase this medicocre mascara.