Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 11/4/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't think this mascara is anything special, its natural and subtle but I'd rather buy a high street mascara for everyday use and splurge on a more dramatic mascara for nights out.

on 11/3/2012 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara barely did anything for my lashes, I would much rather go out and buy drugstore rather than spend my money on Clinque. It seemed to have a natural, barely there effect, something like Max Factor Masterpiece mascara. It's nice for a natural look, easy to take off. But it's not as extravagant as the name suggests. I currently use Diorshow Iconic mascara and I actually feel like I'm getting my money's worth by paying for an expensive mascara.
Not repurchasing.

on 10/27/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Excellent quality! Even though the price is high, the product is worth it!! Quite clumpy but when used carefully, is effective and lasts all day. Lashes look full, long and beautiful. Would definitely buy again.

on 10/21/2012 4:28:00 PM

This mascara is generally too subtle for me unless I am going for a barely there look. I don't find this does much in terms of lengthening or volumizing. To me this is just a whatever mascara - def not high impact like the name suggests. If you like a super natural look this might work for you, but i prefer a little more drama so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/21/2012 1:58:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I got a mini tube from the Macy's free gift with purchase, and i actually really like it. I'm a natural mascara person who usually sticks with browns, but this is pretty smooth and clump free. Only one coat is enough for day looks.

on 10/21/2012 1:14:00 PM

I really wanted to like this mascara because it's so expensive. However, just like my other mascaras, it just stays in the never-used box and I know it will stay there forever until I someday throw it away.

The reason why I cannot use it anymore is that it smudges way too much. I looked like a panda after 2 hours of application. I almost cried when I saw myself in the mirror. It's HORRIBLE, trust me!

There's still something good about it though. It gives a very natural look and is quite easy to apply. It's easy enough to be removed.

Since I'm not a rocker like Taylor Momsen, there's no way I'll wear this mascara.

on 10/19/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is an okay mascara. I have the sample tube. I prefer my Maybeline mascaras to this! This mascara gives you too much product which then causes my straight as a stick eyelashes fall straight even after curling them. The only good thing about this mascara is that it cleans off easily. Not something I'd purchase in the future.

on 10/18/2012 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Formula is too thick, clumpy application. Dries pretty quick, so you have to be fast to comb out clumps. Tends to flake a bit also.

on 10/14/2012 8:56:00 PM

This was the first mascara I have ever used when I was 17, and continue to use 6 years later. This barely lengthens my short lashes but that's alright, since I wear glasses and prefer not to have my lashes swiping against my glasses when I blink. But this mascara certainly adds volume to my lashes in three separate swipes, without weighing them down or uncurling them. The formula is thin and wet, so clumping is practically nonexistent when applying unless I wait too long before adding extra coats. It does take a little while for the mascara to dry after applying, but in the mean time it gives me the chance to brush through them and separate the lashes, which the wand does nicely with the wet formula. My lashes also remain soft throughout the duration of wear, and the mascara is easy to remove at the end of the day.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I know a lot of people like this mascara, but it just did not work out for me. I got a mini size, and while I was applying it, I noticed that the forumla was too wet and heavy for my lashes. It didn't hold the curl of my lashes at all, and I saw that it didn't create a "high impact" as I thought it would...I just wish I could love this, but I can't.