Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 8/19/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

best foaming cleanser I have seen in a long time. It left my skin squeaky clean and definitely not tight. I got this in a gwp.

on 8/11/2008 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is very good for taking off your makeup. I love this makeup remover. It does not sting my eyes at all and it rinses off very easy. I have never had a break out with this either.

on 8/4/2008 11:14:00 PM

I used this cleanser about 2 years ago and I didn't experience any breakout. Generally, it's a good make up cleanser, convenient and gentle enough.

on 7/27/2008 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this only as a makeup remover, before my normal Bobbi Brown foaming cleanser at night to completely take my make up off because just the cleanser was not doing it. The combination of the 2 takes all my make up off and makes my face feel squeaky clean.

on 7/27/2008 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use this cleanser after my make up remover on days that I feel icky. I love it. It makes my skin feel clean and refreshed.

on 7/16/2008 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Clinique's Bonus bag. I used it twice and I must say, it makes your skin feel SO squeaky clean. I also have sensitive skin so it was nice to see that I had no bad reactions to it. As for my acne, I haven't used it enough to see a huge difference. I'll be purchasing this product once I have the money for it or if Clinique has another bonus promotion again.

edit: It dries out my face way too much, and I have very oily skin!

on 7/14/2008 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

From Clinique.com: "Concentrated foamy cream-mousse cleanser for average skins. Removes lasting wear makeup quickly, gently, efficiently. ... Follow with 3-Step Skin Care System." Clinique's Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser (ROFC) is meant as a makeup remover; it is NOT a cleanser in the regular sense of the word. This product is meant to remove your makeup, and then you're supposed to use an actual facial cleanser after it.

After using up a GWP size of this, I can absolutely say that I prefer Clinique's Foaming Mousse Cleanser (FMC). ROFC is concentrated, but it feel heavier on the skin versus FMC, and I had to use less FMC to clean my face versus ROFC. ROFC also stings your eyes more if you accidentally get it in there (you're supposed to avoid your eye area with it so use a separate eye makeup remover), and it feels like it leaves a squeaky film on the skin. It doesn't feel like my face is squeaky clean, it just feels oddly filmy and slick. I wouldn't purchase ROFC, if I needed a Clinique product, but I would purchase FMC. FMC seems more geared towards regular makeup and dirt, while ROFC seems more for "lasting wear makeup." If you wear a foundation that takes a while to remove, this might be a product for you to look into. But I'll stick with FMC because I don't like the filmy feeling I get when using ROFC. continued >>

on 7/10/2008 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser is wonderful for dry skin. Only use a tiny amount-pea size or less.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Lovely general all purpose cleanser. Foams like wild so you only need a little dab. I like it most as it rinses really clean and my skin doesn't feel tight or dried out. I do notice it doesn't remove makeup so I remove with a makeup towelette before washing. Voila.. clean skin.. no irritation in the eyes or on my skin. Works really really well.

on 6/22/2008 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this cleanser about 2 weeks ago and it seems to be working. I've noticed less breakouts and my skin feels super clean after washing. I follow with Clinique Step 2 Toner and Dramatically Different Moisturizer. Although it's a little more expensive than most other face washes ($19), all you need is a pea-size drop and it foams up nicely. Be careful not to get it in your eyes though.