November 27, 2014 | 1680 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product has achieved some sort of holy grail status in the beauty community and I don't really understand why. The color doesn't work on me, first and foremost, but it's not just the usual problem of too dark (I have very fair skin). I would imagine that if you have any sort of pink undertones in your skin, this would look orange on you. I do appreciate that it's matte and also an affordable option should the color work on you, but this is not something I have any use for.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by anjellee

I like using this bronzer as a contour for my nose since I dont really use bronzers or anything on my face.
-I got this as a present from my friend and we live in Australia so they dont sell this anywhere in Aus so she bought it online, it was expensive compared to the US prices.
-It looks just a little bit orange when I apply it on my nose but once it was blended it was actually a perfect contour and the best thing about it was that it is extremely pigmented so I dont have to use a lot of the product!
-But the bad thing about it was since my face gets really oily around the T zone, it wears off during the day :/ but other then that I think its a bronzer I would trust using!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sw33t_h0n3y

I was so excited to finally find this product at my local WalMart. I went home and tried it right away, on my bare makeup-free face. I was delightfully surprised at how smooth this product goes on. I have olive tan skin and this product still showed up beautifully. It left my skin looking glowing and naturally sun kissed. I will go out to buy another tomorrow since I am worried they will discontinue it soon (I can't find it in any drugstores anymore). And the price is fantastic!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBug31

This product is fantastic for the price. I love that it is so matte and color lasts the entire day. I'm only giving it four lippies because it is a tad bit orange on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

It's 3 dollars. dingdingdingding
It's nearly matte. dingdingdingding
It's pretty sheer so it's really hard to overapply. dingdingdingding
It's a perfect bronzing shade for my nc 25 skin. dingdingdingding
DINGDINGDINGDING

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely stellar product! If they ever discontinue this, I'm gonna have to hurt somebody. Lol joking! :) I've been using Sunny for almost two years now, and this has become a staple item for me. I find this to be more of a color booster, it's not really a heavy duty super-pigmented contouring bronzer that would universally work for anyone who is darker than NC25 or NW25. That's alright with me, since I'm NW15! It is on the sheer side, and it's very hard to overapply. It's a very natural color on myself, and also on many other pale chicas that I've seen use it. Doesn't look chalky, and there's no hint of orange whatsoever (*cough* Rimmel *cough*). It's not the best for sculpting or chiseling features, more for just a subtle contour, which I like for daytime.

The powder itself is very finely milled, and I don't have any clouds of powder fallout every time I dip my brush in the product. I think the sun image embossed into the powder is a nice touch, even though it's a little cliche. Packaging is flimsy and cheap, but I'm not complaining for such a fantastic $3 product! But on my first one, the hinge that snapped the compact shut had broken off, and I had only had it for two days. From then on, I could never keep it shut. Just don't drop this, or you might have the same thing happen to you. But aside from that, this is so so close to being my HG matte bronzer, with Tarte's Park Avenue Princess being my HG shimmer bronzer. I will continue to buy this little $3 gem for as long as the company makes it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by der08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this bronzer as a contour & it's top notch! It's the perfect shade for my nc42 skin & how can you go wrong on a few bucks!? I always find myself coming back to this product whenever I venture out. You have to try it if you haven't already. It's been 4 years later, & I'm still in love

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by LatinFairness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This kind of turns orange on me if I apply too much. It's a shame because it's very finely milled and wonderfully sheer. I would rate the consistency of this bronzer 5/5. The color I would rate 3/5 because it's not the perfect bronzer for my skintone, nc30-35. I have very warm-olive undertones and this leans a little too orange for me. Not oompa-loompa, rather dirty/muddy if not applied very lightly, which is not easy to do since it's sheer and you'd need to layer it on in order for it to really give you color. I am still looking for that golden sunkissed color. This is too muddy but I do enjoy using it as long as I don't apply too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by bubii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I bought it to contour but my skin is too dark for the color but! I found out that it makes the perfect everyday all over face powder. I'm NC45 and its the perfect undertone. I usually apply this in the morning after applying moisturizer to my face to get rid of the shine. And it does a great job. If I need a bronzer I turn to NYC sun2sun or wet n wilds princess bronzer. I would definitetly continue buying this product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

it is perfect, what cen i say more. I have so many bronzers but I use only this one because it ha no shimmer and it is good for contouring.