New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 7/2/2012 11:27:00 PM

This is great for adding warmth and a subtle contour! I use this in the winter and summer, and I find it perfect for both. No shimmer, just gives a natural, sunkissed glow. Pigmentation is good for a bronzer, not too sheer or too pigmented. Doesn't turn orange or muddy on me either. I will repurchase since it is so inexpensive and my perfect bronzer!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! And it was so cheap too! The fact that they have multiple shades made it easy for me to find a color that works for both contouring and color. In the winter it gives me a light tan and in the summer it is perfect to accent my cheek bones. I highly recommend this product.

on 6/27/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best bronzer I own as it looks good on my pale skin :)
-i use it every day
-it doesn't make me look orange
-completely matte

I love this product and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a high quality cheap bronzer :)

oh and it does not break me out

on 6/23/2012 6:48:00 PM

So cheap and so awesome!
Price: ~$5 CAD
Colour: medium rosy brown
Finish: matte
Coverage: medium
Texture: smooth
I needed a contour colour and this sounded better than the Rimmel one (bet Rimmel has more product....) Anyways, the slight rosy tint makes it a somewhat natural contouring shade. Also great for warming up a cool-toned smokey eye

on 6/21/2012 10:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Super cheap but you get what you pay for. If you look closely, there is a TINY amount of shimmer in this (mica is listed in the ingredients). Looks very light in the pan but oxidized to a lovely shade of orange even with a light hand. The applicator included is useless (who in their right mind would even apply bronzer with a sponge anyway?) and went immediately into the trashcan. I don't understand why this is so highly rated. I love the fact that you can find a relatively matte bronzer for so cheap but the shade is AWFUL

on 6/19/2012 6:46:00 PM

I found this bronzer for $2.99 at Rite Aid. I really like it! Nice brown color, not orange, and a little goes a long way. Pad it comes with is useless; I apply it with a big fluffy brush to avoid getting too much on my light skin.

on 6/19/2012 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome little bronzer. I got this on sale for $1.50 and im so happy I got it!. It gives just the right amount of color and isnt a super tacky orange. If you have a cool skintone, this bronzer is safe for you to use to give your face some color without making you look sallow and washed out. Also, I find that the color payoff is kind of light to medium coverage, so your not going to look like an ompa loompa :) Highly recommend.

on 6/19/2012 12:52:00 AM

I love love love this!!!! i love that it is not shimmery. it is a simple clean and perfect. it is the nice tan color too not nasty orange

on 6/16/2012 10:38:00 PM

It's so hard to find a bronzer that's not orange and shimmery. With my already oily skin, shimmer is just a NO.

This is very matte, and very natural looking. This will work well on fair skins, but anyone darker I doubt it would show up on. It warms me up without looking fake or obvious.

I just dust a little on the high points of my cheeks, temples/hairline, a tad on the middle of my forehead, a tad on the bridge of my nose with a MAC 109.

You can't beat the price, the package seems sturdy to me. The puff is worthless, but I can't imagine applying a bronzer with a puff anyway. It will fade during the day, but it's light and compact enough to throw in my bag for touchups, so it's not a big deal.

Will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This doesn't give me much color, so I use it all over my face as a setting powder after I apply my liquid foundation. Works so well. It doesn't break me out at all, which is surprising for its price. Haven't hit pan yet, but I've already bought a back-up : )

Popular Bronzers