November 27, 2014 | 977 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 8:23:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this today in tickled pink, and it is awesome! The color is a very natural pinky peach and it has a nice taste and smell. It lasts quite awhile too. I would definitely buy more of these. (I got this on sale too for $3, bonus!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lpglssaddict87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Tickled Pink. Its a great nudish-goldish-pink color. I would definitely buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

Another of my favourites, in fact I'd rate Glazewear above MAC's Lipglass (don't shoot me!!)... they are not too sticky and they are more long-lasting than most glosses. My favourite shade? Celebrity Plum!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by calinny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised by these. The texture is a little less tacky then most lipglosses, closer to a liquid lipstick, but not drying.
Celebrity Plum is my fav.Plum with some shimmer, great winter color.
Nice texture, scent, taste, and staying power.
Definitely will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2004 1:03:00 AM More reviews by JennySweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have these in three colors. I have Gold Digger, which is a nice deep gold color. However, I could never wear this alone, I always have to layer it with something else to tone down the boldness of it. I also have Celebrity Plum which is a deep purple color. Its not so deep that it looks gross or overbearing. And I also have Brown Sugar. Its a light brownish/copper color and probably my favorite. The staying power is pretty good and they dont really smell or taste like anything. Would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by pixiepeach223

i have the clear one.and it tastes nasty,i would never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have three of these and love them all. When my lips are dry, particularly in winter, I use this instead of lipstick. The color stays awhile and there is no yucky taste like Neutrogenas gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Ambam032

I love the selection of colors that are available. Avon dropped my favorite color a while back, but I really appreciated my Avon lady letting my know my color was being discontinued so that I could stock up before it was gone. I have noticed a new color that is similar to mine, I'll try it once my stock-pile runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kephar3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in sterling, and love it! I love the feel on the lips...creamy and not sticky at all. I actually like the vanilla-like smell, and am planning to get this in a few more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good color selection and quality. I like these better than my Neutrogena Moistureshine glosses, and I spent about 4 bucks less on these.