Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

I've used these for years. They're slightly sticky but very long lasting. It's hard to find "your" color because the swatches aren't helpful, but when they go on sale they're under $3 so it's not a big waste (plus if you have an Avon rep you can exchange the glosses you don't want, I'm pretty sure). Aside from the fact that heat makes them gloopy and the tube starts to leak after a lot of use... this is a lovely product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just got this today in tickled pink, and it is awesome! The color is a very natural pinky peach and it has a nice taste and smell. It lasts quite awhile too. I would definitely buy more of these. (I got this on sale too for $3, bonus!)

I have this in Tickled Pink. Its a great nudish-goldish-pink color. I would definitely buy more.

on 1/28/2004 2:33:00 PM

Another of my favourites, in fact I'd rate Glazewear above MAC's Lipglass (don't shoot me!!)... they are not too sticky and they are more long-lasting than most glosses. My favourite shade? Celebrity Plum!

on 1/24/2004 6:34:00 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by these. The texture is a little less tacky then most lipglosses, closer to a liquid lipstick, but not drying.
Celebrity Plum is my fav.Plum with some shimmer, great winter color.
Nice texture, scent, taste, and staying power.
Definitely will buy again.

on 1/22/2004 1:03:00 AM

I have these in three colors. I have Gold Digger, which is a nice deep gold color. However, I could never wear this alone, I always have to layer it with something else to tone down the boldness of it. I also have Celebrity Plum which is a deep purple color. Its not so deep that it looks gross or overbearing. And I also have Brown Sugar. Its a light brownish/copper color and probably my favorite. The staying power is pretty good and they dont really smell or taste like anything. Would repurchase.

i have the clear one.and it tastes nasty,i would never buy it again.

on 1/13/2004 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have three of these and love them all. When my lips are dry, particularly in winter, I use this instead of lipstick. The color stays awhile and there is no yucky taste like Neutrogenas gloss.

on 1/9/2004 10:01:00 AM

I love the selection of colors that are available. Avon dropped my favorite color a while back, but I really appreciated my Avon lady letting my know my color was being discontinued so that I could stock up before it was gone. I have noticed a new color that is similar to mine, I'll try it once my stock-pile runs out.

on 1/6/2004 9:31:00 PM

I have this in sterling, and love it! I love the feel on the lips...creamy and not sticky at all. I actually like the vanilla-like smell, and am planning to get this in a few more colors.

Recommended for Medium Skin