July 31, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

Another of my favourites, in fact I'd rate Glazewear above MAC's Lipglass (don't shoot me!!)... they are not too sticky and they are more long-lasting than most glosses. My favourite shade? Celebrity Plum!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by calinny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised by these. The texture is a little less tacky then most lipglosses, closer to a liquid lipstick, but not drying.
Celebrity Plum is my fav.Plum with some shimmer, great winter color.
Nice texture, scent, taste, and staying power.
Definitely will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2004 1:03:00 AM More reviews by JennySweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have these in three colors. I have Gold Digger, which is a nice deep gold color. However, I could never wear this alone, I always have to layer it with something else to tone down the boldness of it. I also have Celebrity Plum which is a deep purple color. Its not so deep that it looks gross or overbearing. And I also have Brown Sugar. Its a light brownish/copper color and probably my favorite. The staying power is pretty good and they dont really smell or taste like anything. Would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by pixiepeach223

i have the clear one.and it tastes nasty,i would never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have three of these and love them all. When my lips are dry, particularly in winter, I use this instead of lipstick. The color stays awhile and there is no yucky taste like Neutrogenas gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Ambam032

I love the selection of colors that are available. Avon dropped my favorite color a while back, but I really appreciated my Avon lady letting my know my color was being discontinued so that I could stock up before it was gone. I have noticed a new color that is similar to mine, I'll try it once my stock-pile runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kephar3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in sterling, and love it! I love the feel on the lips...creamy and not sticky at all. I actually like the vanilla-like smell, and am planning to get this in a few more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good color selection and quality. I like these better than my Neutrogena Moistureshine glosses, and I spent about 4 bucks less on these.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by CronFest

Glazewear is great for the winter. It is somewhat thick which gives it great color, but for me would be too heavy for the summer. It is very emollient with out being too sticky. Could use a bit more shine, but that tends to up the sticky factor, for my money I'd rather have a non sticky gloss with great color than a shiny sticky gloss. The packaging is very good and the scent is nice. The colors tend to look better in person that the color chart on the website, but Avon does a good job of separating the warm and cool shades, so if you know if you are warm or cool, you can buy with more confidence.I will buy again and even give these as gifts.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

I think there are better lip glosses than this. The colour does not last so much time, so you need to reapply the product... The colour changes trough the hours (the difference is very significative)
I think the colors are nice, and the shine too, but i can spend the same money buying something much better than this...
It smudges so much...