Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just got this today in tickled pink, and it is awesome! The color is a very natural pinky peach and it has a nice taste and smell. It lasts quite awhile too. I would definitely buy more of these. (I got this on sale too for $3, bonus!)

I have this in Tickled Pink. Its a great nudish-goldish-pink color. I would definitely buy more.

on 1/28/2004 2:33:00 PM

Another of my favourites, in fact I'd rate Glazewear above MAC's Lipglass (don't shoot me!!)... they are not too sticky and they are more long-lasting than most glosses. My favourite shade? Celebrity Plum!

on 1/24/2004 6:34:00 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by these. The texture is a little less tacky then most lipglosses, closer to a liquid lipstick, but not drying.
Celebrity Plum is my fav.Plum with some shimmer, great winter color.
Nice texture, scent, taste, and staying power.
Definitely will buy again.

on 1/22/2004 1:03:00 AM

I have these in three colors. I have Gold Digger, which is a nice deep gold color. However, I could never wear this alone, I always have to layer it with something else to tone down the boldness of it. I also have Celebrity Plum which is a deep purple color. Its not so deep that it looks gross or overbearing. And I also have Brown Sugar. Its a light brownish/copper color and probably my favorite. The staying power is pretty good and they dont really smell or taste like anything. Would repurchase.

i have the clear one.and it tastes nasty,i would never buy it again.

on 1/13/2004 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have three of these and love them all. When my lips are dry, particularly in winter, I use this instead of lipstick. The color stays awhile and there is no yucky taste like Neutrogenas gloss.

on 1/9/2004 10:01:00 AM

I love the selection of colors that are available. Avon dropped my favorite color a while back, but I really appreciated my Avon lady letting my know my color was being discontinued so that I could stock up before it was gone. I have noticed a new color that is similar to mine, I'll try it once my stock-pile runs out.

on 1/6/2004 9:31:00 PM

I have this in sterling, and love it! I love the feel on the lips...creamy and not sticky at all. I actually like the vanilla-like smell, and am planning to get this in a few more colors.

on 1/2/2004 9:57:00 PM

Good color selection and quality. I like these better than my Neutrogena Moistureshine glosses, and I spent about 4 bucks less on these.

Recommended for Medium Skin