Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

After so many attemps, I have found the best concealer fits me well. I have dark under eye and my skin does not cooporate with concealers well. but this concealer's texture is really light and surprisingly it covers better than the thick ones. Looks natural and enlightened my face. It stays fresh for about 8-10 hours and, I suggest this product for pale white faced ladies like me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the most expensive concealer I have ever brought in my life!
The SA at the Estee Lauder asked me in terms on concealing, what was my major concern? I replied my undereyes were my major concern, because I do have dark circles. He suggested that I buy the concealer in the shade Light/Medium which not only would it conceal my imperfections on my face, but it also helps brighten my undereyes and even out the tone. He was absolutely right!
He also taught me that for days were my undereye dark circle are quiet bad from lack of sleep/rest, he said I can mix my concealer with my eye cream, and that would improve my eyes a lot more, and it did!
I like the Double Wear Concealer soo much, absolutely blendable, set quickly, does not budge. High coverage, fantastic to keep handy in handbags. I usually hate liquid concealer, but I do love Estee Lauder DoubleWear Concealer and my Stila Illuminating Concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this with EL GWP set. I had bought the EL illuminator stick w/ brush on it to get the gift, not knowing there was this double wear concealer in the set. (Otherwise, I might have bought something else..oh well - got a back up now.) The concealer works SO much better than the illuminator. I don't have many blemishes which is why I like the illuminator. But lately, due to spring allergies and lack of sleep, I'm getting some red blotchiness on my upper cheeks, so I switched to this concealer to test it's coverage. I was really impressed to say the least! As other reviewers have said, it lasts extremely long, and by the end of the day, when I am about to wash off my makeup, I notice the concealer is still in place and my cotton pad has mostly just the concealer on it as I clean my face. I'm Asian, so very light skin with yellow undertones and the light/medium is working fine for me. I might switch to the next darker shade when I repurchase this, but for now, going to use this baby up!

This is one of the best concealers I have ever used. The lighter shade is perfectly neutral and not too pink in daylight. You can use the product alone or with foundation and it conceals dark shadows or blemishes for hours. Great for touching up during the day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Sooooo not worth the price. It's very pink toned (medium 3), and being a golden, tan girl, this definitely does not work. I even tried it under my eyes thinking it would cancel the blue undertones in that area. Unfortunately, it soon becomes very. very cakey and doesn't even provide as much coverage as Revlon's Age Defying in medium.
Ever since starting to use a moisturizer before concealer, i've found that this is actually very, very good at concealing under the eyes and does not cake up... at all. It's pretty high coverage, but doesn't totally cover my hereditary dark circles.

I really like this concealer. I have it in light/medium. It matches my skintone pretty well and it doesn't fade easily. I will def repurchase this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A very good concealer (I have it in 01 Light) for any imperfections you might have on your face (I normally have quite a few, though no bad breakouts anymore). It covers, blends and stays on very well!
I can't use it as my under-eye concealer as it accentuates every single tiny wrinkle I have. Other than that it's great!

It's quite long-lasting and does the job. Has spf 10.
One major problem though is that it can be drying to the delicate skin under the eyes, even if you use a moisturizer prior to application. It dries and creates little lines. :(

I'm still getting to grips with applying this - I always find long wear concealers hard to apply (less emollience, I guess), and this doesn't spread particularly easily on the skin. But it's not impossible, and once on, looks very good, and stays on better than any other concealer I've tried. The first day, I was very surprised to notice, as I prepared to take my make up off, that my under-eye shadows were still covered and there was no streaking, shine or clumping up. I like this style of packaging for concealers too. I would re-buy.
EDIT: I stopped using this when it became (in name only) "Flawless" DW etc concealer. It's now pretty much useless. The Collection (2000) one is much better at a sixth of the price.

really nice concealer. i have bad undereye circles and this concealer covers them but it looks so natural, like i wouldn't even wear concealer. texture and packaging are great. i have the lightest color which matches my skintone perfectly