July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by beverlyNC

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dove is the Best! I use the sensitive skin bars. I really wish I could use all those beautiful baskets of fragranced products . . but they irritate or give me a rash.. . but Dove never has. I tried Olay sensitive, but had a reaction to it. If my facial cleanser is not in the shower, I can use it on my face in a pinch, without a reaction !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Kikilynn09

I cannot say enough good things about this product. :) I've been using it for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I was in Sephora one day and I was trying to find something to help my skin. For reference, I have combination skin and I used to break out extremely bad and now I'm on Accutane. Well, before Accutane came into the picture... I was yet again trying to find something to help my skin. I was talking the the mua and she said to me, "I totally shouldn't be telling you this, I'm supposed to be selling you something. But, all i use is a dove bar." She proceeded to tell me how it dries up her oily spots and moisturizes her dry spots AND her skin was clear. So, I ran to the store and bought my first Dove bar... I've been faithful ever since. Its been amazing. My skin has improved more than 50%. And now, all I use with my Accutane is the Dove bar and moisturizer. And then once a week a use a Lush scrub to exfoliate. Its amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by areejs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only astringent I will use on my face. If it's not at home, I will GO and buy one from the closest drug mart! It's the only soap/cleanser that suits my skin. I've tried various cleansing products like Neutrogena, Aveeno, Nivea face wash, Clean & Clear, etc; but none have worked as well as this one. The others have all left my skin feeling dry and itchy, urging me to slather extra moisturizer on my face.

My skin in general is super dry, and this soap doesn't strip any of the essential moisturizing nutrients from the skin, leaving it smooth, yet clean. I would recommend this soap to anyone who has dry or itchy skin. It's just a little pricey in comparison to the other soaps out there, BUT you get a pack of 4 for 5 dollars, whereas a regular cleanser will cost you 5 for a bottle. It's still a bargain in the end ;) Give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by marytylermoore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I regularly use this product. Good smell, consistency, cleaning ability. Doesn't leave my skin tight like most other soaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by shortea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a new fan to the Dove beauty bar, as of a few months ago - I finally tried it after experimenting with countless crazy expensive organic soaps, face-washes and lotions. I have dry, fair skin and this soap does wonders for me. I use it on my face and body, and it doesn't freak my skin out at all. My complexion has actually gotten a lot better since using this, so I use it everyday now. Leaves skin super soft, and it smells great. No wonder so many people love it, I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will always have a bar of this on hand from now on. I tried almost everything to help my dry excema prone skin. First I tried liquid soap, then I tried a whole bunch of organic soaps, goats milk, shea, olive oil etc. None of them worked, in fact most of them dried my skin out more and made my excema patch worse. My hands got so bad that it looked like I had scalded the tops of them, they were dry,cracked and red. Then my mom gave me a package of Dove soap and told me to try using this for a while. I figured why not, what do I have to lose? Within about 2 weeks my hands started to look and feel better, not as dry and red. This product has greatly helped my skin. I will def. repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kayjaytee

It's a faithful favorite. All pluses. No drawbacks. Smells good, makes my skin soft after a bath or shower, and it's still a bargain price. I stock up and buy it on sale. Then I hide it from my husband and son, and leave the Dial out for them. Too good to waste on a man or a 12 yr old who will leave it in water to melt.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by marissamusic12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Background:
I have moderately oily skin and mild acne (I havent been without a few pimples in a long time). My pores are a bit large and my skin texture is very rough and uneven.

Although I've only been using this for a week, I have seen a miraculous change in my skin:
- acne scars are lightened
- those little bumps underneath the skin are GONE
- present pimples have been reduced (I have vowed not to pick at them anymore so they take a while to fully disappear :/ )
- (best of all) my skin texture is so soft and radiant!
When I bought this, despite amazing reviews, I was a bit wary. Using bar soap seemed like a step in the wrong direction, but it's actually just an entirely new (and successful!) path. I'm super excited to continue using this and see how it will do in the long run. I recommend this to anyone with problem skin like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by MACfiend11

Deep Cleaning and moisturizing. Very cheap as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always have this bar soap in my shower. This is such a good mouisturizing soap for such a cheap price. This leaves my body feeling baby soft and mouisturized after I take a shower and it has a nice creamy consistency. I always use this to wash my hands in the winter because if I use regular soaps my hands will crack and become really dry, this is the only soap that has cured that problem and I have noticed such a difference. Now when ever I go out to the market I grab one of these.