December 22, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Cheap works well and the the opening fits a Q-tip perfectly! It is not greasy at all, feels like water but it works really well. Also I like how it comes out of a small opening that way it doesn't spill out everywhere. Doesn't irritate my eyes .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 3:40:00 AM More reviews by queenofdisaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The packaging is awesome, the price is awesome and it does the job. I have been using this since the beginning of High School (about 7 years ago) and will continue to repurchase. I admit I recently tried 2-3 others (MAC, Avon, Mary Kay) and they didn't compare to Rimmel's.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 1:19:00 AM More reviews by someiyoshino

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I've bought this multiple times and I will continue to buy it until they stop making it (I hope never). It removes even my waterproof mascara and eyeliner without being greasy or making my eyes blurry, and it's the consistency of water, so it rinses clean away. It may not always remove everything in one swipe, particularly if I'm wearing a lot of black eyeliner/mascara, but it still does a great job. I try to pick this up when drugstores are having Buy 1 Get 1 Free sales on Rimmel, but at the regular $4-5 per bottle, it's still fairly inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 12:27:00 AM More reviews by medea358

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this stuff. The only eye make up remover I've bought that doesn't sting my eyes. It takes off all my eyeshadow, eyeliner, & mascara with no problem. Currently on my second bottle of the stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by bingbing

Ew! Ow! Mine was a freebie with some offer. This stuff STINGS my eyes if/when it gets in and it doesn't do a good job of taking off my waterproof mascara. Waterproof makeup remover my a**.

Don't care what it smells like. This stuff is AWFUL. Although, the container is handy, with its plastic flip top lid. I will never again stray from my beloved L'Oreal again. After this this, I will stay faithful to it. (although... having said that, I have a GWP bottle of Lancome eye m/u remover...)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Danielleg1280

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyemakeup remover works great on non-waterproof mascara, eyeliner, etc. For the price, you can't go wrong. I usually use Clinique eyemakeup remover (the non oily one) or the Estee Lauder eyemakeup remover. This works just as good for a fraction of the price. If you use waterproof mascara, you shouldn't use this though. It gets off the MAC water resistant eyeliner no prob.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2007 4:44:00 AM More reviews by SeattleGlamourGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't care for the product at all. The only thing it would remove was eye shadow, which I can do with water. Forget about getting eyeliner, mascara, etc off with it because it just doesn't work. Definitely won't waste my money and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 3:28:00 AM More reviews by christietx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dirt cheap and absolutely fabulous. Not oily at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by jserr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty good product for the price, and pretty effective at removing most makeup. However, when I wear a lot of eyeliner/mascara, it takes more than a few swipes to get it all off - and I hate having to rub my eyes like that! Also, try not to get any in your eyes, because this stuff stings! Not pleasant. Would not repurchase for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by stefanielw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is really great.
I don't have particularly sensitive eyes, but I do wear contacts.
The Rimmel does a great job taking it all off without irritating or feeling greasy (I hate it when removers are greasy!).
Highly recommended and I will buy it again when I run out.